Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Slow Down

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Anna
Anna

Slow Down Vide
PostSubject: Slow Down Slow Down EmptyMon 15 Sep 2014, 4:06 pm

I've been attending college courses for about two weeks now, so yes I am back in Ohio after my job in Minnesota finished up, and since I am back in college... I have homework, quizzes, and other such things that need tended too. Welp, I've been placing a good portion of these things on the back burner in order to post and do staff work (as many of you may or may not have seen) and it's gotta stop.

There's a good chance that I will be posting still. There's a good chance you'll see me mod little things that take 3 seconds to look over, approve, add to app, deduct AF... but the likelihood of doing evaluations will drastically change starting today.

I'll try my best to help Alex/Chris as much as I can but other matters are of higher importance (because, you know, I actually pay to attend these courses and it kinda affects my career) so I just ask everyone not to expect much from me as of late AND to not get mad at me if you see my post but "not do my job".

I have many jobs. Some just need to be placed on the back burner for a while due to needing time elsewhere, as said.

Other than that, I have 3 days weekends every Fri-Sun, which is when my activity usually spikes, so lets pray that I am productive this upcoming weekend. The more work I get finished = The greater chance I will be able to log in more often and what not.

Want to reach me, send me a skype message.
Not as important, you can pm me.
Otherwise... see you around the chatbox at some point.
Back to top Go down
Ruka
Ruka

Slow Down Vide
PostSubject: Re: Slow Down Slow Down EmptyMon 15 Sep 2014, 5:25 pm

Good luck, Seika!

You dun owe us anything, keep being awesome and making us proud Razz

(Much Love cheers )
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

Slow Down Vide
PostSubject: Re: Slow Down Slow Down EmptyThu 18 Sep 2014, 11:24 am

Update:
I was invited to join a sorority and will be undergoing pledging weeks here shortly. Supposably pledging lasts 3-5 weeks and my "time management skills will be tested". My activity may slow down even more and anything I post may be rushed/lousy so just a heads up for everyone if I disappeared for a while!!
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

Slow Down Vide
PostSubject: Re: Slow Down Slow Down EmptyMon 22 Sep 2014, 3:21 am

Update: Tomorrow at 8pm EST is the induction ceremony into my sorority! Lambda Omicron Psi! I will find out more details tomorrow about where I will be these next 3-5 weeks! Of course I probably can't tell you what I'll be doing exactly but just know there's a "no hazing" policy Razz
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

Slow Down Vide
PostSubject: Re: Slow Down Slow Down EmptyThu 02 Oct 2014, 1:11 am

Welp, school/sorority stuff is starting to truly drag me down. Second week of pledging and I may be looking at 1-3 more weeks, we shall see. I have had exams and papers to write on top of sorority assignments - which isn't too much of a big deal - but my activity has recently slowed down today and the past few days due to illness as well. I have had high levels of recurring stress on top of 3+ weeks of Insomnia (normally I need 8-9 hours of sleep and the last few weeks Ive been getting 2-7, depending on the night. Average of 4). I will try to do what I can on here but my activity may be patching the next few weeks - we shall see.
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

Slow Down Vide
PostSubject: Re: Slow Down Slow Down EmptyThu 02 Oct 2014, 2:02 am

Take it easy Seika.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

Slow Down Vide
PostSubject: Re: Slow Down Slow Down EmptyTue 07 Oct 2014, 9:48 pm

Sometimes, when it rains it pours. I will likely be taking a true hiatus for an undetermined amount of time (lets be honest, I will likely be back by this weekend but we will see).

I recently went to the doctor and am awaiting on results regarding what may be causing my illness. Lately I have experienced disorientation, dizziness, nausea, and fatigue/exhaustion - which all have no contributed to the stress/insomnia I have been dealing with (hence why you guys may have seen me up night after night). To be straight up honest, they think I may have a parasite. If this is the case then I picked one up back in Minnesota (June) and have been dealing with it since.

On top of this, I recently got into a car accident. While driving back from my hometown back to college (yesterday) a driver next to me nearly ran into my car on the right hand side, causing me to end up swerving into a median barrier on a bridge. I was driving in the left lane. For the most part I am fine, just dealing with pain on the left half of my body and some on the right. The car itself may be okay as well, still waiting for results on that. I made it back to college thanks to my dad.

Psychologically, I have no idea. The mix of this and the prior illness I have been dealing with has nearly killed me focus completely. I am currently 2 weeks behind in a Fine Arts class, have an exam and a test to study for due to missing them or needing to retake, and here shortly one of my classes will end (this weekend) so I will have another test to study for. Needless to say, this week and next week is like "midterm time" and I still have regular work besides this "extra work".

On top of school, I still have sorority things to deal with on a nightly basis. These next two weeks require more of my time than before and truthfully I was already struggling in the time management department.

Please do not expect me to do much work in creations until at least this weekend. I greatly apologize to each and every one of you but there's a lot bogging me down right now. I hope you all understand. Don't take this as me leaving, because I'm definitely not, but do take this as a way of requesting the expectation bar for me being lowered for now.

Hopefully I will be back to 110% sooner than later.
Back to top Go down
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

Slow Down Vide
PostSubject: Re: Slow Down Slow Down EmptyWed 08 Oct 2014, 10:35 pm

Sad Hope everything turns out okay!
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

Slow Down Vide
PostSubject: Re: Slow Down Slow Down EmptySat 11 Oct 2014, 3:51 am

I think I am finally mostly feeling better-ish. Just gonna take things slow.
The struggle is real e.e
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Slow Down Vide
PostSubject: Re: Slow Down Slow Down Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-