Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goodbye Gray

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Yusuke
Konoha Nin
Yusuke

Goodbye Gray Vide
PostSubject: Goodbye Gray Goodbye Gray EmptyMon 29 Sep 2014, 1:35 pm

Hey, I'm the new blood over in Kirigakure. I play Zakuro Koga, the stylishly monochrome puppeteer and future Seven Mist Swordsman.

Happy to have a new place to write, feel free to message me whenever or jump right into any topic I've thrown up. I'd really enjoy the opportunity to write with as many of you as I can.

Last edited by Koga on Sat 04 Oct 2014, 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TwinnyPuppy
TwinnyPuppy

Goodbye Gray Vide
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Gray Goodbye Gray EmptyMon 29 Sep 2014, 2:35 pm

Welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy it in Kiri!

As a side note, do be sure to include links to your character app and account in your signature, please! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://captaintigglesworth.tumblr.com/
Ruka
Ruka

Goodbye Gray Vide
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Gray Goodbye Gray EmptyMon 29 Sep 2014, 5:23 pm

Congratulations on your approved character, I look forward to seeing him grow and develop and hopefully become one of Seven Mist Swords (do we even have those tho :/ I think we should have those).

Anyways I hope you enjoy your experience here (sadly not in Konoha Sad). I wish the best of luck with your RPing here at US.
Back to top Go down
TwinnyPuppy
TwinnyPuppy

Goodbye Gray Vide
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Gray Goodbye Gray EmptyMon 29 Sep 2014, 5:38 pm

We don't have Seven Swordsman, no, though it was discussed when Kiri was opened up.
Back to top Go down
http://captaintigglesworth.tumblr.com/
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

Goodbye Gray Vide
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Gray Goodbye Gray EmptyMon 29 Sep 2014, 9:06 pm

Well he can create them if he so pleases and has the requisite skills to do so. WELCOME TO US WALTZY!
Back to top Go down
Elsa
Elsa

Goodbye Gray Vide
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Gray Goodbye Gray EmptyTue 30 Sep 2014, 1:38 am

Aww we're going to be ninja swordsman buddies ^.^ Though, we're going to have to change the name though, you know, considering that I'm from Kumo. We can just be "The Seven Ninja Swordsmen". Has a ring to it dont'cha think. anyways, congrats on your character! I hope we get a chance to rp together!
Back to top Go down
Yusuke
Konoha Nin
Yusuke

Goodbye Gray Vide
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Gray Goodbye Gray EmptyTue 30 Sep 2014, 3:50 am

Kurogane wrote:
Aww we're going to be ninja swordsman buddies ^.^ Though, we're going to have to change the name though, you know, considering that I'm from Kumo. We can just be "The Seven Ninja Swordsmen". Has a ring to it dont'cha think. anyways, congrats on your character! I hope we get a chance to rp together!

I will murder your face.
Back to top Go down
Elsa
Elsa

Goodbye Gray Vide
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Gray Goodbye Gray EmptyTue 30 Sep 2014, 3:53 am

Koga wrote:
Kurogane wrote:

I will murder your face.

That is no way to talk to a fellow ninja swordsman!(either way, you'd have to come get me in Kumo first  TEEHEE ) It's okay though, I'll forgive you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Goodbye Gray Vide
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Gray Goodbye Gray Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-