Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clan Custom Jutsu

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Ace
Ace

Clan Custom Jutsu  Vide
PostSubject: Clan Custom Jutsu Clan Custom Jutsu  EmptyWed 01 Oct 2014, 4:29 am

Name: Meisai shīru [Camouflage Seal]
Type: Bukijutsu
Range: Close [0-5m]
Element: N/A
Description: Having the ability to transfer the camouflaging ability by passing their chara to objects Kamaza clan members are able to store a tiny bit of their chakra to an explosive tag they got in hand. In that very moment the seal will blend in to wherever it is currently placed. Making this seal nearly impossible to see when you leave it stuck to a place. Only someone with Improved perception or Keen perception SC would be able to see this and even still might find it difficult to spot since a person or object not moving while using this ability is nearly invisible. Anyone able to see chakra, whether it be using a Doujutsu or another specific trait that allows them to see the chakra will be able to notice the tag even with the camouflaging effects.
Chakra Cost: 3

Name: Camo Weapons [Meisai no buki]
Description: By manipulating chakra around his hand the user will store some of his unique chakra in/around their weapons allowing them to give them their own camouflaged abilities. This will allow any kunai/katana or weapon that was possessed in their hand and that has acquired this special chakra to nearly become invisible by blending into their surroundings. Slight distortions of the camo abilities will be noticed by those of the improved/keen perception SC much easier than those without them.
Chakra Cost: 3

Name: Camouflaged Needles [Kamufurāju no hari]
Description: After performing the necessary hand signs the user will also focus chakra onto their mouth and then shoot out about 3 senbon towards the opponent. These senbon will have a tiny bit of chakra stored inside the object that the Kamaza clansmen possess thus making them able to blend in to their surroundings as well adjust their appearance to an almost invisible structure making it a lot harder for the opponent to see. The senbon are like any other senbon and can pierce the skin.
Chakra Cost: 4

Name: Stealth Reeling Knives [Suterusu wa naifu o sōshi]
Type:Bukijutsu
Range: Far [0-10m]
Description: After manipulating the special Kamaza clan chakra the user will hold on to two kunai that are tied to metal wire much like the string reeling technique. At that point the user will current their chakra through these weapons allowing him to give his special camouflaging abilities to his weapons. The weapons after throwing them will be manipulated just like the string reeling technique, the difference between this technique and the String Reeling technique would be the nearly invisible weapons that will be sent towards the opponent. Because the weapons are moving at extreme speeds, a slight distortion will sometimes give the weapons away, though it can be quite hard to pinpoint if there is low visibility in the area unless the opponent has Improved/Keen Perception. Just like the original variation of this technique the weapons will form around the opponent and attempt to tie them down making it almost impossible for them to move while trapped.
Chakra Cost: 5

Last edited by Ace on Thu 09 Oct 2014, 6:03 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Ace
Ace

Clan Custom Jutsu  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Clan Custom Jutsu Clan Custom Jutsu  EmptySat 04 Oct 2014, 12:42 am

This is done and ready for check-up! Smile
Back to top Go down
MsMoney
Wanderer
MsMoney

Clan Custom Jutsu  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Clan Custom Jutsu Clan Custom Jutsu  EmptyWed 08 Oct 2014, 9:37 pm

I'm going to quote from you clan's Kekkei Genkai description:  
Quote :
Note: Members by focusing their chakra on objects, they can pass their own characteristics (I.e Passing their own ability by chanelling chakra onto weapons to make their nearly impossible to see at higher ranking ; B+ ) for a certain amount of post described in any jutsu made.

I have asked for other opinions and we all agree, that this note tells us that this ability should only apply towards objects/weapons of the rank B+, or in other words, Chakra Conductive things.  It is not acceptable to affect explosive notes, kunai, needles, etc that are not especially Chakra Conductive in such a way.

So these techniques are therefore denied.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Ace

Clan Custom Jutsu  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Clan Custom Jutsu Clan Custom Jutsu  EmptyWed 08 Oct 2014, 10:41 pm

Umm no........this only clears up that only a B rank skilled ninja from the clan is able to use or unlock this ability to be used in weapons. Therefore all of the opinions are wrong since I know what I made my clan to do.
Back to top Go down
MsMoney
Wanderer
MsMoney

Clan Custom Jutsu  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Clan Custom Jutsu Clan Custom Jutsu  EmptyThu 09 Oct 2014, 1:01 am

- If that's the case, then I'd like to point out that in your note it is stated that the Chakra needs to be channelled through the weapons in order for this ability to take place. Therefore, ranged weapons or weapons / equipment which are not touching the user will be unable to keep the camo ability. As you cannot channel the chakra through something you cant touch.

- Also please mark all the Jutsu as Weaponry.

- Note that even if the ability is working on the weapons as he holds them, then there will always be a certain disturbance in the air around them making it possible to see them. Of course it wouldn't be easy to spot them, but they will never disappear completely from the naked eye.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Ace

Clan Custom Jutsu  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Clan Custom Jutsu Clan Custom Jutsu  EmptyThu 09 Oct 2014, 4:23 am

* Edited.

* Done

*And yes I know, it is actually in all my descriptions as I make them. I never make them as completely invisible objects as they aren't.
Back to top Go down
MsMoney
Wanderer
MsMoney

Clan Custom Jutsu  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Clan Custom Jutsu Clan Custom Jutsu  EmptyThu 09 Oct 2014, 5:22 am

- Please make Name: Camo Weapons [Meisai no buki] C rank. I think that's more fitting for such a handy ability.

- You have yet to edit your explosive note technique and needle technique according to what I said.

- I just want to clarify that your character will keep holding onto the wires at all times when manipulating Stealth Reeling Knives? Otherwise, like with the other techniques, the knives will become visible again. I'm also trying to picture this technique a bit, how exactly are there 5 kunai tied on that wire and how easily can the user manipulate them?
Back to top Go down
Ace
Ace

Clan Custom Jutsu  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Clan Custom Jutsu Clan Custom Jutsu  EmptyThu 09 Oct 2014, 6:11 am

* Changed to C rank

*As for the note and needles, I actually did edit the jutsu. A minor edit but I did Razz Before they were both so that the chakra is actually surrounding/coating the equipment or weapon and now I actually made it so a bit of chakra is stored within them so they can actually preserve it and keep their abilities without contact.

*I edited to 2 just so its not something that its really hard to perform or control. I really dont know why I put 5. I guess I didn't even pictured the jutsu being performed. lol
Back to top Go down
MsMoney
Wanderer
MsMoney

Clan Custom Jutsu  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Clan Custom Jutsu Clan Custom Jutsu  EmptyThu 09 Oct 2014, 1:43 pm

- Chakra cannot be stored or preserved within objects/weapons that are not Chakra Conductive (B+ ranked). In order to have a weapon have a Chakra of its own/maintain Chakra without contact to the user/have Chakra infused in it/ the weapon needs to be at least B ranked.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

Clan Custom Jutsu  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Clan Custom Jutsu Clan Custom Jutsu  EmptySun 09 Nov 2014, 9:25 pm

Archived due to inactivity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan Custom Jutsu  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Clan Custom Jutsu Clan Custom Jutsu  Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-