Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lot of things going on.

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Ace
Ace

Lot of things going on. Vide
PostSubject: Lot of things going on. Lot of things going on. EmptyFri 03 Oct 2014, 12:32 am

Alright so let me just start saying that its not a complete departure, but my activity will definitely drop. I got my full time job to work on as my schedule will be changed now that I just turned a manager. It will definitely take more than my usual time at my job. I also got my fiance, in which I very much love Wink and also have to make her before anything else. Because she works at a different schedule as I do in the job, we will barely be able to see each other outside of work so i want to work on spending time with her as soon as I get out of my job.

I will still be around and might be looking at small stuff, such as jutsu check ups and such and maybe drop a post wherever Im at as soon as possible. I will be in fact be off on Sunday and Monday, so I will definitely use the Monday to be in here and try to do as much as I can.

Jace.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Daedalus
Konoha Nin
Daedalus

PostSubject: Re: Lot of things going on. Lot of things going on. EmptyFri 03 Oct 2014, 4:18 am

Nuuu damn you real life!

See you around Ace, I'll be sure to extra pester you when you're online What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Ruka
Ruka

PostSubject: Re: Lot of things going on. Lot of things going on. EmptyFri 03 Oct 2014, 9:27 am

Don't worry, deal with your life stuff first, you're setting your priorities straight.

Much love, will be waiting for you to come back if only for a short while cheers
Back to top Go down
MsMoney
Wanderer
MsMoney

PostSubject: Re: Lot of things going on. Lot of things going on. EmptySat 04 Oct 2014, 5:33 am

...have you told your fiance about the sword fighting?
Back to top Go down
Elsa
Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Lot of things going on. Lot of things going on. EmptySat 04 Oct 2014, 5:35 am

I still love you ace, You try to wrek tat bish soon! I'll make you proud Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lot of things going on. Lot of things going on. Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-