Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So it ends.

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Cross
Cross

So it ends. Vide
PostSubject: So it ends. So it ends. EmptyMon 06 Oct 2014, 10:29 am

The official website of Shueisha's Weekly Shonen Jump announced today on October 6 that Masashi Kishimoto's long-running ninja action manga Naruto will end its serialization for 15 years on the magazine's 50th issue to be published in Japan on November 10. Full story: . http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2014/10/05-1/naruto-manga-reportedly-ending-with-5-more-episodes
Back to top Go down
Ruka
Ruka

So it ends. Vide
PostSubject: Re: So it ends. So it ends. EmptyMon 06 Oct 2014, 10:57 am

So Naruto V Sasuke, the super hyped battle of ages hyped and built up over the duration of the whole series is going to take what... 4-5 issues? They'll probably talk over most of it too...

My problem with it is that Kishi must've seen it coming, he's stated long ago Naruto was wrapping up and he made it sure that Naruto and Sasuke are given godlike power and the fields are evened for them to clash and then they clash for 4-5 issues? Look at Sasuke's art in Naruto The Last (or whatever the movie is called) it looks like the guy went through some tough shit, you're telling me all this hype shit is going to happen in just 5 issues of fighting?

I'm really looking forward to those 4-5 issues, don't get me wrong and I'm really feeling weird about the series ending, kind of sad to see it go but also it feels like an accomplishment sitting through all of it, the good and the bad times. All I wanted was less Black Zetsu backstory to leave more place for the battle whole series was building up. I mean they'll have to leave an issue or two for closing shenanigans to (not)conclude any character arcs and things like that, that leaves even less than 4-5 issues for Naruto V Sasuke...

It could be the best battle ever, it really could be, even minding its super short length but... Man...

Anyways, goodbye Naruto, it's been a lot of things, I guess in the end you were good more than you've been bad so everything is forgiven. Too much hype was present for Ruka Jr in front of TV or reading the manga for Ruka Sr to just say it wasn't worth it, it really really was.
Back to top Go down
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

So it ends. Vide
PostSubject: Re: So it ends. So it ends. EmptyMon 06 Oct 2014, 9:47 pm

It's false.
Back to top Go down
Elsa
Elsa

So it ends. Vide
PostSubject: Re: So it ends. So it ends. EmptyTue 07 Oct 2014, 4:06 am

Kind of sad to see it go, really sad actually. I don't keep up with it much anymore, but I still remember the days when I would get excited for saturday nights to watch Naruto on Cartoon Network.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

So it ends. Vide
PostSubject: Re: So it ends. So it ends. EmptyWed 08 Oct 2014, 9:01 pm

It will be really weird to not read a new chapter every week and then complain and bitch about it. I feel like the pain will be lessened for me, because I've already gone through a few long running series that just suddenly ended (KHR, Full Metal Alchemist, Bleach (to an extent)), but still, I've been watching Naruto since I was 6 so for it to end will be quite strange... yeah. I wonder what will happen to Naruto forums. It will also be interesting to see what Kishi does next, if anything at all. And it will be interesting to see what replaces Naruto as one of the front runners of anime. I mean it had always been Naruto, Bleach and One Piece, with Dragonball overlooking them as a father-esque figure. With Naruto and Bleach gone... hm. It's hard to put any current manga in the shoes of those two.
Back to top Go down
Cross
Cross

So it ends. Vide
PostSubject: Re: So it ends. So it ends. EmptyWed 08 Oct 2014, 9:58 pm

Chris wrote:
It will be really weird to not read a new chapter every week and then complain and bitch about it. I feel like the pain will be lessened for me, because I've already gone through a few long running series that just suddenly ended (KHR, Full Metal Alchemist, Bleach (to an extent)), but still, I've been watching Naruto since I was 6 so for it to end will be quite strange... yeah. I wonder what will happen to Naruto forums. It will also be interesting to see what Kishi does next, if anything at all. And it will be interesting to see what replaces Naruto as one of the front runners of anime. I mean it had always been Naruto, Bleach and One Piece, with Dragonball overlooking them as a father-esque figure. With Naruto and Bleach gone... hm. It's hard to put any current manga in the shoes of those two.

All of this.

Who knows, Kishi could pull a 'GT' out of his ass. Razz.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

So it ends. Vide
PostSubject: Re: So it ends. So it ends. EmptyWed 08 Oct 2014, 11:43 pm

He could but I think after 15 years of working on the same thing, he's probably quite tired of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So it ends. Vide
PostSubject: Re: So it ends. So it ends. Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-