Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bargaining.

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

Bargaining.  Vide
PostSubject: Bargaining. Bargaining.  EmptyTue 07 Oct 2014, 2:35 pm

Because the Elementalist is a dead-end for Yoroi as he can never advance it beyond what it is now, I decided to switch it with another SC, this one:

Medical Chief:

Because I already wrote 1600 words for Elementalist, it would cool if I could write 1600 words to get A ranked Medical Chief.

2000 + 1200 = 3200 - 1600 = 1600 words

The math checks out~

If everything is Okay, this will be removed from the app.

Name: Elementalist
Type: Chakra Based
Description: Elementalists are ninja that have chosen to become proficient with elemental ninjutsu. Through training and a natural talent in nature affinity elementalist ninja are able to access three elements instead of two. This allows for more powerful technique's and varied combinations keeping their opponents on their toes.

Jutsu I will lose:
Back to top Go down
MsMoney
Wanderer
MsMoney

Bargaining.  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Bargaining. Bargaining.  EmptyWed 08 Oct 2014, 9:02 pm

You are most welcomed to change the SC's.

However I am afraid that seeing as you are opting yourself to change the SC's, and therefore dropping the Elementalist one, that we are not obliged to reduce the word count for training of the SC you'd like to focus on instead. Also, we do not believe you have the right to be refunded for techniques that you will be dropping along with the SC.

If the Elementalist SC was to be dropped from the site and you were therefore forced to change, we would of course be way more lenient towards this. However, that is not the fact.

If this is alright, then Medical Chief is approved for training and the changes to the app will be done after the training is done and the SC will be added to your application.
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

Bargaining.  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Bargaining. Bargaining.  EmptyThu 09 Oct 2014, 1:31 pm

I opted to change the SC because since I got it, the SC changed. There used to be the chance for me to build it out to a Kekkei Tota or a Kekkei Genkai, though that changed the moment Zack got his Ice release and got people thinking "Should that guy really get a Hiden and a Kekkei Genkai?". I myself had Explosion release for a while, though that got taken away too. With the constant changing, I had been waiting around to see if there was more I could do with it, though that was not the case and it is basically a dead-end SC for me now.

Aside from that, there is also the fact that the Nerfs and the jutsu that were taken away were a good deal of my lightning jutsu and I am now stuck with two jutsu. Since the Nerfing has forced me to completely revise my character or accept the role of "Weakest Kage in History", I would think that people would be more inclined to some leniency on the matter as it was more or less forced and not as much a choice of sorts.
Back to top Go down
MsMoney
Wanderer
MsMoney

Bargaining.  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Bargaining. Bargaining.  EmptyThu 09 Oct 2014, 6:44 pm

Tbh then Elementalist is still a viable SC, which has not been changed at all by the way, and therefore we don't see a reason for refunding these two techniques. Sorry about that, but that's how the verdict stands.
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

Bargaining.  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Bargaining. Bargaining.  EmptyThu 09 Oct 2014, 11:26 pm

Fine, just do it as it is now. There have been changes because there wasn't always the need for an Advanced Element in order to get a Kekkei Tota, that was added in later, so it has changed. The point behind me getting it had always been the eventual Kekkei Tota, though that became a dead-end. While the Elementalist hasn't changed, the prerequisites for KKT have, so saying nothing changed is just not true. In any case, I've lost enough to this fucking nerf and built up too much shit to let these constant dick-punches by staff set me back. Never mind the refunds and just approve the SC's please.
Back to top Go down
MsMoney
Wanderer
MsMoney

Bargaining.  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Bargaining. Bargaining.  EmptyFri 10 Oct 2014, 12:05 am

MsMoney wrote:
Medical Chief is approved for training and the changes to the app will be done after the training is done and the SC will be added to your application.

If you weren't too busy worrying about how I am 'dick-punching' you, then you'd have noticed I already did approve of this training. So go ahead.
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

Bargaining.  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Bargaining. Bargaining.  EmptyFri 10 Oct 2014, 12:08 am

I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about the entirety, but thanks for approving.
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

Bargaining.  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Bargaining. Bargaining.  EmptyMon 08 Dec 2014, 11:30 pm

Archived given the obvious new character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bargaining.  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Bargaining. Bargaining.  Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-