Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The first wave [Ready]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

The first wave [Ready] Vide
PostSubject: The first wave [Ready] The first wave [Ready] EmptyWed 08 Oct 2014, 12:31 am

Name: Baku Suishouha (Bursting Water Collision Waves)
Type: Ninjutsu
Range: Close (0m - 5m), Mid (5m - 10m), Far (10+)
Element: Suiton (Water)
Description:  Suiton • Baku Suishouha is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After forming the needed handseals, the user will expel water from his/her gullet. This will then expand into a large volume of water. User is left vulnerable when using this technique, and it requires an entire post to create a pool of water. 3 posts can mimic a lake.
Chakra Cost: 14 (3 per post)

Name: Suijinheki (Water Encampment Wall)
Range: Close (0m - 5m)
Element: Suiton (Water)
Description: Suiton • Suijinheki is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. The ninja will first do a string of hand seals and then proceed to blow out a jet of water from their mouth to act as a water barrier from incoming attack.
Chakra Cost: 12 (4 per post)

Name: Kagami no Jutsu (Mirror Technique, ミラー)
Range: 3m
Element: Suiton
Description: Suiton: Kagami no Jutsu is a technique that was made by Yoroi. After forming hand seals and molding his chakra into his fist, he can thrust it in a chosen direction as a compressed ball of water that will expand the moment he forms the Ox hand seal, turning into a flat, transparent, circular shield that will protect him from harm. Being three meters in diameter, it can easily be used to defend a small group of people from an attack. This technique can stop elemental jutsu of equal rank and fire attacks of one rank above it. As opposed to being formed from his own fist, Yoroi can also cause the shield to rise up from a water source directly beneath him, thus saving on valuable time and chakra.
Chakra Cost: 14cp

Name: Suidanmaku no Jutsu (Water Bullet Barrage Technique, 水の丸弾幕)
Range: Close (0 – 5m), Mid (5 – 10m)
Description: Suiton: Suidanmaku no jutsu is a technique that was made by Yoroi. Forming a small pool of water, Yoroi will then aim and form the Dragon seal to initiate the barrage of water bullets roughly the size of Shuriken. Firing a total of fifteen bullets, they are fired with enough concussive force to cause severe bruising and easily knock someone off of their feet while capable of tearing off chunks of flesh and breaking bones in close range. It can also be used directly after Kagami no Jutsu has been cast, using that circular shield of water to fire from, thus saving on valuable time and chakra. To make for an even more dangerous attack, Kunai can be thrown into the pool while the jutsu is activated, firing bullets with a kunai in their core to maximize the killing potential of the jutsu.
Chakra Cost: 14cp

Last edited by Captain Konoha on Sun 19 Oct 2014, 11:30 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: The second wave [Ready] The first wave [Ready] EmptyWed 08 Oct 2014, 1:53 pm

Name: Suiton: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Water Style: Water Clone Technique)
Range: N/A
Description: Similar to the traditional Shadow Clone Technique, this jutsu equally divides the user's chakra after the initial chakra cost to produce a single identical clone. The clone is able to perform jutsu on its own and can even sustain a fair amount of damage without dispersing (hits equivalent to A-rank or higher will disperse the clone with a single hit, hits of B-rank and below will stack until the damage is equivalent to that of an A-rank attack). Unlike a typical Kage Bunshin however, this clone disperses with a concussive explosion that is equal to a B-rank Suiton ninjutsu. The radius of the blast spans two meters in all directions and the amount of water dispersed is enough to sustain a single C-rank Suiton technique. The clone can also disperse on its own. The copy will be created in roughly the same condition as the original and any remaining chakra within the clone after it is dispersed is refunded to the user. Clones automatically disperse if their chakra supply reaches zero, but are not influenced by the 10 chakra minimum for survival.
Chakra Cost: 22 (Per clone)

Name: Suiryuu Koubaku no Jutsu (Water Dragon Biting Explosion, 水龍咬爆)
Range: Mid (5 – 15m)
Description: Suiton: Suiryuu Koubaku no jutsu is a technique made by Yoroi. Using the basics of the Suiryuudan no jutsu, Yoroi will first amass water through another jutsu. After forming the appropriate amount of water, the dragon hand seal is formed, causing the water to take the form of a massive water dragon that becomes twice as big as the original Suiryuudan. By drawing it out of water from a previous jutsu, the technique has the potential of catching someone off guard before crashing into them with a concussive force that can kill. It can also simply be formed from nearby water to make the formation less taxing, though this will cause it to lose it's surprise attack-status in most cases.
Chakra Cost: Water Source: 22cp [5cp per post]

Name: Suijin no Mikoto (God of Water, 水神)
Range: (0 – 25m)
Description: Suiton: Suijin no Mikoto is a technique made by Yoroi. Being the most advanced and hard to control of all his water jutsu, this technique allows Yoroi to take control of a nearby water source by mixing his water chakra into it. Capable of manipulating the water by shaping it into hands or tendrils that grab the target and pull them under in an attempt to drown them. Controlling the water with his mind and his hands to direct them, this technique is highly dangerous and should hint to the fact that whoever is fighting Yoroi in the water should make an attempt at leaving as soon as possible. The hands and tendrils Yoroi can become big enough to envelop a human being and reach for ten meters, though larger hands or tendrils take longer to form and move more slowly while only one pair of large hands or tendrils can be formed at the same time. These large hands/tendrils move as fast as a C ranked shinobi. Smaller hands and tendrils can also be created. While weaker, there can be a total of six pairs of hands or tendrils at the same time that are as fast as a B ranked shinobi. Once a large hand is wrapped around the target or the target gets dragged under, Yoroi can amplify the pressure of water and break their ribs while squeezing the air out of one's lungs in very little time. Due to the technique being very taxing on his chakra reserves and the technique using water that is already there to make it extremely hard to shut down the entire jutsu, it can stay active for a maximum duration of four posts per thread.
Chakra Cost: 39cp [10cp per post]

Last edited by Captain Konoha on Sun 19 Oct 2014, 11:39 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: The first wave [Ready] The first wave [Ready] EmptyWed 08 Oct 2014, 7:12 pm

Merged the two topics together because there's absolutely no viable reason for them to be separate. Moderation TBA.
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: The first wave [Ready] The first wave [Ready] EmptyWed 08 Oct 2014, 7:30 pm

I figured it might take less long to get things approved, as a bigger list tends to take really long.
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: The first wave [Ready] The first wave [Ready] EmptySat 11 Oct 2014, 4:05 am

Because making another topic to require moderation wouldn't take just as much time. Strong logic.

Seal of Confrontation : As it stands all of the Seal of Confrontation references that you have in your techniques needs to be massively edited and or removed. Without the One Handed Hand Seals SC such a thing should not be granted for you.

Cost Reductions: Remove all reductions on the costs. There should only be one cost on the technique [and leave the higher ones, do not opt for the lower ones], you can't just suddenly allow yourself reduction on techniques because of a specific set of circumstances.

Air Moisture: In regards to the application of air moisture, I see no reason to allow this to you at all. The only one shown to utilize air moisture to fuel water release techniques is the 2nd Hokage, who when forced into US standards would likely have some variant of Ninjutsu Mastery focused on the usage of water release entirely, also considering the Senju Clan are designated to have a level of Ninjutsu unlike any other.... The only other related variant would likely be the mist techniques of Kirigakure, which function on a mostly smaller scale.

Bakushin no Jutsu: I find myself rather unsure if I need to explain the concept of inertia to you, but it goes without saying that it is obviously the main drawback to the speed SCs or to be more specific as this technique refers to your max speed, Lightning Speed or even Flash Speed for the point of the example. If you were to utilize this technique at any the level of the A - Rank or above Speed SCs to brake or even zigzag (as to zig-zag you must abruptly alter your momentum to move in a different direction), the amount of force and stress that would be put on your body would be not entirely unlike hitting a brick wall of force.

Further the logistics behind this technique don't even make sense. Water is not an element known for slowing things down. Much like driving on a wet road, water would only serve to make it much more difficult to maintain control when you turn or attempt to stop.

Kagami no Jutsu: See above note about the Seal of Confrontation as obvious editing will be needed. Needs to denote actual hand seal usage. The range should not extend beyond your personal range meaning the shield spawns within less than .3m from the user.

Suidanmaku no Jutsu: Remove reduction. Reduce the max range to 10m. Either increase the rank to A and reduce the number of bullets to 10 or remain at B - Rank and reduce the damage and number of bullets to seven. Given the blunt force damage I find it rather unlikely that this technique regardless of rank would tear into your flesh, unless pressurized to a high degree the damage of water techniques lacks such a distinct type of damage. Without it being an advancement of the Mirror technique you could not cast it from the mirror as you would need to create another set of hand signs and conjuration of chakra.

Shouaku Kajou no Jutsu: See above in regards to usage of Air Moisture and the Seal of Confrontation.

Gaiza Kansei no Jutsu: I fail to see how you can just send your water into the ground and create a Geyser, given that Geyers take a large amount of time and a insane amount of pressure to build up, to create a Geyser that would erupt with a seven meter diameter would take a godlike amount of water.

Suishouha: Remove this entirely for reason stated above, will be removed from the encyclopedia as well.

Suiryuu Koubaku no Jutsu: See note about Air Moisture usage and make appropriate edits.

Suijin no Mikoto: The source of water would need to be sizable to manipulate such a large volume of water, not just any source of water will do. Contact with the water must be made and maintained for any form of manipulation, as you cannot manipulate the water without a medium of contact. The size and amount of water he can control with this technique needs to be noted. You need to clearly note how many tendrils he can create.

Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: The first wave [Ready] The first wave [Ready] EmptyFri 17 Oct 2014, 11:14 pm

Seal of Confrontation, Air Moisture & Cost reductions: I figured i'd make something that is slightly more unique to try and make the best out of Water release, the element that is more or less standing at the bottom of the food-chain in terms of strength. With Mist being the sub-release of water, and mist pretty much being limited to Kiri people, I thought that with my Water Ninjutsu Mastery SC, something like this could be done, but I guess that's not going to be the case. I have to say though, the fact that Tobirama is brought up is legit, but saying people can't do what he did by using a Manga/Anime example as to why someone with the appropriate SC's can't do it because the only person was a Senju seems strange to me. Senju being better at Ninjutsu is a fact in the Manga/Anime, but it's just for fluff on US, or Uchiha would be stronger and better at using fire ninjutsu etc etc.

Bakushin no Jutsu: Removed.

Kagami no Jutsu: Fixed. Made the push range the same, but if the shield is to be formed, it is limited to the 3 meters you suggested.

Suidanmaku no Jutsu: Fixed. Left the tearing of flesh on close ranged contact. If you are to smash someone really hard in the face with a hammer, a blunt weapon, you can pretty much beat the flesh off of someone's skull. Whether that is acceptable or not, I personally believe that something like that proves that blunt force can do something like that.

Shouaku Kajou no Jutsu: Removed.

Gaiza Kansei no Jutsu: Removed.

Suishouha: Removed.

Suiryuu Koubaku no Jutsu: I don't really the reason to fix anything because it is not forced out of air moisture but from an actual source of water. It just absorbs air moisture along the way to grow larger. However, I fixed it because I don't want to wait too long before getting my jutsu.

Suijin no Mikoto: Fixed. The only thing I have not fixed is the amount of water controlled, seeing as I have no idea how I would explain that. If I use it on a large volume of water like a lake, he will control water around him within 25m. It seems reasonable for an S ranked technique that he will use the water inside of that area, which is why I added that he can only maintain the jutsu for so long because of the lack of a clear amount of water as that would vary depending on the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: The first wave [Ready] The first wave [Ready] EmptySun 19 Oct 2014, 7:18 pm

Kagami no Jutsu:
  • lifeanddeath wrote:
    Seal of Confrontation : As it stands all of the Seal of Confrontation references that you have in your techniques needs to be massively edited and or removed. Without the One Handed Hand Seals SC such a thing should not be granted for you.

• lifeanddeath wrote:
    The range should not extend beyond your personal range meaning the shield spawns within less than .3m from the user.

• Needs to denote actual hand seals for creation.

• I feel the need to mention that the knock back component of this technique makes no sense in terms of logic given that the primary application of this technique is to create a shield. As it stands it feels more like a cheap way of including a mostly unrelated bonus ability within your technique.

Suidanmaku no Jutsu:

• lifeanddeath wrote:
    Either increase the rank to A and reduce the number of bullets to 10 or remain at B - Rank and reduce the damage and number of bullets to seven.

• lifeanddeath wrote:
    Without it being an advancement of the Mirror technique you could not cast it from the mirror as you would need to create another set of hand signs and conjuration of chakra.

• Needs to denote actual hand seal usage for the creation of the technique. Not just the one seal to achieve a desired effect.

Hageshi Ame Shawa no Jutsu: Not sure if I missed this one previously or you just decided to slide it in there.

• lifeanddeath wrote:

Cost Reductions: Remove all reductions on the costs. There should only be one cost on the technique [and leave the higher ones, do not opt for the lower ones], you can't just suddenly allow yourself reduction on techniques because of a specific set of circumstances.

• Remove the usage of water moisture to create the technique.

• It makes no logical sense for you control a projectile technique without maintaining a connection. The connection would make it a projection or otherwise controlled technique in which a connection of water is maintained, rather than a projectile.

Suiryuu Koubaku no Jutsu:

• lifeanddeath wrote:

• I need an actual size depiction for the technique.

• Note that a substantial source of water should be needed to create the technique.

• Mid range is defined as [5m-10m] not [5m-15m]

Suijin no Mikoto:

• There's some obvious clarification needed in regards to the ranges. Depending on the circumstance the amount of water within 25m could be a rather extensive amount. Further, there's the obvious conflict between the 25m max range and the 10m range indicative of the tendrils specifically.

• You need to describe the length, size and speed variations between tendrils of different sizes. Further to clarify your ambiguous mention of increased time, it might be better to denote an actual time for the formation of various sized tendrils.

• You obviously need to dictate how many of each size tendril can be created.

• Just a small logical note, if you amplify the pressure of a tendril to 'squeeze the air' from someone's lungs, it's highly likely that you would crush their ribs first, making the lack of air within their lungs... a bit less of a problem.

Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: The first wave [Ready] The first wave [Ready] EmptySun 19 Oct 2014, 11:38 pm

Kagami: Fixed.

Suidanmaku: Fixed. I also see no reason as to why I can not use the shield as a water source. The fact that he needs to form a new set of seals is self explanatory, and since the shield lasts for one post or until destroyed, it can easily be used to defend and then have the water it is made of used to set up this jutsu.

Hageshi: Removed due to Suidanmaku ranking up to A and the two jutsu now being very similar, making the need for this jutsu non-existent.

Suiryuu Koubaku: Seeing as Suiryuudan has no given size on this site, the fact that it is "Twice as big" will have to do until the site Canon jutsu get an update.

Suijin: I don't see it as a conflict as the arms I create can not reach outside of the 25m range anyway. The length for all of the tendrils is equal, though the smaller tendrils are obviously faster than the large ones. I already stated that one pair of large arms or tendrils can be active or six pairs of smaller tendrils or arms.
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: The first wave [Ready] The first wave [Ready] EmptyFri 31 Oct 2014, 1:43 am

Suidanmaku:
Lifeanddeath wrote:
Either increase the rank to A and reduce the number of bullets to 10 or remain at B - Rank and reduce the damage and number of bullets to seven.

Suidanmaku no Jutsu wrote:
Firing a total of fifteen bullets.

Water, unlike earth needs constant manipulation of chakra in order for it maintain it shape otherwise it will collapse into a puddle because. In order for you to produce a secondary desired effect from a previously engaged technique you would have to end this conjuration of chakra thus causing the water technique to collapse meaning in a logical order of operations you could not use the previous technique to spawn this technique.

Suiryuu Koubaku: At which point this technique will not be approved until the encyclopedia update has been finished.

lifeanddeath wrote:
Mid range is defined as [5m-10m] not [5m-15m]

Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: The first wave [Ready] The first wave [Ready] EmptyMon 08 Dec 2014, 11:35 pm

Archived given the obvious new character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first wave [Ready] The first wave [Ready] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-