Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Koga's Delightful World of Supporting Characters So That I Have Someone to Talk To

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Yusuke
Konoha Nin
Yusuke

Koga's Delightful World of Supporting Characters So That I Have Someone to Talk To  Vide
PostSubject: Koga's Delightful World of Supporting Characters So That I Have Someone to Talk To Koga's Delightful World of Supporting Characters So That I Have Someone to Talk To  EmptyFri 10 Oct 2014, 8:06 pm

Name: Kurugama Hachiko
Letter Rank: B
Clan: No
Affiliation: Kirigakure
Specialty: Ninjutsu, Taijutsu
Elemental Affinities: Fuuton, Doton
Combat Style: He’s a badass. He’s on track to making Oinin, so he knows a thing or two. He can utilize his Fuuton jutsus to fight at mid or long range, and generally employs his Doton cache in order to either sneak up on an opponent or to provide an ample defense for himself and his teammates. He’s pretty good at everything, hence why he’s destined for great things. Think Kakashi without the Sharingan crutch. He’s still young, though, and he doesn’t have the experience of a battle-hardened ninja with decades of field time. He’s a uniquely inventive guy, and will pretty much always find some way to win at the end of the day. His weakness is that he cares about other people, and that can be used against him.

He enjoys punching people in the face in close combat. In addition to occasionally punching people in the face, he will sometimes mix it up by punching them in the torso, primarily the gut, chest, ribs, liver, shoulders, pecs, and diaphragm. Then there are his kicks. A rather leggy fellow, Hachiko enjoys throwing all manner of kicks. He can kick you in the head, the face, the neck, the shoulders, the arms, the chest, the ribs, the gut, the hips, the thighs, the knees, the calves, and the ankles. He can’t quite kick you in the feet, but he can stomp on your feet, and he likes doing that too. This is all, of course, when he’s not using a kunai to just stab you.
Special Characteristics:
Special Characteristics:

Description: He’s tall, young, and uncharacteristically tan for a Kirigakure shinobi. He tends to wear the usual shinobi garb, that whole uniform thing. Black tights go underneath a light blue flak jacket and cargo pants. He wears his weapon holster on his left leg and has two scrolls on his right hip. He wears his headband on a bandana that covers the entirety of crown, so you can’t tell what color or style his hair is.

He has seafoam green eyes and is handsome. He has a tendency to seem cheerful, and he’s the golden boy: everyone likes him, and he’s been very successful. He suffered a single setback in his life that seems to have humbled him a bit, but ultimately he’s good at what he does and he knows it. He enjoys his political connections and the opportunities they afford him, primarily because he can use them to get the kind of career advancement he wants.

His sandals are, perhaps, the finest sandals ever worn by a shinobi of Kirigakure no Sato. The treads are a unique, asymmetrical groove pattern that leave a distinctive footprint on the ground when he stomps forcefully. When he treads lightly, however, they leave no pattern at all. On the ankles, they have the logo of Kirigakure no Sato upon them and they are the absolute finest shade of dark blue one could ever possibly hope to conjure. The logo itself is a slight, off white color, that you could spend hours trying to find and reproduce and simply never be able to.
Jutsu:
Ninjutsu:

Taijutsu:

Name: Kaguya Guromaro
Letter Rank: D
Clan: Yes
Specialty: Taijutsu
Elemental Affinities: Doton
Combat Style: You will literally never see him fight. That’s not what he’s involved in my writing about, and you’ll never see him in a combat situation. At best you might see him spar. But! To satisfy this ludicrous exercise in overly complicating the supporting cast: he sucks. He’s literally a fat Kaguya that doesn’t like it when he has to make his bones stick out. The one thing he’s supposed to be good at he doesn’t enjoy doing, so he’s reluctant to do it – bones skeeve him out. He is not a good fighter, and not particularly bright. What he does have going for him: he’s big, fat, and his bones are naturally harder than steel. So he can take a few punches and if he sits on you you’re probably going to feel kind of bad about yourself. He’s not a graceful boy and tends to work with a heavy (and sometimes sticky) hand.
Special Characteristics: Strength tree
Description: He’s a chunky little kid. You know that kid from Up? Kind of picture that kid from Up, just anime and Kaguya-fied. He has white hair that he wears in a weird little coif on top of his head and green eyes. He tends to dress in robes with pale colors, and nothing about him really sticks out. He doesn’t carry himself particularly well, and kind of has a tendency to waddle about like his pants are stuck up his butt.

He’s a pretty passive kid, and he doesn’t stick up for himself like he should. He has a tendency to walk around with this weird smile on his face at all times, like he’s constantly happy for absolutely no reason. There’s not a lot going on in that chubby little head of his, but he’s not necessarily stupid, just simple. He enjoys eating, and as a result, tends to have stains on his clothes/hands from whatever he just got done munching on.
Jutsu: Again, no fighting. Maybe we’re going to see him spar, but that’s really it. He has the most basic Kaguya stuff available to him. If he ever actually uses a jutsu I’ll cite it so our Evaluator Overlords don’t get their knickers in a twist, but at most you might rarely see him stick a bone out. That’s really it, and it’s not really a jutsu, just him utilizing his most basic kekkei genkai.

Name: Hana.
Letter Rank: D
Clan: No
Specialty: Genjutsu
Elemental Affinities: Suiton
Combat Style: She’s a space case. She just doesn’t pay attention to what’s going on around her or the task at hand. She’s always off in her own little world, and when she does actually have to use some jutsus, she relies on Genjutsu, which is all she knows how to do. Nothing fancy, just some basic illusory stuff that’s not particularly well done; she has a tendency of losing focus halfway through and her targets can spot her fake. She’s really not stupid, though, just uninvolved: if she ever actually gave it a go, she could probably be a decent Genjutsu caster.

She isn’t especially fast, strong, or agile. Her small frame makes her a small target, and it’s hard to hit her from time to time considering that she’s so very lithe – but if you know what you’re doing I’m sure you could manage to sock her one. She uses her Genjutsu to give way to her imagination, and she enjoys making people see scenes her imaginations can conjure. Her scenes tend to include forests imagery, lots of trees with leaves, roots, bark, and the occasional acorn. In her forests there are often times dirt, a blue sky, clouds, and a very gentle breeze. The breeze carries the smells one would typically associate with a forest environment: leaves, perhaps rain, animals of varying kinds. When not using forest imagery she tends to rely on a beach setting that is ripe with sand and waves and seashells and fish and sunshine.
Special Characteristics: N/A
Description: She’s creepy. Really creepy. She has pale pink hair and dead blue eyes, like a doll’s eyes. She’s ghostly pale and always has a blank expression on her face like she either didn’t hear what you just said or just doesn’t care. It’s like constantly talking to someone that’s trying to play poker, and it has a very unsettling effect on those around her.

She’s not at all dumb, she’s just completely unengaged. She tends to dress in long kimonos that hide her very skinny, very boney form. She hasn’t got any meat on her bones at all and is a rather angular girl. She’s not unattractive, but her creepiness and lithe figure doesn’t exactly scream model. She has a fondness for darker colors, which only accentuate her snow-white skin.

Her kimonos are very nice and tend to have patterns on them. Sometimes they don’t, though. When they don’t they tend to be a single, solid color throughout with a differing color for the time. So, for example, she might wear a light blue kimono with a white edging. Of course, other times, she enjoys having the aforementioned patterns. For those patterns she tends to have flowers on them, like most girls her age enjoy. She also sometimes has animals, like birds, or foxes, or rabbits, or dogs, or cats. When she doesn’t have flowers or animals, her kimono sometimes have natural decorations, like embroidered clouds, waves, or sunshine. Her favorite kimono is a red one with a cherry blossom pattern on it.

Jutsu:
Genjutsu:

Name: Shirorei Shin
Letter Rank: N/A
Specialty: N/A
Elemental Affinities: N/A
Combat Style: N/A
Special Characteristics: N/A
Description: He’s an older gentleman and doesn’t tend to give a damn what anyone thinks of him, like all fine old gentlemen. He sometimes has a mustache that he routinely shaves off depending on how itchy it is, but he generally always has some degree of gray 5 o’ clock shadow. He’s got a great head of gray hair, and startlingly piercing blue eyes: he’s old, but there’s a lot of fire still left within him.

He lives modestly despite being a man of means. As one of the best blacksmiths in Kirigakure, Shin has run a successful business for decades now and could probably retire, but he doesn’t have any inclination to. Despite his frequent sojourns to play with his grandkids, blacksmithing is what gets him out of bed in the morning. A lifetime spent beating the shit out of metal has resulted in some pretty well developed arms, and he’s totally rocking that old man strength that floors young bucks like Koga.

He likes to wear simple clothes. Sometimes he wears a shirt with pants, sometimes he wears robes, sometimes he wears shorts. He enjoys mixing it up. He’s not really into flashy designs or designer labels and tends to be in solid colors. Like a white shirt and black pants, or a blue shirt and tan pants, or a red shirt and blue pants. That’s when he’s wearing pants. When he goes for robes, the entire robe tends to be the same color, even the trim, even the belt.
Jutsu: He has no jutsus. He’s a blacksmith. So he can like, throw a hammer if he had to, I guess?

Last edited by Koga on Mon 13 Oct 2014, 12:46 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

Koga's Delightful World of Supporting Characters So That I Have Someone to Talk To  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Koga's Delightful World of Supporting Characters So That I Have Someone to Talk To Koga's Delightful World of Supporting Characters So That I Have Someone to Talk To  EmptySat 11 Oct 2014, 9:10 am

• Guromaro/Hana: They can possess two specialties and two elements if you want.

• Special Characteristics: Please copy/paste the appropriate sc's into their designated slots. Bare in mind that SC's stack, so if you list the Strength B-rank Sc, there's no need to list the C-rank SC as well - unless you want to. Follow the SC rules of course. SC Guide

• Descriptions: Eliminate all the sarcastic comments and please write out at least 250 words (or two paragraphs) of legitimate description. We treat NPC's just like legitimate characters so use your own personal character's appearance as an example. Things you can describe: weight, height, hair length/color, eye color, skin color, body type -fat/thin/muscular/etc, and clothing they typically wear. Of course there is many more traits, special or not, that can be included here. You're off to a good start... just make the descriptions legitimate. Adding pictures in spoilers always helps too but it's not required.

• Jutsu/Weapons: You must copy/paste actual jutsu and weapons into both of these sections. Not just provide descriptions. See the Encyclopedia for help - or create custom jutsu/weapons if you so desire. Don't forget that you can include kits in the equipment section (ex. Genin Kit).

Apparently one of us staffers forgot to add two sections to the template despite what the guide states. Due to this I will just ask you make corrections now and will edit the template shortly after.

After "Letter Rank" in each app, please include
Code:

[b]Clan:[/b]
[b]Affiliation:[/b]

• Unfortunately, due to the Kaguya's being considered a "Limited Clan", you cannot have Kaguya NPC's. Please select a different clan that is not considered limited or no clan at all.
    -Limited Clans: Haretsu, Hyuuga, Kaguya, Uchiha, Uzumaki

• As for Affiliation rules, The NPC's affiliation (Konohagakure, Kirigakure, etc. N/A if missing-nin)
Back to top Go down
Yusuke
Konoha Nin
Yusuke

PostSubject: Re: Koga's Delightful World of Supporting Characters So That I Have Someone to Talk To Koga's Delightful World of Supporting Characters So That I Have Someone to Talk To  EmptySat 11 Oct 2014, 6:32 pm

I'll change it, and I'm not trying to be argumentative, but why can't he be a Kaguya?

He's not going to fight anyone, ever. Not even other NPCs. He's not allowed to even leave the village on missions. So, you don't have to worry about me abusing his KG or something. Additionally, I like him being a Kaguya because it's pretty much the only Kiri-native clan we've seen and I like the idea of trying to make Koga's supporting cast a little more involved in the goings on of the village. I like the idea of being able to use the Kaguya compound as a setting in my writing. I . . . I also think it's funny to write about a Kaguya that doesn't like to stick out his bones. ;>_>

Again, I will change it I have to, but I'd just like to know why. It seems like unnecessary censorship, you know? I can like, pinky promise that he'll never run around and beat people up for anything, and that if I ever fight a Kaguya in the forums that I won't be like "LAWL, I KNOW ALL UR JUTSUS B/C I USED TO BE TEAMED UP WITH A KAGUYA" -- I couldn't really do that anyway, Guromaro sucks as a Kaguya and doesn't know any of their good stuff. It just seems so weird that a supporting character who won't ever be used in action isn't eligible because he's a Kaguya, but a Nara would be?

That's racist, Seika. Don't be racist.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

PostSubject: Re: Koga's Delightful World of Supporting Characters So That I Have Someone to Talk To Koga's Delightful World of Supporting Characters So That I Have Someone to Talk To  EmptySat 11 Oct 2014, 11:29 pm

Let me step back a bit. I made a goof.

If your NPC's are merely civilian NPCs, meaning they do not fight whatsoever, then feel free to write "N/A" for the following sections: elemental affinities, specialties, special characteristics, jutsu, and weaponry.

If your NPC is a civilian NPC then they can be apart of the Kaguya clan.

However, if you anticipate using you NPCs for anything "ninja related" - using the word loosely - and are ninja, then the rule still stands - they cannot be Kaguya's.
Back to top Go down
Yusuke
Konoha Nin
Yusuke

PostSubject: Re: Koga's Delightful World of Supporting Characters So That I Have Someone to Talk To Koga's Delightful World of Supporting Characters So That I Have Someone to Talk To  EmptySat 11 Oct 2014, 11:31 pm

Can they be a ninja name only? As in, he's technically a ninja, but he's literally such a terrible student he's on remedial training and will only ever be used as a punching bag/to pick out roots and such. And will eventually quit being a ninja in like a year? He's literally only being called a ninja so it makes sense he would be a terrible teammate on Koga's Short Bus team?

Also, why can't he be a Kaguya? Like, what's the rationale behind it, if you don't mind my asking.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

PostSubject: Re: Koga's Delightful World of Supporting Characters So That I Have Someone to Talk To Koga's Delightful World of Supporting Characters So That I Have Someone to Talk To  EmptySat 11 Oct 2014, 11:33 pm

No.

NPC Rules wrote:

If your NPC is part of a clan, be sure to specify here with a link to the clan's page. Note that they cannot be from a limited/restricted clan such as the Uchiha or a member created clan without explicit permission from an admin or the creator of said clan.

NPC Rules
Back to top Go down
Yusuke
Konoha Nin
Yusuke

PostSubject: Re: Koga's Delightful World of Supporting Characters So That I Have Someone to Talk To Koga's Delightful World of Supporting Characters So That I Have Someone to Talk To  EmptySat 11 Oct 2014, 11:34 pm

"without explicit permission from an admin or the creator of said clan."

. . . could I get permission?

Koga's Delightful World of Supporting Characters So That I Have Someone to Talk To  Polls_PuppyDogEyes_5408_380597_poll_xlarge
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

PostSubject: Re: Koga's Delightful World of Supporting Characters So That I Have Someone to Talk To Koga's Delightful World of Supporting Characters So That I Have Someone to Talk To  EmptyMon 13 Oct 2014, 9:12 pm

Approved
[Shirorei Shin, Kurugama Hachiko, Hana]
[Not Kaguya Guromaro]
Back to top Go down
US Moderator
US Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Koga's Delightful World of Supporting Characters So That I Have Someone to Talk To Koga's Delightful World of Supporting Characters So That I Have Someone to Talk To  EmptyMon 29 Dec 2014, 10:17 pm

Archived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Koga's Delightful World of Supporting Characters So That I Have Someone to Talk To Koga's Delightful World of Supporting Characters So That I Have Someone to Talk To  Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-