Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Iburi Clan

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Crono Guardia
Konoha Nin
Crono Guardia

Iburi Clan Vide
PostSubject: Iburi Clan Iburi Clan EmptySun 12 Oct 2014, 4:24 pm

Iburi Clan 300px-Smoke_Transformation_Technique_1

Clan Name: Iburi Clan
Signature Traits: Iburi eyes have a unique appearance. around their black pupils the normal coloring of the iris is a everchanging swirl of grey, black and white as if smoke itself was captured inside their iris.
Kekkei Genkai: The members of the Iburi clan possess a unique ability to turn their bodies, either partially or fully, into smoke to serve various supplementary purposes. While in their smoke form the user becomes impervious to damage and can use this trait to gain an opportunity in battle, for example by allowing weapons to slip through them without any effects. However, if needed, they can still interact with physical objects. In their smoke form, they're also capable of entering a person's body, effectively possessing them. While taking someone over, they're capable of controlling their physical actions and experiencing all of their sensations, such as tasting the food they eat. The ability can also be used offensively by entering the opponent's body to oxidize them from inside using the body oxidation technique. 

They can also breathe and move within toxic clouds that could be considered poisonous to normal people without any adverse effects to themselves[coughing, watery eyes, skin rash, etc], In addition their eyes are able to pierce through smoke, fog, and simularly-like dust clouds and screens unobstructed, however objects will appear in black and white instead of color when viewed in that instance.

An Iburi while in smoke form, however, is very vulnerable wind jutsu. Prior to Yakimi having her ability stabilized, even a strong gust of wind was strong enough to dissipate and permanently kill a Ibari member, while that is no longer the case, most wind jutsu is still able to temporary dissipate a clan member. the wind jutsu will have to be able to effect the whole area that the smoke is located. a wind slash that cuts the smoke in two, for example, would not dissipate it while a ball of wind about 1/2 the size of the smoke that is shot through it would. It will take 2 posts for the member to to reform themselves, however if they remain dissipated for over 5 posts without beginning to reform, they will be permanently dispersed and considered dead. this reforming process causes the user to lose 1/2 of his current chakra.   if the user is only partially smoke [like if only limb was changed to smoke] it will still take 2 posts to reform that limb, however no chakra loss will occur. 

History: he Iburi clan (イブリ一族, Iburi Ichizoku) was a seclusive clan that lived underground in the Land of Fire. They had the ability to become smoke at will and still physically interact. However, this ability was imperfect, causing them to occasionally transform unintentionally. In their smoke form, they were vulnerable to wind as it caused them to disperse permanently and die. Because of that, clan members did not tend to have long lives, and were forced to live confined in caves or places where the wind is practically non-existent. Instead of tombstones to honour the dead, the clan would plant trees for them, believing their deceased souls would watch over them. They were later found by Orochimaru, who used his cursed seals to partially stabilise their ability. Claiming he needed more research to perfect the process, the clan willing gave him multiple children as test subjects, as the ability is more pronounced the younger the user is.Ultimately, the entire clan, excluding one single child, Yukimi, was killed off by Orochimaru in an attempt to find a blood source capable of bestowing him with this power.  

After Orochimaru abandoned Konohagakure, his associate Danzō Shimura sent a young boy, Kinoe from the Root Division to inform the Iburi clan of Orochimaru's situation. To Yukimi's delight, she believed Kinoe was her younger brother, Tenzō, who had been given to Orochimaru previously. To her horror however, Kinoe had no knowledge of her whatsoever. Trying to reconnect with him, Yukimi showed Kinoe around, including an old secret location. Word then reached them that an unknown person found the cave. It was revealed to be Kakashi Hatake of the Konoha ANBU. He was quickly taken captive by the Iburi. When it was revealed that like Kakashi, Kinoe's mission was also to capture Orochimaru, the Iburi attempted to kill both Konoha-nin. Refusing to let Kinoe die, Yukimi saved him and by extension Kakashi. Once at a safe distance, she possessed Kinoe's body and ventured into the outside world, determined to find the source of the sounds she always listened to. It was soon revealed to a carnival. There, she had great delight at the new experiences. After having much fun, Kakashi soon appeared, revealing that Orochimaru strongly wanted Yukimi and planned to use her as bait. Kinoe refused to let Kakashi and ran off with her.

After learning that Orochimaru would come after the clan to get her, she quickly returned to the cave. Once there, she found to her horror that Orochimaru killed everyone in hopes that one of them had the proper blood to give him their smoke transformation. When Yukimi tried to transform, Orochimaru activated her cursed seal, incapacitating her. Kakashi and Kinoe soon found her and forced Orochimaru to retreat, but her body soon began to dissolve. Desperate to save her, Kinoe attempted to contain her with his Wood Release. Acknowledging his feelings, the spirits of the Iburi clan soon combined their power with Kinoe to finally stabilise Yukimi's power. After Kakashi promised not to tell anyone of the Iburi's existence, Yukimi parted ways with Kinoe, no longer needing to fear the wind and deciding to see the world. Her decendants are now all that remain of the clan. Spread far and wide, these clan members sparaticly dot the landscape, even fewer still are discovered when they are still young enough to develop their powers and be trained as nin.

Clan Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

Iburi Clan Vide
PostSubject: Re: Iburi Clan Iburi Clan EmptyFri 17 Oct 2014, 6:50 am

Rather than make you read through a small novel I'm going to begin my post with this rather than leave it for an ending note. There's likely no way this clan will ever be viewed as approve-able. Clans found only in the anime often follow the most twisted logic that aligns in no way with the manga.

If you desire for me to write a small novel detailing every instance of why it should not, can not and most likely will not be approved I can do so, but in the interest of time I would greatly prefer you save us both some time and hassle and settle with something with some honest canon basis that isn't ungodly illogical and blatantly over powered.

Back to top Go down
Crono Guardia
Konoha Nin
Crono Guardia

Iburi Clan Vide
PostSubject: Re: Iburi Clan Iburi Clan EmptyTue 04 Nov 2014, 4:14 am

lol, fair enough.  but i wanted to be smoke o-o" /sadface  

Iburi Clan Smoke+wins.+Fatality+_54682c3b27637b77be592481114c460f

j/k  

but on the same note... could you respond to my PM about trying for the 5 or 6 tails? i have 3 more concepts and just need to know my options before settling on one.  I have one 1 idea for 5 tails character, 1 for 6 tails and 1 for neither.
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

Iburi Clan Vide
PostSubject: Re: Iburi Clan Iburi Clan EmptyTue 04 Nov 2014, 4:53 am

I never got a PM from you dude o,o. Send again plz xD
Back to top Go down
Crono Guardia
Konoha Nin
Crono Guardia

Iburi Clan Vide
PostSubject: Re: Iburi Clan Iburi Clan EmptyTue 04 Nov 2014, 5:43 am