Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's goodbye for a lil while.

View previous topic View next topic Go down
MsMoney
Wanderer
MsMoney

It's goodbye for a lil while. Vide
PostSubject: It's goodbye for a lil while. It's goodbye for a lil while. EmptySun 19 Oct 2014, 12:36 am

So, I have quit staff and I am going to take a break from US in general. No hard feelings or anything, it's just something I have to do. I will be back after a little vacation, it wont be too long or so I hope. I just have to focus on IRL things for a while.

Love to you all. <3 I hope I will see you all again whenever I return. I wont check up on the site for at least a few days if not weeks since I am going to be taking my vacation pretty seriously, but feel free to send me a PM and I will answer whenever I do check the site. I will also be active on Skype as usual, so don't hesitate to contact me there.

Everybody take care. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ruka
Ruka

PostSubject: Re: It's goodbye for a lil while. It's goodbye for a lil while. EmptySun 19 Oct 2014, 12:37 am

Buhbye Heida, much luv. Have lots of rest and have fun with whatever you will do cheers
Back to top Go down
Daedalus
Konoha Nin
Daedalus

PostSubject: Re: It's goodbye for a lil while. It's goodbye for a lil while. EmptySun 19 Oct 2014, 2:56 am

Bye Money! We'll miss you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Anna
Anna

PostSubject: Re: It's goodbye for a lil while. It's goodbye for a lil while. EmptySun 19 Oct 2014, 3:16 am

You better come back soon, we got things to plot and people to destroy together ;-;
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: It's goodbye for a lil while. It's goodbye for a lil while. EmptySun 19 Oct 2014, 2:44 pm

D'aww
Back to top Go down
Nomi
Konoha Nin
Nomi

PostSubject: Re: It's goodbye for a lil while. It's goodbye for a lil while. EmptySun 19 Oct 2014, 3:18 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's goodbye for a lil while. 5CHnWyb

Come back to us soon Sad
Back to top Go down
.Tora
Kumo Nin
.Tora

PostSubject: Re: It's goodbye for a lil while. It's goodbye for a lil while. EmptySun 19 Oct 2014, 6:15 pm

At first, I thought/hoped you were joking, and then I realized you weren't. Crying or Very sad

I hope you sort your things out quickly and return. It's here you belong, anyway Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: It's goodbye for a lil while. It's goodbye for a lil while. EmptySun 19 Oct 2014, 7:19 pm

It's goodbye for a lil while. Giphy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's goodbye for a lil while. It's goodbye for a lil while. Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-