Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staffer of the Month Nominations [Nov]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
TwinnyPuppy
TwinnyPuppy

Staffer of the Month Nominations [Nov] Vide
PostSubject: Staffer of the Month Nominations [Nov] Staffer of the Month Nominations [Nov] EmptySun 19 Oct 2014, 2:33 am

With the month half over, it's about time to start picking November's spotlights!

We've decided to try opening up nominations for SOTM so that the members can have a say. If you have somebody in mind that you feel is worthy of next month's "Staffer of the Month" spotlight, now's your chance to say so! You're free to submit multiple nominations if you can't decide or feel more than one deserves the spotlight. This topic will be closed on the 27th for counting (or earlier if there's a clear majority vote) so that there's enough time to prepare the spotlight image or open for a re-vote if there's a tie.

Please use the following form for your nominations:

Code:
[b]Nominee:[/b] The nominee's username / name
[b]Reason:[/b] Why do you feel they deserve the spotlight? This should be something other than just "I like him/her," of course.

EDIT: Feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

Last edited by TwinnyPuppy on Sun 19 Oct 2014, 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://captaintigglesworth.tumblr.com/
Ruka
Ruka

PostSubject: Re: Staffer of the Month Nominations [Nov] Staffer of the Month Nominations [Nov] EmptySun 19 Oct 2014, 2:43 am

Nominee: Drizzy
Reason: He's really a great eval mod, he's doing evals, doing them fast, gives pointers etc. He does his evals properly and since he's kind of a new addition to the team and he is able to keep up with the standards of Seika and Puppy which is impressive. He definitely deserves it. Sure Seika did pretty much the same but she's been SOTM since like forever. Time for Seika to take a break from all the glory and adoration Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yusuke
Konoha Nin
Yusuke

PostSubject: Re: Staffer of the Month Nominations [Nov] Staffer of the Month Nominations [Nov] EmptySun 19 Oct 2014, 3:08 am

Reason: What Ruka said, but x2 because I'm cooler than her.

He honestly gives a damn, which is pretty cool. He wants to improve the site and he (correctly) believes that the best way to do that is to improve the talent pool here. All praise and glory be to Drizzy.
Back to top Go down
Enzo
Kumo Nin
Enzo

PostSubject: Re: Staffer of the Month Nominations [Nov] Staffer of the Month Nominations [Nov] EmptySun 19 Oct 2014, 3:21 am

Nominee: Adam
Reason: He's done so much for the site over the past month it would be wrong to nominate anyone else. :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.darkbb.com/forum
Kiseki
Konoha Nin
Kiseki

PostSubject: Re: Staffer of the Month Nominations [Nov] Staffer of the Month Nominations [Nov] EmptySun 19 Oct 2014, 4:13 am

Enzo wrote:
Nominee: Adam
Reason: He's done so much for the site over the past month it would be wrong to nominate anyone else. :3
COOKIE!
Back to top Go down
Jaysus
Jaysus

PostSubject: Re: Staffer of the Month Nominations [Nov] Staffer of the Month Nominations [Nov] EmptySun 19 Oct 2014, 7:06 am

Ruka wrote:
Reason: He's really a great eval mod, he's doing evals, doing them fast, gives pointers etc. He does his evals properly and since he's kind of a new addition to the team and he is able to keep up with the standards of Seika and Puppy which is impressive. He definitely deserves it. Sure Seika did pretty much the same but she's been SOTM since like forever. Time for Seika to take a break from all the glory and adoration Very Happy

Nominee: Seika
Reason: Make her fucking admin already. She's been the leader of the site for weeks. From doing creations, evals and other misc work, she's done a lot for the site. Sure, she has had SOTM for a while now, but she deserves it lol.

Last edited by Jaysus on Mon 20 Oct 2014, 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: Staffer of the Month Nominations [Nov] Staffer of the Month Nominations [Nov] EmptySun 19 Oct 2014, 8:54 am

Nominee: Rukasu
Reason: Honestly, I have never made the nominations ever, and I am really trying my best that I can to get noticed. I know I am bad at grammar but for some reason I can never get it, nor can I see it. But If I dont get it this month I will do my best to strive better than I ever was.

Nominee: Cross
Reason: He is a great partner, awesome Role player. He actually helped me get back into the site. I almost went inactive again and if it wasn't for him I would most probably started over...

Reason: He is a great Eval Mod, enuf said.

Back to top Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

PostSubject: Re: Staffer of the Month Nominations [Nov] Staffer of the Month Nominations [Nov] EmptySun 19 Oct 2014, 11:38 am

If it comes down to a tie-breaker vote, I cast my vote with whoever isn't Adamn.
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Staffer of the Month Nominations [Nov] Staffer of the Month Nominations [Nov] EmptySun 19 Oct 2014, 2:46 pm

Nominee: Seika
Reason: "I like him/her"

Nah, in all seriousness, Seika helps me out with a lot of stuff around the site in terms of getting things checked, getting other people to check things for me or just helping me out with problems regarding other people or site systems. Even if Seika has been on this spot for a while, it shouldn't matter because she still does good work wherever she can and I think that should be rewarded. Otherwise, I would have voted for Becky because she helped me fix my Hokage account so I can actually do things, something I appreciate quite a bit.

PS: Can we have this for every OTM so the votes are made by the site itself again? I liked voting, t'was fun. After all, I do believe that voting on a member, staffer, thread, newb, anus or character of the month should be something we do as a site as opposed to just the four people left on staff. Just my opinion though Razz
Back to top Go down
Ryuuza
Ryuuza

PostSubject: Re: Staffer of the Month Nominations [Nov] Staffer of the Month Nominations [Nov] EmptyMon 20 Oct 2014, 3:44 am

Reason: Because why the hell not? He's going to win anyway. My vote doesn't matter.

Last edited by Ryuuza on Tue 21 Oct 2014, 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WadewilsonSS33?feature=mhee
Anna
Anna

PostSubject: Re: Staffer of the Month Nominations [Nov] Staffer of the Month Nominations [Nov] EmptyMon 20 Oct 2014, 8:24 am

@Hrizuen - We've discussed the possibility of allowing members to vote on the other spotlight spots... but it depends on how this thread goes. Think of this as a "test run" in a sense.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

PostSubject: Re: Staffer of the Month Nominations [Nov] Staffer of the Month Nominations [Nov] EmptySun 26 Oct 2014, 4:11 am

Reminder: This closes Oct 27th. Please get your votes in for staffer of the month if you have not already.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

PostSubject: Re: Staffer of the Month Nominations [Nov] Staffer of the Month Nominations [Nov] EmptyMon 27 Oct 2014, 6:40 am

[Closed]
Thank you for your participation.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

PostSubject: Re: Staffer of the Month Nominations [Nov] Staffer of the Month Nominations [Nov] EmptyTue 28 Oct 2014, 9:46 pm

Moved to 'Solved Suggestions'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staffer of the Month Nominations [Nov] Staffer of the Month Nominations [Nov] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-