Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hermit jutsu for Hiruzen

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

Hermit jutsu for Hiruzen Vide
PostSubject: Hermit jutsu for Hiruzen Hermit jutsu for Hiruzen EmptyThu 23 Oct 2014, 12:55 am

Due to the jutsu on the Ninja Monk page being untouched and not updated over the years and Trey more or less denying the jutsu I applied for, I decided to make my own versions that I feel are more fair. Seeing as no one is working on the profession and I am the only one in it or remotely planning to be a part of it, I figured it would be no less than fair to actually have these considered before people tell me to use the Canon jutsu which would just bring me back here as they are unfit for use.

Name: Raigo: Senjusatsu [Welcoming Approach: Thousand-Armed Murder]
Type: Ninjutsu
Range: Mid (5 - 10m)
Element: -
Description: This is the strongest offensive technique of the Temple that is taught only to its ninja monks, and requires the special Gift of the Hermit Group chakra gained through the Enlightenment technique. This technique is activated when the user takes a specific stance with their left hand making a half-ram and then extending their right hand down with his palm parallel to the ground. Once these requirements are met, fists the size of boulders will materialize from the position of the one utilizing the jutsu one by one. Aimed at the target, the goal is to punch them into a bloody pulp through consecutive hits that come down with the crushing force equal to an A ranked Doton jutsu. This jutsu fires five fists at the target but can have 1 fist added at the cost of 4 extra chakra points [total of 10 including the initial 5]. Due to the technique being cast through the use of Hermit group chakra, the fists are neither weak or strong against any specific elemental nature, meaning an equal ranked jutsu can cancel this jutsu and vice versa.  
Chakra Cost: 22cp

Last edited by Hiruzen on Fri 31 Oct 2014, 2:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Hermit jutsu for Hiruzen Hermit jutsu for Hiruzen EmptyThu 23 Oct 2014, 7:19 am

Raigo | Megumareta Tetsu: Provided the damage is only a counter to physical attacks [I.E Weapons or Taijutsu] this technique only needs a per post count. Mind you if the strength behind a weapon or attack is higher [I.E strength SCs] than the rank of the shield, said shield would break.

Raigo | Senjusatsu:
  • The type, like all the Ninja Monk Techniques should be Nin-Taijutsu. It exists as a high level advancement of what we can assume is their Taijutsu skill in combination to their ability to utilize their chakra in further ways to advance this high skill.

• Guide: Jutsu wrote:
    Nin+Tai (Ninjutsu + Taijutsu): A combination of chakra and physical strength, Nin-Tai is one of the most commonly known of the sub-specialties. Nin+Tai is limited specifically to the Taijutsu specialty, and techniques that fall under this category are completely inaccessible (even with Ninjutsu), if the user does not have the Taijutsu specialty. Nin-Tai jutsu are those that utilize chakra (whether it be plain or elemental) to enhance the power of one’s Taijutsu. This could mean coating the arms in fire chakra, or creating destructive punches akin to the Canon Sakura. Since all ninja are known to be able to use chakra, and elements are not exclusive to ninjutsu users, there is no real necessity for Ninjutsu to use these abilities, as they focus solely on physical combat. [Ref.]

Given the above... the obvious applies. Even at S -rank you would only be able to use Nin-Taijutsu at the C - Rank level.

Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Hermit jutsu for Hiruzen Hermit jutsu for Hiruzen EmptyThu 23 Oct 2014, 3:31 pm

Megumareta Tetsu is fixed. I'll keep those things in mind.

For Senjusatsu, I have to completely disagree because the target remains stationary while sending fists made out chakra from their position towards the enemy and beating them up with chakra fists. The Nintaijutsu we have seen has all required |Actual| fighting, close combat attacks enhanced with Chakra like the Canon Cherry Blossom Collision, Kick of Heaven and the site's own Red Hawk and Falcon Punch. This jutsu does not require any form of physical activity as the user forms a peculiar hand seal and starts firing those golden fists at people. I see why you would say this due the broken site version having it as its specialty choice. Nintaijutsu is, as the Guide you posted explains, "Nin-Tai jutsu are those that utilize chakra (whether it be plain or elemental) to enhance the power of one’s Taijutsu. This could mean coating the arms in fire chakra, or creating destructive punches akin to the Canon Sakura.", it enhances actual Taijutsu by adding things along the lines of a fire punch to incinerate people upon hitting them with your fist, a lightning coated fist to increase penetrative force, etc etc.

As I have stated above, this jutsu has none of that, so this technique would become Nintaijutsu not because it is Nintaijutsu in mechanics, it would be based solely on you speculating that it is a Ninjutsu technique they can use because they know Taijutsu. Honestly, making it a Nintaijutsu because you believe "speculate" that it may be an advancement of their Taijutsu skills [Of which there are none for the Ninja Monk profession] and going only by the Canon, having this become a Nintaijutsu is about as logical as making Ryuuka no Jutsu a Weaponry/Ninjutsu attack because it is a Ninjutsu that uses wire set up by a weaponry technique as conductor to move towards the target. I often find myself agreeing with you on some fronts when jutsu get denied, but I see no reason as to why I need to make this obvious Ninjutsu technique into a Nintaijutsu and make it so I can't use it myself. Everything about this jutsu screams Ninjutsu as there is not even the slightest part of it's mechanics that would even imply a single shred of Taijutsu.
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Hermit jutsu for Hiruzen Hermit jutsu for Hiruzen EmptyFri 31 Oct 2014, 1:45 am

Raigo | Senjusatsu: On hold until a solution has been drafted. You can either remove the technique and wait patiently or leave this here until said solution has been drafted.
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Hermit jutsu for Hiruzen Hermit jutsu for Hiruzen EmptyFri 31 Oct 2014, 2:05 am

Meguramete Tetsu taken to another thread so that one can be approved as that one was already more or less approved in here. And I would have waited for the jutsu to be checked if I had been told that it was being checked and discussed by staff, just saying.
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Hermit jutsu for Hiruzen Hermit jutsu for Hiruzen EmptyFri 31 Oct 2014, 2:21 am

Im going archive this for the sake of neatness in that case.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hermit jutsu for Hiruzen Hermit jutsu for Hiruzen Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-