Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Itaminushi, Duath [WIP]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Lin
Lin

Itaminushi, Duath [WIP] Vide
PostSubject: Itaminushi, Duath [WIP] Itaminushi, Duath [WIP] EmptyThu 30 Oct 2014, 8:30 pm

Itaminushi, Duath [WIP] Alucard-alucard-32653645-1407-1206

The Info

Name:Itaminushi, Duath

Nickname: While no nickname in particular, labels like "sadist", "madman", or even "devil" have been used to describe Duath, given his native love for pain.

Appearance:

Of physical body:

Of clotheswear:

Forehead protector: Carefully sewn on the sleeve of his longcoat

Personality:
Duath, like all members from his clan, values pleasure in all it's forms, to the point of liking pain. That, in simpler terms, means he is both sadistic and masochistic. While this heavily impacts his social life, he preferred to forsake making a good impression rather than hide his "impure lusts". Thus, he will openly claim to find joy in your pain, be it physical or psychological, then only laugh at you when you get angry.

Apart from this odd characteristic of his, Duath also combines smartness with artistic inclinations. What that means is that he is capable of understanding both of these aspects of life, and thus understanding people more easily. This means nothing though, as he only truly lives for himself.

Duath's personality does not let any space for doubt in one's impression of him, being a grand all-or-nothing: Will they see a sadistic psyco finding joy in evil, or will they see a cool guy with a magnetic personality?

Clan: (to be approved)

Nindō: "I live for pleasure. And all that can be felt, be in in the body or mind, is pleasure, ranging from love and satisfaction to anger and pain itself. Thus, I live for diversity."

The Ninja

Origin: Duath's origin lies within Kaminari no Kuni, where he lived his childhood with his father. He finished learning the Art of Pain at the age of 8, and thus he was left alone by his father. Duath also never met his mother, as she left for reasons she would not say.

Affiliation: Kumogakure (decided I can become nukenin whenever I want)

Specialties: Eijustsu(medical) and Weaponry

Elemental Affinities: Raiton(Lightning), Fuuton(Wind)

Combat style: There are mainly two ways in which Duath fights.

One, for when his enemy is equal or weaker to him, in which case he toys around with his "prey". This includes almost never dealing mortal blows, but painful ones, and leaving the enemy for dead most of the times. Once in a while, he may even grant a mercy kill.

Second, for when he knows his enemy is either stronger or just as strong as him. In this case, he goes for serious business. Each hit is meant to get him closer to a fatal blow, and there will be no hesitation when his blade will be able to kill whatever enemy he fights.

Whichever situation it is, he attacks by using fast, precise blows (trading off some power), and defends by dodging and parrying. Using his knowledge of nerve locations and important muscles, he uses pain as a most sharp knife to maim his opponent with.

Combat Preferences:
-Close range, but keeping a distance of 1-1.5 meters.
-Slow enemies
-Is at disadvantage when fighting at mid-range (long range can be more easily dodged)

Special Characteristics:

One Handed Seals:

Musical Prodigy:

The Background

History:
Roleplay Sample:

Face Claim
Character: Alucard
Source: Hellsing & Hellsing ultimate (Anime)
URL: http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/alucard/images/32653645/title/alucard-photo

The background theme music: Everything is by Katatonia (Doom Metal Band), links are provided along the way in the "history" section.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

PostSubject: Re: Itaminushi, Duath [WIP] Itaminushi, Duath [WIP] EmptyThu 11 Dec 2014, 10:18 am

Are you still working on this character?
Back to top Go down
Lin
Lin

PostSubject: Re: Itaminushi, Duath [WIP] Itaminushi, Duath [WIP] EmptySat 13 Dec 2014, 1:30 pm

Good question really. But now that I know people seem to agree that the clan is kinda OP(and it has to be, if everyone agrees), I'll be taking the character for a partial remake and finish. Allow me two or three days to put my ideas together then write them.

EDIT: Well, if I may be excused for using such foul language, F***. I just realized that my free time next year will be nil, or at least close to nil. Since RP was only a trial run for me anyway, I hope it is understandable that I choose to quit this as opposed to quit writing or wikipedia-reading (yes, I do read random articles on wikipedia for fun). So next year, most likely including holidays, I will certainly have no activity. As such, it is a fair assumption to say I won't be a forum member anymore, and that this character, as well as the clan, can be promptly deleted/archived/whatever'd. I don't even know if after a year I'll remember this forum, so I'm dropping out while I can still do that politely. Sorry, but farewell.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

PostSubject: Re: Itaminushi, Duath [WIP] Itaminushi, Duath [WIP] EmptySun 14 Dec 2014, 12:18 am

Okay Sad

Archived
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Itaminushi, Duath [WIP] Itaminushi, Duath [WIP] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-