Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SC's i wanna train

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Faker
Nukenin

SC's i wanna train Vide
PostSubject: SC's i wanna train SC's i wanna train EmptyThu 06 Nov 2014, 8:24 pm

Name: International Spy Network
Type: Social Based
Prerequisites: Friends in All Places
Training Requirements: A 1600 word training post is required to gain this special characteristic.
Description: Years of traveling, covert missions, under-the-table deals and back-door favors have resulted in the user having a veritable wealth of contacts, people who keep their ears to the ground and eyes to the sky, generally having vast wealth of information regarding their resident countries.

• Each country must be visited at least once IC to merit having a friend in such a place.
  • Each contact must strictly be a civilian NPC, albeit one who keeps an open ear and knows many things.
  • Given the potential of the SC to metagame information, when acquiring information regarding Player Characters, the user must have the implicit permission of the Player in question in order to metagame said knowledge.

Name: Chakra Aura
Prerequisites: -
Training Requirements: A 600 word training post is required to gain this special characteristic.
Description: Many people have vibrant, stunning personalities. Others can be colder than a Yuki's heart. Whatever the case, these people have personalities of such extremes, it even influences their chakra. While giving it no particularly special features, morbid individuals may find their chakra to carry a blackened tinge, carefree and happy ones may be surprised to find they emit a yellow glow, and those who are quick to anger might find a red surprise reminiscent of a Bijuu host.
Color: -

Name: Infinite Riches
Training Requirements: A 600 word training post is required to gain this special characteristic.
Description: The ninja gains near infinite Ryo from either inheritance or a unknown circumstance which makes them filthy rich and now highly respected in their village. They can now live in large mansions in their villages and possess the latest technology and training equipment. They can purchase anything without fear of running out of money which makes them both popular and feared for their power.

Name: Silver Tongue
Training: A 2000 word training is required to gain this special characteristic.
Restrictions: -
Description: Shinobi with Silver Tongues are sneaky individuals capable of convincing near anyone of anything. People talking with holders of this SC find it hard to not believe them. Not only do they speak well, but their lies are completely believable. Where as most people have a involuntary reaction when telling a lie, people with this SC do not succumb to this. Persuasion is also very easy, as they can even sway hardened ninja to follow them or turn a blind eye to heinous crimes. They also are very good at bribing high officials and ninja, using money to control their actions. Their intimidation is on the highest level, weak people will falter or flee from them, or be forced into an unbearable situations. These traits of course applies to NPCs, except the ability to tell perfect lies, which allies to all.

So I want to remove what I have then upgrade my spy network
Back to top Go down
Reggie Bell-Bottom Jr.
Reggie Bell-Bottom Jr.

SC's i wanna train Vide
PostSubject: Re: SC's i wanna train SC's i wanna train EmptyThu 06 Nov 2014, 8:37 pm

Approved for training.
Back to top Go down
US Moderator
US Moderator

SC's i wanna train Vide
PostSubject: Re: SC's i wanna train SC's i wanna train EmptyTue 30 Dec 2014, 2:03 am

Archived given the archive status of the character relating to the application.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SC's i wanna train Vide
PostSubject: Re: SC's i wanna train SC's i wanna train Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-