Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Koga Summoning Contract - Horses

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Yusuke
Konoha Nin
Yusuke

Koga Summoning Contract - Horses Vide
PostSubject: Koga Summoning Contract - Horses Koga Summoning Contract - Horses EmptyWed 12 Nov 2014, 12:31 am

Name: Uma
Appearance: 8 feet tall and several hundred pounds of horse, Uma is a jet black with brown highlights and a raven mane. He has a scar over his left eye and his teeth are shockingly white for a non-toothbrushing creature. He doesn't wear horseshoes, but he's got the kind of tenacious hooves that don't need any.
Personality: Uma is a rather indignant fellow. He greatly dislikes saddles and demands that his riders ride bareback. He takes little care for his masters and is more than happy to let them fall off during particularly bumpy rides. He'll often talk back and kick if he feels the need to, but by and large he's content to give the occasional ride to someone who's made the appropriate contracts.
Contract Type: Animal
Species: Horse
Speciality: Travel.

Uma is not suited for direct combat and instead affords his riders swift speed. Uma is capable of running on water, through dense forests, and even over mountains. As a result, those possessing a summoning contract with horses are no longer bound by the travel times typically associated for traveling from country to country -- they can travel from country to country at a moment's notice.

Elemental Affinity: N/A
Summons Jutsu: N/A

Basically I don't want to have any wait any length of time to travel, and I'm willing to give up a summoning for that. He'll never be seen or used in combat, he's just a Plot no Jutsu so I can bypass 48 hour waiting periods.
Back to top Go down
Cross
Cross

PostSubject: Re: Koga Summoning Contract - Horses Koga Summoning Contract - Horses EmptyWed 12 Nov 2014, 1:14 am

-- I don't see why this isn't approvable. So if any problems occur, take it out me. Summons should be able to be ridden upon.

If any one has any sort of concerns, such as asking if they can make something like this, I don't mind coming to me. It's logical, and actually makes the travel system look even more horrid. e.e

Also, please make the app look quality? I mean, I know it doesn't specify, but don't make it look bullshitted, please?

Pending Approval for training.

Waiting to hear from Trey/Alex from this.
Back to top Go down
Yusuke
Konoha Nin
Yusuke

PostSubject: Re: Koga Summoning Contract - Horses Koga Summoning Contract - Horses EmptySun 16 Nov 2014, 5:13 pm

So am I good to train this or . . ?
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

PostSubject: Re: Koga Summoning Contract - Horses Koga Summoning Contract - Horses EmptySun 16 Nov 2014, 9:21 pm

Awaiting Admin Verdict
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

PostSubject: Re: Koga Summoning Contract - Horses Koga Summoning Contract - Horses EmptyThu 11 Dec 2014, 10:12 am

Archived due to Character Archived
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Koga Summoning Contract - Horses Koga Summoning Contract - Horses Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-