Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staffer of the Month Nominations [Dec]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Anna
Anna

Staffer of the Month Nominations [Dec] Vide
PostSubject: Staffer of the Month Nominations [Dec] Staffer of the Month Nominations [Dec] EmptyMon 17 Nov 2014, 9:13 pm

With the month half over, it's about time to start picking December's spotlights!

We've decided to try opening up nominations for SOTM so that the members can have a say. If you have somebody in mind that you feel is worthy of next month's "Staffer of the Month" spotlight, now's your chance to say so! You're free to submit multiple nominations if you can't decide or feel more than one deserves the spotlight. This topic will be closed on the 27th for counting (or earlier if there's a clear majority vote) so that there's enough time to prepare the spotlight image or open for a re-vote if there's a tie.

Please use the following form for your nominations:

Code:
[b]Nominee:[/b] The nominee's username / name
[b]Reason:[/b] Why do you feel they deserve the spotlight? This should be something other than just "I like him/her," of course.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

Last edited by Snowflake on Fri 28 Nov 2014, 9:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ruka
Ruka

PostSubject: Re: Staffer of the Month Nominations [Dec] Staffer of the Month Nominations [Dec] EmptyMon 17 Nov 2014, 9:24 pm

Nominee: Seika Sno
Reason: Because she knows nuthin... And because she is doing pretty much everything ever or at least is the face that is attributed to everything ever around this site #WhoAreOtherStaffersEven (kidding, love you guys). Still, my point stands, can't know nuthin and not get OTM, just can't be done.
Back to top Go down
OccupiedLocket
OccupiedLocket

PostSubject: Re: Staffer of the Month Nominations [Dec] Staffer of the Month Nominations [Dec] EmptyMon 17 Nov 2014, 11:43 pm

Nominee: Seiko-flake
Reason: I agree with Ruka here. She has kind of been the face of the staff this month. When I see new members ask questions, usually in the cbox, she answers promptly. Guiding new members and very active both staffing and character wise gets my vote.
Back to top Go down
Søren
Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: Staffer of the Month Nominations [Dec] Staffer of the Month Nominations [Dec] EmptyTue 18 Nov 2014, 12:07 am

Nominee: Snowflake
Reason: Well I know I haven't been around a lot but from what I have seen she has done a good job and remained an active moderator.

OR

Nominee: Alex Celene\'s Emote
Reason: I feel he has stepped up to the admin plate, again from my limited viewing I would say that he has done well in answering people, welcoming them and has been good in the chatbox. And I love him Celene\'s Emote
Back to top Go down
Elsa
Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Staffer of the Month Nominations [Dec] Staffer of the Month Nominations [Dec] EmptyTue 18 Nov 2014, 12:15 am

Nominee: SEIKS/Snowflake-Chan/ Staffer of the Month Nominations [Dec] 287405

Reason: I think this is quite self-explanatory. Seika is like everywhere! She's very active and is always contributing on a daily basis to make the site as great as can be. While the other staff is doing what they need to do, she goes way and beyond #Seikaforadmin
Back to top Go down
Persy
Kumo Nin
Persy

PostSubject: Re: Staffer of the Month Nominations [Dec] Staffer of the Month Nominations [Dec] EmptyTue 18 Nov 2014, 1:19 am

Nominee: Seika
Reason: Like many before me have stated, Kelcie is probably the most active moderator and her modding I find is fair and efficient. I appreciate her social personality and willingness to represent the memberbase.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Staffer of the Month Nominations [Dec] Staffer of the Month Nominations [Dec] EmptyTue 18 Nov 2014, 5:50 am

Nominee: Adam
Reason: All around good work. Strong in customs and evaluations.
Back to top Go down
Kiseki
Konoha Nin
Kiseki

PostSubject: Re: Staffer of the Month Nominations [Dec] Staffer of the Month Nominations [Dec] EmptyTue 18 Nov 2014, 6:12 am

Chris wrote:
Nominee: Adam
Reason: All around good work. Strong in customs and evaluations.

COOKIE!
Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: Staffer of the Month Nominations [Dec] Staffer of the Month Nominations [Dec] EmptyWed 19 Nov 2014, 9:08 pm

Nominee: Snowflake
Reason: Every time I'm on the Chat box and I need an answer for something she is always there to help me. She took the time to do my eval even when the person who first tagged them disappeared. She has helped me in a lot of ways and I greatly appreciate it.

OR

Nominee: Alex
Reason: When I need something from the very beginning he became Admin, he was always there. Now he is helping me with my clan and I'm happy cuz I thought someone else was and I didn't know that he also vanished. Also when I have questions I can always count on his feedback and advice...

In general I vote for them both.
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Staffer of the Month Nominations [Dec] Staffer of the Month Nominations [Dec] EmptyWed 19 Nov 2014, 9:13 pm

Tosatsu wrote:

Nominee:  Seika
Reason: Like many before me have stated, Kelcie is probably the most active moderator and her modding I find is fair and efficient. I appreciate her social personality and willingness to represent the memberbase.

^
This
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

PostSubject: Re: Staffer of the Month Nominations [Dec] Staffer of the Month Nominations [Dec] EmptyFri 28 Nov 2014, 9:11 am

Closed due to Nov 27th Deadline
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staffer of the Month Nominations [Dec] Staffer of the Month Nominations [Dec] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-