Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Naruto Ultimate Shinobi

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Nachirou Akantor
Nachirou Akantor

Hello Naruto Ultimate Shinobi  Vide
PostSubject: Hello Naruto Ultimate Shinobi Hello Naruto Ultimate Shinobi  EmptyMon 24 Nov 2014, 12:40 am

Hey Naruto Ultimate Shinobi I'm Austin Clark, I was originally from Naruto United Rpg and I left that site for poor Staff member being active and for no member to role-play against or with. The systems had many flaws that could be manipulated and many Op characters, and a lot of negativity in the site in general many good member left to better sites and a lot quit. So I decided to leave also and quit on that site and I found this one and I have been reading and analyzing our systems and guidelines and I'm impress by what I seen very talented role player also I have read about twenty five topics and a lot of good topics and bad but mostly good so I decided to join this wonderful site and hope to get to rp with all of you

-Austin Out
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

PostSubject: Re: Hello Naruto Ultimate Shinobi Hello Naruto Ultimate Shinobi  EmptyMon 24 Nov 2014, 12:54 am

Welcome to US and glad to see you are enjoying your time with us so far! I truly hope you do consider staying quite a long time and continue to like what you see regarding our systems and such. If you have any questions about anything then feel free to ask and either staff or one of our lovely members will aid you the best way they can. Seems you've acquainted yourself with some processes on the forum so I suppose the next step is character creation. Cannot wait to see who you create! Smile
Back to top Go down
Elsa
Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Hello Naruto Ultimate Shinobi Hello Naruto Ultimate Shinobi  EmptyTue 25 Nov 2014, 2:25 am

WELCOME WELCOME! I hope you enjoy your stay here and stay a while... or stay FOREVAR Hello Naruto Ultimate Shinobi  287405 Look forward to seeing your character and rping with our big happy Familehhhh!!!!

PS: Snowflake is a meanie, don't talk to her Aww yeah
Back to top Go down
Persy
Kumo Nin
Persy

PostSubject: Re: Hello Naruto Ultimate Shinobi Hello Naruto Ultimate Shinobi  EmptyTue 25 Nov 2014, 2:59 am

We're not happy. We're not a family, and I don't think I could RP with anyone here...

Even though I've written with everyone thus far that's posted here. -coughs-

Welcome to the site, mate. Enjoy yourself and hopefully add to our number of talented writers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Naruto Ultimate Shinobi Hello Naruto Ultimate Shinobi  Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-