Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Ultimate Shinobi

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Don Pluto
Don Pluto

Hello Ultimate Shinobi  Vide
PostSubject: Hello Ultimate Shinobi Hello Ultimate Shinobi  EmptyMon 24 Nov 2014, 1:07 am

Hello Ultimate Shinobi I'm Alan Mercy aka Din Pluto I been looking for a site to join and start for scratch again I been role playing for six years and I been enjoying every second of it from my first naruto rpg site to know and I hope I get the same experience here and I been looking at the site everything look good and the site looks great I looked how it presented hope to find different type of people in this site people that make role playing worth Staying and working hard to post for thanks for having me here ill do my best not to get any staff or admins mad at me ill ask for help when needed and we will have a great time together
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

PostSubject: Re: Hello Ultimate Shinobi Hello Ultimate Shinobi  EmptyMon 24 Nov 2014, 1:15 am

Hello and welcome to US! Glad to see yet another new face joining our site. We hope you enjoy your stay with us! Seems we share similarities in regards to how long we've both rped so it'll be great to see what sort of differences you show us as well! Staff members are mostly chill so not much to worry about unless you purposely try to tick us, or the members, off xD! If you ever have any questions then feel free to ask. I recommend checking out the Rules and Guides section and, of course, cannot wait to see your new character Smile.
Back to top Go down
Elsa
Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Hello Ultimate Shinobi Hello Ultimate Shinobi  EmptyMon 24 Nov 2014, 1:27 am

We've been booming with new people lately Hello Ultimate Shinobi  287405

Welcome to the site young padawan! oh wait wrong series.... Welcome to the site young ninja!! Looking forward to seeing you Character approved and you starting your role playing experience with us!! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! No question is never to stupid to be answered! Believe me, I should know. I ask stupid questions all the Time!

Hey Snowflake , What's a Genin?

Well, she probably won't answer me couse she's a spawn of the devil himself Hello Ultimate Shinobi  287405 Anywho, Enjoy your stay!!!!!!! CANTTOUCHTHIS!
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

PostSubject: Re: Hello Ultimate Shinobi Hello Ultimate Shinobi  EmptyMon 24 Nov 2014, 1:34 am

Kurogane wrote:

Hey Snowflake , What's a Genin?

Well, she probably won't answer me couse she's a spawn of the devil himself Hello Ultimate Shinobi  287405 Anywho, Enjoy your stay!!!!!!! CANTTOUCHTHIS!

You bet I won't answer! Hello Ultimate Shinobi  287405!

Does that count as subliminal messaging?
Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: Hello Ultimate Shinobi Hello Ultimate Shinobi  EmptyMon 24 Nov 2014, 3:05 am

In a world where new people come and come again... I will find you all to join me!!!!

Welcome....

I am the Snake King and I welcome you... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Don Pluto
Don Pluto

PostSubject: Re: Hello Ultimate Shinobi Hello Ultimate Shinobi  EmptyMon 24 Nov 2014, 4:27 am

Thank you everybody
Back to top Go down
Don Pluto
Don Pluto

PostSubject: Re: Hello Ultimate Shinobi Hello Ultimate Shinobi  EmptyMon 24 Nov 2014, 4:29 am

For helping me with things I need
Back to top Go down
Don Pluto
Don Pluto

PostSubject: Re: Hello Ultimate Shinobi Hello Ultimate Shinobi  EmptyMon 24 Nov 2014, 4:29 am

I will always have more question to ask
Back to top Go down
Don Pluto
Don Pluto

PostSubject: Re: Hello Ultimate Shinobi Hello Ultimate Shinobi  EmptyMon 24 Nov 2014, 4:30 am

And some of them might get annoying
Back to top Go down
Don Pluto
Don Pluto

PostSubject: Re: Hello Ultimate Shinobi Hello Ultimate Shinobi  EmptyMon 24 Nov 2014, 4:30 am

But bear with me alright I'm just a human being after all
Back to top Go down
Don Pluto
Don Pluto

PostSubject: Re: Hello Ultimate Shinobi Hello Ultimate Shinobi  EmptyMon 24 Nov 2014, 4:31 am

So everybody I'm just doing this to bring my post up
Back to top Go down
Don Pluto
Don Pluto

PostSubject: Re: Hello Ultimate Shinobi Hello Ultimate Shinobi  EmptyMon 24 Nov 2014, 4:32 am

To 10 so I can pm the admin
Back to top Go down
Don Pluto
Don Pluto

PostSubject: Re: Hello Ultimate Shinobi Hello Ultimate Shinobi  EmptyMon 24 Nov 2014, 4:32 am

And let him know that I want to start as a jounin
Back to top Go down
Don Pluto
Don Pluto

PostSubject: Re: Hello Ultimate Shinobi Hello Ultimate Shinobi  EmptyMon 24 Nov 2014, 4:33 am

Alright that's it :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Ultimate Shinobi Hello Ultimate Shinobi  Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-