Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thanks for Everything

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Don Pluto
Don Pluto

Thanks for Everything  Vide
PostSubject: Thanks for Everything Thanks for Everything  EmptySun 30 Nov 2014, 10:28 pm

Won't be on for two months, about an hour ago my mom got an Hearth attack and I'm in the hospital with her so I would like to take a few days off until she is fine or I feel like role playing again and if I don't return thanks for everything
Back to top Go down
Ruka
Ruka

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for Everything Thanks for Everything  EmptySun 30 Nov 2014, 10:44 pm

Oh my God! Hope everything will turn out alright, best of luck for you whether you feel like returning or not Sad
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for Everything Thanks for Everything  EmptySun 30 Nov 2014, 11:28 pm

Holy snot Don!!! I seriously hope everything turns out okay! You may have just got here but we'll miss you!! Let us know how things are and if you're alright. Ever need someone to talk too, we will be here!
Back to top Go down
Elsa
Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for Everything Thanks for Everything  EmptyMon 01 Dec 2014, 12:31 am

My Brutha Sad

I hope everything turns out fine and life continues as normal again for you. I hope to see you back soon but if you lose your muse and don't return, just know that that's fine too. I wish you all the best!
Back to top Go down
JokerTheOG
Konoha Nin
JokerTheOG

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for Everything Thanks for Everything  EmptyMon 01 Dec 2014, 6:24 am

Fake plutes no T-T tell ur mum I wish her the best and I still need my money. jk jk Wink
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Nin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for Everything Thanks for Everything  EmptyMon 01 Dec 2014, 9:25 am

knew ya for a small time in chat
but you seemed to light it up with all kinds of funny

hope for the best of your mom, my mom had the same problem back when I was 17...pretty rough time i'd say!
Back to top Go down
Don Pluto
Don Pluto

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for Everything Thanks for Everything  EmptyWed 03 Dec 2014, 6:45 pm

Hey Guys I'm Back! And to stay my problem in real life will not affect my Naruto Life and I will be on starting today. My mom dead yesterday from the heart attack and I don't feel like I did when I got here but I will make the best out of what I can so thank you all for everything and for caring that means a lot to me
Back to top Go down
Elsa
Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for Everything Thanks for Everything  EmptyWed 03 Dec 2014, 7:03 pm

Again, I'm really sorry to hear that. We're glad you're back!!!! Smile Our plot is gonna rock and everyone's gonna be so jelly. I'll have a post up for you today!
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for Everything Thanks for Everything  EmptyWed 03 Dec 2014, 7:14 pm

Very sorry to hear what happened hut truly are glad to see you back. Again, of you ever need someone to talk to then feel free to drop a message. If you ever do need to give yourself a break then feel free to do so as well. Just let us know if you plan on going so were not freaking out and wondering where you went lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for Everything Thanks for Everything  Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-