Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So here's the DL

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Anna
Anna

So here's the DL Vide
PostSubject: So here's the DL So here's the DL EmptyThu 04 Dec 2014, 11:10 am

Aka down low

I have been semi-slow this week due to the need to write 5 papers, finish an assignment, and complete a project. Three of the five papers and the assignment are finished. The project is about 80% finished (will be turned in tomorrow) and therefore I have some more wiggle room to do staff stuff/post. However, finals week is next week so I'll likely be busy Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Thursday I head home for break.

Getting into break.... I should be free the 11th-20th and therefore will try to bust out some evaluations and other such staffy activities + posts. Afterwards I will likely be on "minimal duty" (basically anything I can easily do with my phone). This is because my boyfriend returns from his 6 month internship in Texas and I will be with him and either my or his family Dec 20th-Jan 3rd.

Jan 3rd-7/8/9th? I will be going to Texas to visit my southern family whom I haven't seen in 10+ years or so (I don't remember how old I was).

Jan (whenever I get back)-11th I will be free again.

Jan 12th - I return to college for my spring semester and everything returns back to the way things are now (or normal).

In regards to the tournament, I will log on to post when I can but please bare in mind my limited access (whomever I'm fighting that is). Maybe my distractions will give you an easy win Razz
Back to top Go down
Daedalus
Konoha Nin
Daedalus

So here's the DL Vide
PostSubject: Re: So here's the DL So here's the DL EmptyThu 04 Dec 2014, 5:40 pm

Aww, good luck! We'll miss you Snow!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Chris
Chris

So here's the DL Vide
PostSubject: Re: So here's the DL So here's the DL EmptyFri 05 Dec 2014, 8:34 am

Could you also please include when you brush your teeth, do groceries, sleep as well as make or/and eat food. I feel like you aren't giving us sufficient information as to when you are available.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

So here's the DL Vide
PostSubject: Re: So here's the DL So here's the DL EmptyFri 05 Dec 2014, 8:57 am

Chris, I hate you lol
Back to top Go down
JokerTheOG
Konoha Nin
JokerTheOG

So here's the DL Vide
PostSubject: Re: So here's the DL So here's the DL EmptyFri 05 Dec 2014, 5:10 pm

bby no ;-;
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

So here's the DL Vide
PostSubject: Re: So here's the DL So here's the DL EmptySat 06 Dec 2014, 12:21 pm

I haven't taken the "vacation" JUST yet so I am still around Razz!
The good news, I just have 2 papers and 3 final exams to complete before the 11th. Certainly I have to finish those and study but overall this means I do have a bit more free time here and there until my whole week off! I'll mostly be working on catching up the evaluation section but can still throw in some posts here and there. Just bare with me as I have requested peeps.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

So here's the DL Vide
PostSubject: Re: So here's the DL So here's the DL EmptyTue 09 Dec 2014, 4:53 pm

So tomorrow I'm off besides studying. I'm going to try to catch up on posts tonight and then a bunch of evals tomorrow. I'm so close to break so of course I can do a lot then. Just wanna let peeps know before they panic when they see the eval section. This the season for finals So here's the DL 287405
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

So here's the DL Vide
PostSubject: Re: So here's the DL So here's the DL EmptyTue 09 Dec 2014, 8:45 pm

Panic is a strong word, but I did have a short nightmare. The effects you have on me D<
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

So here's the DL Vide
PostSubject: Re: So here's the DL So here's the DL EmptyTue 09 Dec 2014, 11:43 pm

Sleep is for the weak.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

So here's the DL Vide
PostSubject: Re: So here's the DL So here's the DL EmptyTue 09 Dec 2014, 11:54 pm

Hiruzen wrote:
Sleep is for the weak.

Preach! So here's the DL 287405
(I say this all the time)
Back to top Go down
Elsa
Elsa

So here's the DL Vide
PostSubject: Re: So here's the DL So here's the DL EmptyWed 10 Dec 2014, 2:01 am

So here's the DL Tumblr_lxjrayDBMQ1r4u7d9o1_500

La Gringa wrote:
In regards to the tournament, I will log on to post when I can but please bare in mind my limited access (whomever I'm fighting that is). Maybe my distractions will give you an easy win
EXCUSES!!! So here's the DL 287405
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

So here's the DL Vide
PostSubject: Re: So here's the DL So here's the DL EmptyWed 17 Dec 2014, 9:44 pm

Well I removed myself from the tourney anyway! So here's the DL 287405

Since I have been dealing with a lot of nagging in my present home situation, just like last time I was home, my activity will likely drastically decrease prematurely. This affects mostly Blindwatcher, Saint, Tosatsu, and Kurogane. I'll try to post for you guys when I can till the 20th but I can't make any promises. As for evals....we will see but it may be up to Kurogane and other staff.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

So here's the DL Vide
PostSubject: Re: So here's the DL So here's the DL EmptyWed 17 Dec 2014, 11:02 pm

Wooooooow
Back to top Go down
Persy
Kumo Nin
Persy

So here's the DL Vide
PostSubject: Re: So here's the DL So here's the DL EmptyThu 18 Dec 2014, 7:33 am

-cries-
Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Rukasu

So here's the DL Vide
PostSubject: Re: So here's the DL So here's the DL EmptyThu 18 Dec 2014, 10:24 am

So the great Seika that everyone looks up to, now has left her power to the ice kid. It is like in baseball when someone you know is weak and not good at playing. Everyone gets closer. However in this case it is a bit different.

Kuro Are you up for the Challenge!
Back to top Go down
Elsa
Elsa

So here's the DL Vide
PostSubject: Re: So here's the DL So here's the DL EmptyFri 19 Dec 2014, 3:06 am

So here's the DL Squeeze-me-tamar20-25343372-500-237
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

So here's the DL Vide
PostSubject: Re: So here's the DL So here's the DL EmptySat 20 Dec 2014, 8:56 am

Bye guys :C

I'll pop in when I can but I don't know how often that may be. Who knows...maybe I'll slip on and approve an account or something at random Razz
Back to top Go down
Elsa
Elsa

So here's the DL Vide
PostSubject: Re: So here's the DL So here's the DL EmptySat 20 Dec 2014, 7:14 pm

FINALLY SHE'S GONE!!!!

I mean uhhhh I'll miss you! (not So here's the DL 287405)
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

So here's the DL Vide
PostSubject: Re: So here's the DL So here's the DL EmptySat 20 Dec 2014, 7:17 pm

You don't need a boyfriend. You have US :3
Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Rukasu

So here's the DL Vide
PostSubject: Re: So here's the DL So here's the DL EmptySat 20 Dec 2014, 8:59 pm

Good bye and i hope you have a great time...
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

So here's the DL Vide
PostSubject: Re: So here's the DL So here's the DL EmptySun 28 Dec 2014, 6:04 am

Note: Even though I make posts here and there, I am still on vacation and therefore cannot do anything major (post/evaluations/etc) until I return. This will be sometime in January after the 12th probably, or at least around that time. I am still going to Texas.
Back to top Go down
Elsa
Elsa

So here's the DL Vide
PostSubject: Re: So here's the DL So here's the DL EmptySun 28 Dec 2014, 8:25 am

JEEZUS GIRL. DAMN. This Gringa trying to slowly distance herself from us!
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

So here's the DL Vide
PostSubject: Re: So here's the DL So here's the DL EmptyWed 07 Jan 2015, 4:23 am

I'll be back tomorrow. Granted I may not be back 100%, consodering the fact I am currently in process of a 14 hour drive, but I'll at least be back Razz

So y'all peeps in topics with me better post or else So here's the DL 287405

<3 Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So here's the DL Vide
PostSubject: Re: So here's the DL So here's the DL Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-