Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Them Sc's for Me's

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Slurberdur
Kumo Nin
Slurberdur

Them Sc's for Me's Vide
PostSubject: Them Sc's for Me's Them Sc's for Me's EmptyMon 08 Dec 2014, 6:36 am

Name: One-Handed Seals
Type: Physical
Prerequisites: -
Training: A 600 word training is required to gain this special characteristic.
Restrictions: This cannot be used as a way to perform two jutsu at the same time.
Description: the ninja discovers a unique talent which allows them to mix chakra by performing seals with only one hand. With an ability such as this the ninja can fight while also performing jutsu, delivering surprise attacks to their enemies. Since those who can perform one-handed seals are naturally good at what their talents, they are even capable of performing hand seals behind themselves, leaving the enemy oblivious to the ninja's next attack.

Name: Increased Chakra Capacity
Type: Chakra Based
Prerequisites: -
Training: A 600 word training is required to gain this special characteristic
Restrictions: -
Description: Through extensive meditation and physical training the ninja's chakra capacity increases by 20CP

Last edited by Saint on Sat 13 Dec 2014, 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

Them Sc's for Me's Vide
PostSubject: Re: Them Sc's for Me's Them Sc's for Me's EmptyMon 08 Dec 2014, 7:12 am

Approved for Training
Back to top Go down
Slurberdur
Kumo Nin
Slurberdur

Them Sc's for Me's Vide
PostSubject: Re: Them Sc's for Me's Them Sc's for Me's EmptyMon 29 Dec 2014, 4:28 am

One handed seals complete.

WC: 768

Link: One Is Not Always A Lonely Number
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

Them Sc's for Me's Vide
PostSubject: Re: Them Sc's for Me's Them Sc's for Me's EmptySat 03 Jan 2015, 6:39 pm

Although research can be an important aspect of training, please include more details about Paginini actually training one-handed seals. Majority of the post should be about his training, not searching through a book.
Back to top Go down
Slurberdur
Kumo Nin
Slurberdur

Them Sc's for Me's Vide
PostSubject: Re: Them Sc's for Me's Them Sc's for Me's EmptyTue 06 Jan 2015, 5:41 pm

Considering i would rather make a full fledged topic than write another two hundred words of just he mad this hand sign, then he made this one, im going to turn the topic into a social and just purchase these with af. Not really looking to add much to the arsenal anyway.
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

Them Sc's for Me's Vide
PostSubject: Re: Them Sc's for Me's Them Sc's for Me's EmptyThu 30 Apr 2015, 1:11 pm

Moved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Them Sc's for Me's Vide
PostSubject: Re: Them Sc's for Me's Them Sc's for Me's Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-