Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ninja Monk [Stirring this back up]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

Ninja Monk [Stirring this back up] Vide
PostSubject: Ninja Monk [Stirring this back up] Ninja Monk [Stirring this back up] EmptyThu 11 Dec 2014, 3:53 pm

A month or two ago, Todd and I remade the entire Monk thing and got it to the point where it got discussed. I was told that people would get back to me on it, both because the system has not been implemented yet and one of my characters depends on that thing to work. I don't see Todd a whole lot lately, and with the problems Trey had and Staff never contacting me about this again, I figured i'd get back to you guys myself.

In short, all of the jutsu have been reworked so it would work with the current systems, the various temples have been worked out and some minor changes happened to the stuff the site already had.

So if someone could answer me about this and maybe get the ball rolling again, that would be great, because i've been waiting a long time for things to happen.
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Monk [Stirring this back up] Ninja Monk [Stirring this back up] EmptySat 13 Dec 2014, 12:38 am

As it stands we're still debating on the concepts and basis for the Ninja Monk profession, both using established 'canon' and the re-write that you and Todd established.
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Monk [Stirring this back up] Ninja Monk [Stirring this back up] EmptySat 13 Dec 2014, 4:49 pm

I see, and how long do you think this may take from this point on?
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Monk [Stirring this back up] Ninja Monk [Stirring this back up] EmptyTue 23 Dec 2014, 7:09 pm

As it stands the profession will more than likely maintain the original basis established by the profession with a few of the mechanics reworked in a more sensible fashion. An ETA cannot be established as it is not high on the list of priorities.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Monk [Stirring this back up] Ninja Monk [Stirring this back up] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-