Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arrival in Hi no Kuni

View previous topic View next topic Go down
ReturningYoru
ReturningYoru

Arrival in Hi no Kuni Vide
PostSubject: Arrival in Hi no Kuni Arrival in Hi no Kuni EmptyMon 15 Dec 2014, 9:03 pm

Arriving in Hi no Kuni Junjo was wiping the blood from his face and on his clothes. Yet walking next to him was his master still laughing while wiping blood off himself. "So please explain to me how killing four armed men turns into an army hunting us down?" Junjo asked while cleaning blood out of his ear. Wiping the blood from his face Saito replied in between the chuckles. "Well you see those four men were hunter shinobi. Believe it or not we are not very well liked in the shinobi world and they want to silence us and stop us from causing chaos. Hell didn't you tell me that you wiped a whole village out by yourself once." Nodding his head Junjo wiped the blood off his hands and tossed the rag he was using. "Yes well can you explain why fifteen other guys show up? So what is the plan in this crap country?" The apprentice asked Saito.

Frowning at Junjo's statement the master replied very calmly, "Well I have a contact to meet in this country, I also have a job that I want you to do. I want you to go to Konoha and find me any weaknesses in their security. We will get paid a lot of money for that information and it is nice to have a little bit of info to get into the village. As far as the group of men that came after them I can't really explain that, but you have to admit it was really fun." Nodding Junjo started heading in a different direction than his master. Junjo had no idea what his master would be doing while away from him. Yet he was very glad that he had this time to be alone for he had plans of his own.

Looking at his map Junjo began making his way to the village called Konoha. It was going to be a couple days of travel to get to Konoha but at least he was alone to be able to do what he was going to do next. Performing the required hand signs Junjo created a clone that appeared in front of him stretching. With a nod both the clone and Junjo went separate ways, Junjo began thinking of the mission that he was about to do. With the information he was about to gather it would not only make it so that he had a lot of money but it would also give him thousands of ryo in pocket change. Yet at the same time his clone would be making his way over to Kumogakure.
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Hi no Kuni Arrival in Hi no Kuni EmptyTue 16 Dec 2014, 3:21 pm

Having gone straight into the direction he had seen the other man coming from, he had used his skills as a navigator and used what tracking skills he had to get a fair distance away from his clone. It was while following this same trail that he had passed by several maimed bodies that were still relatively warm, meaning that the ones responsible could not have been all that far away. Going by the bodies and the trail of bloody footprints, all he really had to do was follow the trail and tie it in with the knowledge he already had from the other man. If there were any other people in league with the one he intercepted earlier, he was going to find them. That had been the logic that drove him onward as he hunted down the two pairs of footprints belonging to the people that had quite a bit of blood on their hands. Had he been anyone else, chances were that he might have been a bit scared of what he was going to be running into, though that did not affect Hiruzen at all. No, he had been there when his friends and his Sensei died, he had been there when he was exacting his revenge on those responsible and he had been there when the bodies of those who had killed his friends were laying on the floor, coughing up blood and begging for him to end their lives and relieve them of their suffering. It was for that same reason that Hiruzen did not fear what he might be walking into at all, in fact, he actually welcomed the change to let off some steam.

On his way there, the bloody tracks went in two different directions, one heading back to the wilderness while the other seemed to be heading towards the Hidden Leaf village. At this point, it seemed rather clear to the young Uchiha that whatever was going on, one was most likely going towards the village to scout it out while the other would await his return for further planning. Given the fact that the one he had personally encountered earlier was rather busy killing other people and the bodies he passed by earlier, he had all the evidence he needed to come to the conclusion that these men were truly up to no good. Deciding to leave the one heading away from the village for another time, he knew that it would be easier to locate someone headed towards the village than finding the one that had gone back into the wilderness. Since he had only been on the move for roughly fifteen minutes, it should not be that hard for him to find the man. As a means of not drawing any attention to himself, he dashed through the treeline while using his Sharingan to more accurately keep track of movement while also faintly registering chakra. That was when he found what he was looking for, a lone wanderer on the road towards the village. Stepping out of the treeline not far from the man’s position, he made sure that if the guy was the kind of chicken that would want to run, the only place he could truly go was back. What made things more interesting was the fact that the man in front of him carried the exact same physical features and even a chakra signature similar to that of the man he had encountered earlier.

Making notes of the small traces of blood that were still present on his being, Hiruzen locked his Sharingan on the man and decided to take a slightly different approach from the one he had encountered earlier. Going by the weapons the man was carrying, Hiruzen knew right away that the other one had been a Shadow Clone while the one standing in front of him was the real deal. As a shinobi who specializes in the use of clones to tip the scales into his favor during battle, he knew quite well that a clone did not carry any weapons of it’s own unless outfitted with them later. Not having his Bingo Book on him, he did not know if this man was a wanted fugitive or not, though he knew that he had been responsible or at least part of several bloody murders and had a clone running towards the border while another person was likely waiting in the woodlands. Wasting no time with any formal introductions, the only thing he had to say to this man was that he would not be given any room to run and would perish if he made the stupid choice of attacking the elite Uchiha.

I don’t know who you are, though you should be feeling a set of memories returning to that head of yours any minute now. While I doubt that you know who I am, I can promise you that you will only be getting this one warning from me. Get down on the ground and keep your hands where I can see them, or I will kill you like you killed those men before. Do you understand?”.

Maintaining the distance of five meters, he would be able to respond to the man as soon as he would make a move against him. Truly, the only thing the man had going for himself would be that he had been given a chance to surrender and get down before Hiruzen truly got violent. Getting violent was something he had been getting relatively good at lately, especially since he left his own village for wanting to turn him into a tool that lived only for the village. To say that there was a lot of anger and hatred inside of him right now was an understatement, so angering him now would most certainly get the man in front of him killed. To Hiruzen, the man was nothing more than a show of good faith to the Hidden Leaf. So if things got to the point where he would be forced to end his life, all that would mean was that he would no longer have a gift to give and would need to talk his way in.
Back to top Go down
ReturningYoru
ReturningYoru

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Hi no Kuni Arrival in Hi no Kuni EmptySun 21 Dec 2014, 6:54 pm

Junjo had been walking along with little cares as he was expecting to arrive at Konohagakure the next day. Yet things tend to get thrown out of whack as of late as Junjo heard a voice behind him. He had been caught off guard so he had little choice but to raise his hands into the air. Letting out a sigh Junjo couldn't help but feel a little irritated. Yet he had no memory of killing anyone in this country so he doubted that the man had followed him from Kusa no kuni. Yet people are weird to Junjo so who knows what the person would have done.

As Junjo stood there with his hands in the air, Junjo suddenly felt his clone disappear and his memories return to the original. Even the last memory of the clone imprinted in his mind which only made him freak out, For some reason the birds in the area were particularly loud that day. "Son of a G.." Chirp. "F..." Chirp. "Monster. Why the f..." Chirp. "Does all this f..." Chirp. "Stuff happen to me f..." Chirp. "My life! Always surrounded by miserable f..." Chirp. "Clods like this whole world just likes to bend me over and f..." Chirp. "Me in the ass. Like I am some sort of c..." Chirp. "Receptacle. Well as far as I care these miserable c..." Chirp. "Can have a f..." Chirp. "Barbeque with a god damn pig!" Breathing very heavily Junjo began to calm himself down.

At this moment there was no point freaking out over the things that he couldn't change. So he stood there with his hands up waiting for the man to make his move. Considering the fact that he had been taken off guard he would be taken in for whatever bounty there was to take on him. Though really was there a bounty on him since he had never pulled off a large job. "I wonder where this guy is from. Sure he could be a simple bounty hunter but maybe he knows where I am from. Then again he could have just come upon me." Junjo thought as he let out another sigh resigning himself to the fate of what was coming up next. Be it death or prison he had to be ready for whatever this man was going to do to him. If the man decided to take him in by having Junjo lead he would not fight it.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Hi no Kuni Arrival in Hi no Kuni EmptyTue 23 Dec 2014, 12:14 am

Looking on as the guy remained quiet even after Hiruzen had asked him a very specific and simple question, Hiruzen was starting to get a bit less calm as the guy started getting on his nerves. That was when a sudden surge of memories hit him, no doubt meaning that the clone had been taken care of and had allowed his own clone to undo itself. As it turned out, the clone Hiruzen had left behind had been attacked head on with a Kenjutsu themed attack that was aimed to cleave through his face. However, thanks to the clone sharing the same tactical mind and Sharingan as the original, he had made use of one of the Kunai he had been left with and an earth style technique to throw him off by taking away his balance and stabbing him into his lower abdomen, thus dispelling the clone. It became clear to him that, while the guy had several kills on his name, he was no match for what Hiruzen was right now. As such, he left the lack of an answer for what it was and formed a high paced string of hand seals that should be all too familiar to the man. Creating a clone again, it walked over to the man while taking a spool of wire from the inner pocket of his coat. From this point on, it was clear what Hiruzen wanted to do to the guy, but for the sake of clearing up any possible misunderstandings, the clone made things quite clear for the guy.

"Whether you understood me or not, I am going to tie your hands with wire so you won't be able to try anything. Before you ask, no, I will not trust you on your word if you promise not to misbehave. I have this thing that advises against trusting homicidal people. Now, stick out your arms so I can tie up your wrists.".

Waiting for the guy to stick out his hands, Hiruzen's clone would start tying the guy up right away. Due to the fact that Hiruzen sent a clone, he himself could casually observe the guy and his clone with his crimson red eyes. Once the guy was tied up, he would have the clone put on his hood and walk the man to the village like a dog on a leash. To say that Hiruzen was a smart individual was about as fair as saying that he was relatively fearless, though that did not make him careless enough to just walk the rest of the way down the road to the Hidden Leaf. From this point on, things would be over slowly, so if the guy allowed the clone to bind his arms, they would be in the Hidden Leaf as soon as possible. Just in case the guy was still planning something, Hiruzen had one last thing to say to him.

"I'll say it again, if you try anything, I will kill you.".

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ReturningYoru
ReturningYoru

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Hi no Kuni Arrival in Hi no Kuni EmptyWed 24 Dec 2014, 6:21 am

Hearing the familiar pop of a clone being created, "So the man's plan is to keep me under watch from multiple eyes." Junjo thought as he heard the man speak up. "Whether you understood me or not, I am going to tie your hands with wire so you won't be able to try anything. Before you ask, no, I will not trust you on your word if you promise not to misbehave. I have this thing that advises against trusting homicidal people. Now, stick out your arms so I can tie up your wrists." Junjo couldn't help but feel insulted by the man's statement he never killed anyone that didn't deserve it or threaten him. Yet he couldn't explain that to some crazy bastard with weird eyes that attacked him in the woods.

Extending his arms out in a fashion to show that he was following his  captors commands, Junjo couldn't help but feel a little annoyed with all the precautions. He was accepting defeat so he would hope that he would be treated with a little dignity. Yet when Junjo thinks about it if he was in the same place he would take the same precaution. As the man took is arms and placed them behind Junjo's back. Junjo was no moron and figured that the man tying his hands together was not the real man. It was a very basic tactic if there was only one person around. Yet Junjo could still escape yet it would require a whole lot of planning. Yet right now his only choice was to lower his head and follow the commands of his captor.

As his hands were firmly tied behind his back Junjo heard his captor speak up again. "I'll say it again, if you try anything, I will kill you." From the way the man was speaking it was almost as if he was hoping for Junjo to do something stupid. Yet at this point Junjo had surrendered to his fate until he arrived at Konoha, though he had no idea what would happen to him. As they began the march towards Konoha he began to talk rather loudly to his captor. "So you from around these parts? I must say it has some beautiful scenery!" As they walked along Junjo continued talking to his captor not even caring if he would reply to him. Ultimately the goal was either to drive his captor crazy with his talking, or to lower his defenses so that he thinks that Junjo was a moron. The only question was how long will it take?

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Hi no Kuni Arrival in Hi no Kuni EmptyMon 29 Dec 2014, 6:41 pm

As soon as the man allowed himself to be bound, the clone applied the wire to be fairly tight around his wrists. He had learned this procedure from his uncle who was at the time a member of the KYOBU of the Hidden Cloud. Due to the wire being so tight, tugging at it from either side can cause the wire to sink deeper into the skin and cause painful cuts. If one was to try pulling at it as a means of escaping, the wire would slip in so deep that it could actually cut arteries and result in massive blood loss and possibly death if not treated properly. Once the clone placed the wire so that no amount of struggle would loosen it but instead end up tightening it, he slapped a tag onto his back before pushing him as a means of getting him to start walking. Once he did, the clone would keep the wire that bound him at a length of three meters so that he would have no way of trying any funny business. Several meters behind his clone and his captive, Hiruzen kept an eye on what happened in front of him. Even though this guy had attacked his clone without thinking twice, his refusal to do so a second time proved that he did not have a death-wish. If he had, he would have done the same thing his clone had done while using the information it had gathered to help him alter the outcome as much as he possibly could.

However, if he had done so, he would have died. Hiruzen was not the forgiving type, and seeing as how a clone was just a physical and mental copy of the original, the original theoretically had the same thoughts as the clone. At the time, neither Hiruzen's nor his captive's clones knew about the other being a clone, though they had both gone at it with killing intent. Had the guy not been a gift for the village as a sign of good will, he would not have bothered allowing the guy to live in the first place. Given the nature of what the guy had been doing in the country, he was certain that the village would truly enjoy getting him into their custody. Whether they would toss him into jail or find other punishment for him was not something he truly cared a whole lot about. At the end of the day, all that mattered to him was taking this criminal to the village so that he could be punished. As he wandered towards the village, he wondered whether he would see some of the people he had met when he had first came to the village almost a year ago. It also made him wonder about what they would think of him if he were to show up as a shinobi that wandered the world while having no ties to a village. It had been a thought he had pushed away earlier, but since the road to the village was still quite long, it was something he could afford to ponder on, at least until he got there.

"Just keep walking, you'll be a lot less talkative once you're getting the chance to pay for the crimes you've committed.".

[End of Thread]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Hi no Kuni Arrival in Hi no Kuni Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-