Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staffer of the Month Nominations [Jan]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Anna
Anna

Staffer of the Month Nominations [Jan] Vide
PostSubject: Staffer of the Month Nominations [Jan] Staffer of the Month Nominations [Jan] EmptyWed 17 Dec 2014, 10:24 am

With the month half over, it's about time to start picking January's spotlights!

If you have somebody in mind that you feel is worthy of next month's "Staffer of the Month" spotlight, now's your chance to say so! You're free to submit multiple nominations if you can't decide or feel more than one deserves the spotlight. This topic will be closed on the 27th for counting (or earlier if there's a clear majority vote) so that there's enough time to prepare the spotlight image or open for a re-vote if there's a tie.

Please use the following form for your nominations:

Code:
[b]Nominee:[/b] The nominee's username / name
[b]Reason:[/b] Why do you feel they deserve the spotlight? This should be something other than just "I like him/her," of course.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions!
Back to top Go down
Keos
Keos

PostSubject: Re: Staffer of the Month Nominations [Jan] Staffer of the Month Nominations [Jan] EmptyWed 17 Dec 2014, 10:35 am

Nominee: Kelcie / A Blind Watcher
Reason: Simply because I've mostly been seeing these two do staff work.

Last edited by Keos on Wed 17 Dec 2014, 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ruka
Ruka

PostSubject: Re: Staffer of the Month Nominations [Jan] Staffer of the Month Nominations [Jan] EmptyWed 17 Dec 2014, 10:57 am

Nominee: Kurogane (I refuse to call him Elsa -_-)
Reason: Because I promised my vote for him after a certain incident where in my opinion some fine and quick Staff work was needed. He observes the situation on the site and isn't afraid to act when his Staff Sense is tingling.
Back to top Go down
Persy
Kumo Nin
Persy

PostSubject: Re: Staffer of the Month Nominations [Jan] Staffer of the Month Nominations [Jan] EmptyWed 17 Dec 2014, 2:06 pm

]b]Nominee:[/b] Josi AKA The Blind Watcher
Reason: Josi has been killing creations and I feel like he deserves some recognition for all his hard work.
Back to top Go down
JokerTheOG
Konoha Nin
JokerTheOG

PostSubject: Re: Staffer of the Month Nominations [Jan] Staffer of the Month Nominations [Jan] EmptyWed 17 Dec 2014, 4:09 pm

Nominee: Adam/TwinnyPuppy/lifeanddeath/Anna/Elsa/Faker/A Blind Watcher
Reason: I choose my nominees because i love everyone equally and i wouldn't want to make one staff member jealous because i didn't choose them. i hope you understand <3
Back to top Go down
Slurberdur
Kumo Nin
Slurberdur

PostSubject: Re: Staffer of the Month Nominations [Jan] Staffer of the Month Nominations [Jan] EmptyWed 17 Dec 2014, 4:40 pm

I nominate blind

He and seika deserve it about fifty fifty by my account, but seika been hogging that spotlight.

Josie is quick and fair and knows what he is doing, get it.
Back to top Go down
Kiseki
Konoha Nin
Kiseki

PostSubject: Re: Staffer of the Month Nominations [Jan] Staffer of the Month Nominations [Jan] EmptyWed 17 Dec 2014, 11:31 pm

Nominee: A Blind Watcher
Reason: He aight.
Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: Staffer of the Month Nominations [Jan] Staffer of the Month Nominations [Jan] EmptyWed 17 Dec 2014, 11:56 pm

Nominee: Trey, Twinnypuppy
Reason: Well For starters the two Admin, that are always there when you need them and they listen to you and wrk with you to make a decisions together which helps because they do not stall or get off track. When they get online they get right to work. Thank you Admin.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

PostSubject: Re: Staffer of the Month Nominations [Jan] Staffer of the Month Nominations [Jan] EmptyMon 29 Dec 2014, 9:13 am

Closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staffer of the Month Nominations [Jan] Staffer of the Month Nominations [Jan] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-