Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Jutsu [Finished]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

New Jutsu [Finished] Vide
PostSubject: New Jutsu [Finished] New Jutsu [Finished] EmptyFri 19 Dec 2014, 6:31 pm

Attention!
I can't use them yet as I don't have the Weaponry specialization at the moment, but it is in the works, and I figured it couldn't hurt to get the jutsu looked at before I get it so it can be approved the moment I do get to swing weapons.

Name: Chakra Kyuuin Jutsu - Chakra Absorption Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Range: Close (0m - 5m)
Element: N/A
Description: After activating the technique, the user's hand will glow with chakra. When he or she touches his or her palm on his or her opponents body, the user can withdraw the physical and spiritual energy out of them. By reducing their chakra, it greatly increases the user’s advantage over his or her opponent.
Chakra Cost:
Costs the User: C (5) | Takes From Target: D (4)
Costs the User: B (10) | Takes From Target: C (9)
Costs the User: A (20) | Takes From Target: B (15)
Costs the User: S (35) | Takes From Target: A (25)

Name: Uchihagaeshi [Uchiha Reflection]
Type: Weaponry
Range: Close (0m - 5m)
Element: Katon
Description: A rather tricky jutsu that relies on Hiruzen's War Fan to block an incoming attack by converting the incoming chakra into fire chakra which is then reflected back. Due to the attack being reflected occurring both suddenly and unexpectedly, the reflected attack can prove difficult for opponents to evade. Being capable of maintaining control over the chakra inside of his fan up to one post, it even allows him to enclose the distance before literally "returning" the attack. This is an advanced form of chakra absorbtion and it works only on an attack he has seen and analyzed before with his Sharingan. Additionally, this technique can only counter attacks of the Fire, Wind or non-element.
Chakra Cost: Cost of ability countered + 5cp
Back to top Go down
US Moderator
US Moderator

PostSubject: Re: New Jutsu [Finished] New Jutsu [Finished] EmptyTue 30 Dec 2014, 2:25 am

Reserved until completion, evaluation and approval of third specialty training.
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: New Jutsu [Finished] New Jutsu [Finished] EmptyTue 30 Dec 2014, 6:12 pm

Fine, Archive it. If this is how immature things have to get, i'll just put it back up when I feel like it.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

PostSubject: Re: New Jutsu [Finished] New Jutsu [Finished] EmptySat 03 Jan 2015, 7:41 pm

Immature? The rules never changed. This is how things have always been handled.

You cannot have the fan because fan's are classified as mid-range and you chose close range weaponry. You can get the chakra absorption technique at the moment. Just label the rank next to C-S. Assuming A but I hate assuming.
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: New Jutsu [Finished] New Jutsu [Finished] EmptySun 04 Jan 2015, 2:06 am

It's fine, if I can't have the Fan, I will work on a different weapon. If this thread could be on hold until I know what weapon I should use it with, that would be nice.
Back to top Go down
US Moderator
US Moderator

PostSubject: Re: New Jutsu [Finished] New Jutsu [Finished] EmptyFri 09 Jan 2015, 2:35 am

Archived until such a time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Jutsu [Finished] New Jutsu [Finished] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-