Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lego my EGO (Kiddo summoning) (WiP)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Emperor of Rock
Konoha Nin
Emperor of Rock

Lego my EGO (Kiddo summoning) (WiP) Vide
PostSubject: Lego my EGO (Kiddo summoning) (WiP) Lego my EGO (Kiddo summoning) (WiP) EmptyFri 04 Jun 2010, 3:04 pm

Thanks for Pendo for giving me the idea. Also there will be more as I get higher in rank.

Name: Kiddo
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Contract Type: Blood summoning
Species: Monkey in armor
Elemental Affinity: Lightning
Special Abilities/Characteristics:

Taijutsu user: (Since there are no specialties)
Kiddo has never been good in anything other than taijutsu. He would always fail if trying to execute a ninjutsu so that's why he became a taijutsu user seeing that he is quiet agile

Speed and agility:
Kiddo has the gift to run extremely fast. Twice the speed of his rank and has enough agility to change the running direction with ease. However he doesn't have any power behind his punches but his speed covers the weakness of it seeing that it's rather hard to even catch him. His punches are also as fast but it would take 5 of them to actually accumulate the power of a C rank taijutsu.

Weak resistance to physical attacks:
Since he is really fast Kiddo didn't work on his defense and thus every punch that gets him has double the power. And that's why he works on his speed so much. If a genin would hit him with a C rank taijutsu it would deal damage of an A rank taijutsu.

Background:

Summons Jutsu: [What jutsu does your summon possess, if any?]

Quote :
Name: [Name of jutsu]
Type: [Ninjutsu, Weaponry, Puppetry, Genjutsu, Kenjutsu, Taijutsu]
Element: [Lightning, Wind, Earth, Water, Fire]
Description: [A well detailed description of your jutsu. Remember to add in such fetures as it's range, chakra cost, drawbacks, etc to give an overall view of the technique.]
Link: [When making new jutsus you must train them. Read the Training Page in rules. post the link here for admins to check]
Medical use/Bastardized use: [Only add this if the technique is a Medical jutsu. Describe what qualifies this jutsu as medical. What is it's medical use or how was it bastardized from its original medical use, as in the case of poisons, etc.]
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Lego my EGO (Kiddo summoning) (WiP) Lego my EGO (Kiddo summoning) (WiP) EmptySat 05 Jun 2010, 9:36 am

I'm gonna have to deny this, because summons should be restricted to animals and certain other exceptions. Lego isn't one of them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Emperor of Rock
Konoha Nin
Emperor of Rock

PostSubject: Re: Lego my EGO (Kiddo summoning) (WiP) Lego my EGO (Kiddo summoning) (WiP) EmptySat 05 Jun 2010, 12:50 pm

Damnnit Adam read.

Quote :
Species: Monkey in armor
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Lego my EGO (Kiddo summoning) (WiP) Lego my EGO (Kiddo summoning) (WiP) EmptySat 05 Jun 2010, 12:57 pm

That's not a picture of a monkey in armour, it's lego. A monkey in armour would look like one of the apes from Planet of the Apes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Aaron
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Lego my EGO (Kiddo summoning) (WiP) Lego my EGO (Kiddo summoning) (WiP) EmptySat 05 Jun 2010, 4:07 pm

I suggest you change the image of your summon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Emperor of Rock
Konoha Nin
Emperor of Rock

PostSubject: Re: Lego my EGO (Kiddo summoning) (WiP) Lego my EGO (Kiddo summoning) (WiP) EmptySat 05 Jun 2010, 4:08 pm

I ain't changing the picture and I will write the appearance so that it says it's a damn monkey.
Back to top Go down
Emperor of Rock
Konoha Nin
Emperor of Rock

PostSubject: Re: Lego my EGO (Kiddo summoning) (WiP) Lego my EGO (Kiddo summoning) (WiP) EmptySat 05 Jun 2010, 4:21 pm

You know what, forget about the summons, I have something better in mind for this pic. Archive this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lego my EGO (Kiddo summoning) (WiP) Lego my EGO (Kiddo summoning) (WiP) Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-