Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Question

View previous topic View next topic Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

Question Vide
PostSubject: Question Question EmptyMon 29 Dec 2014, 10:05 am

Would a Genjutsu that causes Arousal be feasible, or are y'all just gonna have to add a rule to the Genjutsu guide? TEEHEE
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

Question Vide
PostSubject: Re: Question Question EmptyMon 29 Dec 2014, 10:42 am

Arousal which is a physiological (as in physical) and psychological (as in mental) state of being awake or reactive to stimuli. Arousal which is a response that is prevalent in any number of processes or action that a human being goes through whilst being alive, from motivation towards positive or negative behavior, eating (specifically food you enjoy), fight or flight response (fear stimulates a lot of similar physical reactions as sexual activity) and most importantly sexual activity. Assuming you mean Sexual Arousal (I might suggest you phrase your questions better next time) as the Genjutsu guide clearly states you cannot create an emotional or mental response through Genjutsu, only provoke said response through the appearance of an illusion (presumably optical) and/or the creation of illusions based in other senses that occur during this state, physical warmth to the skin being the only one I can think of at the present moment that does not involve the reaction of the bodies systems to create said effect.

In summary you might be able to create the appropriate illusions or physical sensations to inspire sexual arousal, just as you can with fear, but you cannot inspire them directly. Further sexual arousal specifically could theoretically be rather difficult to inspire via Genjutsu when you consider the variety of sexual proclivities that vary from person to person.

That being said, assuming the proper Somatic sensations are created via Genjutsu and the proper personality traits or sexual preferences are present in your target, Sexual Arousal induced my some sense of masochism might theoretically be possible, but the proper conditions are rather tricky.
Back to top Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

Question Vide
PostSubject: Re: Question Question EmptyMon 29 Dec 2014, 11:59 am

Let me put it more bluntly: Can an illusion create the sensation of something bumping along your junk in a not-unpleasant manner Question 287405 Like, an illusion to make a dude feel like he's getting a boner, which in turn is usually a self-fulfilling process, now isn't it?

Though to be perfectly honest, I expected the suggestion to be smacked down immediately. Something something vague memories of an unwritten "PG-13" rule. Don't make me logic man, I ain't had more than 5 hours sleep at a time since 2010 Question 287405

Edit: This seemed like a funny joke at the time of posting. Now, the genjutsu I'm working on to make people taste shit- THAT mother fucker gun be hilarious.
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

Question Vide
PostSubject: Re: Question Question EmptyMon 29 Dec 2014, 12:08 pm

You can create said sensation as it falls under the realm of touch, but the reaction to it is not really up to you.
Back to top Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

Question Vide
PostSubject: Re: Question Question EmptyMon 29 Dec 2014, 12:28 pm

Sweeeeet. Witness the rise of Boner no Jutsu!
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

Question Vide
PostSubject: Re: Question Question EmptyMon 29 Dec 2014, 12:29 pm

Solved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Question Vide
PostSubject: Re: Question Question Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top