Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help me decide!

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Ancladar
Konoha Nin
Ancladar

Help me decide! Vide
PostSubject: Help me decide! Help me decide! EmptyThu 08 Jan 2015, 1:56 am

I have recently become jonin and it's time for me to decide upon a third specialty for meh character http://www.ultimateshinobi.org/t8649-yamanaka-kiyomi-konoha-jonin I've narrowed it down to two possibilities. Weaponry and Medical. Weaponry gives her far more offensive capability and I'd likely focus on far range combat. With anbu stealth and genjutsu i can just kite enemies to death. Medical gives her more support power and the use of poison. Please give me your input cause I'm finding it really hard to decide.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Help me decide! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Help me decide! Help me decide! EmptyThu 08 Jan 2015, 2:52 am

Well just on a glance, you lack the ability to fight at close range. Weaponry would allow you to cover that aspect and make your character more rounded. At the same time, Kiyomi seems like a support-heavy character. She's a Yamanaka with Gen and Nin. You could develop that aspect further by having Medical, though if you only want Medical for poisons, then you're probably better off with Weaponry.

I guess it depends on how you imagine using her. If you are going to be in a team/pair, then Medical is probably a better choice. If you're planning on going solo, then Weaponry would make your character more balanced and independent.
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-