Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Passing Judgement Yamamoto Yoru's hearing. [Closed]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Ancladar
Konoha Nin
Ancladar

Passing Judgement Yamamoto Yoru's hearing. [Closed] Vide
PostSubject: Passing Judgement Yamamoto Yoru's hearing. [Closed] Passing Judgement Yamamoto Yoru's hearing. [Closed] EmptyThu 08 Jan 2015, 9:33 pm

Bachi prison was a place Kiyomi had frequented many times on the quest to gather intel from unwilling prisoners. It was a place that often plagued her nightmares since many unsavory things happened to the prisoners in here. She hated this hell hole with a passion and only her duty to the village kept her coming back to the place. Today ,much to her surprise, she along with her old teammates were to pass judgement down on a rogue shinobi and murderer. In her opinion this trial was wasn't needed if the facts were all right. For a traitor and a murderer the penalty was normally death or life in prison.

Kiyomi was the first to arrive in the room save for one chuunin rank guard at the door. Kiyomi had a report in front of her and was seated at a large semi circle shaped table where others could sit. Kiyomi was reading a report when the door opened revealing two chuunin with the prisoner Yamamoto tied up between them. He had been stripped of all his weapons, thoroughly searched for hidden weapons, hands locked behind his back, legs shackled, and seals placed to prevent him from using chakra.

They'd drag him to a chair in the middle where the clasped the shackles down to the floor. The two gaurds that brought him in then took up their places beside him just in case he tried to do anything foolish. The guard on the left, a large scarred Akimichi looked to Kiyomi. "I regret to inform you that Mana-sama has decided she is not fit to pass judgement on this prisoner. She offers her apologies." Kiyomi scowled, but made no comment.

She had expected this truthfully, but she had hoped Mana would find the strength to move past her troubles. "It doesn't matter. Meiko will be here soon and the trial will commence." It would be a short one if Kiyomi had her way. She stared at the prisoner her distaste evident from the glare of loathing she was giving the bound and helpless man.
Back to top Go down
ReturningYoru
ReturningYoru

PostSubject: Re: Passing Judgement Yamamoto Yoru's hearing. [Closed] Passing Judgement Yamamoto Yoru's hearing. [Closed] EmptyThu 08 Jan 2015, 10:45 pm

Junjo stood in the middle of a prison cell after they had stripped him of his weapons. They had tied him up when they were bringing him here but now he was in his cell. He had no idea what was going to come next but he hated the whole waiting aspect of the whole thing. Touching the bars he could tell it was made of much stronger metals than anything he could make in his prison cell. There was no breaking out of here since Junjo had no special jutsu that could deal with the bars that now stood around him.

As he began measuring the space of his cell he heard two guards coming down the hall. Now was not the time for him to be trying to escape. Moving to the middle of the cell Junjo sat down in the seiza form, closing his eyes he listened as the guards finally reached the door to his cell. With the fumbling of keys he heard the door unlock as the two guards stepped into his cell. Junjo had no idea what they were here to do but he was not going to argue it. As they lifted him to his feet and began placing chains on his body, Junjo could feel his chakra control leaving him. He had only a basic understanding of fuuinjutsu but he knew that there were seals that could suppress chakra abilities. So now he was without his jutsu even if he had wanted to fight his way out of the area.

Placing a black bag over his head Junjo let out a retching sound as the smell of the bag was so overwhelming. He heard no snickering but he knew the guards must have smiles on their faces. "When was the last time they washed this damn thing? I guess prison guards don't have much to do but torment the prisoners." Junjo thought as they lead him out of his prison cell. He had no idea where they were leading him but the entire time he was keeping count of the number of footsteps he was taking as well as ever turn. It wasn't long until the opened another door and lead him inside. As he was forced into a chair he couldn't help but feel a little annoyed with how rough they were being. As they began chaining him to the floor, Junjo knew that he had finally reach his destination.

Pulling the bag off of his head Junjo was blinded by the sudden shock of light. As his eyes finally adjusted to the light he saw the guards whispering into the ear of a little woman. It was strange that they were going to leave him alone with her. Yet he knew that appearances can be deceiving, just take Saito for example. The man was scrawny but we was stronger than any man he knew. By the way things were looking this woman was going to be the one who judged him for the crimes that he had ben arrested for. As their eyes met Junjo could tell that every fiber of this woman's being hated his guts. He was going to have to convince her that taking his life was not in hers or the village's best interest. "Maybe a little something to lighten the mood." Junjo thought as he looked her over for some way of complimenting her or something to lighten the tension in the room.

Looking around the room Junjo saw a man watching him which had some what surprised him. Judging by his face he had seen combat and it had not done well on his face. Leaning to the woman who sat in front of him Junjo whispered very lightly so only she could hear. "You know the whole bag thing is a bit of an overkill. I mean I'm stuck here in this prison what are you going to hide from me? But really that isn't my problem, my problem is that it smells like it was used for toilet paper before they put it on my head. Maybe you could talk to the guards around this place and ask them to clean it once in a while. I mean seriously its like they don't want a five star review at all. It's like I say to myself every time ,'Junjo if they don't attempt to show some sort of courteousness then they obviously don't want that starling review you were going to give them.' But that is just me if you get my meaning Miss." Junjo said as he as sat back up straightening his posture as best he could considering the chains that held him in place. Every word that came out of Junjo's mouth was meant to either calm to woman down or make him look stupid. If even one of those worked he would be in the clear.
Back to top Go down
Daedalus
Konoha Nin
Daedalus

PostSubject: Re: Passing Judgement Yamamoto Yoru's hearing. [Closed] Passing Judgement Yamamoto Yoru's hearing. [Closed] EmptySat 10 Jan 2015, 7:37 pm

This was something that did not happen everyday. Reading over the letter again, Meiko leaned back into her couch and sighed. "Summons to Bachi prison to participate in the trial of a criminal..." The red-headed ninja could not help but wonder why she was summoned of all people. She was a ninja, it was her job to bring people in. There were others who's job it was to pass sentencing. Scratching her head, Meiko let out a small yawn as she read it again. There was no information pertaining as to who was on trail, nor what any of the charges were. As such it was extremely difficult to prepare for this matter. Meiko had absolutely no experience in these legal matters beyond a few glimpses of law shows on tv. It was an easy assumption that the real deal would not be as... dramatic as those.

Still, these were direct summons and she couldn't exactly ignore them. Hopping to her feet, the letter falling onto a coffee table, Meiko made her way upstairs. Rifling through her closet, Meiko realized just how sparse her wardrobe was. At best her clothes could be described as lazy day casual. Nothing that would be fitting for a court room in the slightest. "Heh, maybe I should have taken Kiyomi up on some fashion tips." The red head then immediately shook the thought, knowing full well what the blonde would attempt to do if that question was ever asked. "Well, if I can't go as a lawyer, then I'll go as a ninja." Taking in a deep breath, Meiko hopped on the spot and shot a surge of chakra into the seal on her chest. The girl was then covered by a cloud of smoke and emerged clad in red leather armour. "Urgh, still so tight..." She moaned while tugging on the breastplate. It was already hard enough releasing the armour from the seal so it would fit, but with it being a good size too small, well, that just made matters harder.

Bachi Prison was as intimidating as always. Three stories tall, the marble building sprung out of the ground like a tower. What could be seen here however, was only the tip of the iceburg. The majority of the prison was located underground, each floor sealed off heavier than the last. The deepest depths of said prison held the most dangerous criminals the village had ever captured. Doomed to live out the rest of their days in utter darkness. These upper floors were used to both contain less dangerous captives (anyone not capable of using ninjutsu, or at least, not to a level of threatening skill) and, as it appeared, to hold trials. This trial would be taken on sub floor 1, or as most people would call it, the basement. This floor never held any criminals and acted as the last line of defense should an escape attempt gain any momentum. The floor was three meters of steel and concrete with countless seals woven into it. The majority of the staff assigned here were masters of Fuuinjutsu, allowing them to reinforce the defenses while they waited for reinforcements. This floor also housed the courtroom for those being tried for the lower floors and processing for anyone going down and coming up.

Entering in from the Main floor, Meiko was quickly lead to the basement where she had to fill out several forms before even leaving the staircase. Security here was extremely tight and for good reason. Honestly, if it were not for the sheer volume of weapons she carried, the process would have gone much more smoothly. Regardless, Meiko was finally able to make her way to the courthouse where she was met with quite an unexpected sight. The room itself was quite large for being underground, but barren. There were stands for spectators in the event of a large trial, but all were empty. Before her was Kiyomi, seated at a semi-circular table reading over a stack of documents. A few guards stood at attention, one at the door she had entered and two at the sides of the prisoner. Said prisoner sat bound and shackled to a chair and was attempting to make some small talk with Kiyomi. Meiko's attention had almost immediately fell upon her friend the moment she entered and had not yet identified the prisoner.

"Yo, how's it going?" Meiko called out, thinking it might not be best to refer to each other by their names, should this criminal prove to be a dangerous one. "They pulled you in on this too huh? So what's the deal?" Meiko would give Kiyomi some time to read the accusations before leaning back. "Whew, murder and espionage. We got a big one on our hands here. So why am I here, it's not like I know the gu-" Meiko's voice trailed off as her vision shifted to the prisoner. The boy in chains was, in fact, someone she knew. Granted it wasn't personal but she did know his name. Having sparred with him back when she was still a Genin, this was the last place she expected a reunion with him. "Yoru? Is that you?" She said dumbfounded. "What the hell is Yoru doing there?" Meiko continued, her attention turning back to Kiyomi. "I'm going to need a more detailed explanation as to what the hell is going on.

Jutsu Used:
Spoiler:

Chakra Remaining: 149/150
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Ancladar
Konoha Nin
Ancladar

PostSubject: Re: Passing Judgement Yamamoto Yoru's hearing. [Closed] Passing Judgement Yamamoto Yoru's hearing. [Closed] EmptySun 11 Jan 2015, 6:57 pm

As Yoru ,now apparently calling himself Junjo, began to talk Kiyomi's eyes narrowed. Apparently he thought this was a joke and that their wouldn't be severe consequences for him. "Criminals don't really get special treatment here. A smell bag should be the least of your concerns. Life imprisoned or the death penalty is what you should be concerned about. So if I was you I'd keep the jokes to a minimum and focus on trying to explain yourself." The young man had to either have a death wish or was simply insane. Or both, it wouldn't surprise her in the least.

"When the trial begins I suggest you tell me the truth and nothing, but the truth. I can read your mind and I will know if you are lying to me. If I find you have lied to me your punishment will only get worse. Am I understood Yamamato Yoru?" Cold blue eyes would glare at him for several moments until Meiko entered the room. The anger didn't leave her gaze as she stared at the bound man. She merely nodded in Meiko's direction.

Kiyomi's hands slipped underneath the table so she could use a jutsu to communicate with Meiko without Yoru being none the wiser. How's it going hon. Yup they dragged me in on this too and I really wish they hadn't. I'm a mind reader not a lawyer. I'd make a damn good one with that ability though. Upon Meiko's exclamation that she knew the bound man Kiyomi merely sighed. Another complication atop of this already convoluted mess. She merely slid a folder containing files on the man across the table for her to read as she continued to gaze at the man.

Kiyomi had never met Yoru, but the fact Meiko had boded ill for the man. It confirmed he was a traitor to the leaf as well as a murderer. "Let's get this train wreck moving shall we? Now Yamamoto Yoru. You stand accused of murder, treason, and attempted espionage. How do you plead to these charges? Remember if you lie to me I will know. Your sentence will get worse if you lie to me and I trust you don't want that to happen." Kiyomi then nodded to a guard who took out some pen and paper to write down all that was said.

Jutsu used:

SC's: Clan prodigy and Improved perception.

CP: 181/185
Back to top Go down
ReturningYoru
ReturningYoru

PostSubject: Re: Passing Judgement Yamamoto Yoru's hearing. [Closed] Passing Judgement Yamamoto Yoru's hearing. [Closed] EmptyMon 12 Jan 2015, 8:53 pm

If there was one thing that Junjo couldn't understand is the fact that they kept calling him Yoru. It could possibly just be a case of mistaken identity but then again it started at the gates. It hadn't occurred to Junjo that maybe Yoru had been his previous self before his accident. Yet at this moment it  was not about who he had been but what he had done recently. Looking at the woman across from him as she grilled into him for being a murderer he couldn't help but feel a little irritated with her.

As they continued their stare down a woman entered the room, Junjo looked her over quickly. Starting at her dark red hair that was cut short. Junjo  then moved to her hardened armor that covered her body except for a small amount of cleavage. It was obvious to Junjo that this woman was a weapons user, her armor was designed to be tight as not to slow her down yet hard enough to protect her from light weapons. There was no spot on her outfit that would leave her unguarded. Moving back up her body to her eyes he looked deeply into her red eyes. To Junjo it was almost as if he was looking into his own eyes, he could feel as the blush quickly spread across his face. He snapped back to reality when she exclaimed the name Yoru.

They continue to call Junjo Yoru could it be that Junjo had finally found his home? "Let's get this train wreck moving shall we? Now Yamamoto Yoru. You stand accused of murder, treason, and attempted espionage. How do you plead to these charges? Remember if you lie to me I will know. Your sentence will get worse if you lie to me and I trust you don't want that to happen." The small woman said which only lead Junjo to be more annoyed. "Well lets start this off simply my name is Shinamuri Junjo. I currently have no memory of where I am from or who I am. I was in Mizu no kuni a few months ago where I woke up on a beach covered in blood from my own head. As far as the charges of murder..." Pausing a moment as if to think he nodded and continued, "Yea I killed a four men. Though is it really murder if they were bandits that were trying to kill me? I won't lie on that I killed them with very little trouble." Adjusting himself in his seat to find a more comfortable position. Though that was hard to do considering he was covered in chains. "Now as far as your charges of treason that only fits if the person is from this village. Now as I explained I have no idea what this place is. As far as I know I have never been to this place before." Junjo was really not lying about anything that he was saying.

Leaning forward Junjo looked into the eyes of the new woman that came in. "Hi Shinamuri Junjo. Author and weapons expert extraordinaire. It really is a pleasure to meet such a fine woman who obviously knew a thing or two about protection from small weapons. Though I must say it looks a little tight along the chest area. If it is not to bold in saying so, I could probably do  a few alterations to your armor and make it fit a bit better. It would still be form fitting but it wouldn't be so tight any more." Junjo spoke calmly yet his words were laced with a bit of flirtation. He was not skilled with the opposite sex but it didn't hurt in trying and seeming stupid to her friend.
Back to top Go down
Daedalus
Konoha Nin
Daedalus

PostSubject: Re: Passing Judgement Yamamoto Yoru's hearing. [Closed] Passing Judgement Yamamoto Yoru's hearing. [Closed] EmptyWed 14 Jan 2015, 6:01 pm

Kiyomi's reply to Meiko's confusion was to pass her the report on his charges. Skimming through as quickly as she could, the charges were for the murder of four men as well as treason and espionage. According to this, he had been brought in by Hiruzen who had happened to be passing by at the time. Kiyomi started the process while Meiko flipped through the pages in the folder. She read his charges and asked for his plea, followed by the threat of a mind reading to verify this information should he attempt to lie. Granted, the mind reading would kind of be inevitable even if he told the truth since they would need to check the facts anyways. Still, it was an invaluable technique for the village, despite any hesitations she had about it, the Yamanaka were a keystone in the village's security. One could train to resist Genjutsu and torture techniques. One could not train to stop a Yamanaka diving into their brain.

Now it was Yoru's turn to speak. The first words out of his mouth immediately caught Meiko's attention. He stated his name was Shinamuri Junjo and that his memory was limited. By his account, his earliest memory was him awakening on a beach covered in blood from a head wound. Flipping through the folder, there was a report on Yoru having gone MIA some time ago. His last known location matched up with his statement, he had filed for some vacation time and traveled to Mizu no Kuni to enjoy the beaches there. That said, it was also quite a convenient excuse. It was possible he used the vacation as a front to defect to the now defunct Hiddem Mist Village. When the village went under, he chose to come back home. Although why we is insisting on using another name is questionable.

Another scenario was that the Hidden Mist had captured him and attempted to convert him there. It would explain why he was identifying as this Junjo person. Still, it was not a good scenario for him. The third one, and most improbable from her point of view, would be to take his statement at face value. Waking up on a beach with a head wound could imply amnesia, but cases like that were so rare she could not really consider it at this time. Looking up from the folder Meiko noticed Yoru had turned his attention to her, leaning in as much as his restraints allowed as he spoke. Calling himself an Author and weapons expert 'extraordinaire' resulted in a chuckle from Meiko. While she could not tell how much he may have improved since the time of their spar, to call himself extraordinaire was certainly pushing it. Even as skilled as she was, Meiko would never associate such a title with herself. He then proceeded to remark on her armour and how it was a bit too tight fitted. Offering to fix it up a bit for her.

Sighing, Meiko shook her head. "Thanks, but no. I've already got a new suit in the works." Placing the folder back on Kiyomi's desk Meiko crossed her arms and pursed her lips. "Well, he's admitted to the murders so that's all but set. The question now is what is going on with his identity." This thought was sent through the link Kiyomi had established so Yoru would not hear anything of their deliberations. Meiko then sent over the three theories she had thought of through the link for Kiyomi to mull over. Perhaps the blonde would come up with a new one if she didn't agree with any of them. Still, the only way to confirm anything would be a mind reading. They already had the murder charges set, now it was a matter of the others, treason and espionage. "There doesn't seem to be any way around it huh?" Meiko thought as she turned to Kiyomi, giving her a shrug. For the moment, she was out of ideas on how to handle Yoru.
Back to top Go down
Ancladar
Konoha Nin
Ancladar

PostSubject: Re: Passing Judgement Yamamoto Yoru's hearing. [Closed] Passing Judgement Yamamoto Yoru's hearing. [Closed] EmptyThu 15 Jan 2015, 6:35 am

While he made a fair point about the bandits being self defense, that didn't mean he wasn't lying. He could simply be claiming the men had been bandits to claim self defense. Such claims had been made before by many murderers. Plus, although she agreed with dispatching of bandits, he could have easily just escaped. Most bandits lacked the combat ability to even take on a genin. Yoru by all accounts was no novice genin and could have easily escaped. He had wanted to kill them. Combine that with his disappearance and reappearance and you have the makings of a rogue shinobi.

With the charges against him and the fact he kept treating everything as a joke you had the makings of a dead rogue shinobi. His examination of Meiko made her skin crawl. Not just because the man came off as a sleazy convict, but because Kiyomi still had a crush on Meiko. This man's crimes, lackadaisical air, and flirting with the object of Kiyomi's affection was not scoring him any points. In fact the dumb act that he was putting on was making her feel that even if he was given the chance to reform, he'd likely squander it and commit some other crime. 

No way in hell would she let him walk free. One way or another he was going to jail for treason. She wouldn't make the same mistake poor Mana made an allow a scumbag to walk free. She couldn't him commit a criminal act because she showed leniency. With an annoyed sigh the woman stood up from her chair and made her way around the table and approached the bound man. He was lucky Meiko had seemingly found him amusing. If the red head had been offended the man would have been missing teeth. Despite her lack of bulging muscles Meiko was likely one of the strongest people in the village. One strike from her was enough to knock most people out.

"There seems to be no other option, but to read your mind. If you're telling the truth ,which I doubt, your sentence will be far less severe. You will keep the jokes and flirting to a minimum though. It's starting to annoy me. Understood?" She didn't wait for a response and stood behind the man. Handseals where formed and she placed a hand on his hand and began to read through his memories. Was he telling the truth or was this all just a sad attempt to get out of being punished? Time would tell. The Yamanaka would make a thorough search to confirm his story and while she was at it she'd learn all the jutsu the man knew and every criminal, shinobi, and person he had met. Something to confirm if they had any reason at all to detain the man.

Jutsu used: Name: Seishinetsudoku | Mind Reading
Type: Ninjutsu
Range: Close (0m)
Description: Seishinetsudoku is a technique used by the members of the Yamanaka clan. By placing a hand on the target's head, the user will be able to enter the target's subconscious and extract any information needed, even if the target has forgotten it himself or has had it blocked. One may not learn specific details such as secret clan jutsu through this method.
Chakra Cost: 6CP

175/185

OOC::
Back to top Go down
ReturningYoru
ReturningYoru

PostSubject: Re: Passing Judgement Yamamoto Yoru's hearing. [Closed] Passing Judgement Yamamoto Yoru's hearing. [Closed] EmptyThu 15 Jan 2015, 9:45 pm

Junjo was a little disappointed that she had not wanted his assistance in making her armor. Yet at the sam time it was very interesting that she had a new one in the making. Junjo was even beginning to wonder what it was going to be like. Yet even in this moment he knew that things were not going to continue as they were. "There seems to be no other option, but to read your mind. If you're telling the truth ,which I doubt, your sentence will be far less severe. You will keep the jokes and flirting to a minimum though. It's starting to annoy me. Understood?" The blonde said a she got out of her chair. Ultimately he had no choice but to go with what she was suggesting.

As the woman reached forward to touch Junjo, he couldn't help but feel a little nervous. He knew he hadn't been a completely innocent man, he honestly felt that there was nothing that he had done that warranted being arrested. As the woman's hand made contact with his head he felt a moment of shock as his own memories came back to him.
It was the moment his clone had been let loose to run off, yet staying in that location was very short as it moved forward to the moment his clone had come upon four men in rags with swords on their sides. Pointing in the direction of Junjo ordering him to stop, yet he had not stopped as they had ordered him. The one in the lead of the ground reached to pull out his sword which was brought to an abrupt stop as Junjo slashed into him killing him. Even as the memory fast forwarded to the end of when he killed all four men it now showed Junjo racing towards the man with the strange eyes. The memory was abruptly ended as the man's kunai stabbed into Junjo's clones stomach.

As the clock seemed to spin in reverse Junjo was once again greeted to the memory of before he and his master entered Hi no kuni.
Standing before him were four masked men that drew their weapons and charged at Junjo and Saito. With nothing left to do both sprung into action with Junjo drawing his crimson blade and ending the lives of two masked men in an instant. As Junjo glanced over at Saito he saw his master crush the two remaining men's skulls with his bare hands. Yet things were not supposed to end there as fifteen more masked men. As the memory quickly flashed through the battle that ensued that showed both men getting covered in their blood.
Ultimately that memory faded just like the last one and opened up to the next memory to come.

Junjo now found himself in the bar where he had convinced the owner to allow him to not only stay the night but to drink. He had not held back in his drinking either and when he dropped the money on the bar. Slowly making his way out of the bar Junjo bumped into a shorter yet strong bodied individual.

Not even waiting for a response Junjo shoved hard against the person forcing him out of the bar. Even as drunk as Junjo was he could see the man who had bumped into him. Drawing his sword Junjo jumped at the man in an attempt to cut him down in a smooth move. However the man was able to take a step to the side and avoid Junjo's sword. With anger Junjo continued his attempts to slash his opponent yet for some reason he found it extremely difficult to land a hit against the man. Doubling his efforts Junjo drew his second sword and unleased a barrage of slashes against his opponent. Yet just as with the first sword he avoided the blades as if Junjo was moving in slow motion.

The more the man avoided Junjo's swords the angrier he would get and attempt even harder to slash his opponent. Had Junjo been sober he would have known that he really stood no chance against the man. Yet with the alcohol clouding his judgment he continued with his attacks. As Junjo was finally getting ready to lose it the man took a move to deliver a punch to Junjo's stomach. Seeing his opponent moving in close he made a move as if he was going to slash his opponent, only to drop his sword at the last moment and instead punch his opponent in the face instead. Yet the man's fist was still flying towards Junjo's stomach.
Junjo was lifted off the ground from the punch as if he weighed nothing. As his vision began to fade so did the memory.

The next memory to surface was his arrival into Yu no Kuni, Junjo was sitting on the boat scooping out water.
Even as he continued to scoop the water out more would flow into the hull of the boat. Yet to Junjo's joy the shore was now in sight. Almost as if energy was flowing back into Junjo he began shoveling the water out of the boat twice as fast as he had a few moments before he had noticed the land. As the boat ran into the sand Junjo jumped off the boat and onto the beach. "LAND SWEET BEAUTIFUL LAND!" Junjo yelled. "I swear if I ever see those pirates again I will introduce them to their own spleens." He thought standing up on the beach and began making his way into the new country. Junjo was no sailor so he had no idea where he was, it was in fact a miracle that he even reached the shore.  Yet now his focus was not on the water but on the land and what part of the land that he was currently on.

As was Junjo was hoping he finally found a small village not far from the ocean. Looking himself over Junjo looked like someone who had a very bad night. Still he had to go into the town, he had money so there was still a chance for him to find a place to stay and get cleaned up. Walking into the first hotel that he could find Junjo he was instantly being shoved back out buy an old man with a broom," Out! We do not take in homeless." Not wanting to deal with the old man Junjo grabbed the broom and yanked it out of the old mans hands. "I have money. I just need to be cleaned up, now if I give you the broom back are you going to be a good man or am I gonna have to hit you with it?" Junjo said as he presented money in his free hand.

Not even waiting for the old mans reply Junjo shoved his way past him dropping both the money and broom. Grabbing a key from the collection of room keys he made his way upstairs, if Junjo was lucky the old man would just leave him alone so he could get cleaned up.
Yet as he entered the room the memory faded it would seem that she did not want to watch Junjo bathe. As it moved forward the memory started up as it always had so far.
Stepping out of the room that Junjo had forced from the owner he felt very happy and clean. It had taken a little while but now he was back to his normal self. Which he found funny since he didn't really know who he was. Yet when he finally started paying attention he noticed four men with swords drawn, "What are these guys doing here?" Junjo thought staring at them. Pointing his sword at him one of the swordsman yelled, "Get on your knees!" With a grin on his face Junjo replied sharply, "I'm not your mother!" The swordsmans seemed to take exception to that. With a look of anger on his face the swordsman screamed as he charged Junjo the other swordsman following behind him.

Drawing his swords Junjo charged slashing the first swordsman across the stomach spilling his guts onto the ground. Stepping past the first swordsman two more swung their swords at Junjo at the same time. With a simple back step Junjo was able to avoid them with little effort. Taking two steps forward Junjo took their heads with little effort. He was quickly discovering that he was enjoying how easy it was to take the lives of these poor fools that decided to attack him. As the final swordsman charged him Junjo easily deflected the mans sword and stabbed him in the forehead with his other. Pulling his sword from the man's head Junjo wiped it on the dead man's shoulder. "Looks like I have to cancel the room service." Junjo thought as he started to make his way down the stairs.

It was strange to Junjo that these men had decided to attack him. There was no real reason behind it, yet there was no point in worrying about it. "Everything will be fine. I think I will go for a walk." Junjo thought as he reached the next floor which had five guys standing in the hallway. Walking very casually in between them he calmly asked, "Hey guys how good's your doctor?" With a scream from one of the swordsman they all began to charge. "Apparently he's great!" Slashing the closest swordsman through the through Junjo blocked the sword right next to the man he just killed. Sliding his sword down his opponents Junjo thrust his sword up forcing his attackers weapon to stab into his own face. Then with a twist of his body Junjo delivered a kick to the dead mans back sending him into one of the other swordsman. As Junjo recovered he noticed two swordsman coming at him from opposite ends with intent to impale him on their swords. Jumping up Junjo hit the roof as the two swordsman impaled each other on their swords. As Junjo came down he directed his sword lower than him as he landed on the dead body he killed his sword plunged straight though into the last living swordsman. Wiping the blades off again Yoru slide on of the swords into its sheath as he continued his way down the hall.

It did not take long before he encountered more swordsman at the end of the hall, deciding to not waste any time Junjo performed a set of hand seals with one hand. From the hand that performed the seals Junjo threw a fire dragon straight towards the swordsman lighting them all on fire. Quickly dispelling the jutsu Junjo continued his way down the stairs. "I still don't understand why they are doing this." Junjo thought as he encountered the old man. The look on his face was of pure terror, as Junjo grabbed him by the neck of his shirt. "Two questions answer truthfully and you might live. Lie and you die." From the look on his face Junjo was sure that the man wouldn't lie, "What country am I in and why am I being attacked?" Speaking as quickly as he could the old man replied, "Hot spring country. You are being attacked because of me." With a look of annoyance Junjo jabbed his blade into the mans stomach, pulling it out quickly Junjo walked his way out of the hotel.

Now standing outside Junjo looked at the swords in his hands. After killing so many people Junjo finally came to realize how many lives he had just taken. Finding it very easy a smile slowly began to spread across his face. "I think I could have a good time with this." Junjo thought as he finally decided to strike it out on his own.
Once again the memory faded away which memory was the next one to flow from his mind he didn't know. However Junjo was hoping that his worst memory wouldn't surface for their viewing pleasure. Yet as the next memory appeared he knew things were not going to be going his way.
Junjo walked the streets of a small village making his way to the docks. From what he had been able to figure out so far was his name which was Shinamuri Junjo. He was a writer of very graphic books, though from some reason he was armed to the teeth with weapons. With the fact that he was so heavily armed Junjo felt that maybe traveling inconspicuously would be smarter. After changing his clothes Yoru had decided to head for the docks. Better to leave where he was than stick around and find out he had caused trouble in this country.

However a new problem arouse from the fact that he had no idea where he was from. With now knowledge of his home he had no idea where to go. As such it might have been a better idea to just leave on the first boat out of there. Not really picking the direction that the ship would be heading just so long as it was leaving the country. He wouldn't really want to have to stick around in a country where people obviously don't know who he was. As such as Junjo reached the docks he began to take in the different ships that sat there. It didn't take long to finally meet with a ship captain that was making his way out of the country.

"So captain how much is it going to cost to get to catch a ride on your ship?" Junjo asked standing on the dock speaking with the ship captain. "Well seeing as how this is last minute we are gonna have to buy a few more supplies for the trip. I would have to say you are looking at about two thousand Ryo. Now that's normal fees. We also have to take in the fact that it is getting cold out and people are flocking to Hot Spring Country like birds. So that said we would have to tack on another thousand Ryo since it is that season. Then finally we will need another thousand to add on the fact it is dangerous to travel these waters to Hot Spring Country since there are Wokou in the area this time of year. So with that extra thousand we can hire a bodyguard for you. Now then in total you are looking at four thousand Ryo and I only take it in full." Said the ship captain.

Junjo knew full well that this man was swindling him out of his money. Yet this was the only ship leaving the country in the next three days. Mumbling a few choice swear words Junjo reached into his pocket and handed the captain the money for the ride. With a smile on his face the captain said," Good doing business with you. We leave in half an hour." With that the ship captain went on his ways to swindle more people out of money. Looking at the water that Junjo would soon be sailing on he couldn't help but wonder. What will the future hold for him and will he ever learn who he is.
With the memory fast forwarded to get to the next important part of the memory, the very memory Junjo had hoped would not come up.

After waiting for half an hour the ship finally set sail onto the open seas, Junjo could feel that he didn't enjoy it on the water. Not to the point that he was sea sick but that he just didn't care for it. Walking along the deck Junjo watched the sailors as they moved around the ship making sure everything was operating correctly. Even though he wasn't entirely sure he knew how to use them he decided to carry his weapons on him. It definitely discouraged any of the sailors to think about robbing him while on the trip. Yet with the fact that there were Wokou in the area. Better to be armed and not nee it than to be unarmed and need it.

As he stood there the captain of the ship came over to him, "There is no need to be armed my ship is perfectly protected by the bodyguards everyone hired." Looking around Junjo could already tell that the ship was not as well protected as the captain made it out to be. So it was a better decision to be armed than to not be armed in this moment. As he was taking in the water Junjo noticed something off in the distance of the water. Turning to the Captain Junjo said in a very stern voice, "Looks like this is going to be a fun ride captain." Motioning to the ship that was quickly approaching them, "Maybe you shouldn't have pocketed so much of the protection money." With the look of terror on his face the captain began to yell out orders to the bodyguards to be ready for combat.

Reaching into his bag Junjo began to load up on his equipment, he still didn't know if he was going to be able to use the weapons. However he felt that he would either pick up his memories of combat training and be able to protect himself or die horribly trying. Now fully dressed Junjo placed his hand on the pommel of the sword on his hip. He didn't know the importance of the headband so he decided to forgo wearing it. Now at the ready Junjo watched as the Wokou ship slowly began to catch up with the civilian ship that Junjo was standing on. Even now Junjo was beginning to feel something deep within himself, was it worry, maybe it was fear. No he knew what it was, he was excited for what was about to transpire, and he welcomed it with open arms as the Wokou ship pulled along side pulled up along side the civilian ship.

Deciding not to wait on the Wokou to react Junjo jumped across the water to the other ship. Yet Junjo's awesome and epic fight was quickly skipped through. It finally stopped at the point when Junjo met the captain of the ship. He was a very tall lean man that obviously demanded the attention and respect of everyone on the ship. Even as Junjo moved to slash him with his sword the captain grinned. As Junjo slashed his sword where the captain had been he was surprised to see that the man was gone. Yet he was not gone for long as he appeared below Junjo. With a quick double footed kick the Captain struck Junjo's groin launching him several feet into the air. Following up the kick the Captain launched himself into the air following Junjo. In an almost unreal movement the Captain began delivering kicks to Junjo's groin until he landed on one of the Wokou's emergency boats. Junjo was out of breath even as he tried to sit up he could only barely think. "He keeps kicking me in the dick! WHY? Why does he keep kicking me in the dick?" Junjo thought as he suddenly felt the boat give way and drop into the ocean. As Junjo slowly got back up he looked at the Wokou ship. Standing on the railing of the ship was the Wokou ship captain, and almost in a taunting manner was waving at Junjo a the ship began to chase after the transport ship. As Junjo collapsed on the deck of the boat he could only swear revenge. Yet his thoughts were quickly replaced by the odd feeling of water around him.
The memory quickly faded and even in his state he could feel a blush begin to spread across his face.

Yet now it was time they had gone back as far as Junjo could remember. This was exactly what they had been looking for and whatever was after this would be the deciding factor in his trial.
Face down in the sand Yoru could feel his blood beginning to pour out of his head. Yet what Yoru was wondering was how did he get to this situation of having his face buried in the sand. At the moment all he could hear was the should of waves crashing against the beach. Placing his hands on the beach and slowly raised himself up. Blood dripping into the sand from his headband as he looked at the sand.

Moving to stand up Yoru could find no strength to stand up and ended up flopping onto the ground. Sitting there Yoru scanned the area standing eight meters from him was his opponent. Yet he didn't know that it was an enemy. "How did I get here?" Yoru thought out loud now looking at the man not far from him. Judging by the looks of the boy he was a fighter yet Yoru didn't feel worried. Also that point Yoru had realized that he had no idea who he was. Just thinking about who he was brought a whole lot of pain to him. What was it he could do in this moment besides sit there in pain. Laying his hands on the ground however they came into contact with the handles of Yoru's blades.

"Are... Are these swords mine?" Yoru thought picking them up and looking at them. He found them rather interesting, and judging by the sheaths on his side and back he easily slid them into place. Slowly Getting up Yoru turned his back to the boy, "Maybe I will try to find someone who knows me." With that he began to make swaggering steps away from the odd man. Waving to the boy behind him Yoru said, "You really shouldn't play with swords it can be dangerous."

It wasn't enough for the mind reader she wanted more as she forced deeper into his mind. It was like a dam  that she was pushing against. It was only a matter of time until finally his mind gave way releasing all of his missing memories. Everything he was and what made him Yoru flowed freely though his mind. Tears began flowing down his face as the weight of his entire life came back to him. Junjo... No Yoru slumped down against the chains as the reader's hand moved away from his head. His entire body was drained of energy after all of his memory returned. Almost in a mumble Yoru ,"My name is Yamamoto Yoru. I am a chunin to Konoha." Almost as if he was now on a broken record Yoru repeated the previous statement. Not even looking at the people around him Yoru continued the words while his eyes faded to a dark red as opposed to his normal ruby brilliance.

[exit due to insanity]

Last edited by ReturningYoru on Wed 21 Jan 2015, 7:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daedalus
Konoha Nin
Daedalus

PostSubject: Re: Passing Judgement Yamamoto Yoru's hearing. [Closed] Passing Judgement Yamamoto Yoru's hearing. [Closed] EmptyTue 20 Jan 2015, 4:26 pm

((Okay, I've tried and tried but cannot come up with anything to post here at the moment. Please just skip me. Sorry about this but I'm just holding up the thread at this point.))
Back to top Go down
Ancladar
Konoha Nin
Ancladar

PostSubject: Re: Passing Judgement Yamamoto Yoru's hearing. [Closed] Passing Judgement Yamamoto Yoru's hearing. [Closed] EmptyWed 21 Jan 2015, 4:08 am

It was a flood of memories Kiyomi had to stand against. She had been expecting many things, but not this. Kiyomi went through his mind like one would a movie to find out what this man was hiding and the truth was sad. He really had no idea who he was for a time and had to fight to survive. Yoru had been through a lot and despite being a woman Kiyomi had to wince in sympathy when the man got air juggled via kicks to the gonads.

Still as Junjo he had killed a lot of people. Yoru was dangerous and confused at the moment. Not a combination they could simply allow to walk around. It was disturbing to see how little Junjo cared about killing and despite realizing whom he was after she had read his mind Yoru in her opinion could not allowed to walk free. He was mentally unwell and a competent shinobi who could easily kill many people if he had some sort of fit. Kiyomi removed her hand from the man's head as he cried and began to repeat himself like a broken record.

She also ended the telepathic link and turned to face Meiko. She gave a summary of what she saw then paused before adding. "No one has ever reacted this way to a mind reading. Still, it seems to me that he was suffering from amnesia and made this Junjo personality to function. He killed a lot of people and while some where in self defense and he wasn't himself I can't say I'd feel right letting him go. At the very least he needs to be placed in the mental ward of a prison until we can be sure he is in complete control of himself. It could take months or years to make sure he has recovered enough. What do you think?"

She stared at her red headed friend awaiting her response. Honestly she wasn't expecting Meiko to say much since this was such an unusual case. Honestly, Kiyomi felt rather out of her depth judging him since this had suddenly gotten so complicated.
Back to top Go down
Daedalus
Konoha Nin
Daedalus

PostSubject: Re: Passing Judgement Yamamoto Yoru's hearing. [Closed] Passing Judgement Yamamoto Yoru's hearing. [Closed] EmptyThu 29 Jan 2015, 12:12 am

Meiko leaned back, resting her rear on the desk to support her weight. Arms crossed, she looked away as Kiyomi began the mind-reading process. Still uncomfortable with the whole thing despite her own experiences with it, she just had to accept the fact that the need for it far outweighed any hesitations she may have. Besides, it was actually Yoru's best hope at a reduced sentence. Whether he be spared or damned depended on what Kiyomi would dredge up. Crossing her arms, she began to just hum a short tune to herself. Overall the process should not take too long. Since the jutsu was so hard to resist, it would not be long until Kiyomi found all that she needed. Even learning the information was relatively easy. The hard part came in transcribing everything that appeared useful while it was still fresh in the Yamanaka's mind. Least they have to dive in again. That said, Kiyomi could likely read years of a person's memories in the span of a few seconds. It would take quite a strong mind to be able to sift through all of that and take in what was useful in such a short amount of time.

Speaking of time, just as Meiko had finished that thought, she heard a sniffling from Yoru. Looking over to where he was restrained, Yoru's head had fallen forward, tears falling from his eyes as he constantly stated his name to himself in a dull, mechanical tone. Kiyomi then began to give a summary of the events she had seen in Yoru's mind, namely the event that had started it all. Having woken up on a beach with no idea who or where he was. Blood dripping from his skull, all he had were his swords. From then on, his life had been a tough road of ups and downs that eventually brought him back here, to his lost home. Kiyomi then began to explain that he had indeed been suffering from amnesia and that she suggested he be admitted to the psychiatric ward of the prison.

Smiling a sad smile, Meiko nodded and pushed herself off the desk. "Yeah, that's likely for the best. For his safety and others. Right now, he's likely suffering from an identity crisis. He had built up a new person and that's being shattered by who he was. The Psyche ward will be the best place for him to choose who he wants to be. Hopefully, he'll be able to join with the village again if and when he recovers. That said, if he chooses to remain as Junjo... Well, I guess we'll have to deal with that as it comes." Moving behind Yoru, Meiko removed his restraints herself, having to react quickly when his body fell forward almost lifelessly. She managed to catch him by his collar and pull him back into the chair. Meiko then motioned for the two guards to take him back to his cell to await transfer.

"Well, that was not the most pleasant experience. Sure, I never really knew him but we were kinda friends... Well acquaintances. I put an arrow in his leg during a spar when we were both Genin. Still, it's so weird having to judge one of our own like that. Honestly, I hope I don't get called in here again. I'm not cut out for this whole lawyer thing." Patting Kiyomi on the shoulder, Meiko flashed her a tired smile. "Course, it must be a lot harder on you, you're probably here a lot more than I am. Once the paper work is all done, let's get some pizza or something. My treat." With that, Meiko made her way out of the courtroom to finalize her own work. Kiyomi should not be far behind, although she would be the one who would have to set up the transfer orders.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Ancladar
Konoha Nin
Ancladar

PostSubject: Re: Passing Judgement Yamamoto Yoru's hearing. [Closed] Passing Judgement Yamamoto Yoru's hearing. [Closed] EmptyThu 29 Jan 2015, 9:38 pm

"If he decides to stick as Junjo then he'll likely be imprisoned for a long long time. I'll take care of the paper work. I'm sorry you had to judge him. I never knew him, but it has to be terrible seeing someone you know suffer like this....Yes, let's meet up for some food. I've been meaning to talk to you about something anyways." Kiyomi waved to Meiko as she left and the guards took Yoru away. He'd be confined and guarded in a mental ward until he either showed signs of regaining himself. If he reverted to Junjo then he'd be placed in prison for a time. They'd know if he was faking too. She'd assign a Yamanaka to read his mind to make sure he wasn't trying to fake anything.

Kiyomi sat down at a table alone with a sigh and began to fill out the paper work. Suggestions were made, requests filled out, and the report of what she saw as well. It took thirty minutes to finish writing up everything and then hand it to a guard. This was an interesting, albeit sad case. If Kiyomi was an actual lawyer or psychologist then she'd be far more interested in the case. As it stood now though, she simply hated being called into judge the poor soul.

Tired, hungry, and dreading the conversation with Meiko Kiyomi left the prison behind and Yoru to his fate. Hopefully, the man would reconnect with his past self and recover. The world didn't need another criminal. It needed another hero.

OOC: Judgment:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Passing Judgement Yamamoto Yoru's hearing. [Closed] Passing Judgement Yamamoto Yoru's hearing. [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-