Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kuro, Hanak [B-Rank Nukenin] [WIP]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Faker
Nukenin

Kuro, Hanak [B-Rank Nukenin] [WIP] Vide
PostSubject: Kuro, Hanak [B-Rank Nukenin] [WIP] Kuro, Hanak [B-Rank Nukenin] [WIP] EmptyMon 26 Jan 2015, 4:16 am

Spoiler:

KURO, HANAK.

THE INFO.

Name: Kuro, Hanak
Nickname: Anikuapo - An ancient nickname given to him after killing a number of thugs outside of Kumogakure. His family gave him the nickname 'he has death in his pocket' after he returned from a suicide mission. The mission details were clear, to take on a hundred members of a notorious and bloodthirsty gangs of maraduers. Hailing from all across the world, he was assigned to end their killing spree in the Water Country. Hanak spent a week gathering information on them and on the seventh day of that week he slaughtered them all in combat. Exactly what happened is known only to Hanak. He left just as he came.

Appearance: Hanak is a dark-skinned individual hailing from the Kuro clan. His eyes are starred black like the galaxy, a signature trait of the Kuro clan members.
Forehead Protector: None
Personality:
Clan:
Nindō: I am not who you expect, I am more!

THE NINJA.

Origin: Kumogakure
Affiliation: -
Specialities: Medical Ninjutsu | Fuuinjutsu
Elemental Affinities: Lightning | Water
Combat Style:
Special Characteristics:
Immunity:

Medical Ninjutsu:

THE BACKGROUND.

History:
Roleplay Sample:

THE ARSENAL.

Academy:

Fuuinjutsu:

Medical Ninjutsu:
FACE CLAIM.

Character Claim:
Source:
Image URL:
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Kuro, Hanak [B-Rank Nukenin] [WIP] Kuro, Hanak [B-Rank Nukenin] [WIP] EmptyThu 30 Apr 2015, 12:39 pm

Since this has been a WIP for a long time, I have to ask. Is there still work being done on this application or has it been forgotten? If work is still being done, let me know and this post will be removed. If no reply has been made within the next seven days, I will move it into the archives.
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Kuro, Hanak [B-Rank Nukenin] [WIP] Kuro, Hanak [B-Rank Nukenin] [WIP] EmptyWed 06 May 2015, 10:16 pm

Moved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kuro, Hanak [B-Rank Nukenin] [WIP] Kuro, Hanak [B-Rank Nukenin] [WIP] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-