Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Festivals, Parties, Holidays, Celebrations what do you think?

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Nin
Hitomi Shiruku

Festivals, Parties, Holidays, Celebrations what do you think? Vide
PostSubject: Festivals, Parties, Holidays, Celebrations what do you think? Festivals, Parties, Holidays, Celebrations what do you think? EmptySat 31 Jan 2015, 11:50 pm

It has nothing to do with main lines, nothing that has to be enforced, and probably would not help aid anyone in any skill other than communication maybe.

But why not some sort of fun days that everyone could join in, no spars or fights or serious matters just a day to come together in a peaceful understanding or even religious for some.

It could be made up, or based on real holidays, I mean i'm leaving it very open I know but I'd rather not put too much of my own selfish ideals into it.

So why not? it could give the kages a time to be with the village in a natural setting, give the genins/chuunins time to make new friends and not be so stuck to being a loner, sp. jounin-anbu could chat with their family and friends without worry of danger. Everything just takes a moment to stop and have rest for a day!
Back to top Go down
Ruka
Ruka

PostSubject: Re: Festivals, Parties, Holidays, Celebrations what do you think? Festivals, Parties, Holidays, Celebrations what do you think? EmptySun 01 Feb 2015, 2:05 am

I personally would love this to be realized!

Then again, Staff is pretty busy and very underhanded, I think it'd be quite nice if members showed initiative and planned those by themselves (just like I'm planning events all by myself and stuff Razz)

Of course having something like that recognized and made a bit more official by the Kage would be just wonderful too. Either way it's a fun idea, once I finish my plot I might make a big picnic festival for everyone involved Don\'t Tell Anyone
Back to top Go down
Elsa
Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Festivals, Parties, Holidays, Celebrations what do you think? Festivals, Parties, Holidays, Celebrations what do you think? EmptySun 15 Feb 2015, 7:36 pm

Love the idea Hitomi! It would be great to just have members all in one place that way, those who have been wanting to rp with another person can get the chance too! I will keep this idea into consideration and try to get something out there for the members!
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Festivals, Parties, Holidays, Celebrations what do you think? Festivals, Parties, Holidays, Celebrations what do you think? EmptySun 15 Feb 2015, 10:11 pm

Hitomi wrote:
So why not? it could give the kages a time to be with the village in a natural setting

It would certainly give my Hokage something to do, so I say "Make it happen".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Festivals, Parties, Holidays, Celebrations what do you think? Festivals, Parties, Holidays, Celebrations what do you think? Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-