Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Han, Seijou [W.I.P.]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Brittany.
Brittany.

Han, Seijou [W.I.P.] Vide
PostSubject: Han, Seijou [W.I.P.] Han, Seijou [W.I.P.] EmptyFri 06 Feb 2015, 10:51 pm

Han, Seijou [W.I.P.] KzDZNSb

Han, Seijou.

THE INFO.

Name: Seijou Han
Nickname: Sei
Appearance: How does one describe a man like Seijou? Well, for one, he is rather handsome. Standing tall at six foot two [6'2"] and weighing about 150 pounds, with the majority of it being muscle. He has smooth, caucasian skin with no scars or blemishes. He likes to keep his jet black hair short and combed. However, some stray pieces of hair make that almost impossible. Seijou also likes to keep some hair covering his forehead in the form of bangs. However, his bangs are all over the place - they are not facing one direction. His eyes are a deep and dark brown, and always seem to be gazing where they shouldn't be.

Seijou's attire varies on occasions.

• General Attire: His general attire normally consists of a white collared button up shirt, dark blue jeans, and white sneakers.
  • Formal Attire: On formal occasions, you could say that he cleans up very well. He wears a white suit with a black tie around his neck. Along with white suit pants and black dress shoes.
  • Sleep Attire: His clothing that he sleeps in wasn't really made for sleeping in. He will normally just wear a white tee-shirt and some boxers.

Forehead Protector: Like most shinobi in the world, Seijou wears his forehead protector around his forehead.
Personality:
Clan: Ink Manipulation
Nindō: “Art keeps me sane.”

THE NINJA.

Origin: Kaminari No Kuni
Affiliation: Kumogakure
Specialties: Main: Ninjutsu ; Sub: Genjutsu
Elemental Affinities: Main: Suiton | Water ; Sub: Doton | Earth
Combat Style:
Special Characteristics:

Social:

Combat:

THE BACKGROUND.

History:
Roleplay Sample:

THE ARSENAL.

Academy Jutsu:

Ninjutsu|Doton:

Ninjutsu|Suiton:

Genjutsu:

Kits:

FACE CLAIM.

Character Claim: Kaneki Ken
Source: Tokyo Kushu
Image URL: Here
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Han, Seijou [W.I.P.] Han, Seijou [W.I.P.] EmptyThu 30 Apr 2015, 12:43 pm

Since this has been a WIP for a long time, I have to ask. Is there still work being done on this application or has it been forgotten? If work is still being done, let me know and this post will be removed. If no reply has been made within the next seven days, I will move it into the archives.
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Han, Seijou [W.I.P.] Han, Seijou [W.I.P.] EmptyWed 06 May 2015, 10:21 pm

Moved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Han, Seijou [W.I.P.] Han, Seijou [W.I.P.] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-