Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mihakken Sougen [WiP}

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Osamaru
Osamaru

Mihakken Sougen [WiP} Vide
PostSubject: Mihakken Sougen [WiP} Mihakken Sougen [WiP} EmptyMon 16 Feb 2015, 5:06 am

Mihakken Sougen [WiP} Warrior-3

Mihakken Sougen

THE INFO.

Name: Mihakken Sougen
Nickname: N/A
Forehead Protector: N/A
Clan: N/A
Nindō: N/A

Appearance:(What does you character look like? Try to aim for two paragraphs. Describe height, weight, muscle tone, skin tone, etc. A picture can also be used, but a written description is still recommended over a picture alone.)

Style/Clothing: (What does you character wear? Does he/she have several outfits? Whats their style, is it more relaxed, professional, etc? Maybe include mannerisms here as well.)

Tattoo's/Scars/Etc: (Does you character have any interesting tattoos? Scars? Any sort of markings that have a significant story behind them?)

Personality:

Dislikes:
•  

Ambitions/Dreams/Goals:
•  

Strengths:
•  

Fears & Weaknesses:
•  

THE NINJA.

Origin:
Affiliation:
Specialities: Eijutsu / Fuuinjutsu
Elemental Affinities: Earth / Fire
Combat Style:
Special Characteristics:

FACE CLAIM.

Character Claim:
Source:
Image URL:

Last edited by Osamaru on Mon 16 Feb 2015, 8:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Osamaru
Osamaru

PostSubject: Re: Mihakken Sougen [WiP} Mihakken Sougen [WiP} EmptyMon 16 Feb 2015, 5:07 am

THE ARSENAL.

Jutsu

Standard/Academy Jutsu

• E-Rank
    Spoiler:

• D-Rank
    Spoiler:
  • C-Rank
    Spoiler:
  • B-Rank
    Spoiler:
  • A-Rank
    Spoiler:
  • S-Rank
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Osamaru on Mon 16 Feb 2015, 11:00 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Osamaru
Osamaru

PostSubject: Re: Mihakken Sougen [WiP} Mihakken Sougen [WiP} EmptyMon 16 Feb 2015, 5:07 am

THE ARSENAL. (CONT).

Medical Jutsu

--Basic Jutsu

• E-Rank
    Spoiler:
  • D-Rank
    Spoiler:
  • C-Rank
    Spoiler:
  • B-Rank
    Spoiler:
  • A-Rank
    Spoiler:
  • S-Rank
    Spoiler:

--Earth Jutsu

• E-Rank
    Spoiler:
  • D-Rank
    Spoiler:
  • C-Rank
    Spoiler:
  • B-Rank
    Spoiler:
  • A-Rank
    Spoiler:
  • S-Rank
    Spoiler:

-- Fire Jutsu

• E-Rank
    Spoiler:
  • D-Rank
    Spoiler:
  • C-Rank
    Spoiler:
  • B-Rank
    Spoiler:
  • A-Rank
    Spoiler:
  • S-Rank
    Spoiler:

Template
Type:
Range:
Medium:
Element:
Description:
Cost:
Code:
[center][size=28][font=Georgia]THE ARSENAL. (CONT).[/font][/size][/center]

[center][size=16][i][b][u]Medical Jutsu[/u][/b][/i][/size][/center]

[b]--Basic Jutsu[/b]
[list]
[*][b][i]E-Rank[/i][/b]
[spoiler][i][b]Pulse Sensory Location[/b][/i]
[b]Rank:[/b] E
[b]Type:[/b] Passive Medical Jutsu
[b]Range:[/b] Self
[b]Medium:[/b] Self
[b]Element:[/b] N/A
[b]Description:[/b] Similar to Echolocation, Sougen consistently sends out a tiny pulse of Chakra around him. This Jutsu, combined with the his enchanted Senses and Medical Training, allows Sougen to gather data about the environment around him, such as the location of objects, speed, and direction, even without his sight. By increasing the amount of chakra he sends out, he can even gather data his Sight could never have, such temperature, composition, and hidden obstacles around him. When activated, this Jutsu even allows him to visualize the Human body, allowing for quick, precise operations, or deadly accurate strikes.
[b]Cost[/b]: 2 to activate, 1 per "Pulse" sent out.[/spoiler]
[*][b][i]D-Rank[/i][/b]
[spoiler][i][b]Chakra Scalpel[/b][/i]
[b]Rank:[/b] D
[b]Type:[/b] Medical Taijutsu
[b]Range:[/b] 0m ~ 1m
[b]Medium:[/b] Hand/Tools
[b]Description:[/b] This medical technique forms one's chakra into a small, sharp blade. This can then be used for highly accurate incisions necessary for surgeries and anatomical dissections. Unlike regular scalpels, the chakra scalpel can make cuts inside the body without actually creating an open wound, limiting the risks of an infection.
The chakra scalpel can also be used offensively, although it requires great precision to be effective. Because of this requirement, using the chakra scalpel offensively is highly unusual. In heated combat, even the greatest medical-nin won't be able to exert the precision needed to make fatal cuts, but it can still effectively cut muscle tissues and tendons, rendering the target immobile. [i][b]This D-Ranked variation can easliy cut through cloth and leather, but not much else. [/b][/i]
[b]Cost[/b]: 1 to activate, 1 to maintain per post.

[i][b]Derangement Palm[/b][/i]
[b]Range:[/b]
[b]Medium:[/b] 0m ~ 1m
[b]Description:[/b] The user charges their palm with Chakra and strike either the spine or Solar Plexus, delivering a disorienting strike to the target's central nervous system. Target is stunned and take -25% hit to their reaction time and fine motor control.
[b]Cost[/b]: 3

[/spoiler]
[*][b][i]C-Rank[/i][/b]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[*][b][i]B-Rank[/i][/b]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[*][b][i]A-Rank[/i][/b]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[*][b][i]S-Rank[/i][/b]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[/list]

[b][color=#336633]--Earth Jutsu[/color][/b]
[list]
[*][b][i]E-Rank[/i][/b]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[*][b][i]D-Rank[/i][/b]
[spoiler][i][b]Earthsong[/b][/i]
[b]Type:[/b] Eijutsu
[b]Range:[/b] Hearing Range
[b]Medium:[/b] Ground and users body
[b]Element:[/b] Earth
[b]Description:[/b] A Medical jutsus that uses the users body as a amplification device, channeling and amplifying normally undetectable sounds of the Earth below, into a powerful wave that can cause disorientation and temporary deafness. After making the hand signs, the users uses their knowledge of the body to channel chakra and sound up from the ground and towards the mouth, in a such a way that when they open their mouth, a deafening sound is produced. The User must remain grounded for this jutsu to take effect.
The Original use in the of this jutsu, was to help Med-Ninjas amplify the sounds of the Body, and better identify problems. When used in the Medical Field, the User is able to use this to amplify the sounds of a patients body, forming a mental Image similar to a Sonograph or X-Ray.
[b]Cost[/b]: 4

[i][b]Stone Skin[/b][/i]
[b]Description:[/b] Drawing excess calcium and other minerals from the body or other sources, the user calcifies their epidermis, resulting in a thick, leathery hide that offering 20% protection against Slashing and blunt weapons and jutsu, as well as moderate (25%) fire protection. The thicker skin however, makes it harder to move, reducing agility by 10%.
When used in a Medical setting, this jutsu is able to quickly and seamlessly seal cuts and burns, replacing lost skin with a calcified scales. This Stops minor bleeding and covers the wound, preventing infection and speeding recovery. 
[b]Cost[/b]: 2 to activate, 1 to upkeep[/spoiler]
[*][b][i]C-Rank[/i][/b]
[spoiler][i][b]Pressure Point[/b][/i]
[b]Rank:[/b] C
[b]Medium:[/b] Fingers
[b]Description:[/b] Taking advantage of the Crushing properties of Earth Charka, this jutsu allows the User to concentrate a massive amount of chakra into a single point, normally their fingertips, then release it all at once, create a point of pressure strong enough to break bone. While it has come to be more often used to break through armor, or debilitate a Limb, the original concept of this Jutsu, was to apply pressure to major arteries during surgery, without having to make an invasive incision.
When used in a Medical setting, This jutsu allows the user to apply pinpoint Pressure to curtain parts of the body, helping stop bleeding in areas that are hard to reach without surgery, such as Internal injuries and small hemorrhages.
[b]Cost[/b]: 7[/spoiler]
[*][b][i]B-Rank[/i][/b]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[*][b][i]A-Rank[/i][/b]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[*][b][i]S-Rank[/i][/b]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[/list]

[color=#993333][b]-- Fire Jutsu[/b][/color]
[list]
[*][b][i]E-Rank[/i][/b]
[spoiler][i][b]Warmth[/b][/i]
[b]Element:[/b] Fire
[b]Description:[/b] One of the most basic fire based Medical Jutsu, Warmth can be used to steadily increase the users body temperature, granting increases resistance to cold environments, or reducing the effect of some jutsu. It can also be used on others, to relax muscles or sooth away pain.
[b]Cost[/b]: 1 upkeep[/spoiler]
[*][b][i]D-Rank[/i][/b]
[spoiler][i][b]Cleansing Flame[/b][/i]
[b]Medium:[/b] Finger
[b]Description:[/b] A Basic fire based Medical jutus that uses a small, controlled Flame to burn away infected Flesh, or cauterize wounds. The simplicity and versatility of this jutsu is such that it has seen much use by battlefield medics, who use it to cauterize wounds in the heat of battle, or for more delicate work in calmer setting, such as burning away poisons or parasites, or destroying rotting flesh. In combat, its use in minimal; the flame is small and too weak to cause serious damage. however, it is strong enough to cause burns and ignite cloth.
Can cauterize minor wounds in 1 post. Neutralize external, D-rank poisons. Causes minor burns in combat.
[b]Cost[/b]: 3[/spoiler]
[*][b][i]C-Rank[/i][/b]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[*][b][i]B-Rank[/i][/b]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[*][b][i]A-Rank[/i][/b]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[*][b][i]S-Rank[/i][/b]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[/list]

[i][b]Template[/b][/i]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Type:[/b]
[b]Range:[/b]
[b]Medium:[/b]
[b]Element:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Cost[/b]:

Last edited by Osamaru on Tue 17 Feb 2015, 2:08 am; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
Osamaru
Osamaru

PostSubject: Re: Mihakken Sougen [WiP} Mihakken Sougen [WiP} EmptyMon 16 Feb 2015, 10:30 am

THE ARSENAL. (CONT).

Fuuinjutsu

--Basic Jutsu

• E-Rank
    Spoiler:
  • D-Rank
    Spoiler:
  • C-Rank
    Spoiler:
  • B-Rank
    Spoiler:
  • A-Rank
    Spoiler:
  • S-Rank
    Spoiler:

--Earth Jutsu

• E-Rank
    Spoiler:
  • D-Rank
    Spoiler:
  • C-Rank
    Spoiler:
  • B-Rank
    Spoiler:
  • A-Rank
    Spoiler:
  • S-Rank
    Spoiler:

-- Fire Jutsu

• E-Rank
    Spoiler:
  • D-Rank
    Spoiler:
  • C-Rank
    Spoiler:
  • B-Rank
    Spoiler:
  • A-Rank
    Spoiler:
  • S-Rank
    Spoiler:

Code:
[center][size=28][font=Georgia]THE ARSENAL. (CONT).[/font][/size][/center]

[center][size=16][i][b][u]Fuuinjutsu[/u][/b][/i][/size][/center]

[b]--Basic Jutsu[/b]
[list]
[*][b][i]E-Rank[/i][/b]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[*][b][i]D-Rank[/i][/b]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[*][b][i]C-Rank[/i][/b]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[*][b][i]B-Rank[/i][/b]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[*][b][i]A-Rank[/i][/b]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[*][b][i]S-Rank[/i][/b]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[/list]

[b][color=#336633]--Earth Jutsu[/color][/b]
[list]
[*][b][i]E-Rank[/i][/b]
[spoiler][i][b]Writing in the Sand[/b][/i]
[b]Type:[/b] Fuuinjutsu
[b]Range:[/b] 0m ~ 200m between Seals. Less than 2 meters for the seal's effect.
[b]Medium:[/b] Prepared Seal, Contact Surface
[b]Description:[/b] The User links two or more simple Seals together, either on a small tab, or a small object such as a marble. When someone (anyone can use a activated seal) writes in the ground near one of these Seals, the same characters appear in the ground near any other paired seal. While the range of this Seal is limited, less than a tenth of a mile, It is an effective means of Communication between squad member, when sound or radio waves are to risky to use. Since The Seals must remain in contact with something (the ground, a Tree, flooring etc etc) in order for this Jutsu to be effective, users often embed a small Seal on the bottom of their soles.
[b]Cost[/b]: 2 to Activate per Seals. Seals remain active until deactivated or destroyed. [/spoiler]
[*][b][i]D-Rank[/i][/b]
[spoiler][i][b]Earthcrafting[/b][/i]
[b]Type:[/b] Fuuinjutsu Weapons
[b]Range:[/b] 0m ~ 10m
[b]Medium:[/b] Sealing Tab (Calcium Bicarbonate), Kunai
[b]Description:[/b] Wrapping a Kunai in a Sealing Tab containing Calcium Bicarbonate, the user infuses it with Chakra and hurls it at the target. While in flying, the Seal activates, quickly covering the Kunai in a Hard, rocky Shell. This Rocky shell can be programmed into variety of shapes, depending on how the Seal in formed. Examples include spiked Kunai to attach to objects, blunt Kunai, for breaking through guards or barriers, or Tool Kunai, which can carry a variety of surprises or Supplies.
[b]Cost[/b]: 3 CP, 1 Stealing Tab (Calcium Bicarbonate), 1 Kunai.[/spoiler]
[*][b][i]C-Rank[/i][/b]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[*][b][i]B-Rank[/i][/b]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[*][b][i]A-Rank[/i][/b]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[*][b][i]S-Rank[/i][/b]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[/list]

[color=#993333][b]-- Fire Jutsu[/b][/color]
[list]
[*][b][i]E-Rank[/i][/b]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[*][b][i]D-Rank[/i][/b]
[spoiler][i][b]Sealed Flames[/b][/i]
[b]Type:[/b] Trap Fuuinjutsu
[b]Range:[/b] Activation on Contact, or through the Tag Activation Jutsu, 1m~2m explosion Range.
[b]Medium:[/b] Seal
[b]Description:[/b] A form of the Seal used on Explosive Tags, this Seal has been modified to allow it to be placed on nearly any surface. Using a small Flame, the user writes the Seal into a Surface. Harder surfaces, such as Iron or armor, may require the use of the Fire Carving Seal as well. While the power is impressive, the quick, unstable nature of this seal makes it weaker than common Explosive Tags (Seals have 75% of a  Explosive Tags power). Seals appear and are activated on contact, and can be used to lay landmine like traps. They can also be activated through the same jutsu as Explosive Tags, for timed explosions.
[b]Cost[/b]: 3 to Form the Seal.

[i][b]Searing Brand[/b][/i]
[b]Range:[/b] Contact
[b]Medium:[/b] Surface, or Hand
[b]Description:[/b] A Cruel jutsu, used since ancient times as a means of integration and torture. This seal, on contact with a living target, will move to the target and ignite, forming a burning Brand that causes sever pain. The Brand itself can not be extinguished by normal means, even if dosed with Water, the Brand will reignite shortly after. While no true damage is done to the body, the Intense, constant pain it causes is enough to break the minds of lesser men. In Combat, this Seal can be placed on Tabs or Kunai, and hurled towards the Target, where they will activate on contact.
[b]Cost[/b]: 2 to place Seal, 2 to activate when on target. 1 upkeep.[/spoiler][*][b][i]C-Rank[/i][/b]
[spoiler][i][b]Fire Carving Seal[/b][/i]
[b]Rank:[/b] C
[b]Range:[/b] Hand
[b]Medium:[/b] Finger
[b]Description:[/b] A modified version of the Finger Carving Jutsu.  The user concentrates chakra into their finger, which erupts into a small , bright flame, and using the heat from that, can apply writing or seals to a object. This modified version uses a intense flame instead of pure Chakra, allowing the user to carve Seals onto objects much harder than the Finger Carving Jutsu would allow. Skilled practitioners can even use this Jutsu to carve Seals directly onto Weapons and Armor.
[b]Cost[/b]: 3 to form a Seal on a Object as hard as Iron.[/spoiler]
[*][b][i]B-Rank[/i][/b]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[*][b][i]A-Rank[/i][/b]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[*][b][i]S-Rank[/i][/b]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[/list]

Last edited by Osamaru on Mon 16 Feb 2015, 9:11 pm; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
Osamaru
Osamaru

PostSubject: Re: Mihakken Sougen [WiP} Mihakken Sougen [WiP} EmptyMon 16 Feb 2015, 10:31 am

THE ARSENAL. (CONT).
Back to top Go down
Osamaru
Osamaru

PostSubject: Re: Mihakken Sougen [WiP} Mihakken Sougen [WiP} EmptyMon 16 Feb 2015, 10:36 am

THE BACKGROUND.

History:
Roleplay Sample:
Back to top Go down
Osamaru
Osamaru

PostSubject: Re: Mihakken Sougen [WiP} Mihakken Sougen [WiP} EmptyMon 16 Feb 2015, 9:11 pm

Hold
Back to top Go down
Osamaru
Osamaru

PostSubject: Re: Mihakken Sougen [WiP} Mihakken Sougen [WiP} EmptyMon 16 Feb 2015, 9:11 pm

Hold
Back to top Go down
Osamaru
Osamaru

PostSubject: Re: Mihakken Sougen [WiP} Mihakken Sougen [WiP} EmptyMon 16 Feb 2015, 9:12 pm

Jutsu are ready to be Graded. Still need to Work on other parts though.
Back to top Go down
Osamaru
Osamaru

PostSubject: Re: Mihakken Sougen [WiP} Mihakken Sougen [WiP} EmptyTue 17 Feb 2015, 12:43 am

Made a few changes to Pulse Sensory Location, and a few of the Sealing jutsu.

Can I get a Mod to check these Jutsu before I move on? I need to get them approved before I move on to Details.
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Mihakken Sougen [WiP} Mihakken Sougen [WiP} EmptyThu 30 Apr 2015, 12:44 pm

Since this has been a WIP for a long time, I have to ask. Is there still work being done on this application or has it been forgotten? If work is still being done, let me know and this post will be removed. If no reply has been made within the next seven days, I will move it into the archives.
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Mihakken Sougen [WiP} Mihakken Sougen [WiP} EmptyWed 06 May 2015, 10:23 pm

Moved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mihakken Sougen [WiP} Mihakken Sougen [WiP} Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-