Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hyuuga Kyo (work in progress)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Halo
Halo

Hyuuga Kyo (work in progress) Vide
PostSubject: Hyuuga Kyo (work in progress) Hyuuga Kyo (work in progress) EmptySun 22 Feb 2015, 4:47 pm

kyo:

Hyuuga Kyo

THE INFO.

Name: Hyuuga Kyo
Nickname: None Yet
Appearance: Long black leather pants and jacket and boots. He usually wears sunglasses for hiding his trademark doujutsu in battle. His gloves, on one hand, its open fingered better suited for Juken and black in colour. His black outfit has a zip to the front of the jacket and he is bare back under his jacket. Being from lightning country, he has the trademark dark skin and white hair of the country. His hair most of the time is spikey white, but there are other times when it is combed backwards.
Forehead Protector: Around his neck
Personality: Kyo is a very charismatic person by nature. He has the ability to let those around him fall for his leadership skills and his warm personality. Sometimes when the needs comes to be, he can be overly loud and obnoxious, and other times he can be as soft and considerate as can be. He loves women and would usually give them his attention first before a man if they were in close proximity. He is loyal to those that are loyal to him and will fiercely protect those that are his allies. Kyo can become and behave like anything he wants to be. He also detests any sort of advantage or manipulation of the weak. In his opinion, those that are strong should fight those that are strong and those that are strong should help those that are weak.
Clan: Hyuuga
Nindō:

THE NINJA.

Origin: Lightning Country
Affiliation: Kumogakure no sato
Specialties: Kenjutsu, Fuuinjutsu
Elemental Affinities: Lightning
Combat Style: Uses any mainly clan and kenjutsu in his arsenal in close quarter combat while formulating strategies unknowingly to the opponent with other jutsu or to set up the opponent to fall for his clan jutsu and/or force them to fight close to mid range with barrier jutsu and seals that hinder the opponent from doing much else outside the seals he made. He is able to mix extreme speed, a calm composure and precise attacks.
Special Characteristics: Clan Prodigy, Experienced Sealer

THE BACKGROUND.

History: Kyo was born on a cold winter night on the fifth floor of the family's Pagoda. His mother and father were in their glee when he was born. Kyo's father Hyuuga Katsune knew that his son would one day take a leading role in the clan because his father had sensed it in his son's chakra. Kyo, like most Hyuuga, grew up as royalty. As he grew, he noticed that there was a distinction in the world between the rich and the poor and even between the powerful and the weak. He wanted to become like his just and kind father who was also a head member of the Hyuuga clan who was one of the people that worked to bridge the gap between the rich and poor and the weak and the strong. Kyo wanted to one day be strong enough to help those that cannot help themselves. He knew that the only way he could do what is right is if he followed the guidelines set out by those who took  the lead in his clan. Unlike the other members of his clan who specialize in close range taijutsu using the Juken, Kyo also chose to specialize in swordsmanship from the tender age of eight.

At the ninja academy, he learnt the jutsu that he had to learn faster than the average shinobi. So much so, Kyo is viewed as a prodigy of his clan. In his own mind, he thought of himself as someone who is good yes but there is always room for improvement. He had a smooth time in the academy with friendly fights with those of his age. His pride in his clan in not a weakness but rather a strength in that it makes his behavior live up to the mighty name of 'Hyuuga'.

Role play Sample:You can hear it in the water, you can feel it in the air, that killing intent that only few knew of or felt; what whoever was nearby also felt. Mist; thick and gloomy as it spread throughout the countryside like a disease or some sort of monster that slowly came crawling out of the large lake where Kyo stood ever watching. He sniffed a couple times as he tried to detect his surrounds, if there was anything out of the ordinary. By the looks of it, this mist was not an ordinary one and so, he placed his hand upon the hilt of his blade and awaited the one who caused it. His white eyes suddenly erupted thick veins at the side of his face as his byakugan was activated. Ever searching, none resting and relentless, it searched carefully for his opponent.

THE ARSENAL.

Jutsu, Weaponry, Items etc.

FACE CLAIM.

Character Claim: K
Source: King of Fighters
Image URL: http://kofaniv.snkplaymore.co.jp/illust/kof2001/img/KOF2001_1.jpg

Last edited by Halo on Wed 25 Feb 2015, 6:16 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Reggie Bell-Bottom Jr.
Reggie Bell-Bottom Jr.

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Kyo (work in progress) Hyuuga Kyo (work in progress) EmptyTue 24 Feb 2015, 1:07 am

Welp, I'm not sure if this is done, but I'll go through the application process nonetheless due to the title.

Picture: Either reformat the size of the picture or put it in a spoiler.

Appearance: You need to write an appearance. Just saying "see pic." isn't going to cut it. At least 250 words for that.

Personality: At least 250 words for personality.

Origin:Origin is the country you are or were from, not the village.

Specialties: Kenjutsu is not a specialty. That is a close combat style involving blades, yes. It would be a part of the weaponry category. If you are choosing weaponry, you get to choose two ranges either Close Range, Medium Range, and Long Range. One will be your dominant range and that'll rank up as you rank up. Your second range will be one rank underneath you.

Special Characteristics: See this guide for information.

Combat Style: I usually don't care for this section, but seeing how you'll need to edit that particular specialty of weaponry, please add in how you utilize your close range abilities and your second range ability in combat. Also, you added fuuin but you didn't particularly add how you use that in your combat style so add that in.

History: Please add the arcs like the birth arc and the academy arc.

The Arsenal section needs to be filled. That goes without saying.

I need the URL to the picture itself, not the image.
Back to top Go down
Halo
Halo

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Kyo (work in progress) Hyuuga Kyo (work in progress) EmptyWed 25 Feb 2015, 6:17 pm

let me know if i need to adjust anything else.
Back to top Go down
Halo
Halo

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Kyo (work in progress) Hyuuga Kyo (work in progress) EmptyFri 27 Feb 2015, 10:45 am

BUMP
Back to top Go down
Reggie Bell-Bottom Jr.
Reggie Bell-Bottom Jr.

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Kyo (work in progress) Hyuuga Kyo (work in progress) EmptyFri 27 Feb 2015, 7:17 pm

-Personality and Appearance still isn't at the bare minimum of 250 words.

-You still haven't added your arsenal.

-Please look at my post above for the information involving Weaponry specialization.

-For Special Characteristic, you can only have access to one Combat SC and one one Social SC. And you'll need to post it as such:

Name: Clan Prodigy
Type: Skill Based
Prerequisites: Must belong to a clan
Training: A 600 word training is required to gain this special characteristic.
Restrictions: -
Description: A trait given to ninja who possess an innate talent for the manipulation of clan based techniques and has trained thoroughly to improve their skill. Their power over the the clans abilities has become so considerable that the ninja is now considered a young prodigy by the clan elders. Because of this, the user's clan based attacks cost 20% (rounded up) less chakra to perform, as well as an increased power and size.
Special Effect: Possessors of this Special Characteristic can also grant their own spin to their clan techniques, setting them apart and identifying them as Prodigies. Given the diversity of clans and clan abilities, such distinguishing marks are left to the user's imagination. This effect is purely aesthetic.

I don't know why you bumped this when you placed "Work in Progress" in your title. I was under the impression that it was still under work. If you believe it's done, place "Done" on your title or remove the "W.I.P".
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Kyo (work in progress) Hyuuga Kyo (work in progress) EmptyThu 30 Apr 2015, 12:46 pm

Since this has been a WIP for a long time, I have to ask. Is there still work being done on this application or has it been forgotten? If work is still being done, let me know and this post will be removed. If no reply has been made within the next seven days, I will move it into the archives.
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Kyo (work in progress) Hyuuga Kyo (work in progress) EmptyWed 06 May 2015, 10:19 pm

Moved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Kyo (work in progress) Hyuuga Kyo (work in progress) Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-