Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dragonball Xenoverse(Steam)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Mugen Kousen
Mugen Kousen

Dragonball Xenoverse(Steam) Vide
PostSubject: Dragonball Xenoverse(Steam) Dragonball Xenoverse(Steam) EmptyThu 26 Feb 2015, 12:37 am

Is anyone else getting this game on steam? It comes out 1 day and 10 hours from the time of this post.

I'm looking for people to battle with and do parallel quests with.
Back to top Go down
Sakota
Kumo Nin
Sakota

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Xenoverse(Steam) Dragonball Xenoverse(Steam) EmptyThu 26 Feb 2015, 1:55 am

Sign me up, granted i probably won't be a versus Opponent. Any idea what your first char will be?
Back to top Go down
Mugen Kousen
Mugen Kousen

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Xenoverse(Steam) Dragonball Xenoverse(Steam) EmptyThu 26 Feb 2015, 2:02 am

Great, my steam is "Skyeduquin" so add me sometime soon.

Like I mentioned in the chat, I'm not set on what my first character will be but I'm leaning towards Namekian or Saiyan. All I know for sure is that I'm going for a costume with a sword and I'll be using some of trunk's sword attacks.
Back to top Go down
Yuuji Inuzuka
Nukenin
Yuuji Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Xenoverse(Steam) Dragonball Xenoverse(Steam) EmptyThu 26 Feb 2015, 2:25 am

I will hopefully be getting this tomorrow, fingers crossed.
I know that I'll be going human, because saiyan is too mainstream.
Need to be stronger then the worlds strongest human, Krillin.
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Xenoverse(Steam) Dragonball Xenoverse(Steam) EmptyThu 26 Feb 2015, 5:35 pm

I pre-ordered it yesterday at GameMania, so I am hoping it is good. That said, I am a bit sad about how Freeza and Cooler's race, as well as Majin Buu's don't actually transform when they ... well, transform. They just get an aura and that's it. Kinda sucky for a game that has been in the wait for so long.
Back to top Go down
Persy
Kumo Nin
Persy

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Xenoverse(Steam) Dragonball Xenoverse(Steam) EmptyThu 26 Feb 2015, 5:52 pm

I think I'll just stick with my FF XIV, but have fun! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ruka
Ruka

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Xenoverse(Steam) Dragonball Xenoverse(Steam) EmptyThu 26 Feb 2015, 5:59 pm

I've preordered it WAY long ago... Those were the days... Anyways I'm not really sure about getting to play with any of you guys since I'm really busy, anyways in case I'm not busy "I<3Claymore" is my Steam Name.

I'll probably be Saiyaning all way long since my main goal is to ripoff an OC that I really liked from a piece of writing I've read this summer.

@Hiruzen: You do realize Frieza Race's transformations WEAKEN them right? Frieza was born in his final (True) form and he invented those transformations to limit his power to limit the Ki consumption. It wouldn't make sense to make transformations that would actually make the character weaker since they start out in their "True" form I'd assume seeing how they are "born" during the beggining of the game from Shenron wish-granting (Jesus metaphors anyone?)...

As far as Majin go they also only transform once they absorb someone, absorbing a PC would be super dickish and just an all around bad mechanic to add to a game since battles would end by landing a single move.

Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of stuff that Xenoverse is missing but as far as canon is concerned Saiyans are the only really transform-to-power-up based race.

P.S. There's always Kaioken you know -_-

Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Xenoverse(Steam) Dragonball Xenoverse(Steam) EmptyThu 26 Feb 2015, 7:12 pm

Fair enough, but that means someone like Cooler having only one transformation which is just a power up would have to be as strong as the Saiyan's SS2 form. The Majin Buu bit I understand, but when you see King Cold and Cooler, the whole "Frieza was born like that but weakened himself" doesn't really add up in terms of gameplay. After all, Frieza in his first form was as strong as Vegeta, his second form was as strong as picollo in his second form [Nail fusion thing], his third form was pretty much unrivaled as he just transformed into his final form to show them he had another left to go while his last form even had another form to turn him into White Hulk, which eventually was nothing compared to a super saiyan.

So my point is, how will they balance it and have it remotely make sense?
Back to top Go down
Daedalus
Konoha Nin
Daedalus

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Xenoverse(Steam) Dragonball Xenoverse(Steam) EmptyThu 26 Feb 2015, 7:53 pm

I got it! According to Steam, it unlocks in 6 hours!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Mugen Kousen
Mugen Kousen

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Xenoverse(Steam) Dragonball Xenoverse(Steam) EmptyThu 26 Feb 2015, 9:04 pm

I added Ruka on steam!

Daedalus, add us on steam or give your steam out~

4 more hours to go <3
Back to top Go down
Yuuji Inuzuka
Nukenin
Yuuji Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Xenoverse(Steam) Dragonball Xenoverse(Steam) EmptyThu 26 Feb 2015, 9:08 pm

I bought it so I added Ruka and Mugen on steam <:
Probably shouldn't of due to my money issues, but oh well! XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Xenoverse(Steam) Dragonball Xenoverse(Steam) Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-