Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tosatsu's Template Store.

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Persy
Kumo Nin
Persy

Tosatsu's Template Store. Vide
PostSubject: Tosatsu's Template Store. Tosatsu's Template Store. EmptyTue 03 Mar 2015, 5:50 pm

Tosatsu's Template Store. Template6_zpsvyvk4fyf

It's official - I am open for business.
All completed Templates can be found here.

I will be creating templates for you wondrous members of Ultimate Shinobi. Be it related to your character, or if you found a particularly interesting picture you'd like me to mount, I will try my best to create something beautiful that you would like to sport.

There are some rules, however.

1. Only ONE template request per person at a time.
  2. Fill out the request form appropriately or I will simply skip over your desire.
  3. Please do not hassle me over the duration of creation. Sometimes, it takes me a lot longer to come up with something acceptable if I am uninspired.
  4. You are allowed to link preferred images, however, if I do not feel like they are desirable, then I will not use them. It is always best if you can find images that are not abruptly cut off somewhere as that severely limits what I can do, graphically.

i.e. If the hair is cut off, then please don't bother linking that image to me.
  5. I will be posting these templates on a 'first come, first served' basis.
  6. This is a trial-run. If I get overwhelmed, I will let you know and temporarily close the shop in order to stay on top of the requests.
  7. If you have questions - Feel free to PM.

Code:
[u]Personal or Character Template[/u]
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Face Claim[/b]: If applicable.
[b]Preferred Palette:[/b] What colours you would prefer to see on your template.
[b]Preferred Phrase:[/b] What you'd like written, if possible. Remember, the longer it is, the harder it will be to make it look pretty.
[b]Scroll Bar:[/b] Yes/No.
Back to top Go down
Mugen Kousen
Mugen Kousen

PostSubject: Re: Tosatsu's Template Store. Tosatsu's Template Store. EmptyTue 03 Mar 2015, 6:22 pm

Personal or Character Template
Username: Mugen Kousen
Character Name: Mugen Kousen
Face Claim: Jonah | Jonathan Mar - Jormungand
Preferred Palette: I'm partial to darker greens, silvers and blacks. Not expecting all at once, just giving options. Mix and match or add complimenting colors as your aesthetic sense sees fit.
Preferred Phrase: Phantom Of The Storm
Scroll Bar: No

P.S. Please link me whatever image you end up deciding to use as I need to touch it up with photoshop a bit and edit the characters eyes. If you gaze into the eyes of my avatar, you'll notice the mesmerizing deep blue-green orbs broken with a golden halo~
Back to top Go down
Keos
Keos

PostSubject: Re: Tosatsu's Template Store. Tosatsu's Template Store. EmptyWed 04 Mar 2015, 4:38 am

Username: Keos
Character Name: Kiretsu, Kazuo.
Face Claim: Seijuurou, Akashi (From Kuroko no Basket). The only issue is that his eyes need to be edited to become dark green, you can see the color in my application, if you can't do that you can link me the image you chose and I'll send it back edited.
Preferred Palette: Pastel shades of pink and yellow/light brown. You're free to use whatever you see fit if these colors don't work for you.
Preferred Images: One, two, three, four, five (the one in the hood), six, seven, eight, nine, ten. These ten actually look like Kazuo (some of the FC images look way different and older than Kazuo). If you think you can use any of these it'll be great, but feel free to search for yourself and see if there are other ones you like better.
Preferred Phrase: And I fell for you like the blossom from the cherry trees. (If it's too long to look nice and fit then just don't use it.)
Scroll Bar: Yes.
Back to top Go down
Brittany.
Brittany.

PostSubject: Re: Tosatsu's Template Store. Tosatsu's Template Store. EmptyWed 04 Mar 2015, 5:07 am

Username: Brittany.
Character Name: Han, Seijou
Face Claim: Kaneki Ken from Tokyo Kushu
Preferred Palette: Black, White, Dark Grey
Preferred Phrase: "I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim" OR "Art keeps me sane"
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Tosatsu's Template Store. Tosatsu's Template Store. EmptyWed 04 Mar 2015, 10:42 pm

Character Template
Username: Hiruzen
Character Name: Hiruzen Uchiha
Face Claim: Post-Shippuuden Sasuke
Preferred Palette: Black/Red/White - Something along those lines I guess
Preferred Phrase: Nothing I can think of really.
Scroll Bar: No.
Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: Tosatsu's Template Store. Tosatsu's Template Store. EmptyWed 04 Mar 2015, 11:48 pm

Personal
Username: Rukasu
Character Name: Rukasu
Face Claim: Orochimaru, Joker, or Hazama [From blaze blue -w/red hair]
Preferred Palette: Dark demonic colors
Preferred Phrase: Anything Insane,

If you found something that is insane then feel free and use your imagination...
Back to top Go down
Comet Ignition
Comet Ignition

PostSubject: Re: Tosatsu's Template Store. Tosatsu's Template Store. EmptyThu 05 Mar 2015, 1:37 am

Personal Template

Username: Comet Ignition
Character Name: Neon
Face Claim: N/A
Preferred Palette: Reds, blues, pretty much anything bright. C:
Preferred Images: None preferred, but as I lack a faceclaim, here’s one you can use: Png’d, for convenience~
Preferred Phrase:

Sweet like pepper, Hot like ice,
Hurt me once, I’ll kill you twice.”

Last edited by Comet Ignition on Wed 11 Mar 2015, 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elsa
Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Tosatsu's Template Store. Tosatsu's Template Store. EmptyThu 05 Mar 2015, 8:01 am

Character Template
Username: Elsa
Character Name: Uzumaki, Kira
Face Claim: Dis but there are also other pictures on her on DeviantArt besides the ones on that page.
Preferred Palette: Dark red (like the FC hair color) and black, or blue and green
Preferred Phrase: Meow
Scroll Bar: Yes

The above are just my preferences, but I'm open to whatever you believe will look best because I love all your templates Tosatsu's Template Store. 287405 I am in absolute no rush for this, especially considering I haven't made her yet, but look forward too. Keep up the awesome work Becky and thanks for opening up shop!
Back to top Go down
OccupiedLocket
OccupiedLocket

PostSubject: Re: Tosatsu's Template Store. Tosatsu's Template Store. EmptyThu 05 Mar 2015, 9:44 am

Dammit! I been waiting for you to open a shop and now I am low in the list!!

Character Template
Username: OccupiedLocket
Character Name: Akiko Kyokkou or Crunchy (The name she goes by). I will let you decide which you like better.
Face Claim: Historia Reiss. Use whatever pictures you want since I trust your choices but here are just some I found. 1 2 3
Couldn't find any that really reflected her personality well since she is a little nutty and now a bit feral-like.
Preferred Palette: How about these three Dark Green, Gold, and Khaki brown Doesn't have to be these specific variations of the colors. I trust in your color palette skills.
Preferred Phrase: Here comes CRUNCHY!!!
Scroll Bar: no.
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Haruko

PostSubject: Re: Tosatsu's Template Store. Tosatsu's Template Store. EmptyFri 13 Mar 2015, 4:03 am

Username: Haruko
Character Name: Haruko
Face Claim:Anything Awesome of Hatsune Miku
Preferred Palette: Surprise me.
Preferred Phrase: "It takes an idiot to do cool things!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tosatsu's Template Store. Tosatsu's Template Store. Empty

Back to top Go down