Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Essays, Assignments and Directing a Whole Play

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Flare
Kumo Nin
Flare

Essays, Assignments and Directing a Whole Play Vide
PostSubject: Essays, Assignments and Directing a Whole Play Essays, Assignments and Directing a Whole Play EmptyTue 03 Mar 2015, 9:45 pm

Good day to all of you! This is just a quick note rather than a departure. My first assignments for the semester are due in two weeks' time, so I'm going to slowly be ebbing away in activity next week while I work on them.

I'll still be replying to topics and such, but I might be a little slower than I'd like until my assignments are out of the way. I have an essay, a creative writing assignment (including a short story, a piece of poetry and an essay), a scene to write for playwriting and a performance to do.

Soyuh.

That is all.

Last edited by Flare on Wed 18 Mar 2015, 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.darkbb.com/forum
Keos
Keos

PostSubject: Re: Essays, Assignments and Directing a Whole Play Essays, Assignments and Directing a Whole Play EmptyWed 04 Mar 2015, 3:44 am

Good luck with everything~!
Back to top Go down
Comet Ignition
Comet Ignition

PostSubject: Re: Essays, Assignments and Directing a Whole Play Essays, Assignments and Directing a Whole Play EmptyThu 05 Mar 2015, 1:15 am

Hope everything goes smoothly for you! c:
Back to top Go down
Flare
Kumo Nin
Flare

PostSubject: Re: Essays, Assignments and Directing a Whole Play Essays, Assignments and Directing a Whole Play EmptyWed 18 Mar 2015, 5:29 pm

For those who have been asking for responses, this still applies. I've had assignments, and am directing a play. As such, posts will not be around until I get to them in due course.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Essays, Assignments and Directing a Whole Play Essays, Assignments and Directing a Whole Play EmptyThu 19 Mar 2015, 9:13 am

POST FOR ME. I'M IMPORTANT.

Geez
Back to top Go down
Flare
Kumo Nin
Flare

PostSubject: Re: Essays, Assignments and Directing a Whole Play Essays, Assignments and Directing a Whole Play EmptyMon 23 Mar 2015, 1:55 am

So this has technically lifted now. Have a week of class, but then I'm off for Easter break for a month.

Yup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Essays, Assignments and Directing a Whole Play Essays, Assignments and Directing a Whole Play Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-