Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Showdown in the Country of Fallen Stars!

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Katya
Nukenin
Katya

Showdown in the Country of Fallen Stars! Vide
PostSubject: Showdown in the Country of Fallen Stars! Showdown in the Country of Fallen Stars! EmptySat 28 Mar 2015, 3:56 pm

TRAVELLING HAPPIND

It was only recently that Galateia and Aoi had arrived to a small town in the Snow Country. They were supposed to be met by the man that asked the warrior to go there in the first place and even though the man didn’t meet them or give them any clues as to where he really was, not for a moment a thought occurred to the naïve and goofy girl that they may have been played. Not long before entering the small town the two decided to roam around looking for a place to stay.

We should find a room or something. The man that told me to come here said he’d find us. We can rent one room, I’ll sleep by the wall anyway so we only need one bed…

Galateia said calmly. Judging solely from this statement one could have thought that the girl had average if not slightly higher than average intelligence but one would not have seen her trip over ice sixteen times just fifteen minutes earlier. “Silver Sunshine, Galateia and Jiangshi brat, you have traveled here to die!” a voice reached Galateia’s sensitive ears as she lifted her head to a man standing on the roof, the girl noticed several more lining up in the alleyways to the side. The streets were completely empty.

Buzz off, you’re not the man I am waiting for so I don’t care about you…” Galateia replied nonchalantly as she kept on walking. The man jumped off the roof right in front of the girl trying to block her passage, standing just about ten meters in front of her and holding a staff with some steel on the tip making it do more damage upon impact. Galateia sighed and jumped forward without uttering a word. Her fist broke staff and collided with the man’s face just like she has done to any other idiot trying to block her blows with a piece of wood.

Shit, she got him, let’s kill em…” the rest of the bandits leaped out of the cover running straight at Galateia, unbeknownst to them the girl wasn’t ready to fight them off, confused she just dropped down on her butt in seating position and started to stroke her chin. “This white stuff on the ground… Hmmm I wonder what it is… It isn’t really grass, but… It makes the ground move when I kick off of it… Sort of like sand… I see… So it is some sort of sand…” the girl kept mumbling to herself when a kick reached her cheek blowing her down on the floor.

Some more bandits likely attacked her little friend too but Galateia was well aware that they would only part with their guts if they tried to attack a ravenous and vengeful spirit of the underworld. Galateia simply stood up and swung her unsheathed sword around knocking one bandit sideways as it collided with the bandit’s cheek, she then kicked up into the chin of another bandit with her strength making the man lift off the ground almost entire two meters before falling down. The girl spat out some blood from the kick she took sideways and scratched her head a bit.

This sand feels really cold when I touch it…

Was all that Galateia had to say about the situation where a bunch of untrained thugs tried to kill them. To be honest the warrior lady was much more interested in finding out just what this white stuff on the ground was than noticing the dull and boring bandits trying to kill her. She kept fending off any assaults without any interest or force behind her strikes as the girl kept observing the ground. “We saw the stars falling down from the sky on the ground previously… That means that this sand must be those very stars that fell down… AOI! I THINK I FIGURED IT OUT, THIS WHITE SAND IS ACTUALLY THE STARS FROM THE SKY!!!” Galateia yelled out as she planted her armored glove into some bandit’s face.

That will be enough!” a loud but familiar voice interrupted the little and uninteresting brawl, Galateia lifted her eyes up only to see that the man that invited them here was observing the fight from up on the roof. “This was just a test to see if your reputation was worth it, I apologize, Galateia-san, Aoi-san. You passed the test, even though you performed much worse than the others – I expected the famous Silver Sunshine to at the very least not get hit even once… Well, I suppose our party still needs someone to be the worst.” Galateia’s face didn’t change, she continued to look right at the man waiting for him to finally tell her where their fight was supposed to be.

If you two would be so kind and follow me, we could join you up with the others…” the man laughed out as he carefully jumped off the roof and started walking forward. “These fallen stars make a weird noise when I’m walking… It’s kind of weird…” Galateia said to Aoi as she started to follow the man, she even playfully lifted her legs higher just so the sound of the snow rubbing with her boots would be louder and giggled like a child as she did so. She saw snow during her entire trip to the Snow Country but the other impressions were much more overwhelming at that moment. Right now the snow was the big news of the day and Galateia only had it in her to think about one thing at one particular moment.

The man kept walking, turning at various turns and leading them through alleyways and streets, there seemed to be very few people around. They were probably all scared by the cold weather. “Galateia, I believe you should find clothes more suitable for the weather. Not that we will be fighting outside but… Just a suggestion.” the man grinned with half of his mouth as his head turned back. “We don’t have any money. For some reason girly clothes are expensive…” Galateia shrugged with a whiny voice. “I see…” the man replied as he gestured that they have arrived pointing at a mansion. He then lead the two through the yard straight into the hall. The place was full of fighters of all styles, sizes and skill, could have been at the very least fifty men in there!

Please wait here, I will tell my boss that you have arrived and then I will explain everything to you, in the meantime feel free to get to know the other fighters, just don’t start fighting each other. For tonight you guys are friends.
Back to top Go down
TarotFlame
Nukenin
TarotFlame

PostSubject: Re: Showdown in the Country of Fallen Stars! Showdown in the Country of Fallen Stars! EmptySun 29 Mar 2015, 6:23 pm

The town was rather quiet, then again it was likely well past midnight so there was little reason for anyone to be out on the streets at this time. They had just reached the main road when Teia said the sanest thing Aoi had ever heard from her. It was true, they needed to find some lodgings for the night. A warm meal would help too. Perhaps the cold had been enough to calm Teia's wild side enough for her to make a logical decision. It was such a level headed thought that Aoi just looked at her, mouth agape for a moment. He was able to quickly collect himself though. "Yeah, its not a good idea to stay out here in the cold too long. We should get you warmed up." Hopefully, there was still a place open and would accept the two. Maybe the pelts Teia had would be enough to pay for a place.

Of course, all hopes of that came to an end when someone called out Galateia. Annoyingly, they referred to him as Jiangshi. "Is that seriously spreading now?" He thought to himself before a new realization came to him. "Wait, how do they know who we are? Are they bounty hunters?" Teia took out the first man with no effort at all. A single punch destroyed his staff and possibly his face. "There's no way they could have tracked us from the Lightning Country. We were so far off the roads no one could have tracked us. No one even knew where we were going so how could they set up this ambush?"

Teia had attracted most of the bandit's attention, but was in no mood to fight them. Most likely she had just become bored of fighting the same old foes day in and out. Instead, her attention was drawn to the snow of all things. At this point, this behaviour did not surprise him at all. Through her own unique logic, the warrior girl deemed the snow to be a type of sand. "It's snow, not sand." Aoi said as Teia was knocked to the ground with a kick. His response was entirely automatic as his mind wa still trying to figure out how these bandits got the drop on them while his body was preparing to defend himself.

Into his pouch went the chakra strings generated from his fingertips. The bandits were closing in, about four armed with simple weapons. "So many small fry." He muttered as he raised his arms forth. From his pouch came four kunai, one per bandit. These kunai had a special gift on them however. Aoi had taken a moment to also grab his explosive tags. The bandits had no idea what hit them. As they raised their weapons to deflect the projectiles, Aoi snapped his hands together to release the seal on the tags. Four explosions rocked through the quiet night as the assailants were thrown back from the near point-blank blast.

From behind him, Aoi heard Teia comment on the 'sand' being cold. "I told you, it's snow." From the alleys, more bandits began filing out. "So many, what's going on here?" Aoi wondered as he readied for the next wave. However, a new voice boomed over all the commotion, commanding an end to the attack. Upon the rooftops stood a man, obviously the leader of this gang. If Teia knew him, she gave no indication of it. The man claimed to have been testing them and they had passed, if barely. "Test? I see, this must have been the person who gave Teia the tip about a strong opponent. That's the only way they could have set this up."

"I'm telling you, it's snow." Aoi replied to Teia's comment as she began to follow the man. "You're not even listening, are you." With a sigh, Aoi lifted off the ground and began following Teia. They eventually reached a mansion that the man beckoned them to enter. Inside, it was warm but crowded. There were men of all shapes and sizes, each one carrying the look of a hardened fighter. The man excused himself to inform the boss of their arrival, leaving the two alone among the crowd. "So, this is some kind of recruitment station. I wonder what for." All he could do now, was sit and wait. Leaving at this point would just incite an attack.

Jutsu Used:
Spoiler:

Equipment Used:
Spoiler:

Chakra Remaining: 61/70
Spoiler:

Last edited by TarotFlame on Fri 03 Apr 2015, 3:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Katya
Nukenin
Katya

PostSubject: Re: Showdown in the Country of Fallen Stars! Showdown in the Country of Fallen Stars! EmptySun 29 Mar 2015, 7:56 pm

Galateia walked around impatiently for a while before spotting a nice chair to drop her butt on. One large man laughed out, “Two kids… That’s something you won’t see every day! Don’t worry, I’ll protect you when the fighting starts.” The girl sat down on the chair and rested her head against her arms on the nearby dining table. The man didn’t seem to get the clue the first time, his eyes looked alright – he probably wasn’t a bad person but he reeked badly of alcohol. “I said I’ll protect you guys, just hide somewhere when the fight starts!” he shouted out right to Galateia’s face.

Get in the way of my fight and I’ll kill you.” the warrior replied nonchalantly the overprotective fighter for hire took a couple of steps back. He was intimidated by Galateia’s cold and careless tone. She spoke of murder just as casually as she spoke of finding a chair to sit on. She of course meant it – nothing meant more to the warrior than the thrill of a good fight, if this stupid blockhead steps into the girl’s fight she won’t hesitate a moment to turn back and chop his head off.

Fine, I see you’ve got an attitude… I suppose most of us do, you need an attitude to survive these days. You’re a bit scantily clad for this sort of weather, maybe you’re looking for a man to shelter you two or something?” the fighter blinked suggestively, his hint was lost on Galateia, she never really thought about the sensitive gender topics and didn’t really understand what he meant. She pounded the table crushing the leg it was standing on below the spot she punched and jumped up on her feet.

Are you saying you wish to be my father? Just try and I’ll kill you!!!” she shouted out in pure rage as the man walked back, he visible just tried to joke but he understood that a sensitive spot must’ve been hit so he backed down and walked away somewhere. The rest of the brawlers also looked pretty affected by Galateia’s outrage as none of them really understood what made the girl so upset. Jokes about sexual stuff were common among the wandering and criminal kind, even with females as young as Galateia was, so it really made no sense for the girl to not get the clue she was being hit on.

Well, thank you for waiting!” the man who must’ve invited everyone stood at the balcony on the second floor and gathered attention at the small and rather chubby man with a half bald head. “This is Berruchini-san, he is a wealthy businessman in these parts.” the man introduced his boss as the shorty nodded his head and approached the balcony. “All of you lot, all of you are called various things out there in the wild, bandits, thugs, murderers and rapists… Whatever labels they put on you, all of them are meant to oppress and offend you. Here, here you are respected, here your strength is needed. Here and today you are all not murderers, not scum, but gentlemen… And ladies…” Berruchini quickly fixed himself as his eyes found Galateia somewhere in the crowd still sitting at the table pissed for what happened before.

A man wishes to take my life, a man who disguises his murders as “Heavenly Justice”, people adore him, call him a hero, a paragon of justice! He is nothing different from you, ladies and gentlemen, in reality he is just a killer who kills people like me, people who have decided to ascend beyond his level using nothing but smarts and influence. I will pay you two hundred million ryo if you kill him! Today is his night of “Heavenly Justice”, if I survive this night it will also count as success and he will be brought down in the eyes of his idols. If that happens I will pay a million ryo to each standing fighter here! Good luck, ladies and gentlemen, good luck and good night!” Berruchini said as he walked back and sat into a throne-like looking chair waiting for this man to come for his life.

Just like that the wait started. Galateia was really upset and angry about what that man said, why would he wish to be her father? What did she do to him so that he would want to raise her? She looked at Aoi and her eyes calmed down a bit, “I really want someone to punch right now… That’s too bad though because we’ll have to wait until all those guys finish their fight first. If one of them kills the guy I’ll be really mad! I’ll just kill everyone myself!” she uttered to the boy as if laying down the plan for the events about to transpire.

The girl really hated the fact that there were many fighters around, they looked pretty capable and that recruiter said that Galateia was actually the weakest out of them all. That meant that any of them had a fair chance to kill the person that she was invited to fight. If that happens all those dreams, all those hopes go to nothing. It will all be for nothing, this travel, all those falling stars and the diamond lake. The thought of that pissed Galateia off like nothing in recent memory.

A loud thud echoed through the room they were all waiting in as the mansion door kicked open revealing a figure in a hood. It was a tall but very frail looking figure, a gentle and frail hand went out and removed the hood tossing it away and revealing a feminine figure under the hood wearing black leather armor and with a feeble looking sword on her belt. The woman looked and felt like a seasoned fighter who saw her share of fights but she couldn’t have been much older than 30 years of age. She drew her strange looking sword and took a fighting stance pointing at the crowd of fighters in front of her and then to the man sitting at the chair up in the balcony.

I see you’ve brought yourself a wall of goons to hide behind, too bad, they will all die and Heavenly Justice will be brought on you before the end of this night.” The woman spoke confidently and calmly but her sword looked incredibly weird. It was a long but incredibly slender bladed sword. Galateia has only seen the likes of this sword on her father’s wall which pissed her off even more because it once again reminded her of family. The fighters started rushing at the woman but with unmatched speed and grace she started taking all of them down.

The man from before ran up to Galateia, “What are you waiting for?! Help us fight!!!” he shouted before being skewered at least eight times in just a couple of seconds and falling to the ground in a shower of blood that covered Galateia whole. The girl wiped blood off of her face and sighed, “Oy, Rapier-Lady! I won’t cheat! You just stay alive after all of this, alright?!” she shouted so that the rapier wielding vigilante could hear her. The warrior saw a smile cover the lady’s face, it must’ve been a long time before she last saw someone with honor to their style.

Don’t you worry, girl. I will be with you in a second…” she replied with a strong but playful tone as her almost invisible sword movements mowed down everyone in sight. At least ten to fifteen men must’ve been dead in just a couple of minutes. “The man didn’t lie to us! She really is amazing!!!” Galateia smiled and shrieked like a teenager who just saw killer heels on a sale. The girl jumped up in excitement and sat down on the chair looking at the magnificent spectacle of murder that transpired.
Back to top Go down
TarotFlame
Nukenin
TarotFlame

PostSubject: Re: Showdown in the Country of Fallen Stars! Showdown in the Country of Fallen Stars! EmptyThu 02 Apr 2015, 5:03 am

Being so young, Teia and Aoi certainly stood out among the crowd of ruffians. Some glared at them with malice, offended that children would be allowed here. Others confusion. Most however, were amused at the fact. Over the chatter, Aoi could swear he heard a few people taking bets on how long the two of them would last in combat. One of these approached them, a beast of a man he must have been pushing well over seven feet. As Teia sat herself down in one of the large chairs, Aoi simply hovered beside her. Crossing his legs, he hovered just about even with Teia. This little act went unnoticed by pretty much all the men there, their focus was situated on Teia. It was likely due to the sword. The blade was massive, nearly the same size as the girl herself. Aoi knew he could never wield something like that himself. Hell, if it fell on him he might be crushed by it.

At first, the large man was jovial. Claiming he would protect the two of them when the fighting broke out. However, when his offer was met with indifference from both Teia and Aoi, he became a bit more violent. Forcing his face right into Teia's, he screamed at her. "Bad idea" Aoi mumbled as the blonde girl lashed back with a full on death threat. Her tone was not of anger however, it was simply dismissive. That complete uncaring attitude of her's was enough to intimidate the man and he smartly backed off. Before he left, he said something odd to Teia. Commenting that she was 'scantily clad' and 'looking for a man for protection'. "She just doesn't know that snow is cold. Why does she need a man? Teia is strong enough to survive on her own." Being twelve, Aoi had no comprehension as to the true meaning behind the man's words.

Teia however, took his comment in a completely different direction. A rage that Aoi had never seen before covered Teia's face as she slammed the table before her. The wooden legs shattering under the force of the impact. As she did, she shouted something about her father. "I know that anger." It was a rage Aoi himself was familiar with. Rage against those who called themselves family. Yet simply used you to their own ends. Aoi knew that pain all too well. Still, Teia's little display was enough to silence the room and no more people approached them.

A minute or so later, the man who 'recruited' them appeared. He stood upon a balcony overlooking the entrance and waiting room where they had all been gathered. Beside him, an overweight and balding man appeared. He was dressed in silk lined in gold so his every motion, of which there was a lot, glittered in the light of the mansion. He was obviously the head behind all this. From that one glance, Aoi could tell he was not the strong person Teia had been titillated by. Addressing the group, he gave them all rather unfavourable titles. "I knew they were likely criminals, but he's gathered a real nasty bunch here. What is his goal?" There was something about this man that Aoi just did not trust. There was that glint in his eyes that reminded him of the elders of his own clan. The kind of glint that appears when someone plans to use others to his own ends.

His goal was revealed in his next statement. He was being hunted by a vigilante going by the name of 'Heavenly Justice'. If one of the people in this room were successful in killing this person, they would be rewarded with two hundred million ryo. Simply ensuring this person could not assassinate him tonight, a million ryo a piece would be handed out to the people in this room. A quick headcount would result in about sixty people. With these huge numbers thrown out, the criminals were practically salivating with anticipation. Aoi however, was offput by this. He knew Teia had no care for money so this was not an issue for her. The real issue was why he was throwing so much money around like this. Sure the man would covet his own life, but two hundred million was extremely excessive. Even that one million deal was too good, if they all survived, that meant he would still be out sixty million.

On top of that, what would stop this person from returning the next night? If they were strong enough to at least fend off a force this big, they could try again the next day and the next. No matter how rich this man was, he could not afford to pay that amount over and over again. As Aoi pondered these thoughts, the fat man sat back in a throne he had brought out to watch the 'show'. Glimpsing up at his face, the man showed no signs of fear or apprehension. For someone claiming to be throwing out that much money to save his hide, he was oddly calm.

Beside him, Teia began muttering her dissatisfaction with the current situation. Galateia was never the patient type. Even when the fighting broke out, she would have to wait until all the others had been beaten before she could engage this Heavenly Justice in fair combat. Of course, she did plan on simply killing everyone there should they kill her target. Right now, the fight was the least of Aoi's concerns. With that amount of cash dangling over their heads, those criminals would focus on nothing but the target when they arrived. Aoi wanted to figure out why he had this uneasy feeling.

Glancing around the room, he did notice one thing in peculiar. Behind him was the only door leading deeper into the mansion. If this Heavenly Justice person could not climb up to the balcony, they would need to go deeper into the mansion to find the stairs. The door however, had not only been bolted up with metal, but completely sealed. "We're trapped in here too." He found himself thinking.

Finally, their target arrived. Kicking open the front doors, Aoi was a little surprised to find their target was, in fact, a woman. She was tall but rather thin, although when she held out her sword, Aoi could instantly tell she was a seasoned fighter. "This one will be a challenge." He murmured to Teia who, more than likely, did not even hear him. At this point, he could easily leave this to Teia. He wanted to know what the bossman was up to. Raising himself further into the air, he was able to stop just at the foot of the balcony. There he could remain hidden while he listened in on their conversation.

"Hehehe, it's just as you said. These buffoons will be no match for the Heavenly Justice." Squealed the fat man on his throne. "Indeed my lord. Everything is going according to plan. Now, all we have to do is seal her in and let the goons wear her out." As his servant finished Aoi noticed that the doors that the woman had kicked open were slowly closing again. This simple action was going unnoticed by those caught up in the melee. "You know." The fat man continued "Perhaps two hundred million was a bit too much. I mean, my life is priceless but how would I look, paying that much to these plebeians?" "Oh it would do you no good at all." "Well it's a good thing then, that I won't be paying them anything!" The fat man chortled on his chair. His laughter sounding more like he was choking on something.

"Mhm. Yes. I'm ready to release the poison the moment she starts becoming weary. And do not worry my lord, the gas is too heavy to reach us up here. We are perfectly safe." In that instant, Aoi's doubts were confirmed. He had to intervene before the poison was released. Still, if he acted too early, he would attract too much attention to himself. Heavenly Justice and the goons might stop fighting. If that happened, the criminals would undoubtedly turn on him while Heavenly Justice might flee, ruining Teia's fight. He had to wait for just the right moment.

Pushing himself along the wall, Aoi began emitting more chakra to force himself higher, all the way up to the ceiling. There, he hovered silently overtop the balcony and was ready to drop down at any time.

SC Used:
Spoiler:

Jutsu Used:
Spoiler:

Chakra Remaining: 56/70
Spoiler:

Last edited by TarotFlame on Fri 03 Apr 2015, 3:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Katya
Nukenin
Katya

PostSubject: Re: Showdown in the Country of Fallen Stars! Showdown in the Country of Fallen Stars! EmptyThu 02 Apr 2015, 4:27 pm

More and more fighters went down. Galateia did her best to observe the battle but it was tough – the woman with the puny sword was a quick devil. Sometimes Teia couldn’t even see her movements but only hear her small heels tapping the ground right before a man near the noise fell with a nasty slash over his body. Her sword was small, it didn’t inflict as much damage as a claymore, still, the woman wielded it with grace and unmatched precision, sometimes she had to strike two or more times to take a buster down but she always did.

The men did nothing wrong, they were at about Galateia’s level, perhaps they lacked her techniques but other than that they had about the same level of physical strength and speed. Yet they all proved to be no match for the woman and the girl warrior started to know a bit of worry. Not because she was definitely about to die if she faced off against the woman, because with the woman being so fast and so amazing she may not get to enjoy the battle – she’ll be dead in an instant. Four brutal thrusts demolished a man’s will making his eyes roll up and him collapsing lifeless on the ground. The woman was breathing heavily and she waited for Galateia – the battle was about to start.

The blonde turned her head sideways, she wanted to tell Aoi to not interfere, if Teia was to die – so be it. Unfortunately the boy was gone, this amused Galateia as she wondered just where he could’ve gone. He wasn’t the kind to leave her, he probably wasn’t the kind to run away. He’s been following her with impressive devotion to his cause so it didn’t make much sense to leave now. Maybe he had his own goals, maybe he wanted to kill the crime boss or that man who trapped them here with this monster of a woman. Galateia never took Aoi for a righteous boy, she couldn’t contain her giggles.

Well, what’s wrong? Didn’t you wish to fight?

The woman grunted out – she was tired, there was no mistaking it, she just dropped more than fifty men all skilled as much as a ninja. Galateia stood up and stretched out, “I hope you won’t mind if I do some warm up exercises to stretch out? It will give you time to catch your breath, I’ll feel better about all this.” Galateia asked when the woman looked back at her with a gentle smile – her eyes changed completely. “I’m honored, take your time, girl. Actually, this armor is restraining me too, I think I’ll take it off, can’t breathe at all in it…” she mentioned taking a strap off and letting the leather fall off revealing more casual clothes under it.

What are you waiting for, little brat? Kill her already! Don’t you wish to get paid!?” the boss yelled, he must’ve been getting a bit nervous but strangely enough not really… It seemed odd even for someone as dumb as Teia that the man was not trying to run or wasn’t peeing his pants just yet. This woman just took down many on the same skill level as Galateia, how could he be just sitting there so calmly? The warrior decided to rather focus on the woman as she finished her warm up and reached for the sword.

Tenchu [Heavenly Justice], was it?” Galateia uttered with a serious tone, “I am Galateia. I don’t mean to kill you because I want to fight you again, if both of us survive let’s make sure to meet again and fight some more!” she smiled keeping her eyes serious and on the woman. The woman stroke her hair and fixed it into a more tidy ponytail, she then drew her rapier and danced around with it to warm up – her legs moved almost like a blur. Was she even tired at all? Or was this her tired state?

No… I am not “Tenchu” to you, I am only Tenchu to bad people, you are a young misguided girl who never really had someone to stroke her hair and tell her fairytales, you are a result of people like Berruchini being around. To you and to people I defend I have another name – “Black Rose”.” the woman looked at Galateia weird, she didn’t look at the blonde as a warrior, she looked… Sad? Why? Galateia was happy, she was so incredibly happy right now! Why was “Black Rose” sad? Galateia kept her eyes straight, if she lost the sight of the woman for one moment – it’d all be over.

Rose leaped forward, no, she disappeared. Galateia tried to draw her sword in response but how was that even possible? The next thing the girl heard was two loud clangs and two more sounds of something piercing flesh – her flesh. She’s been stabbed four times in just a moment?! The Black Rose’s sword pierced her even through the shoulder plates like there was nothing at all with such force that the plates fell off. Galateia spat out some blood and fell on her back. Finally the pain of getting skewered got to her as she grunted out. The blonde crawled back several feet and slowly and painfully got back on her feet.

Rose’s sword was interesting, it was so fast that when she moved it was pretty much invisible but it didn’t inflict much damage, had Teia been stabbed four times by a claymore her body would look like a mess but now she felt like she’s been penetrated by that thing old ladies make socks with – it hurt like hell and bleed but it wasn’t really that amazing. “What’s wrong? Why am I not dead?” Galateia asked as she huffed a bit and drew her sword, taking a fighting stance and preparing to defend. Rose’s speed was impossible, faster than Tsume, faster than any swordsman Galateia fought against but something told her that if the girl could connect one blow – the fight would end.

As I’ve said, my rapier will not take your life. I’d really like to get a chance at mentoring you but you look like a girl who values freedom and from what I’ve heard earlier you don’t really like families. That’s too bad, I wouldn’t have minded guiding you…” Rose replied with a strange and soft voice. The woman was breathing heavily, she was tired, maybe that’s why Galateia wasn’t out from just that one attack. Rose was too tired to aim straight with her stabs. Galateia couldn’t let her gain her mojo back, the girl leaped forward and slashed with a diagonal blow, just like before Rose disappeared. Galateia heard a loud tap of Rose’s heels on the ceiling and then six more painful sensations hit her in the back piercing through the armor and blowing it off the girl’s body. Galateia shouted out and fell down.

Hmmm… I apologize that I couldn’t have entertained you any longer, it’s just that I am getting really desperate here…” Rose said as she rapidly swung her rapier making the remains of Galateia’s blood on it splatter around in an arc. “I did not hit any vitals, girl, think about what I’ve told you today, give me a chance.” she kept talking despite the warrior apparently being down. “Who the hell are you talking to? You killed that kid already!” the chubby shorty yelled from the balcony as Rose smiled and turned at him.

Not that you would know… But sometimes a warrior is injured so painfully that their senses are overwhelmed and their bodies turn off for a moment. When this girl will come back to her senses depends entirely on her will to fight. I don’t think she’ll be in a fighting condition though…” Rose replied as she turned at Berruchini and prepared for a lunge. That was before a loud clang made her turn back in disbelief, Galateia tossed her punctured armor away and got on her knees, breathing heavily but quite ready for round two.

Last edited by Katya on Sat 16 May 2015, 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TarotFlame
Nukenin
TarotFlame

PostSubject: Re: Showdown in the Country of Fallen Stars! Showdown in the Country of Fallen Stars! EmptyFri 03 Apr 2015, 4:09 pm

The battle raging on below was quickly coming to an end. Around the woman, bodies were piling up. It only took her an instant to take down another three men. Barely two minutes had passed and the woman had already carved through over half of the recruits. She was extremely skilled with the blade, more so than Galateia. Granted, their styles could not be more different. The woman's movements wee fast and graceful, even Aoi's trained eye could barely keep up with her. But what he could see, looked more akin to a dance than mortal combat. On the other side of the coin was Galateia. While she didn't completely lack finesse, Teia fought with overwhelming force. Her attacks were big and flashy, meant to destroy her opponents in a single stroke than poke them down.

Below him, their employer was beginning to get antsy. "Are you sure we can't just gas her now and be done with it?" "No, she is too skilled for that. We need her exhausted to the point that she won't be able to escape." Rather than expend more chakra as he waited for his opportunity, Aoi adjusted his position in the air. Planting his feet against the wall, he cancelled his jutsu and instead focused chakra to the soles of his feet. Gripping onto the wall, he slowly reached into his kit and removed two kunai. He was safe enough for now making a small amount of noise. His target's attention was focused completely on Heavenly Justice, a couple clanging of kunai would be lost in the screams below.

Another minute passed and the last of the criminals fell to the woman's blade. As strong as she was, there was a limit to her abilities it appeared. Even at this distance, Aoi could see her nearly wheezing to catch her breath. Finally it was time for Teia to step up. In typical Teia fashion, she gave the woman a chance to catch her breath while she herself began some warm ups. The boss was getting worried now. He was down to one guard, Aoi himself apparently had been completely forgotten, and his servant was still hesitant to spring the trap. His shouts fell on deaf ears, Teia had no interest in money, she only had the upcoming fight on her mind.

Of course, when the fight did begin, it went about as well as any of the other men she had taken down. The woman's speed was unbelievable and in an instant, Teia had been pierced and bleeding. Her counterattack was effortlessly dodged and even Aoi had lost track of her for a moment. Only the tapping of the woman's heels on the ceiling gave away her position. "She still has that much strength!? She's a monster!" The servant muttered in terror. Watching Teia be beaten like this, it was hard for Aoi to hold himself back. "This is what she wants. The woman is holding back, she'll be okay. Focus on the real threat."

The woman, now calling herself Black Rose, was readying herself to lunge at the fat man. Even up on the second floor balcony, the woman had displayed feats of skill enough that she could skewer him in one motion even from that distance. Teia however, was far more tenacious than even Rose believed. Throwing a piece of her discarded armour to the side as she started to get back on her feet. This action was enough to distract Rose from her target, a fact which the fat man wasted no time capitalizing on. "NOW! DO IT NOW!" He squealed at his servant.

That was Aoi's cue. The man brought his hands together to form the needed seals to unleash the trap. That was when Aoi threw his kunai. The blades dropped down and sliced through the man's index and middle fingers on his right hand while the second impaled his left. "AAAAAAHHHHHH" He cried out in pain as blood spurted from his wound and onto his boss. The screams would no doubt draw the attention of the two combatants below. Hopping off the wall, Aoi landed on the railing of the balcony, facing the two who conspired to kill them. "Don't mind me. I'll take care of these two, you focus on your fight." While he did not turn his head, he spoke clearly to Teia. "You!? You betrayed us!?" The servant shouted in anger as he tried to stop the bleeding from his fingers. "I never cared for any of this. I only followed Teia here because she wanted to fight a strong person. You however, were going to poison her. I can't allow that to happen." "You brat..."

"What? Is 200 million not enough? Fine! 300, no 400. I'll give you 500 hundred million to kill that woman now and leave!" The fat man obviously knew what kind of danger he was in and did the only thing he could to try and preserve his own pathetic life. Beg. Unfortunately, Aoi had little care for the man's money after what he had planned to do. "There's only one thing I'm going to take from you." The man's eyes bulged as he leaned in closer, desperate for any escape from this situation. "Your life." With that, Aoi removed a scroll from a pouch and in one smooth motion, unrolled it and was instantly covered by a cloud of smoke.

Within the smoke, strings of chakra formed from his fingertips and attached to the items that were just summoned. The paper scroll fluttered down to the first floor. When the smoke cleared, Aoi stood there, two metal plated disks floating just a meter before him. From within these disks, four razor sharp blades emerged and began to rapidly spin, creating a loud buzzing noise as they did. "Sir, retreat to your room. I shall ensure this traitor gets his just desserts." The Boss did not need another hint and he waddled off as fast as his stumpy legs could carry him.

"You've made a big mistake kid. You have no idea who you're messing with." With that, the man used only a single hand to create a handseal before inhaling deep. Instantly, Aoi covered his mouth and nose, taking a deep breath in himself. The threat of poison fresh in his mind. Instead, the man turned his attention to his bleeding fingers and released a small jet of flames from his mouth, cauterizing the wound. "I might not be as strong as that bitch down there, but I'm more than enough for a little bastard like you."

Sc Used:
Spoiler:

Jutsu Used:
Spoiler:

Equipment Used:
Spoiler:

Puppets Used:
Spoiler:

Puppet Weapons Used:
Spoiler:

Chakra Remaining: 49/70
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Katya
Nukenin
Katya

PostSubject: Re: Showdown in the Country of Fallen Stars! Showdown in the Country of Fallen Stars! EmptyFri 03 Apr 2015, 5:47 pm

Pain emanated all over Galateia’s body, it seemed like glass was cutting her skin in multiple places – Rose must’ve measured her strikes well. The woman probably knew all about that “vital spot” thing her father used to try and teach Teia about. Something about weak points that make it hard for enemy to fight back, and this was no pinch using fingers, she literally drove a sword inside Galateia’s body multiple times and it felt like the worst kind of pain the girl had felt, still, she had plenty of experience being stabbed by much larger objects back from her childhood – this fight wasn’t over.

Still, the clash somewhat brought the two females to a similar state – Black Rose was breathing heavily due to sheer exhaustion, every time she started flashing all over the room like a monster her muscles must’ve been burning up, but Galateia was also having problems due to pain and injuries she’s sustained. “There’s no way I can match her in skill… Damn… She completely dumps all over me… My only hope is to outlast her, wear her out and connect one good blow…” Galateia thought as she forced her body to straighten up from sheer will. The girl also pulled her blade off the wooden floor and got it to fighting stance.

It was then that a loud shout broke the concentration of the two – curiously the stares of the two women went up to the balcony and to the servant of Berruchini spitting blood all over his boss from his fingers. “Oh… There he is…” Teia indentified Aoi near the two men, she smiled, sometimes she thought that her little friend wasn’t having fun but it appeared that he too has found something to occupy his attention, if killing those guys was what he wanted then the warrior had no objections, she didn’t care if those two lived or died, all she wanted was to fight Black Rose until the end!

"DAMN RIGHT WE WILL!" she shouted out in response to his advice. Something that particularly amused the woman, it appeared that the girl's energy was really liked by Rose.

Aoi calmed the two down and told them to focus on their fight to which Galateia grinned with a full mouth and nodded. Rose swung her blade around, Galateia has seen that move – it was an incredible technique where Black Rose strikes with countless number of thrusts, had Teia taken the full blunt of the move her body would be full of holes, perhaps enough of them to slowly bleed her out – the fight would’ve been over either way. Teia broke out of her fighting pose and saddened her face, Rose followed, “What’s wrong?” she asked.

I saw that move, had I not seen it I'd have lost so I’m wondering if it’s fair if I defend against it.” Galateia replied as Rose burst into laughter. “Sure, I’ll allow it, block it if you can!” the woman ended her fit of laughter with a nod as she stood back into the stance needed to properly execute the move. This variation was quite interesting – first time Galateia had seen it, it was a parry move, she parried a strike and then executed it, now it was just an attack which was interesting, it seemed that Rose’s style was quite versatile. Galateia exhaled and tensed her sword wielding arm, she always tired greatly after this move but she needed it if she was to survive Rose’s speed.

The woman jumped forward, she was significantly slower than the last time, still – she was almost untaggable by Galateia’s still peak-human speed. All that the warrior could do was to stand and activate her ace technique, not even to end the battle but just to block every and each one of the thrusts, she used a similar strategy against Tsume’s “Killer Mode”, where the man’s speed was near invisible to the girl. To an unskilled eye it may have seemed that not even a second passed before the two women dashed at each other that the distance was closed, Galateia was pushing her body to the limit just to survive – as any good fight should be like…

Black Rose Rapier Style: Black Rose Thorns!

Quickblade!

The two techniques clashed, each of Galateia’s quickened swings were supposed to push away each of amazingly fast Rose’s thrusts, the young woman pushed her body to the very limit, she could almost feel the muscle in her arm tearing up, every cell in that muscle burning. The amount of sparks that flew out, the flashiness of the two moves must’ve been truly a sight to behold, the sound was the worst of all, several clashes happened per second making a myriad of loud clangs, each sending a small shockwave. Just the force from the clashes caused enough trouble for the two women clashing.

The two finally finished their exchange and leapt back. Rose sheathed her rapier as blood shot out of Galateia’s body. “Your strikes were fast for a girl your age, still, they were only fast enough to redirect my thrusts, not block them or deflect them.” The woman smiled, she definitely tried to look impressed. Galateia stumbled and fell on her knee. She was right – that was all that Galateia’s fastest technique could do to Rose’s exhausted technique. The lady warrior felt so ashamed of her weakness and just how much she was outmatched. Tears broke out of her face but the warrior soon wiped them and stood back up on her legs.

As if your puny needle-sword can do enough damage to keep me down!!!” Galateia yelled out loud overcoming her own tears, through effort she lifted the sword back up and got into fighting stance again. Some part of Galateia was right – the rapier wasn’t as dangerous as any other blade if it pierces a random location, pretty much none of Rose’s desired points were damaged, those were all minor scratches and pierces in harmless locations. Besides the incredible pain and bleeding they barely damaged the warrior’s body and soul.

Rose looked really worn out as well, Galateia could tell that the woman’s arms and legs were worn out, they were slightly trembling, not that the warrior could blame the vigilante – she did use those techniques countless times in a row against these other mercenaries and bandits. She must’ve been completely off her feet. Black Rose drew her rapier again and took the same stance, was she going to repeat the move? That would’ve been very bad! Galateia was too tired to use the Quicksword again, she had to wait for some time before the hand regained its full speed.

Instead her rapier quickly shot forward, thrusting through the air, initially confusing Galateia before she felt a sharp pain in her chest, her eyes looked down seeing a shallow bleeding wound in the spot. The girl covered the bleeding spot, all those piercings made her start lose a lot of blood but then Rose decided she has had enough, the woman started just shouting in the air as if she was summoning the very last of her strength. Her hand started moving in a blur, similarly to Galateia’s Quickblade except she was thrusting from long range and somehow causing damage to the girl.

Black Rose Rapier Style: Air Bullets!

She shouted out as the girl’s body completely turned off and stopped defending, each and every blow felt like a stone with pointy edges thrown right at her and Rose was working her long range technique like a machine gun. After what seemed like an infinite amount of projectiles the woman stopped and sheathed her sword again, Galateia’s body spat out even more blood as the girl fell back on her back, it seemed that her body wasn’t showing any signs of life. Black Rose fell down on her knees, she was breathing heavily, she had to wait for a while before proceeding to Berruchini and his servant, that is if Aoi hasn’t taken care of them by then…

Spoiler:

Last edited by Katya on Sat 16 May 2015, 1:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TarotFlame
Nukenin
TarotFlame

PostSubject: Re: Showdown in the Country of Fallen Stars! Showdown in the Country of Fallen Stars! EmptySat 04 Apr 2015, 4:58 pm

To say he wasn't disappointed that he could not watch Teia's fight would be a lie. Still, to ensure that Teia got the fight she desired, Aoi had to do this. Besides, he was pissed, a rarity for the boy. He needed to take out this anger on the ones who caused it. With his buzzsaw puppets ready to go, he faced down the recruiter. Despite removing two of his fingers with his opening attack, the man proved he was still capable of ninjutsu with one hand. The danger of him unleashing the poison was still high, he needed to force him away from Teia's battlefield so they could fight in peace. He'd hunt down the cowardly boss later.

The recruiter was the first to make his move. Raising his good hand, he attempted to form the needed seals for a new jutsu. Aoi wasn't about to let that happen. Swinging his right hand outward, one of his puppets twitched and shot forth, cleaving at his enemy. The man was nimble enough to fall back, in time to avoid damage, but it was enough to break his concentration. Aoi's face was impassive, but inside he felt a sting of annoyance. His puppets always had that bit of lag to them whenever he gave a command. If he commanded one puppet at a time, the lag was not the worst. Perhaps a full second, but it was more than enough for opponents to estimate his command and evade it.

With a wave of his left arm, the second buzzsaw shot forth. Slicing through the air, the servant was forced to roll to his right as the puppet struck the wall behind him. Blades shredding the wooden wall into splinters as Aoi flung his arm to pull it back. The buzzsaws were strong puppets, but they had a fatal weakness. The little motor that spun the blades was extremely vulnerable to jamming. If a splinter of wood slipped in between the blades, it could jam the gears and cause the whole thing to shatter.

Coming out of his roll, the servant formed his handseals again and began inhaling before Aoi could command his puppets to intercept. Instead, he pulled them back and layered them one atop the other, making sure they were separated just enough to avoid clashing before ducking down. Just in time as the servant exhaled a gigantic fireball. the blast was enough to engulf the entire balcony had his puppets not been in the way. As they were struck by the flames, the spinning blades helped to disperse the fire away from Aoi's body while the metal plates served to preserve their structural integrity, for a time.

Of course, that couldn't last forever, the heat of the flames would soon enough set the wooden parts on fire regardless of the steel plates. As His puppets were about to give way, Aoi released his strings and retreated to the guard rail. Vaulting himself over, he focused chakra into his hand as he would his feet. Gripping onto the overhand as the fireball blasted past his puppets and shot out into the open air. "Now you see my power kid! Your toys are no match for me!"

Underneath the balcony, Aoi began swinging his weight until he was able to get his feet to touch the wall underneath the balcony. Gripping that with his feet, he began circling around so he would be above his opponent once again. "Where did you go? Don't think you can hide from me" The man below cautiously began edging his way out as Aoi was forming handseals of his own. Inhaling, he was prepared to launch his jutsu when the man suddenly looked up at him, cheeks bulging as he unleashed another fireball. This guy had proven he had a particular liking to the element and the jutsu Aoi had chosen would prove highly effective.

From his own mouth, Aoi released a jet of water. An explosion of steam blasted from the collision of jutsu. For a moment, the two attacks struggled for power, but Aoi's elemental advantage won out. Piercing the fireball and striking his foe. The servant was forced to the ground, flailing as he was blasted. This particular jutsu did not have too much power behind it, it was designed more for simply creating water for use in other jutsu, but it still had enough punch to down a man.

As the water finished spraying, Aoi began going through another set of handseals as fast as he could. Water soaked the entire balcony, there was no escape for the man now. Aoi finished the seals as the man was getting back to his feet. "This is the end. Diamond Dust!" In his palms, a ball of white energy formed. Pushing it forward, the ball exploded into a massive storm that pelted the man. Almost instantly, the water Aoi had sprayed froze, limiting the man's movements. Now stuck and at the mercy of his jutsu, the man quickly froze over himself until he was like a statue. With the jutsu complete, Aoi released his feet form the wall and allowed himself to fall down to the balcony. Sealed within the ice, the man could only move his eyes and watch as Aoi finished the job. "Goodbye"

All it took was a simple touch. The ice cracked, then shattered. The man's scream was something inhuman as his skin was torn from his body, leaving him a red, bleeding mess. The screams continued only for a few moments as Aoi picked up one of his kunai that had been stuck in the floor and silenced the man with a simple slice of his throat. Looking down on the battlefield, Aoi gave Teia a smile, even though it was not likely she would notice. She was safe now from any outside cheating. She could fight to her heart's content.

Turning, Aoi made his way deeper into the mansion. There was just one problem left to handle.

SC Used:
Spoiler:

Jutsu Used:
Spoiler:

Puppets Used:
Spoiler:

Puppet Weapons Used
Spoiler:

Chakra Remaining 26/70
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Katya
Nukenin
Katya

PostSubject: Re: Showdown in the Country of Fallen Stars! Showdown in the Country of Fallen Stars! EmptySat 04 Apr 2015, 7:24 pm

Just like it happened previously Galateia‘s consciousness faded. It faded only for a moment to protect her from the pain of having multiple puncture wounds with shockwave causing blunt traumas all over the surrounding areas. After the first couple of moments had passed the warrior‘s consciousness just „popped back“ making her stand, quietly and unnoticed by her opponent, apparently. Rose was standing and facing the balcony, she was following something that was transpiring there but Teia couldn‘t have cared any less about that. All she cared about was the fight and for all she knew – it wasn‘t over just yet.

Galateia quietly breathed in and out trying to get used to pounding and twitching muscles. She had it in her for several more exchanges of blows but she was pretty much at her limit. It wasn‘t a good thing to realize knowing that Galateia‘s limit is literally her lifeline. „Just where do you think are you looking at?” the girl asked making Black Rose look back in shock, knowing that even the almighty Black Rose was surprised was good – it made Galateia chuckle for a moment before being overcome by pain. “You know there’s an interesting battle going on above, right? Your friend might be in danger…” the woman uttered taking her offensive rapier stance once more.

The only fight I give a damn about is this one! Now attack me or give up!” Galateia grunted angrily as she could feel blood slowly draining out of her body and even in her own mouth. The bloodloss made her dizzy, she probably couldn’t jump around and fight at her best and it pissed the girl off. This was the best fight in her life by far and it was cut so damn short. Cut short by the limited endurance of her own darned body! It made Galateia enraged! “Very well.” Rose replied as she once again started flashing around the room, loud thuds and pounds and structural damage to the spots she moved through could’ve been heard.

Rose’s speed damaged the damned walls, floor, everywhere she moved through. Something had to be done or Galateia may have not survived the next slash. The last time Rose dashed through Galateia like that she had multiple thrusting wounds left all over and now she was nowhere near the state to take that standing up. Quickly Galateia tossed her sword into the air and made a couple of handseals creating some clones and mixing them up in a circle. The real girl caught the sword together with the other clones but at Rose’s speed it was impossible to tell just which one was real. Perception required slow and calculated judgment which Rose could not afford moving at her speed.

One by one all of the warrior’s clones were picked off by near invisible force flashing through them and leaving holes in their weak and illusionary substances. The dashing around the room still continued, the woman was all around but her steps became irregular, she was still far beyond the warrior’s sight to tag her but Galateia saw tiles falling off the ceiling, the windows cracking and floor tiles lifting off the ground. “Shit” was all the girl had time to think about before she noticed the destructive flash incoming towards her, before it stoped…

Wasting no time Galateia’s leg shot forward sending the woman backward on the floor. Knowing her exhausted state and the warrior’s pure strength it must’ve packed quite the kick. Still, the woman took very few hits, she was still the favorite in this battle. Rose stood up and gently patted her shirt, it had a dirty boot mark on her chest. “That was really good, forcing me to prolong my speedy attack to wear me down and then finish it off when I was weakened. It was really good.” Rose nodded and stood back in her fencing stance. Galateia followed.

I sort of hoped I’d do more damage… I wish I wasn’t so beat, I couldn’t swing my sword…” Galateia laughed out and scratched the back of her head. “So we’re both worn out then… I only have strength for one more decisive attack, if you don’t win by then I’ll be all out of energy, your honor wouldn’t let you accept such a victory, right?” Rose asked with a playful smile. Her voice bothered Galateia, she spoke like no one that the girl has ever met, she spoke softly, playfully, as if the girl was her friend. She had no right to make such assumptions… She was right though… “Yeah… If that happened our fight would end in a draw, I suppose…” Galateia shrugged.

Let’s go!” Rose signaled the beginning for her attack, Galateia followed the signal rushing forward, her dizzy head tried its best to keep the girl down but her will roared proudly to keep moving forward. This fight had to end with this last decisive slash. It was almost like the women were moving in slowmotion, such impressions commonly happened when both fighters were at their end, when both used their final techniques to resolve the fight or die. When there was no way out, only to determine the one chosen for victory by fate.

Black Rose Rapier Style: Petal Bloom!

Uso o Tsuku Ha! * Deceitful Blade!

Black Rose’s technique was impressive, a wide swing empowered by her speed was supposed to block any techniques that the enemy tossed towards the user while the finalizing attack would’ve finished the opened up opponent. It was a perfect fight ending technique. The woman must’ve been surprised when Galateia’s sword passed right through her block as if the sword phased through it, as if it was never there because it was simply faster than its image, by the time the block was placed Galateia’s sword was already cutting through Rose. The women passed by each other, standing and waiting to see which one of the two females were chosen for victory by fate.

I see… You wore my speed down to where it was barely one fourth the original speed and used your fastest strike… I must admit… I… Am… Defeated…” Black Rose spat out some blood as much more shot out from the large slash mark on her body. Galateia staggered and fell down on her knees. She then crawled straight to Rose’s body and checked her pulse. The woman was alive but bleeding profusely, Galateia fell on her opponent’s body and slowly, with a weakened palm slapped three times on the ruined floor. She won!

It was then that someone started banging loud onto the door, Galateia could feel loud voices outside the mansion. There was no use… She couldn’t move anyway.

Thank you, Rose-san… That was the best battle ever… I don’t care about anything else… I just wish I could've fought you at your full strength...” Galateia smiled as her body kept turning off and on again, her consciousness didn’t want to fade but it occasionally slipped into snoozing mode, it couldn’t have been longer than minutes before the people outside would break into the mansion. The girl flipped on her back, only a cowardly swordsman accepts finishing blow with their back, she has no fear of death if these turn out to be her executioners.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Katya on Sat 16 May 2015, 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TarotFlame
Nukenin
TarotFlame

PostSubject: Re: Showdown in the Country of Fallen Stars! Showdown in the Country of Fallen Stars! EmptySun 05 Apr 2015, 2:47 pm

For a mansion this large, it was surprisingly devoid of servants. Peering into the various rooms he passed, Aoi could only assume they had all evacuated in a hurry. Likely the sounds of fighting had gotten too close and they had chosen to run for their lives. Cleaning supplies, cookware, anything and everything had been dropped on the spot. None of it interested Aoi however, he had but a single goal. To find the fat boss of this place. The Recruiter had ordered him to retreat to his room, Aoi had intended to simply interrogate the first servant he came across. Sadly that was now impossible. Still it was only a matter of time until he found the man. The man loved extravagance, the throne to watch the fight, the fine silks, there was only one place he would logically make his room.

Ascending the first flight of stairs he came across, Aoi made his way higher up into the mansion. A man like this wanted to feel as though he was on top of the world so he would obviously make his room at the apex of the mansion. Once he reached the next floor it was not long until he found the man's room. It was the only one sealed with giant gold-rimmed double doors. As thick as the doors were, he could hear the man's pitiful whimpering from behind them. Shoving open the doors, he saw the fat man cowering underneath his sheets. A large, crying ball.

The man's crying stopped and silence enveloped the room, praying that Aoi would turn back, that he would not notice him 'hiding'. Slowly, Aoi crossed the room, his every step echoing off the walls. Reaching the foot of the bed, he grabbed the blankets and ripped them from the bed. Squealing, the fat man pushed himself back against the headboard, tears streaming down his face. "P-please... d-d-d-don't kill me. I'll do anything. Please." He was as curled up in the fetal position as he could possibly be. In all honesty, the sight was so pathetic, Aoi could feel his rage fading.

Climbing up on the bed, Aoi approached the man and formed the needed handseals to form a disk of ice. Nearly transparent, he lowered the disk to the man's throat and began to press against it. The disk cut through the man's skin effortlessly as blood began to trickle down the edge. Inhaling deeply, the man looked Aoi directly in the eyes. Pleading to be allowed to live. "Please..."

"You will no longer hurt the people of this town or any other village. From now on you will devote your life, and your fortune, to helping the weak and unfortunate. That is the price for your life today. You swear this here and now, and I'll leave." Aoi could not explain this sudden change of heart. Moments ago, he wanted nothing more but to gut this man, yet here he was giving him a chance. Why?

Berruchini himself had frozen stiff, disbelieving that he had a chance to live. "Do you swear?" "YES! Yes! I swear! On my life! I'll be good! I'll be good!." As he promised, Aoi removed the disk and the fat man retreated, holding his hand to his throat to stop the bleeding. It was nothing more than a scratch and would clot itself in a few minutes. Throwing the disk away, it embedded itself within the wall with a dull thunk. Aoi hopped off the bed and made his way to the door. Just before leaving however, he stopped.

"I will hold you to that. If you ever try and hurt other again..." As Aoi turned back, his face had changed. His eyes were completely black. His teeth had grown longer and were all sharpened into fangs while his face had become even paler and was covered in cracks originating from his mouth, making his smile impossibly wide. "I WILL EAT YOUR GUTS!"

There was one final squeal before the man passed out from fear. Aoi then turned back and released the transformation jutsu on his face before heading back down to the entrance. There was no way he could actually enforce that threat. However, if that Heavenly Justice lady was still alive, she would undoubtedly hold the man accountable for any of his future actions.

SC Used:
Spoiler:

Jutsu Used:
Spoiler:

Chakra Remaining: 20/70
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Katya
Nukenin
Katya

PostSubject: Re: Showdown in the Country of Fallen Stars! Showdown in the Country of Fallen Stars! EmptySun 05 Apr 2015, 4:15 pm

Galateia flipped her tongue around, her consciousness came back to her, the girl could both taste blood in her mouth and feel it all over her body. Granted the wounds were not that large and most of them barely even bled anymore not that the loss of blood was any less significant. This entire room reminded of a warzone: tiles of both the ceiling, the floor and even the fancy wallpapers were shred to pieces by the awesome speed of Black Rose, the entire room was covered in blood spots of both women. It was rather impressive that none of them actually died.

The whatever barrier covered the door was already bending and breaking down. A large hole was already gapping in the steel cover and curious faces were already glaring inside. “It’s Rose-chan, she’s hurt, let’s double our efforts for our hero – Rose-chan!” a loud voice echoed. Galateia wanted to move desperately but wasn’t able to. She just barely managed to get on her knees, the girl tried to flip the young woman up on her back and treat the giant gash on her chest – there was nothing that the girl wanted more than to fight that woman again, when she was at full strength.

I can’t… I JUST CAAAAAAN’T!!!” Galateia roared into the air angrily as her tired body didn’t manage to flip the woman, not only that, her own wounds opened up again from the force she exerted on the muscles. She had to move to survive, Rose wasn’t the only one in danger of dying and if either one of them died there would be no more fighting again. The girl stood up on her feet, she had no strength to scale up the balcony or to look for Aoi, she’ll just charge through the angry crowd and kill as many people as she could before being taken out or breaking through.

This cursed girl killed Rose-chan! / Kill that damned child! / What repulsive brat! / Look at her, she enjoys being covered in Rose-chan’s blood, what a monster!” the voices yelled as the townsfolk started making their way inside. Galateia peeked at Rose’s body, the woman looked pale but her chest was still lifting up and down – she’d live. “Get away from our hero, you monster!” the people shouted out pointing their forks and tossing stones at the girl. The warrior started slowly walking towards the crowd, it was a shameful feeling.

People kept pushing her around, several punched and kicked her causing the girl to fall down and stumble, to fall only to pick herself up and keep walking. “Yeah, that’s right, get out of here and never return! / Wait, that’s… Silver Sunshine Galateia, the Lightning Country criminal, isn’t she? / Go back home! We don’t want you here! / Next time Rose-chan will kick your butt, don’t show your face here anymore!” the townsfolk kept shouting. Galateia did not cry, she did feel hurt and rejected, similarly to how her own family cast her out but it was all worth it, fighting Black Rose was worth every stone hitting her body, clashing swords with this woman was worth every curse being sent her way.

Galateia stumbled outside, clenching to her bleeding wounds and staggering, if someone wanted to follow her bloody trail they’d be able to… Probably. She won the fight but she lost Aoi… For some reason getting separated from the boy annoyed her, maybe it was the prospect of no longer encountering that joy of him finding her every time she ran away? Yes. That had to be it. The girl tripped and fell over, trying to make her way up a mountain. Her muscles were twitching she probably was too hungry to find any food. The warrior’s hand reached for her backpack and pulled out a flask of water. Her throat burned from the cold sensation but it washed away the feeling of blood.

Galateia wanted to meet Rose again, definitely. Not because she wanted that “mentoring” thing being done to her, be it some strange training or some strange food that Rose wanted to share with her. Galateia’s arm reached for her forehead and wiped away a torrent of blood coming out of it, she then stroke her own hair and scratched some painful spots were spiteful rocks tossed by even more spiteful people hit her. Why did the townsfolk like Rose so much? Why did they hate the girl so much? What did she do to any of them? She didn’t kill Rose, all she did was fight her, was there anything wrong with fighting, did people hate it?

Did that mean that Teia, as an embodiment of fighting, someone who lived by the Heart of the Sword, was by definition an evil person? Galateia sat back up, did that mean that she was evil? But… Teia didn’t want to be evil, she just wanted to fight people, why was that so wrong? Either way, these people will talk, they’ll remember the day that Galateia – the Silver Sunshine had hurt their beloved hero and they will speak of her as a plague to be eradicated. Her fame must’ve at least tripled this day which meant more challenges for her life incoming daily. The warrior could barely wait.

I’ll get strong. I’ll fight every challenger, get strong and face you again, Black Rose.” Galateia thought to herself looking back at the town from a small hill just beyond it. The people were running all around as evidenced by small sparks of flames of their torches running from one street to the other. They must’ve been cleaning up the mess, taking care of Rose – their hero. The only question Teia was still not sure about was Aoi – what happened to him? Did he hate Galateia for fighting Rose too? It didn’t make much sense but it made no sense for these town people to hate her either – she’s only been in this town for a couple of hours and everyone there already wanted her head on their wall…

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
TarotFlame
Nukenin
TarotFlame

PostSubject: Re: Showdown in the Country of Fallen Stars! Showdown in the Country of Fallen Stars! EmptyMon 06 Apr 2015, 4:33 pm

As Aoi made his way back through the mansion, there was a new, sudden commotion echoing from the entrance. From the sounds of it, a crowd had arrived at the mansion and they were none too happy. He needed to get there fast, Teia was most certainly hurt in her fight. Breaking into a run, Aoi only then realized how exhausted he was. He was only able to make it a few steps before having to stop and catch his breath. Sweat rolled down his face as he gasped for air. "I... spent... too much... chakra..." He was not yet in danger of passing out, however if he needed to use anymore chakra, he would be pushing himself to his absolute limit. Still, he needed to find Teia. He had to help her, tend to the wounds before they got worse. Pushing himself forward, Aoi was able to at least sustain a light jogging speed.

When he reached the balcony, the sight below was nothing like the one he had left behind. A crowd of civilians had broken into the mansion and were down surrounding the woman who had assaulted the place. Teia however, was nowhere to be seen. "Teia?" Aoi wheezed out, his voice lost over the crowd's own cries. "TEIA!?" He screamed but still went unnoticed. Climbing over the rail, Aoi looked down to the floor below. "About a five meter drop. I should be okay. Just relax the legs and roll to lessen the impact." Pushing himself off, Aoi attempted to do just that. However, he had not factored in his own exhaustion and the moment he landed, a sharp pain shot up his leg. Crumpling more into a heap than rolling, Aoi cried out in pain.

His left foot had not landed flat on the floor, the fighting had damaged it ever so slightly. When he landed, the unevenness had caused his ankle to roll under him and thus, drop all his weight on it. The pain was intense, but feeling it, Aoi was certain that nothing was broken. Most likely it was just a sprain. Forcing himself back on his feet, Aoi pressed himself forward into the crowd. This pain didn't matter, they didn't matter, only Teia mattered. He had to find her.

"Teia!" He called as he squeezed his way through the crowds. Over and over again, he called out to no acknowledgement. At least, not the kind he wanted. Eventually, one of the civilians had managed to hear his shouts. "Hey! This kid is looking for that bitch Galateia!" "Is he with her!?" "He's one of them!" "Goddamn kids! Get out of our town!" "Go die!" "You see what they did to Black Rose!?" "She's dying!" "Get him!" It was then that Aoi felt something strike the back of his head. Thanks to his injured ankle, the boy was knocked to the floor. All he could do was curl himself into a ball as the people began kicking and blaming him for their hero's injuries.

Aoi needed to escape and there was only one way. In between all the violent kicks, he was able to form the needed handseals for one last jutsu. Within the mansion and for some distance outside, snowflakes began to fall. This oddity was enough to halt the angry crowd's assault. That was when the wind kicked in. Blowing the snow around, the room was soon covered in a blanket of white. A person could not even see past their own hands before their face. "Snow!? What is this!?" "Quick! Cover up Black Rose!" The people began screaming and moving around blindly. Aoi, once more forcing himself to his feet, spat out a glob of blood before making his way towards the door. While he too was blinded by his snowstorm, he could just tell where it was due to the difference in hue. Ahead of him, the storm was a slightly brighter white than it was here indoors.

He knew he was outside when he felt the familiar crunching of old snow under his heel. He moved ahead a few more meters, limping all the way before cancelling the snowstorm. With his vision clearing, he could see a set of tracks going on ahead with blood staining the snow. "Teia..." He mumbled before staggering and nearly falling. It was only due to a nearby tree that Aoi was able to brace himself. He was hurt pretty bad, unlike Teia, Aoi did not have the fortitude to simply tough out these injuries. Still, he could not abandon her, not now. Through a force of willpower he never thought he had, Aoi forced himself back up and pushed himself to move forth again.

"There's the kid!" Get him!" Some voices called from behind. Looking back, several people from the crowd were now charging him. "Crap..." He mumbled as he flipped through his most familiar handsigns. Normally, this jutsu was practically effortless for him, he had never before used it when he was this exhausted. Still, if he kept it to as much of a minimum as possible, perhaps he could sustain it. Wind picked up around his body and Aoi felt himself floating up into the air. Below him, the men screamed in anger as he passed just beyond their touch. From here, he began following the blood trail as snowballs and whatever else the men could throw flew past him.

"Teia...I'm on my way..."

Sc Used:
Spoiler:

Jutsu Used:
Spoiler:

Chakra Remaining: 15/70
Spoiler:

[Exit]

[END]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showdown in the Country of Fallen Stars! Showdown in the Country of Fallen Stars! Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-