Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If It Matters

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Flare
Kumo Nin
Flare

If It Matters  Vide
PostSubject: If It Matters If It Matters  EmptyTue 31 Mar 2015, 9:34 pm

For those that have noticed my random bursts of activity and lack-lustre posts at best...

Apologies. Just not feeling it. I can write, don't get me wrong, I just don't want to. Many circumstances are keeping me from doing so effectively, most of which I will not mention due to the age-old saying of "Mindyourowngoddambusiness".

Soz.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.darkbb.com/forum
Ruka
Ruka

If It Matters  Vide
PostSubject: Re: If It Matters If It Matters  EmptyTue 31 Mar 2015, 9:40 pm

It always matters <3

Hope things will improve in the future
Back to top Go down
Brett
Brett

If It Matters  Vide
PostSubject: Re: If It Matters If It Matters  EmptyTue 31 Mar 2015, 10:35 pm

It's okay Amy! We all have our own things going on! You'll get back to writing when you feel up to the task. On the other hand, I hope that everything is okay! You can light up my skype inbox if you need or want to chit-chat about it. I'm all eyes Shocked
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

If It Matters  Vide
PostSubject: Re: If It Matters If It Matters  EmptyWed 01 Apr 2015, 1:27 am

Writer's block isn't actually a thing. You only have issues if the barriers between the creative mind, and the critical mind break down and make it hard for you to keep any idea as being 'good'. There are many techniques to eradicate this thing from ever happening, and since taking my classes in Playwriting and Creative Writing... well, I've never had writer's block.

Lack of inspiration is another issue. Writer's block is a fictional thing. Lack of inspiration can happen. But it can just as easily be fixed.

Sir
Back to top Go down
Mugen Kousen
Mugen Kousen

If It Matters  Vide
PostSubject: Re: If It Matters If It Matters  EmptyWed 01 Apr 2015, 3:27 am

Uwaa, you'll be missed! But I also know the feels and I'd be a hypocrite to try and force you to hammer out da posts. I hope you enjoy your time away from US and eventually find yourself with the craving and free time to return to us~ :3
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

If It Matters  Vide
PostSubject: Re: If It Matters If It Matters  EmptyWed 01 Apr 2015, 6:28 pm

Mugen Kousen wrote:
Uwaa, you'll be missed!

APRIL FOOL'S

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN 360NO SCOPE

Dolan Dolan Dolan Dolan Dolan Dolan Dolan Dolan
Back to top Go down
Flare
Kumo Nin
Flare

If It Matters  Vide
PostSubject: Re: If It Matters If It Matters  EmptyWed 01 Apr 2015, 9:08 pm

Chris wrote:
Writer's block isn't actually a thing. You only have issues if the barriers between the creative mind, and the critical mind break down and make it hard for you to keep any idea as being 'good'. There are many techniques to eradicate this thing from ever happening, and since taking my classes in Playwriting and Creative Writing... well, I've never had writer's block.

Lack of inspiration is another issue. Writer's block is a fictional thing. Lack of inspiration can happen. But it can just as easily be fixed.

Sir

Chris, you little shit, I don't have writer's block. I'm still writing and stuff, just can't do it here for numerous reasons, many of which can't be helped. I get negative vibes here, which doesn't make for a good writing environment.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.darkbb.com/forum
Sponsored content

If It Matters  Vide
PostSubject: Re: If It Matters If It Matters  Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-