Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clash at the Barracks [EVENT MISSION]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
US Moderator
US Moderator

Clash at the Barracks [EVENT MISSION] - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Clash at the Barracks [EVENT MISSION] Clash at the Barracks [EVENT MISSION] - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Apr 2015, 2:44 pm

Niku clenched tighter into the corner she was pushed into, listening desperately to hear anything that her enemies were doing as she was starting to get a bit scared. Sure, she had what it takes to deal with several ninja, maybe even the entire party going after her but Rukasu the Snake King, Meiko from Konoha and Konoha’s Sorceress were some damn tough eggs to crack. Either one of them alone would pose a significant challenge and here Niku was treading these ground alone. Then there was that stupid future predicting sensory of the little magic twerp. One couldn’t have made up a more troublesome ability if they wanted to. Niku wasn’t briefed on how it worked or its range, its weaknesses etc. This was entirely new intel for the Parabrahma!

Particles of iron dust started slipping down Niku’s sleeve, compiling in the cavern around her and splitting into miniscule dust. Dust that were intended to be breathed in, something that wouldn’t have been picked up by anyone but the most careful and observant sensors, even if some of the folk coming at her were sensors it didn’t matter – common sensory would barely even distinguish Tetsuton chakra from Niku’s own chakra viewing it as a blur of chakra, Sorceress’ super sensory may have cut it but she must’ve been hurt and out of the fight or something. That bitch was really pissed before, no way she’d not have come for Niku’s head by now…

Something was wrong – Niku could hear sounds of some sort, someone rushing pretty fast with little to no fucks given about their life. No way this idiot was the real thing, must’ve been a suicidal clone or something. There was something going for Niku – she was used to fighting in the darkness, she was catching and eating rats and insects from inside her cell, this idiot running at her couldn’t have been. Plus he’d be breathing in all of the Tetsuton dust if he came into Niku’s little room. “SHIT!” Niku almost yelled out realizing – if this twerp was a clone he could breathe in all of the dust, it’d take chakra and time to set it up again!

Niku rushed forward to meet that unfortunate fool halfway, heading towards the direction where his footsteps came from. The woman couldn’t really distinguish much of the clone’s features – he was short, that was pretty much all that the darkness let her identify. The clone lunged at Niku forcing the woman to move sideways and form a stake of steel out of the Tetsuton dust in the mines, the woman didn’t notice the clone of the shorty slashing at her eyes but her extravagant busted up headdress protected Niku as the woman stabbed at the clone as its arm opened his chest up for a finishing blow. It was highly unlikely for the clone to avoid this attack in pitch darkness.

Fucking twat!

Niku cursed as she realized that this diversion cost her chakra, she needed to use more Tetsuton in the air. Ideally she wanted everyone coming at her to simply inhale D-C rank worth of dust which was as simple as one or two breaths, Tetsuton dust slipped out of Niku’s sleeve again. The woman didn’t want to attack, she wanted to wait it out until Tenma joined her. Plus if those idiots came to her instead of the other way around she could lure them into a lethal trap, then maybe she could bargain their useless dying bodies to lure the Sorceress in as well. All that Niku needed for that plan to work was that these idiots rushed in and engaged her recklessly. Maybe they needed encouragement for that?

The woman started to walk forward, using that same stake to bang around the mine walls causing resonances to be sent through the mine, if they tread deep enough they’d all be hearing strange noises inside the mine luring them to the appropriate location but needless to say – Niku was heading towards the direction where the clone came through from as well. She only had enough Tetsuton dust to manipulate for a single construct, the rest were all in the air of the cavern that Niku tried to keep as her ace in the sleeve. If Niku met up with her enemies she’d have taunted them.

All those people… Guards, men and women… I killed them all… Did you know it was “bring your children to work day”? I killed them all! And I’ll kill you guys too…

Niku would have playfully chanted out as dashed backwards into the darkness trying to lure her prey into the cursed part of the mines where death awaited them. All they needed was to get agitated, to charge at her. That was just what Niku wanted all along…

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mugen Kousen
Mugen Kousen

PostSubject: Re: Clash at the Barracks [EVENT MISSION] Clash at the Barracks [EVENT MISSION] - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Apr 2015, 5:02 pm

((After asking Ruka's permission, I've decided to post first because I believe it's possible for the clone to survive and see a bit more usefulness. US Mod can determine whether or not the attempt is successful and I won't be upset if it fails. But essentially my thinking is that the NPC lacks any speed or hand movement SCs and Mugen has B-rank Wep spec. So even in the dark, Mugen would have a slight advantage in a melee weapon exchange.))

Property of Becks.

Adrenaline pumped through the clones veins as it came upon the despised enemy. He could not make out Niku's features when they were obscured by a veil of darkness, however that didn't stop the clone from making an attack on the figure. Dagger and Bowie Knife alike lashed out, each with its own purpose. The side step Niku performed saved her gut from being pierced by the thrusting dagger, however Mugen found tangible contact in the form of his knife scraping her headdress. It was unfortunate that he had not been aware of the armor, but that brief meeting of metal on metal allowed Mugen to tell which direction she had moved via the physical sensations sent to his hands even if his eyes could not provide such intel in the dark. The criminal's actions were standard and one could call her counter to be a well executed orthodox maneuver, the only thing unusual about it being the convenient nature upon which Niku could summon her weapon.

The Mugen clone knew little of this kunoichi's weapon preferences or fighting habits, but he did know the skills of his weaponry trade very well. Almost all Kousen clan members trained with blade from a young age so the boy knew his way around a close range fight. When he sensed Niku's sideways movement through the contact with his knife, the boy knew a counter attack was only a hair's breath away. Thankfully, Niku didn't already have a weapon in hand and needed to form it. If luck were on Mugen's side, that brief split second would give him enough time to act. One of Mugen's feet reached out to demand traction with the ground and dig into the earth giving him a point upon which to pivot. The clone turned in the direction Niku had moved while retaining a bit of his forward momentum as his foothold skidded forwards a slight ways. The dagger and knife in his hands snapped back into place as quickly as his muscles would allow. The Bowie knife held up near the clone's head as the dagger performed a sweeping motion across Mugen's torso in a defensive manner. Even if he couldn't see an attack coming, if he knew it was imminent, certain blanket precautions like this could be made.

If the maneuver paid off, Mugen's sideways turned body would prevent a small target for the stabbing motion of Niku's stake and the sweeping dagger had a chance of deflecting the weapon off course before it could do any bodily harm. Assuming this act was a success, Mugen would find himself with a lot of forwards momentum from his lunge that made a follow up melee attack unfavorable. The time it would take to regain his footing for a proper strike simply couldn't be afforded. Besides, it had done its job and ensured there were no obvious traps lying in wait. Now the clone had to focus on making the most out of its presence so it took the opportunity to kick off the ground with the one foot that had reached it. Using all of Mugen's youthful strength, he would try to launch himself past Niku deeper into the mines in the direction from which she had come running. The boy would tumble through the air casting his weapons aside in favor of making a few hand seals. As Mugen landed, the ranton technique Ankoku no Kumo would begin to manifest around him propagating outwards in a coil to spread along the entire passageway.

Its purpose was simple. Block off Niku's path of retreat with a billowing wall of lightning clouds and force her back towards the group. The dull black clouds would be almost invisible at first in the darkness until the first few arcs of black lightning danced along their surface giving off an unnatural red glow. Once the cloud had expanded fully to create a barrier-like wall of cloud between Mugen and Niku, three black bolts of C-rank lightning would lash out with a three meter range threatening to do Niku harm if she lingered. These were just provocative attacks meant to scare the target into moving away from the cloud, but they had the potential to deal damage if she made no efforts to avoid them. The clone would hold his position here like this and spend the next three turns keeping the jutsu for as long as he could manage.

Mugen CP - 46/115
Clone CP -  37/115
Jutsu:

SCs:
Back to top Go down
US Moderator
US Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Clash at the Barracks [EVENT MISSION] Clash at the Barracks [EVENT MISSION] - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Apr 2015, 5:16 pm

Mod Post: The response is approved, due to changed circumstances some changes to Niku's behavior are in order:

*) Niku still retreats to the team of ninja coming after her and still taunts them.

*) After taunting she retreats back slightly and starts making a new cloud of Tetsuton dust making the previous cloud further in the mines inert, for that reason she loses 35 more CP. The Tetsuton will slowly accumulate in the area and if no identification of it in the dark is made or characters do not withdraw from the location within one post it is assumed they've breathed it in.

Niku's CP: 114/235
Back to top Go down
Ruka
Ruka

PostSubject: Re: Clash at the Barracks [EVENT MISSION] Clash at the Barracks [EVENT MISSION] - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Apr 2015, 5:52 pm

Don’t start, Onee-chan, I’m not putting his ring on just yet… I’m just trying something new out, weren’t you the one telling me to stop running off to save the world? Plus I remember supporting your crush on Meiko, I’d appreciate if you at least gave him a chance to mess up before judging.” Mana replied mentally. She knew that Kiyomi didn’t like Rukasu, that was specifically why Mana chose Kiyomi to be Mana’s objective eye that saw things more clearly, to Mana Rukasu was the one bad person she managed to change, he would always be special to her so she couldn’t see him objectively which Kiyomi may have been able to do.

Mana tried to maintain a close monitor on the situation, following her friends was really tough as they entered the mine initially but it was getting increasingly simpler as they advanced further. It troubled the magician a little bit that her team used Kiyomi’s link very carefully, they stayed quiet from where the kunoichi was which meant that they either didn’t communicate at all or spoke out loud which worried the magician. Mostly it worried Mana because she didn’t know what they were talking about when they weren’t on the link. It kept worrying the young woman that her team might pull something reckless.

Just like that thing that soon happened – just like that Mana felt a chakra signature splitting and rushing off forward towards Niku’s location. The magician yelled out on the link, she obviously couldn’t tell it was a clone or whose clone it was as the team was bit too far away to tell that much. “What the hell was that!? Are you guys trying to get yourselves killed?! She’s someone who can materialize objects from thin air, she’s not someone to just run at!” Then the magician felt the chakra signature diminishing, whoever that was must’ve either died or used a technique that reduced their chakra significantly. The young woman felt crushed inside but then after a quick chakra signature count she noticed that the number of people was the same.

Can I be informed the next time this happens? I couldn’t tell it was a clone so I just thought one of you guys rushed off to fight her. Wait… She’s… She’s moving in on you guys!” Mana warned the rest, there was some sort of strange presence in where Niku was, some incredibly thick and overwhelming signature of chakra but… Niku herself wasn’t there – she was heading towards the team. “Guys, be careful, she’s got something planned but… It’s not a clone – it’s her!” she replied having concluded that there were no more chakra signatures of her nature around, just whatever that technique was.

Mana had no idea what was happening but it seemed like Niku was heading the complete opposite direction, were they luring them TOWARDS them not outside the mines? Why would they do that? If Niku passes past them and exits the through their entrance she can head straight towards the Daimyo’s estate and Mana would have to endure another leap over the Inari mountain to chase her which would be tough. Not to mention that she’d have to take care of her friends which would hold her back even more. What the hell were they all doing?

I’m going to ignore the fact that you moved her the exact OPPOSITE direction to where the plan was supposed to have her moved, just keep pushing her, please! I sense something odd coming out of her, like a jammer, she’s filling the room with chakra which makes it really… Hard… To sense you guys…” Mana started to black out a little from the effort that it took to distinguish any chakra in that location – they were far enough to barely sense them with minimum details – just see everyone as balls of chakra with no details, now Niku made those… Strange jamming things that filled the room with chakra, there were thousands if not millions of them and they all had chakra.

Mana’s eyes shot open as she yelled out from sheer pain – her Shingan got overwhelmed completely. It had a weakness which was also its greatest strength – it sensed everything clearly, which meant that when an impossibly large amount of chakra signatures appeared the Shingan overwhelmed the user’s brain with information it wasn’t able to handle. Mana writhed around in pain on Shiko’s head, the rabbit’s shouts went ill and disappeared in the void of pain that all this overwhelming information brought, if Mana hadn’t closed the sensory link in time she’d have died.

The magician felt her body weightlessly floating in the air – she must’ve been falling down. A rough hit greeted her body, not one coming from rocks and dirt of the ground but one of pure fluff of Usushiko’s ear which managed to catch Mana and put her back on the rabbit’s head. The young woman immediately reached out on the link trying to alert her team, her voice was weak as she struggled to keep her consciousness in one place. Keeping up with ten or so signatures was tiring, several tens caused migraines, this was just ridiculous!

I… Can’t track her in that… She’s got billions of particles of something in the air… They all have signatures of their own, it’s like when she used Tetsuton before but the quantity is way bigger. I can’t… Can’t track her from here… If you don’t push her forward I won’t be able to give you too much information.” Mana uttered as she coughed up more blood after closing the link. It seemed like stressing her mind and body was what called forth those coughs, whatever this sickness was it was caused by exertion of Mana’s abilities even when normally she could pull it off.

So… Are you rushing in?” Usushiko asked, he was used to Mana being an idiot and taking stupid risks. The magician moved hair out of her face and wiped her blood off of her mouth. “No. They can handle it, they can follow the plan. Niku is weaker, whatever that stunt she pulled was it made her even weaker. They just need to follow the plan and not do anything stupid. Plus, you couldn’t follow us inside of that cave. But… She would…” Mana made handseals and slammed her hand on Usushiko’s head summoning Usubane. “There’s a woman inside that cave that needs to be smoked out, Rukasu is in there too, Bane-chan, he works with us now, don’t get into beating him up, just make sure those guys don’t get killed and drive Niku out here so we can crush her. They’re all close to the entrance from the other side, on the southern corridor.

The young and energetic female rabbit nodded and jumped off the gigantic summon and dashed into the mine. That rabbit idolized Mana and followed her every word, she’d make sure that Niku is on the other side even if that would mean beating the nukenin senseless and dragging her cold body there by herself.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Daedalus
Konoha Nin
Daedalus

PostSubject: Re: Clash at the Barracks [EVENT MISSION] Clash at the Barracks [EVENT MISSION] - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Apr 2015, 5:05 pm

Rukasu's devotion to Mana was quite surprising. When Meiko had first encountered him, he was nothing more than a cold blooded killer, attempting to murder a Genin for no other reason than that he simply could. Yet when he spoke of Mana, every word of his was genuine and spoken directly from the heart. Honestly the red head could barely believe this was the same person. Now she was starting to understand why Mana had so much faith in the crazed man. He was, perhaps, her greatest success story. The one person she had been able to change for the better. Sure she had toppled monsters in the past, but this had been completed with words and actions, rather than violence. Mana truly was something special in this world. Someone Meiko knew she'd always be chasing after, but never able to catch up to.

As for the situation at hand, the 'Snake King' had another jutsu he wished to use against Niku, but required everyone's trust and cooperation. There was a high risk that anyone too close to him would be trapped in the jutsu as well. "Right, I understand. Give a warning over the link when you plan to activate it so we have time to retreat." Meiko felt she had to remind him of the link since he was choosing to speak aloud rather than utilize it. Not only was it completely silent, it was far quicker to simply think a sentence than to say it.

Just as the group started to move again however, Mugen suddenly took action of his own. With the threat of a trap ahead, he suggested that they spring it. Before Meiko could even think to issue an order to stop him, he created a clone that dashed off into the darkness. Almost immediately Mana's voice rang in her head demanding to know what happened. Meiko instantly responded over the link, stating that Mugen had sent a clone ahead to flush out the enemy. Though it was dark, Meiko had a good idea as to the Genin's currentl location. That move of his was so brash, so reckless and yet, Meiko found herself biting her lip so she wouldn't break out in laughter.

"I've been such an idiot." She thought privately to herself. "I'm no leader, I've just been a mouthpiece for Mana. I can't believe I've been such an idiot." Taking in a deep breath, Meiko took a moment to address everyone through the link. "Everyone, I need to take a moment to talk to you. I've failed as your leader. Up until now, I've been too cautious, too meek to do anything without Mana's input and I'm sorry. I've been overestimating the enemy and underestimating all of you. I'm not fit for this position. Mugen, just now you made me realize how much of a fool I have been. I can't sit in the backline issuing orders. My job should be going straight for the enemy. Because of this, I'm surrendering my position. Kiyomi, I want you to take charge as sub commander now. I know you'll do a better job." As she finished, Mana's warnings came over the link. Mugen's clone had forced Niku to start moving towards them, rather than the cave's exit where Mana was waiting.

Throughout the darkness, Meiko could hear the struggle between clone and Parahambla echoing off the walls. In the darkness, Meiko's hearing was her strongest sense. Using it, she was able to estimate Niku's location. There was still a bit of distance between them, but the Parahambla woman would be closing in fast. Mana's next statement however, came with a bad omen. She was using something to jam her Shingan ability. Before she could elaborate, Mana fell silent for a short time. Meiko could not deny that she was worried for her friend, but at this point, action was required. A surge of chakra to the seal on her chest released the girl's body armour, instantly covering her body with it and fitting perfectly. "I'll be going in first. This jammer thing of her's is likely the trap Niku is trying to set up. Like Mugen said, let's spring it." Just before she could move however, Mana's voice came back. Meiko immediately sighing in relief that she was okay.

She said that there were billions of something in the air around the woman. So many she could not track them. Even in her mind, Mana sounded exhausted, but at the very least, she had given them perhaps the most important piece of information. As soon as she had said billions of something and related it to the woman's Tetsuton abilities, Meiko's memory instantly recalled the moments before the group entered the cave. Mana was coughing up blood and her giant rabbit companion had mentioned something was in her lungs, to which Mana replied she had not breathed any in. The evidence all lined up. "GUYS! I KNOW WHAT THE TRAP IS!" Meiko practically screamed through the link. "Niku has filled the area around her with iron dust. Breath that stuff in and you're as good as done. I'm going in!" With that, Meiko began moving forward.

Niku would have been very close by this point, so close that the risk of Meiko breathing in the dust was extremely high. That said, she had a plan. Assuming the dust was relatively free floating, this would work for a moment or two. Enough to give them time to begin their assault. She was never the best with handseals, but this little string was simple enough for her. Forming the two needed seals, Meiko clapped her hands together and pushed her palms forward. If it were not so dark, one could have seen a small seal appear on her palms. Meiko felt the chakra rush through her arms as the seal released itself and a small pulse of chakra shot through the tunnels. Originally this jutsu was designed to clear out smoke bombs and other clouds that restricted vision. In this case however, it should be more than enough to at least repel the floating dust. Considering Niku could manipulate this dust however, it was simple enough to assume that she could move the dust back into position in a few moments. Those moments were all she needed.

While Meiko's approach was anything but stealthy, her armour would make sure of that, hopefully the light pulse of chakra would be enough to throw the woman off long enough for this next trick. The moment the pulse left her hands, Meiko's right hand began to reach behind her while the left hand began to curl as if it were about to hold something. In the next instant, a bow materialized in her left hand while a quiver appeared on her back. Since she was already moving to grab it, Meiko was able to remove and notch an arrow in less than a second. Chakra flowed through her bow as she shot a quick message over the link. "SHIELD YOUR EYES! THIS IS GONNA BE BRIGHT!" With that, she released the arrow. The aim was not at Niku herself, but at the ground at her feet.

Closing her eyes as tightly as possible, Meiko turned her head away to try and minimize the damage as much as possible considering the short distance between her and the Parahambla member. Upon striking anything, the arrow would explode in a brilliant white light. Normally the arrow packed the power of five flashbangs, able to blind anyone even during the daylight hours. However, in the darkness of the cave, that flash would be amplified ten fold. Niku had been in here far longer than them and her eyes would have adjusted to the darkness far more than themselves. At this point a relatively harmless flashbang would become physically painful for the woman.

Meiko would not be completely immune to the flash either, however due to her precautions, she would simply lose any night vision she had developed to this point. Now it was just up to her comrades to follow up.

SC Used:
Spoiler:

Jutsu Used:
Spoiler:

Equipment Used:
Spoiler:

Equipment Abilities:
Spoiler:

Chakra Remaining: 139/150
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Clash at the Barracks [EVENT MISSION] Clash at the Barracks [EVENT MISSION] - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Apr 2015, 8:38 pm

Having been on the move for some time now, all he had to go on was Tenma's gesturing in the direction he was headed right now, something he had most likely done without really noticing what he was doing. When he had gotten out of his reach, Hiruzen had left a clone in charge of the fight with the Yamanaka before sinking into the ground and leaving in search of a better fighter. Moving through the large mountain, he had been able to feel tunnels for some time now, though he could not feel a single chakra signature. Hiruzen's way of transportation had been a rather useful one for him for quite some time now, proving how much it paid off to master the earth style. With his sensory and perceptive abilities, it did not take much longer before he spotted a massive field of chakra. Knowing that it was either a location where important people were hidden and shielded from sensors or the place where the other member of the Parabrahma was hiding, Hiruzen believed that it would at least be worth checking out.

The closer he got to the chakra rich spot, he could sense other chakra signatures too. Not being one for forgetting a chakra signature, he could tell that there was one unknown casting a large chakra field, one unknown and lesser signature, Meiko, Kiyomi, Mana and something else that he could not quite place. Wondering why the man that desecrated a grave site some time ago was there too, he figured Mana was desperate enough to ask even his kind of filth for help. The moment he sensed all of those Konoha shinobi at the same spot, the expression on his face shifted from extremely bored to very excited. They would not all be here in the same place if they just wanted to sit down and have tea, meaning the large field of chakra undoubtedly belonged to the member of the Parabrahma. While he moved closer and closer, he made sure to stay above the large chakra-rich area. From there, he would be able to come crashing down and let hell break loose in mere seconds.

Focusing on his senses, he made sure his ears would pick up on the faintest sound while his sensory ability would make sure that he would not dive face first into a raging inferno. That was when he felt a sudden surge of both memories and chakra, restoring his reservoirs and bestowing upon him the knowledge of Tenma's demise at the hands of the KYOBU and Hiruzen's own clone. Before the memories came to him, he had more or less wondered whether or not Tenma would get killed or contained, though it seemed like containing him was never an option due to a foreign chakra suffocating him to the point of death. Due to the sudden rush of things overcoming him for a moment, he had been kept from engaging prematurely. Activating his Sharingan, he prepared to move in the moment an opening presented itself for him to exploit. Noticing that Meiko was attempting some kind of attack judging by her chakra dropping, a couple of things soon went down beneath him. Though he did not exactly know the specifics, the fact that the field of chakra was suddenly knocked aside and exposing the chakra signature of the person casting it was all he needed to know.

Pushing the earth around him aside so that he could move around and release the jutsu, he formed a string of seals that made a large portion of the ceiling above the Parabrahma member come down on top of her without warning. If she had no way of telling that he was there prior to the attack, chances were that she would be in big trouble. Being one of the truest Ninjutsu masters in the known shinobi world, selecting just how much earth would come crashing down without taking the entire cavern down by weakening the structure was well within his power. Making enough of it fall to bury her alive, the ceiling fell away to the point where Hiruzen was just sitting in a small perch that was nothing more than a circular spot amidst the rocks a moment ago, letting in a rather bright light. With so much rock having fallen away, he was now able to look down to where his target was, were it not for the large amount of solid rock falling down on top of her. Had it not been for his sensory skills and whatever trick Meiko had pulled, he would not have been able to pin-point her position enough to send down a potentially lethal attack. This meant that if the attack managed to overwhelm the Parabrahma, she would have had a big part to play in it.

Having dropped several tons of earth on top of her, especially with the rather bright light in the tunnel that managed to irritate even his Sharingan, he had plenty of opportunity to use what he had dropped down for a follow-up attack. By now, he was sure that people had picked up on his location, especially Mana with whatever sensory ability she was using. Watching as the rocks rapidly fell down, the area he had made collapse on top of her was no more than four meters on every side of her, he made it hard for her to evade taking a hit while at the same time making sure that the others in the cave were not caught up in it and killed in the process. As much as he disliked at least two people down in the caves, his goal was to take down only one of them today. Forming some quick seals, Hiruzen made a clone and sent it to the last location at which he knew people were fighting, just to ensure that he would get a challenge today. That said, if the other had any problems with him being there, he would gladly dispatch him along with the Parabrahma. For now, he would just remain in his spot while he waited for the attack to do what it was going to do, as well as all the others involved to either make use of it or just wait it out as it went down. To him it hardly mattered, he'd love to take care of what they were supposed to do while they took a backseat.

It had always been his thing to not wait for others but to take the reigns and hold on to them with both hands. Right now, he felt rather generous, letting the other shinobi take the kill if they were going to engage after the controlled cave-in. If they took too long and were going to continue not doing anything, he would just dispatch the Parabrahma before going on to look for another. When the rocks were to hit the floor and lie still, there would be a good part of the floor that would get covered by them completely, though the hole in the ceiling would make up for it. Having roughly four meters from the ground to the floor, it would not be much of a stretch for someone to move through the caverns and get to Niku. The same went for Niku, if she managed to survive the attack, she would have no trouble in getting to Hiruzen or crossing the rubble and moving towards the others. Due to the setting, Hiruzen was among the only people that had nothing to fear during a cave-in, being very well versed in the use of earth nature manipulation. This extended to the people he did not dislike by default, but only if they got off of their ass and started fighting like they meant it. He had not been asked to take care of the Parabrahma just to make the other shinobi look bad.

Jutsu used:
active SC:
Chakra:
Back to top Go down
Ancladar
Konoha Nin
Ancladar

PostSubject: Re: Clash at the Barracks [EVENT MISSION] Clash at the Barracks [EVENT MISSION] - Page 2 EmptyWed 29 Apr 2015, 4:56 am

OOC Note.:

The makings of a headache were starting to form in Kiyomi's head. The stress of battle, keeping up all these links, Mana's injury, and her magician friends infatuation with a dude who vomited up snakes and killed children for fun. Today was turning out to be great. Rukasu's words didn't convince Kiyomi in the least. He was the so called snake king after all. Still she answered him when he asked about the private link. "Yes, I can link the two of you." She did, but she'd still be able to hear them. Just none of the others would hear the thoughts, just Mana, Rukasu, and Kiyomi. The other two would have no idea Kiyomi was listening in either.

Before she did though she shared some private thoughts with Mana. My crush on Meiko is completely different than your infatuation with Rukasu. Meiko is not an insane snake vomiting child murderer. To even compare the two of them is an insult to Meiko...Honestly I'm glad you're interested in someone, but could you please find someone else? Someone more stable? Also I've made the executive decision to ground you when this mission is over. Confining you to bed for a month long vacation no if's ands or buts. We're going to make sure you're well again before you try and do anything."

As Mugen's clone tried to draw out Niku Kiyomi nodded her approval. "Good work Mugen. I'll be sure to report your contribution to your village. You show sound judgement." He was sure to rise quickly through the ranks of his village with the skills he was showing now. Even if the plan was getting a bit screwy and hard to keep track of due to Niku's attempts to mess with Mana's Shingan. Kiyomi readied herself for combat at the mention of Niku approaching.

Then came the unpleasant surprise of Meiko surrendering her position to Kiyomi. Truthfully, Kiyomi thought she should have had the position from the start. Meiko was right she was a front liner in your face combatant. Not a person to stay back and give orders. Kiyomi on the other hand had the perfect jutsu to do just that. It's fine Meiko. You didn't fail us. By admitting this wasn't your shtick you likely saved us. Go do your think I know you can handle this spike wearing bitch. Aright the rest of you follow behind Meiko, but be sure to give each other room to fire jutsu or throw weapons. Mugen stick by me. If the chance comes up I'll use my fuuton jutsu to boost the power of your projectiles.

Meiko's skills showed almost instantly. In a matter of moments thanks to her and Mana she had figured out the trap, she had hopefully cleared it, and then she would likely blind the woman. Thanks to her advanced warning Kiyomi managed to shield her eyes with plenty of time. She had heard Niku taunting the lot of them, but Kiyomi wouldn't fall for such taunts. The woman was outnumbered, injured, and outclassed. She was not going to escape from this situation.

Kiyomi started to prep her own jutsu in which would be a perfect way to sneak attack the woman in the dark cavern. Then it was as if the gods themselves had it out for Niku when the cavern began to go down. The threat of a cave in was frighting, but the fact that it only seemed to be centered around the woman made her think it was a jutsu. Perhaps Rukasu used it? Or Mugen? She didn't know all of their elements so it was possible.

Regardless not wanting to miss a chance to exploit an opening Kiyomi called to her team over the link. Fire what you can at her now! Just try not to collapse the tunnel on us. Also stay out of my line of fire unless you want to be burned! Move to your right Rukasu and Meiko. She thought as she made the handseals for her own jutsu. In the darkness of the tunnel, the collapsed tunnel, and the fact her eyes were likely blinded Kiyomi's jutsu would be undetectable for Niku unless she could sense chakra. A blast of invisible katon energy soared through the air towards Niku ,or her last location if she was buried, without a sound. Upon contact with Niku or the stone she was possibly buried in her flesh, iron, and the surrounding stone would reach searing hot temperatures. This would inflict agonizing burns on the woman inhibiting movement if it struck while turning the stone into obstacles she had to avoid, further slowing her down for Kiyomi's comrades to strike.

Justu used/active:
Back to top Go down
Mugen Kousen
Mugen Kousen

PostSubject: Re: Clash at the Barracks [EVENT MISSION] Clash at the Barracks [EVENT MISSION] - Page 2 EmptyFri 01 May 2015, 10:03 pm

((Now that I have time, edited to be much nicer~ Same stuff happened, just more detail now.))

Property of Becks.

The panic Mugen's actions had caused their leader made it hard for the boy to hold back a smirk. Mana didn't lose her cool for long, but the sudden shout over the mental link had the young Kousen suppressing a giggle. Even if he hadn't moved out on his own, the rest of the team was already speaking of plans that didn't involve driving Niku out to the other side of the mountain. She was a famous kunoichi, but she was also injured badly. Mugen figured it would be best to let her recover while they handled the rest. After all, this criminal already had one foot in the grave...right? Reports of Niku's waning chakra and injuries had Mugen feeling overconfident and the rest of the group seemed to be having their own swells of faith in actions. It was a surprise to find the other members of the team praising him when he'd been so reckless. Fortune favored the bold, but in the world of shinobi such impulsive acts could often spell out punishment for the offender. Thankfully, it appeared to have driven the others to action and now the fight to press this wounded beast of a woman to her death was on.

At Meiko's warning, Mugen reached into his clothing to retrieve a breathing apparatus in hopes that it would be enough to keep Niku's tetsuton out of his lungs. The device was simple and there was a good chance it lacked the capability to purge each breath of such fine iron particles, but there was little else Mugen had in his arsenal which could deal with such a threat. With this preparation against a potential danger made, the boy followed at Kiyomi's side and followed orders this time. Meiko was the first among them to engage their target drawing forth a bow of chakra in a manner Mugen hardly thought possible. The warning came to shield their eyes and Mugen obeyed without waiting to see why it was important.

The genin's forearm rose to cover his oculars just in time to bar the otherwise blinding light from doing its worst to his sight. When he lowered his limb it wasn't like there was much he could see in the dark anyways. But at the very least, it had saved him from being completely lost in shadow. This allowed Mugen to witness the cave in induced by Hiruzen come rumbling down on top of the enemy as a rainfall of stone and earth. It was a wonder that the instability hadn't buried them all in dirt and a large cloud of dust kicked up filling the tunnel with a filthy haze. Coughing through the billowing cloud, Mugen squinted through the obscuring debris as Kiyomi's voice sounded next to him. It was a call to strike with everything he had but it was hard to accurately hit a target buried under a mountain of rocks. Thankfully, Mugen had a jutsu that could simply go around these earthly barriers. A string of three hand seals danced forth from the Kumogakure shinobi's fingers ending in a pair of open palms aimed upwards slightly in Niku's last known direction.

"Ranton! Ryuusuisen!"

Simultaneous to the blast of heat unleashed by his konoha senpai, Mugen's chakra manifested as a wave of liquid lightning that spewed in an upwards arc going overhead any allies that might get in the way only to splash down on top of the rubble. Even if Niku remained buried to use the ground as insulation against Kiyomi's heat, the many gaps throughout the pile would serve as poor protection against the fluid ranton jutsu. Upon hitting solid rock, the technique would spread around it and flow deeper into the mess of earth seeking out an enemy to shock. Cracks and gaps would serve as a maze of pathways towards the goal of Niku's flesh lest she did something to halt the numerous split streams of ranton before they could reach her.

Meanwhile, the clone held its ground and maintained the barrier of Ranton clouds ever wary of an attempt to escape.

Mugen CP: 40/115
Clone CP: 34/115
Jutsu:
Equipment:
SCs:
Back to top Go down
Ruka
Ruka

PostSubject: Re: Clash at the Barracks [EVENT MISSION] Clash at the Barracks [EVENT MISSION] - Page 2 EmptySat 02 May 2015, 10:03 am

Mod Post: Due to me being a total idiot I forced Niku to pay chakra twice for nothing. The Tetsuton dust is free, shaping it into weapons costs chakra which simply did not happen. Therefore Niku is refunded the chakra for making dust

Niku's CP: 184/235

If anyone wishes to discuss this or complain about this feel free to, I definitely deserved the shitstorm. At the moment I forced chakra to be paid for something harmless and something which shouldn't even cost chakra at all and I apologize.
Back to top Go down
US Moderator
US Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Clash at the Barracks [EVENT MISSION] Clash at the Barracks [EVENT MISSION] - Page 2 EmptySat 02 May 2015, 12:18 pm

So far Niku was unable to pinpoint just exactly the plan of these children was. The fact that pitiful and insignificant hatchlings of ninja were causing trouble to her pissed her off, still, not to the point where Niku would lose focus. Had the woman not faced the Sorceress and been blown away so easily, with the young cocky little twerp even joking at her, she’d have underestimated these brats but now… Now they were fair game, they were just like any other ninja, Niku felt no hesitance in killing them. But first she had to find out exactly what their plan was.

That young boy whom Niku didn’t know as she was not briefed about him blocked her escape, that meant that the team didn’t want Niku to get out of the mine which didn’t make too much sense. Had they forgotten that the woman spent almost half of her life inside a pitch black cell. She sustained her life catching small animals in total darkness. Sure, she was no super-sensor who could sense anything around her like a bat or anything but if there was an environment she preferred to fight in, it was this darkness. These kids grew up in freedom, their eyes knew what rays of light were, Niku had to learn all that again when she was freed by the Parabrahma.

Blood squirted out of the small rat as the woman’s teeth sunk into it. How long has it been that Niku lived on what she could find? After all she did for the village they barely even had enough decency to place her in a proper cell, they didn’t even put her in the same prison that everyone else went. Why would they – everyone hated killers of their comrades. Brothers in arms… That’s how their team was called. Yet they were all bastards, cunts and greatest dicks one could find. They did their jobs but they cursed, drank, tortured the enemy soldiers. At least Niku had the decency to just kill them outright, those men and women were her friends… But they were also bad people which meant they had to die.

A loud noise sent Niku down on the floor, the long hair that had by now reached her feet fell all over the woman’s tired and wounded body. Her body was probably still suffering from the infections from all the rat bites. It was like the little critters knew what Niku was doing to them and they bit her back when she tried to sleep. Niku ate them so they tried to eat her back… Those rats were almost the size of dogs, maybe their great size was the reason why Niku managed to survive feeding on roaches, those big blind mountain spiders and rats. Still, no one who put her here intended for her to live – she was a reject – killer of brothers and sisters. People like that were worse than scum in the ninja world.

The loud noise was some sort of steel clinging to her cell. Niku hasn’t heard any noise in well over years, the whole eternity for what it seemed. A noise of steel grabbing and denting the steel surface was like… It had no worthy comparisons. Was this friend or enemy? Have Kumogakure finally grown enough balls to take her out of her misery? Tears burst from Niku’s eyes, she went so far these years, she did things, suffered so much just to survive. She drank blood and ate flesh of things people ran away from after even seeing with the corners of their eyes. Her body was covered with corruption of infection, it ached to even move a muscle. She didn’t want to die…

The steel roared as the door burst open and bright purple light burst into her cell. It was emanating from the chains that tore the steel door to shreds. Door built by her own clansmen, people who were disgusted by Niku’s murderous ways. How couldn’t they understand? Bad people was what made the world bad, if all bad people just shut the fuck up and died, everything would be better! No one would have to go through the suffering that Niku went through! A man in a hood entered Niku’s cell. The woman screamed as the noise of his footsteps and the small amount of light to determine his body shape reached her long dormant senses.

Hmmm… You tried to scratch through the rock…” the man said, his voice was like knife to Niku’s ears, the woman hurled the most horrific cry of agony. “Pleaseee… Stop…” as she covered her ears. The man grabbed her hand and lifted it up to his eyes. “Your nails… They’re completely torn off, you’ve been clawing the rock until your hands were beyond use. I can use a person with such will to live. You want to make the world better by killing all the evil, I want the same thing. Come with me.” Niku couldn’t stop whimpering from the man’s voice. His tone wasn’t pleasant, his words sounded more like an order than a request. She got back on her knees and crawled after him. Out. Out of her cell. Into freedom. Whatever that was…

Niku sensed one of the brats doing something. They must’ve had some sort of communication, no way they would’ve worked together so well without words. As much as Niku hated the sound of a person’s voice as it reminded her of her liberation, she realized the importance of it. They must’ve had a mental link or something like that, which meant that it had to be taken out. But not now, now was a time for survival. The one who lifted the arm sent nearly indistinguishable sounds of steel rubbing together, almost like pieces of armor. It had to be Wakizashi Meiko, that young woman was someone Niku was briefed about. She was dangerous and could stand up to some Parabrahma members alone potentially, something everyone thought to be impossible…

Even right now the young woman must’ve tried something, this was a bad place to be holed into: Wakizashi Meiko, Yamanaka Kiyomi, Snake King, that Kumo brat… These weren’t people one wanted to face alone holed up in a mine, each one of them could’ve posed a significant challenge, together they were dangerous, who would have known that the likes of Wakizashi Meiko and Yamanaka Kiyomi could work with the Snake King, wasn’t that guy really disliked around Konoha? Didn’t he kill people close to the Konohagakure borders? Was the Parabrahma’s information incorrect? How could they work together so simply?

No, Niku wouldn’t just stand here. She quickly dashed back and shot her arm forward, focusing her chakra which built a wall out of the Tetsuton dust covering 10 meters radius, in other words, it was unpassable as it was S rank steel of finest quality. That eliminated all of the dust in the area but it blocked the shinobi off. Luckily enough right as she did that, right as whatever technique Wakizashi Meiko tried to perform something else happened, something burst from the walls of the mines, shaking up the very foundation which made it very uncomfortable to be holed up for both sides: Niku didn’t know if the Team Hokage clogged up the other side of entry and if they did – they were in a world of trouble as the mine was going down.

Unfortunately for her – she also was sort of clogged up with about 5 meters of Tetsuton dust left to exploit. That clone and it’s silly jutsu was still in the way so Niku charged at it, forming swords in her arms nearly momentarily and swiping them in an X shaped formation covering most of the mine, it would’ve taken extreme agility to dodge in such clogged up space or just a very powerful jump above the X where she swiped the blades. Either way the clone and his technique would’ve been out of the way – the blades were as hard as an S rank steel alloy – there was little it couldn’t cut. Luckily enough the wall was just as hard, it wasted a ton of Niku’s chakra but it will be a bitch to break through it, it would take an incredibly powerful lightning technique to drill through that, at least S rank which wasn’t very common.

The Parabrahma member had no idea who it was to cause this cave in, whatever he/she did, Niku was lucky to make a run for it and build a wall of Tetsuton before being overwhelmed. That same wall then took a powerful hit shaking the mine even further. For some reason the Tetsuton dust were brightened up which suggested a heat-based attack being sent Niku’s way simultaneously with the combined assault of the whoever caused the rocks to fall and that Meiko kunoichi. Whatever the method of their communication, it was getting to hot for the injured Niku, she could only manipulate half of the amount of weapons she normally could, it was time for a tactical retreat. She was facing far greater resistance than she planned to. Hopefully that meant that Tenma and Kijin and Tenma’s stupid army had less pressure to deal with…

Niku had no idea what just started to make the mine collapse, rocks were falling all over, it took complete focus for the woman to even sense when the rock separated from the ceiling and went down to crush her head. Whatever the person that caused the first rocks to fall must’ve caused more damage to the mines than they intended to. One rock even hit her headdress removing it and exposing Niku’s bald head. Revealing all the Parabrahma silence seal tattoos on her body and her eyes, cold, emotionless and lacking any pupils but still able to see relatively alright, not as well as most people, but enough to call it sight. The Leader said she was lucky when he had her body healed. Niku dashed through the mine, she had to get out, she had to retreat to the wall!

She disintegrated the swords right after swiping, unless the clone somehow tried to counterattack, of course. That left her with 5 more meters of possible useable Tetsuton as the wall was still intact. There was a limit at how much dust Niku could manipulate, that capped at about 30 meters at highest rank, the rank of the jutsu also dictated the sturdiness of the tool crafted. That was what made the Kirikuzu clan so famed in the shinobi world – their ability to near effortlessly craft tools of highest quality. That loser-blacksmith from Konoha must’ve been impressed, Niku’s ideal and matchless craftsmanship blown her uselessness to shame!!! “No, stop getting careless, stop underestimating them, that’s how Kijin lost his life…” Niku thought as she got closer and closer to the mine.

Shit” she yelled as a rabbit jumped at her, a pink and hairy little bastard tried to sock her right in the jaw. Niku ducked and slid under it moving past it. She tried to make a run for the exit as the rabbit shouted something out, maybe an offense or a taunt as Niku felt a powerful blow in her back – the rabbit must’ve refocused her efforts and drop kicked Niku as the woman stood up sending her crashing forward through several fallen rocks out into the yard, right near a wall. Had the woman faced the rabbit she'd have dodged the pathetic attack effortlessly but she got reckless and tried to run, she made the right call - standing in that mine was dangerous now that it was falling down on everyone inside. Niku felt blood in her mouth, she felt her bones being grinded to dust where the rabbit kicked her – that little bitch had some kick in her. Niku spat out some more blood as she stood up only for her jaw to drop.

A gigantic white rabbit with the stupid Sorceress bitch was waiting for her on the other side… THAT was their plan all along!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mugen Kousen
Mugen Kousen

PostSubject: Re: Clash at the Barracks [EVENT MISSION] Clash at the Barracks [EVENT MISSION] - Page 2 EmptySat 02 May 2015, 2:34 pm

• The only counter the clone will attempt to make is to fire the last two lightning bolts left from the cloud in an attempt to deal two instances of C-rank lightning damage to Niku. Assume it takes any hits after that and is destroyed.
  • Upon gaining the knowledge from the clone's defeat, Mugen informs Mana over the Yamanaka link that Niku is making a break for her direction.
Back to top Go down
US Moderator
US Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Clash at the Barracks [EVENT MISSION] Clash at the Barracks [EVENT MISSION] - Page 2 EmptySat 02 May 2015, 6:04 pm

*) In a very spontanic attempt to dodge Mugen clone's lightning bolts Niku managed to avoid one and took one C rank lightning bolt damage to the side before encountering the rabbit.
Back to top Go down
Ruka
Ruka

PostSubject: Re: Clash at the Barracks [EVENT MISSION] Clash at the Barracks [EVENT MISSION] - Page 2 EmptySat 02 May 2015, 8:20 pm

Mana didn’t attempt to reopen her Shingan for a while. Any attempts to reach over the endless ocean of dust, of which all particles had a separate signature would’ve ended with pain and injury or death. The magician just kept listening in on the mental link, she couldn’t really understand well what was going on with her Shingan closed and she was visibly worried and confused. It must’ve been rather obvious to Usushiko as the rabbit stood still for a while before finally managing to gather his strength to speak.

You’re worried about them, aren’t you? You know Usubane has been training day and night to impress you, just let her take care of it for you, a chance like this is all she’s been talking about day and night.” the rabbit spoke and laughed out a bit, carefully as to not shake Mana off of his forehead. The magician sighed after breathing in and out, the pain which could’ve come either from her unknown sickness or the sensation of nearly having her own brain overheat on her was slowly passing away.

I know, I trust Bane-chan. She reminds me of me a lot, training under people everyone talks about, idolizing them and hoping to be worth their time and legacy. Still, I’ll always be worried about everything, I’m just that kind of person.” Mana smiled and playfully clicked Usushiko’s forehead with her heel. Normally it should’ve been painful but the giant goof barely felt a thing from that, must’ve been from all the times he tackled rocks, mountains and buildings. There was one time when Usushiko tackled the fully powered Leech, it was like hitting an immovable object. With an endurance like that there was no surprise that the rabbit barely felt a thing.

Mana couldn’t keep her worry in, she closed her eyes and opened Shingan trying to track her friends and how well Usubane was doing. Apparently something happened and Niku was no longer filling the room with that dampener of sensory, now all of the dust was focused into a singular construct which was much easier to read. Mana also felt a familiar chakra inside the mountain but it was tough to believe that it could’ve been him, how could Hiruzen be there? Who else was there with chakra signature that large? It was apparent that Niku was fleeing to the exit of the mine but the entire mountain was acting strange, at times the magician saw clouds of dust coming out of the mines.

Team, I think the mine is collapsing, may be a good idea to get out of there, I think that’s what made Niku run towards the exit, I sent Usubane to intercept her so it should be alright. I sense a large chakra signature in your way, I assume that’s one of Niku’s constructs? If that’s the case I still sense some leftover dust in some rooms right of you, they may be chambers separated by just a thin layer of rock, if you break that layer gently enough you may bypass that construct and get to another corridor, try to get out of the mines pretty soon, whether you come to this side or the other. I won’t let Niku pass, Usushiko patched me up so I can go for another round with her.

Mana finished her briefing by closing her eyes and breathing out, she slightly narrowed the field of sensory just to follow Usubane who was heading right on a collision course with Niku. It was good – with the speed that Niku was picking up she had little ways to avoid the sudden attack of a taijutsu trained rabbit. Her wish to please Mana by being the best ninja animal made Usubane into an amazing taijutsu fighter, the magician had no doubts she’d be able to do what she was ordered to do. “Are you sure about that, Nakotsumi? Do you remember that you’re sick? Might be a good idea to let me and Usubane handle it…” the rabbit advised.

He was right, the sickness was not evident right now but it was still there, whenever Mana pushed her body, used chakra, fought hard her body was taken over by pain. Blood started shooting through every orifice it was able to. Contrary to popular belief Mana didn’t like vomiting blood but there may have been no choice. The young woman carefully slid down the rabbit’s fur and stood straight. She was going to meet Niku and defeat her right here and there. There was no way that the kunoichi will allow this woman claim any more lives.

Finally the two chakra signatures clashed, in just several short moments Niku’s signature started getting closer to Mana’s location – Usubane was successful. Niku looked really banged up: her dress was torn on her side where it looked like she got a pretty nasty burn, her arm was really hurt badly and almost spraying blood, her headdress was blown off and her face was exposed. Niku was not a very pretty woman, she had some quite attractive features and she probably could have looked normal if she wanted to. The way things were, her white, lacking any pupils eyes and bald head sort of rejected and scared anyone looking at the woman.

Without any further interaction Usushiko charged at the mountain pass. He intended to crush the woman by simply tackling her sending her crashing into the mountain. Whether he hit or miss the mountain would’ve taken some further damage causing the mines to collapse even faster, her team would have been wise not to stay in there for too long. Even more, Usubane must’ve been well aware of that attack pattern as she also charged out of the mine and would’ve tried to catch Niku off guard by catching her into a taijutsu combination of her own. Attempting to beat her around, throw her into the air and then crashing back down.

You know I had time to calm down a bit. I sort of thought of forgiving you, I tried to… I really did… But… You killed a lot of people, innocent people who only did their jobs and wished you no harm, servicemen who were ordered to retreat upon seeing any of you. Then you threatened to hurt my friends, a man I may or may not be in love with and a brave young soul from Kumogakure. Against such a person I simply cannot hold back, such a person I cannot forgive!” Mana shouted out the last sentence out loud as tears started to fill her eyes. She meant what she said, she usually forgave everyone but... Niku was past that, she was just beyond any honor, any redemption.

As the voice of the young woman echoed her hands flashed through hand seals and chakra shaped around Mana’s body, a gigantic avatar of flames shaped like a dragon, the sheer heat and pulsing chakra forced even Usushiko to take several steps back. Mana would have ordered the dragon to keep attacking, punching weak punches that were telegraphed and avoidable only to lure the woman into Usubane’s second taijutsu combination, this time it was supposed to keep her down. “All that this woman has done, all the damage she has caused… And yet… Even when using my most powerful jutsu I still don’t want to hit her, I try to keep her alive…” Mana realized as her jutsu would have finished a bit sooner than she had expected as the chakra use forced blood to come up from her lungs only to be coughed up.

Still, as a last resort attempt to finally take this ruthless woman down the magician would’ve rushed towards her location, if the woman was hit by Usubane’s relentless taijutsu attacks she’d be well beyond the condition to dodge or respond. Mana’s intention was a powerful genjutsu which was supposed to finish the woman off. She owed the souls of the people that this woman had killed at least that much. Regardless if her attempt to land the genjutsu was successful or not the magician would’ve straightened up and mumbled out through sheer pain of her sickness.

I’m sorry, Niku… I’m sure something terrible has made you into a person you are now, I’m sorry that I’m unable to fix you in any other way than to take you out… Perhaps this sickness is right to claim my life if this is the best I can do…” she would’ve said offering the woman a chance to justify her means. Every moment that Mana had seen this murderous woman she was sadistic and cruel, bloodthirsty and willing to kill anyone who stood in front of her. That was someone whom Mana couldn’t understand or justify, she had only one response against this kind of person and it was one she could not be proud of…

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Daedalus
Konoha Nin
Daedalus

PostSubject: Re: Clash at the Barracks [EVENT MISSION] Clash at the Barracks [EVENT MISSION] - Page 2 EmptyTue 05 May 2015, 2:10 am

The moment Meiko released her arrow, she could sense something was wrong. There was a shift in the air mere moments before her arrow exploded prematurely. The brilliant flash illuminated the tunnels so brightly that all shadows were eliminated. With luck, the team would have heeded her warning and shielded their eyes, allowing them to continue combat unimpeded. It appeared that was just the case, as her allies all unleashed their own barrage of attacks, forcing Meiko to dodge to the side just as Kiyomi warned her too. No sooner had she done so then the crackling of lightning and an intense blast of heat both shot past her. The lightning technique released by Mugen was bright enough to illuminate the tunnel while also not being blinding to Meiko. She was able to open her eyes in time to see what the obstruction was. Before them stood a wall of shining metal that easily withstood the jutsu shot at it. Once Mugen's lightning had run its course, the tunnel returned to pure darkness.

During this time, the entire tunnel began to shake mere moments after her arrow had stuck the wall, the sound of a cave in echoed beyond the barrier. For a moment, Meiko stood still, worried about the stability of the tunnels. Mana's blast had already shaken the foundations, perhaps the crumbling rocks was simply a delayed reaction. On the bright side, it had been on the opposite side of this wall and right on top of Niku's location. It was possible she had been caught by it, but unlikely. Approaching the wall, Meiko tapped it twice with the back of her gauntlet. It was still radiating heat from Kiyomi's jutsu so it was best not to touch it directly. Listening to the sound it made, Meiko's blacksmithing experience immediately told her that this wall was practically flawless in its creation. Even without touching it directly, she knew that the surface would feel as smooth as a plane of glass, yet it would be even more solid than the walls that surrounded Konoha.

"Goddamn." She said aloud. Meiko had yet to see a Tetsuton user in action, but had heard of their incredible quality. To turn dust into this with just chakra, it was amazing they hadn't put more blacksmiths out of work. Mana's voice then echoed through the link, warning them that the mine might be collapsing and that Niku was heading towards the exit. "Shit..." Meiko cursed under her breath. At this point, there was no stopping the two from clashing again, something she had wanted to avoid. Another failure on her part. Her hesitations had allowed Niku to get far enough away and set up this trap. She should have just gone straight to the battlefield rather than double back for Kiyomi.

Mana continued to say that there might be some side rooms they could use to bypass the wall. To do so, they would need to break down the walls, which might destabilize the tunnels even more. It was best that she was not in command now. She would inevitably choose the wrong option and either get the team killed by a cave in, or be too late to help Mana and she might even end up dead or severely injured. The red head was not qualified to make such decisions that involved the lives of others. The only thing she was good for was being the dumb muscle.

"Kiyomi, what's the plan? Do we press on, or fall back?" Should they continue forward, Meiko could easily break through the walls of the side rooms. If they fell back, her jetpack would allow her to cross over the mines quickly, but that would still leave Mana alone with Niku for a couple minutes. Regardless, she had to leave the decision to Kiyomi. She would choose the right option.
Back to top Go down
Ancladar
Konoha Nin
Ancladar

PostSubject: Re: Clash at the Barracks [EVENT MISSION] Clash at the Barracks [EVENT MISSION] - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 May 2015, 6:23 am

Niku was proving to be more skilled than she had expected. Even greatly outnumbered, injured, and likely low on charka she was still managing to put up a fight. The iron wall prevented them from giving chase and to her knowledge none of them were Doton users. Even if they were risking a cave in was not something she'd do. Even if one person was skilled in Doton keeping three others safe with an iron dust manipulating s-ranked criminal was not something she'd risk.

With a sigh she called out over the link. Leave the tunnels. I don't think any of you have the Doton element and we shouldn't risk a cave in. Anymore than we already have. We'll go out the way we came and try to catch up to Niku as she battles Mana. Rukasu and Meiko the two of you are faster so don't slow down on our accounts. Get to Mana fast she can't keep this up in her condition. Mana let your summons harry her for now. You're too injured for combat let alone with her. I don't care if you do outrank me in this mission. Stand down and let the rest of us take her down.

With her orders given she took off down the tunnel presumably with Rukasu and Meiko zooming ahead and Mugen keeping pace with her. Unless something happened soon this would be their course of action. 
Jutsu used/Sc's active:
Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: Clash at the Barracks [EVENT MISSION] Clash at the Barracks [EVENT MISSION] - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 May 2015, 10:39 am

Not everything that was happening was something anyone could do. In the beginning, Mugen used his clone to get the enemy closer to the team so that Mana could rest a bit longer.  Which worked well but at the same time, it caused the people on this team to fight when there was no way knowing if it would work or not. Each attack and each plan executed perfectly but Niku already knew what to do to prevent any more damaged to her. It was just getting to become a very long battle. It also seemed that the more injured she got the better she fought. However, there was no real way to prove this so Rukasu had already concluded that she was a crazy mess. Rukasu barely did anything as he was just observing each tactic that played next. Mieko dropping down from position was a good idea because it seemed that the criminal teamed up with only the genin to fight this battle. Rukasu needed someone strong to fight alongside of him. However, Kiyomi was now in charge and that was not a bad idea but she did have her trust issues against the Rukasu.

Soon after that, the team attacked with Ninjutsu, as they tried to blind her and hurt her in different ways. Rukasu's sensory ability was on as he noticed someone in the earth above them. Well to be exact this person was close to the enemy. When Rukasu noticed the rocks falling down at her but missed, it was clear that this was an attack against Niku. Rukasu then told the team that this was someone's doing from in the earth above. It was their choice if they wanted to believe him or not. This person chakra levels were excessively high, at that point, he could not tell if this person had more chakra than Mana. Rukasu ended up ignoring the person, as he knew he needed to react quickly before it was too late. The criminal had taken out one of his scrolls, opened it and placed his giant sword on top of it. Rukasu knew that this sword would not be able to finish the job. He knew he would have to rely on his other skills before he could achieve his part in this mission. Forming the hand seal as the blades switched, and then he heard in his mind that the link between him and Mana could happen. Rukasu was now able to her something before this battle was over. The criminal knew that he needed to make sure this was happening since he could not predict the outcome of this battle.

"Thank you Kiyomi." Rukasu said in his mind link with Kiyomi, and he watched as his teammates attacked on. However, Niku was now escaping the cave but she intercepted by usubane, a rabbit that was not too happy with Rukasu. It was clear what was going to happen next and the criminal was going to attack head on. Kiyomi told the team to escape and make sure that they used their speed to reach Mana before it was too late. Rukasu had taken a deep breath and he was gone in an instant, using his speed to escape the mine. If Mieko's speed matched, Rukasu's then she could be about next to him. Once Rukasu exited the mine, he stopped as he formed a series of hand seals, bit his thumb finger and slammed his palm on the ground. Rukasu summoned Kin. The red headed criminal was on top of his giant snake, as the criminal looked down, because there was a high chance of someone exiting with him. "I am going to go on ahead, if you want a ride hop on." Rukasu said as he signaled his snake to ride along side of the mountain. Rukasu wanted to be the first one there so he could make sure that he would be the one to kill Niku and not anybody else.

Rukasu then realized as the snake charged ahead, that he almost forgot about his personal link, "Hey Mana, if you can hear me that is great. I asked Kiyomi for a private link between us two. I want to let you know that I am on my way there, please do not fight and let me handle this for you. I saw the blood from before you summoned your rabbit, please be careful. I don't want you to get hurt in any way. If I die today then I want you to know once again that I have fallen for you deeply and I cannot live without you. I am going to kill this lady for you, so you won’t have to dirty your hands any more. Your happiness will be my future. Please keep your head up; I am always here to protect you as much as I can. Oh, I almost forgot one thing. If I die then tell the world that I died as a hero." Rukasu said over the mental link that was for Mana only not knowing that Kiyomi had listened in on the conversation as well. Rukasu would not have mind, and he knew that once she heard what he had to say then nothing was going to worry him at all.

If someone jumped onto the snake, while riding along side of the mountain, then whoever is on the snake besides Rukasu would reach Mana in no time? Since they were getting close, they prepared themselves.

Chakra: 104/150 [-11]
Jutsu Used:
OOC:Im sorry I had to be skipped the first time, and I hope that I did not miss anything. lol that was a lot to read.
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Clash at the Barracks [EVENT MISSION] Clash at the Barracks [EVENT MISSION] - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 May 2015, 4:59 pm

His attack had been stopped, that much was clear, though there was something else that bothered him more. The way in which the attack was blocked showed that the Parabrahma had never attempted to stop him, but rather the people that were attacking her from the tunnel itself. When a wall of steel was suddenly erected, there was but a small and narrow passage Hiruzen could jump through in order to end up on the other side of the blockade. Now, there was really nothing between him and his target, or so he thought. When he got into the tunnel on the other side of the metallic obstruction, the first he did was form a wall to keep the woman from easily making use of the same steel construct and using it against him. As soon as the tunnel had been filled with a solid wall, he walked down the hall. Being capable of seeing all the way to the end of the tunnel, he saw that she was no longer in there. With what speed he had, he moved through the tunnel and stood at the end. There, he saw a large construct of fire that was made by Mana herself.

By the looks of it, it seemed like it was in many ways similar to a jutsu he had created a while ago. Wondering whether or not it would hold out against his technique, he figured that now was not the best time to be thinking such thoughts. The moment his eyes locked on the Parabrahma, he knew that capturing her was not an option. Being unsure as to what the origins were, he could tell that the woman had apparently been through a lot in her life. It made him think about what could have happened to him if he had met with the members of the Parabrahma before they presented themselves to him as a potential threat. Due to the many things they had in common, there had been a good chance that he might have considered signing up with the organization. It was probably for the best that this had never happened. Slowly making his approach, he kept the way the woman looked in the back of his head. For him, it was the same with every person who died around him, be it by his hand or because he had a hand in their deaths. That way, at least they would not be forgotten.

Being sure that Mana and her summons would be able to take care of himself, Hiruzen formed a rapid string of seals before exhaling a truly massive torrent of flame that only expanded as it blew forth. Known as the Great Fire Annihilation technique, it was without a doubt Hiruzen's most powerful fire natured technique that could kill all living things in this universe. If his jutsu hit, the woman would be dead in an instant. The technique was so intensely hot that making contact with it would lead to near-instant incineration, leaving nothing but a smoldering husk that used to be a person. Truth be told, it was probably best if the technique swept the woman away. Given the way she looked, she was only barely holding out under the weight of her wounds. Continuing the fight any longer would give her nothing but more pain while getting no results. With people such as himself and Mana around, the woman would not be able to kill anyone. For her sake, Hiruzen hoped that the raging inferno he brought forth would be the end of her.

Jutsu used:
Back to top Go down
Mugen Kousen
Mugen Kousen

PostSubject: Re: Clash at the Barracks [EVENT MISSION] Clash at the Barracks [EVENT MISSION] - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 May 2015, 6:45 pm

Property of Becks.

Mugen grit his teeth in frustration as the aftermath of their attacks cleared to reveal an impenetrable wall of iron standing adamantly in their way. Apparently Niku had erected a defense before any of their attacks could find their mark. It was never encouraging to know that you had wasted a good deal of chakra and this struck a blow to Mugen's morale. It didn't help things that someone had foolishly caused a cave in. According to Rukasu, there was another shinobi outside of the team whom was responsible for this counter-productive nuisance. Part of Mugen hoped that he mindless culprit found himself buried as the entire mine was starting to come down around them. Rocks fell to the ground causing crashing echos to resound throughout the cavern and a groaning noise warned that the whole place might collapse at any given moment.

When the order to evacuate the mine came, Mugen looked to Kiyomi and then back to the wall that was blocking their path. They had already gone fairly deep into the mine. The time it would take them to go all the way back out the way they had come from would already be substantial. Factoring in the time it would take to traverse the mountain and reach the other end of the mines made it unlikely they would arrive in time to make a difference considering just how injured Mana and Niku both were. At a time like this, every second counted. Unfortunately, the orders didn't include a plan to bypass the wall and shorten the time it would take to arrive on scene. Mugen had already been insubordinate enough and he didn't want to break the taboo of using his clan jutsu any more than necessary. If a famous kunoichi from Konoha died because they didn't get there fast enough, the responsibility for that would fall upon their shoulders. Not his.

So with that in mind, Mugen obediently followed Kiyomi as they retraced their steps back towards the mine entrance.

Back to top Go down
US Moderator
US Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Clash at the Barracks [EVENT MISSION] Clash at the Barracks [EVENT MISSION] - Page 2 EmptyFri 08 May 2015, 8:02 pm

For a moment there Niku‘s heart was overflowing with absolute fear. After all, she was fighting the woman that made fun of her before, that forced her comrade to commit suicide and then fought off all ten of the Parabrahma, catching all of them in a genjutsu at one point. This was the demonic woman that took on everything Niku had to offer and responded with more, the bitch that Niku hated most out of all because of her Ms. Perfect attitude and tendency to shove her filthy little face into everything. Once the craftswoman remembered that her soul was overcome with rage.

It was too late. The gigantic rabbit leapt at Niku, the woman probably didn’t have enough chakra to defend against him. She could’ve commanded that giant wall in the mines to collapse, the dust would’ve caught up with the two of them in a minute or so or Niku could just let go of the wall and grind some new dust. Still, the woman was short to defend against the rabbit. She jumped back and slapped some explosive tags, setting them off as the rabbit went at her over them but… As if anything could even stop that thing… Sharp blunt pain. Niku could feel her body flying back into the rocky mountain. Her consciousness started slipping for a while…

The woman walked into the room, her nails were fixed by a young medical ninja boy, her hair was trimmed, being so sick of it getting in the way Niku asked the dresser to take it all the hell off. The woman was through the worst experience in her life, stripped, beaten and imprisoned by her own village just because she did what she thought was right. On the records she was dead, apparently from the papers Leader showed her the village recorded her death shortly after the trial but the ninja in charge of her “execution” left her alive just to torture her more. To make the death of the “comrade-slayer” slower, more painful and gruesome. These people were her own village, they disowned her…

Kirikuzu Niku, we are the Parabrahma. You have a power we are interested in, this world has offended and disowned you, what other place you have to go to? You’ll be hunted, beaten and tortured wherever you go: for Kumogakure you are a “comrade-slayer”, to the other villages you are just a nukenin scum, a person who they can do as they please with. If you have any desires in your heart, let them be known, in exchange to your power I shall grant them, whether it be now or after the world is ours…

The Leader’s voice was powerful, he spoke with great charisma and trust. It seemed like he had experience to back his speech up, like he’s been telling it over and over again to everyone in that room. Even worse, it seemed like he didn’t say those words, like they were transmitted to her head in some way, like he was telepathic. Maybe one of those hooded men was one of the Yamanaka? Coli – her comrade was also a Yamanaka, she liked to pry into the minds of her enemies and torture them using their own thoughts, tell them of their own families and how they won’t be seeing them as she slowly killed them. She deserved what was coming at her… Was this Yamanaka the same too? Were they all the same? What did it matter? Only the answer mattered. The question with the only possible answer.

Leader was right – wherever Niku would’ve went she’d be fair game to the scum of this world. People just like Coli, sick fuckers who had no place on this world, all of them had to die if this world was to be better. Niku would help these people, she’ll be a martyr, she’ll offer her own life, give it all up: friends, family, chance at a normal life just so everyone else could live better. She will make this world a better place by killing those everyone fears and this Parabrahma bunch will help her achieve that goal. Niku looked at the Leader with her white as snow eyes, eyes that could still see yet people would’ve felt ashamed looking at.

I want to live!” she answered

Niku’s voice roared as her body lifted off the ground, she was using her last strength just to keep standing, this pathetic little magician bitch will not get in the way of Niku’s mission, this little brat may want to protect the world’s scum but she will not succeed! She may believe that this world is a cruel place but it is not! The world is great and it will be even better when all the criminal fuckers will bite the dust, when the Parabrahma have their way. This brat, all those idiots in the mines, that cursed Daimyo, none of them know what a crime they are committing by stopping the Parabrahma, by protecting these wretched men.

That stupid bunny attacked Niku, apparently she was a taijutsu master but the woman dodged all of the rabbit’s attacks one by one. Niku’s knee lifted up sending the rabbit away. It wasn’t a singular conscious mind that had Niku fighting now, it was instinct, instinct born of desire to live, live so that all that is evil dies. This magician girl, she is evil, she is pure demon. She defends other demons and gathers the criminals of the world to defend their own. No way this wretched child will claim her life, no way in Hell! The young one spoke something, Niku was beyond understanding her speech, she was existing but alive only to end this child’s life.

Something happened then, a gigantic avatar of flames materialized around the kid, so she really was a little demon. This must’ve been all the evil of her heart concentrated to fight off Niku, while the idea that previously this little kid held back against her was terrifying, it didn’t matter to this instinct-driven Niku. Normally it’d have made the woman afraid or sent her into a fit of rage or one after the other, holding back against a Parabrahma member was something completely out of the realm of fiction, a pretty story but… Here she was. Using some sort of evil incarnate form to attack Niku.

The woman leapt sideways again and again avoiding every blow of the demonic shape, its fists were huge yet for some reason Niku was able to avoid them. Why was that? Even she and her instinctual rage wasn’t that good to avoid literally every blow but… Maybe that was this kid’s plan again? Curse that kid, how many damned schemes does she plot in her little brain? Niku sensed weakness in that avatar, the pulsing emanating heat started to fade and that was Niku’s chance. She could hear that stupid rabbit coming in but it didn’t matter, nothing mattered but killing this young woman, this symbol of evil itself. Niku formed a shape of a long spear like rod and awaited of the moment that the demonic flame would have faded to thrust it forward into the user’s weakened body, aiming for the chest but anything would’ve satisfied the woman.

Niku felt a hard hit in the back, a kick turning her body around and a barrage of punches all over her body – a price she had to pay for spilling demon’s blood. Niku felt her body flying weightlessly into the sky, she felt that her life was already at the point of leaving her body, it must’ve all been over so there was no need to trigger the silence seals. Not that she would’ve done so anyway, Niku wasn’t the kind to kill herself, she wanted life too much. Here she was, sacrificing her own life for killing a woman wearing demonic shapes. The rabbit’s strong leg thrusted the woman’s body down into the ground as the rabbit soon followed. Niku could barely feel the heat of flames covering up her body, she probably died already, that rabbit and that damned kid killed her.

But why did she end up in Hell…?

[EXIT/CHARACTER DEFEATED]

Back to top Go down
Ruka
Ruka

PostSubject: Re: Clash at the Barracks [EVENT MISSION] Clash at the Barracks [EVENT MISSION] - Page 2 EmptyFri 08 May 2015, 10:32 pm

Niku took the whole blow from Usushiko‘s head, her tag effort only barely slowed the gigantic juggernaut down but something like a handful of tags barely scratched Usushiko‘s skin. That monstrous rabbit has been hit by a fully powered chakra draining man, it was pretty safe to say that even Niku couldn‘t have believed that her effort would be too successful. The woman‘s body flew back right into the rock making her body hit the mountain and jump off of it in a grotesque manner with multiple bone snapping noises. If that didn‘t take the woman down the injuries were supposed to be fight-ending, this fight was supposed to be over.

A loud roar suggested otherwise as Niku‘s body rose up from defeat with a respectable amount of will to kill Mana. For a moment there the magician started to wonder if perhaps Niku was doing the right thing, maybe if Mana allowed herself to get killed this mad woman would suddenly realize just how injured she was and collapse. By that point it seemed that her hatred for Mana and her allies was the only thing keeping Niku on her feet as it didn‘t seem like her body had much of a mind to fuel it.

The Parabrahma powerhouse dodged each of Usubane‘s numeral combination attacks, something that was a feat by itself even for the most agile and Niku was wounded as well. The Parabrahma had some impossibly insane individuals among their midst. One couldn‘t have not been completely in awe by the impressive agility needed to dodge all the attacks that were barely visible to Mana in such crushed and broken state, still, her impressive agility only demonstrated something Mana already knew – Niku was short on chakra, had she not been she‘d have shielded herself, not dodged it. This meant that the woman was at her last drops of chakra and stamina.

What was even more astounding was that the woman managed to avoid all of the supersized punches of her gigantic avatar, not only they were over 20-30ft. in size by themselves and left powerful craters, shaking the ground below them but they also were much faster than blows of such a humongous creature would be, there was the fact that Mana didn‘t intend to actually strike Niku and kill her with those but it was impressive nevertheless. Niku‘s ribs and back must‘ve been busted so her organs were the only protection of her organs – as if in there was none, had Mana hit the woman at least once she‘d have collapsed then and there dead. Needless to say to Mana that was not an option.

Had that acursed illment not befallen the young woman she‘d have not coughed and cancelled the jutsu prematurely... But sometimes shit happens, shit one can least predict like sickness acting up when it clearly should have stayed inside and quiet. Mana‘s protection from her Avatar of Flames ended and the young woman could only feel sharp pain in her gut. For a second the magician was too afraid to look, it seemed that her injury only added to Usubane‘s combo, added more rage, the female rabbit now attacked with all of her force and fury aiming to kill the woman that wounded her idol.

Mana looked at the spear that went through her gut and collapsed on the ground. The spear soon disintegrated into iron dust suggesting that the user of this technique was beaten – unconscious or dead but Mana knew she was alive. A very small speck of chakra was still inside Niku, even after getting her shit beaten out of her by very bloodlusted Usubane the woman was still alive. Mana coughed up some blood and flipped on her back, she felt a powerful chakra coming off of the caves. She knew that chakra and remembered the feeling from before when she couldn‘t believe it was Hiruzen, now it was definitely him.

The woman felt his chakra drop and by a large amount – he planned to kill Niku who was unconscious and he didn‘t factor in that Mana would be dying as well, he probably thought the rabbits would save her and he was generally right, just as Usubane landed she yelled out Mana‘s name and picked her up but Mana couldn‘t let Niku die. She weaved some handseals and fired off a small vortex of fire that was supposed to absorb Hiruzen‘s technique. There was no need to kill Niku – she was down and out, information could be extracted from her, all of it. Niku has been contained by Kumogakure before, she can be detained again and if not she can be sent to Bachi prison in Konoha. That prison contained the Leech himself, someone like Niku wouldn‘t be a problem.

As Usubane put Mana‘s body down and examined the wound the young woman could hear Shiko hop up to her, she could feel the ground literally shaking from beneath Usushiko‘s feet. This wound would‘ve normally killed her but that‘s why Usushiko was so handy – he could literally cure death in moments. „I‘m sorry I didn‘t let you pummel Rukasu, Bane-chan, your chance for that will come... I‘m sorry I caused you so much trouble Usushiko-san... You‘d be well reasoned to just refuse to heal me and let me die...“ Mana grinned with a mouth full of blood and the rabbit slammed the ground nearby with his paw.

DAMN IT, NAKOTSUMI, YOU IDIOT!!!“ he roared into the sky, hell knows how far away that could‘ve been heard but it almost tore Mana‘s ears apart. She could feel the sensation of Usushiko‘s chakra pouring into her healing her up at least a bit. The magician knew that two heals were pretty much Shiko‘s limit, he‘d poof into smoke after that. He was such a loyal animal spending all of his chakra for Mana‘s sake. As tears started filling in Mana‘s eyes she felt strength in her lungs again, she had to tell both Hiruzen and the folk on the link of what happened. She thought and spoke simultaneously at the same time.

It‘s done, she‘s down, there‘s no need to kill her, please... No more bloodshed... She can be contained in a cell, it‘s been done before, she‘s down and she‘ll be out for days with the injuries she‘s sustained... Please... Don‘t kill her!!!

Mana shouted out into the air, she knew that Hiruzen and Rukasu probably wanted to kill Niku, she could feel Rukasu‘s chakra closing in from somewhere above, probably over the mountain. Meiko and Kiyomi would‘ve probably killed Niku too for what the woman did to Mana. If it wasn‘t for Usushiko, Niku would‘ve killed Mana twice that day. The magician just begged and hoped that her friends would respect her request enough. Killing Niku now was unnecesarry. Once Usushiko was done with the healing he would have been breathing very heavily from being at his limits due to all the healing he's done and Usubane helped Mana get up. While the magician may have been healed from nearly dying she was still exhausted, both chakra and stamina wise.

If anyone chose to disrespect her and just kill Niku then and there, there would‘ve been nothing else that the magician could do... Even after all that training, Mana was still too weak to protect everyone. Even after all that training and devotion either friends or the enemy still had to suffer. „Mana-sama... You may be healed but you still need to see the medical ninja, you can‘t fight with that disease, it‘s acting up at the worst possible times and next time it may kill you...“ Usubane spoke up silently, this Usubane was different, more mature and reserved. Mana smiled with her trademark smile at her partner.

You‘ve grown so much and so strong, Usubane-san

MANA-SAMA CALLED ME „-SAAAAAAAAN!!!!!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Daedalus
Konoha Nin
Daedalus

PostSubject: Re: Clash at the Barracks [EVENT MISSION] Clash at the Barracks [EVENT MISSION] - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 May 2015, 4:35 am

Retreat. Even though she had resigned herself to Kiyomi's decision, the call to fall back burned the red head. This damn wall Not only blocked their path, but it miraculously supported the tunnel, preventing further collapse. Mana had told them of a possible work around, however it would involve some more demolition, something Kiyomi was not willing to risk. While Kiyomi's decision was likely the correct one, it was all due to Meiko's own failure to lead. She should have just rejected command on the spot. Things would have worked out so much better had she not been around to screw it up. Even now, her one strength, being the dumb muscle, was useless. Smashing down anymore walls would just end up getting them all killed. "Nice going idiot. You've really improved, huh?" She muttered under her breath, slamming a fist into the unflinching wall.

Rukasu was the first to move, dashing back through the tunnels. Meiko took one last glance at the wall before following after the self-proclaimed 'Snake King'. As she moved, the red head returned her bow into the seal. Carrying it at this point would only slow her down. Speaking of being slow, Rukasu certainly had her beat in the speed department. "Perhaps I should have sent him off ahead, he could have easily intercepted Niku with that kind of speed." It was pathetic. She was pathetic. The only correct decision she had made since this had all started was stepping down from command. Even after all that effort, all that work, she was still the pathetic kid she had been back at graduation. Perhaps it was a fluke that Meiko passed at all. She couldn't even help her friend fight one criminal. As she stomped her way back towards the entrance, Meiko knew, this was her last chance. If she could just get to Mana in time, then maybe, just maybe, she could be of some actual assistance. There had to be a reason she was here, right?

By the time Meiko exited the tunnels, Rukasu was already ascending the wall of stone on the back of an oversized snake. He had a head start due to his speed, but in this case, she would be the faster one. Chakra shot into her back and feet, activating one of her most prized inventions. A blast of fire erupted from her back and under the soles of her boots, launching the girl into the air. Pushing the jetpack to its maximum speed, she rapidly accelerated and ascended, quickly overtaking Rukasu and his mount. It was impressive for the snake to be climbing the mountain as quickly as it was, but it still needed to move around and onto obstacles. Meiko could ignore it all and simply fly over. "I should have done this from the start. Have the rest of them flush Niku out this way while I laid down traps. Goddammit."

Once she was over the top of the mountain, it was a straight shot down to Mana. From here she could already see Usushiko, the giant rabbit, standing at the base. With gravity on her side, her speed increased even further, the girl turning into a red bullet as she descended. As she got closer however, there was an extra figure coming into view. A silhouette of black. Meiko was flying in just in time to see the figure unleash a massive blast of fire on a scale she had never seen before. The flames were aimed at a target lying on the ground. However, a second jet of flames burst forth from Mana. Her jutsu intercepted the first, absorbing it into a tornado of flame before burning out. "What is happening here!?" Almost immediately after the jutsu collided, the giant rabbit roared out at Mana. For him to be that angry, something must have happened.

Simply charging in like this would be suicidal if attacks like that were being thrown around. Lowering the power to her pack, Meiko flipped herself back to slow her descent and lowered herself closer to the mountainside. The rock side here was rather smooth so, once she was close enough, Meiko cut power completely to her pack and angled herself so that she could slide down the mountain. As she descended, the figures were becoming much clearer. The one who had initiated the massive fire jutsu was none other than Hiruzen. His target was a woman, beaten and unconscious, most likely Niku. Mana was with Usushiko and a smaller rabbit she had never seen before.

As she neared the bottom of the mountain, Meiko kicked off the side and Mana's voice entered her head. The fight was over and Niku was defeated, however Mana was begging for Niku's life be spared. She would be taken and held in Bachi prison for the remainder of her days. Even now, Mana cared enough for the woman to not take her life, Niku, one of the Parahambla, had not fallen so low that Mana would end her. Just as naive as always, but that was what Meiko liked about the magician. She was an inspiration to so many because of her ideals.

A small blast from her boots changed Meiko's descent course, placing her between Niku and Hiruzen. Judging from his earlier attack, he was aiming to kill the woman while she was down. At least this way, she could attempt to intercept any other attacks he might try. That said, why was he here? If memory served, he was sent out on recon. Had he already completed his mission?

"Mana, I'm here. Please tell me you're still kicking." She sent over the link. Her friend was hurt bad, the amount of blood staining Usushiko's fur was growing. Still, Meiko knew that the giant rabbit was a masterful healer. This came from first hand experience, he was able to heal her broken bones in minutes when she and Mana had gone off on a rescue mission. There was no way that giant fluffball would let Mana die here.

Turning her attention to Hiruzen, Meiko gave him a weak smile. "You heard the lady, this one is down and out. We'll take her in, seal her abilities and extract what information we can. Kiyomi will do a good job of that. If you're here to help, well, there are other battles still raging on I believe. Your skills might be better served there."

SC Used:
Spoiler:

Jutsu Used:
Spoiler:

Equipment Used:
Spoiler:

Equipment Abilities:
Spoiler:

Chakra Remaining: 112/150
Spoiler:

Last edited by Daedalus on Sat 16 May 2015, 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ancladar
Konoha Nin
Ancladar

PostSubject: Re: Clash at the Barracks [EVENT MISSION] Clash at the Barracks [EVENT MISSION] - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 May 2015, 2:07 am

It was times like these as her allies zoomed ahead that Kiyomi wished she was more like Meiko. Either strong like her so she could do amazing bursts of speed or had the fucking rocket boots. Her friend was straight out of the comics her younger cousins read. Heroes with all kinds of crazy gadgets to react to every situation. One day she'd have to remember to ask her just how many weapons and gadgets she had up her sleeve and if she could nab one for her own use.

For now though all she could do was run. Kiyomi moved at the average speed for a shinobi which was still fast, but now it felt like a snail's pace. She wanted to get to Mana and prevent her from doing anything else, but she knew that wasn't going to happen. There was too much distance and Mana was all about self sacrifice and she had to accept that her friend was likely injuring herself further or worse.

When the blasts of flames rocked the battlefield Kiyomi could see them in the distance and even feel a bit of heat from the power. Mugen would hear a long suffering sigh come from the Yamanaka as she ran towards the area. This happened too often. Mana put herself at too much risk and Sennin or not if her friend still lived Kiyomi was going to try and force her to retire. Mana was too young to be getting continuously injured both emotionally and physically like she had been.

Her face pale she hurried over part of the destroyed landscape to the scene. The giant rabbit was over Mana trying to heal her. To her surprise Hiruzen was there as was a knocked out or dead Niku. As much as the Yamanaka wanted the crazed woman dead they still needed her alive for questioning. She also knew her village would want the woman so they could learn the secrets of her clan. Her jutsu was powerful and very useful. She knew Kumogakure would likely want to do the same thing. It felt dirty about it, but if she could she'd claim Niku for the good of the village. She'd of course share the information of the Parabrahma activities, but she obligated to claim the woman for Konoha. 

Sometimes she really hated being a shinobi. "Mana's still alive? Thank god. I'll contact some more medical aid to help you heal her. Hello Hiruzen. I assume we have you to thank for the fortunate collapse of the tunnel?" It made sense to guess that he had a hand in it. He was skilled in Doton Jutsu. The tunnel collapsed too perfectly onto Niku now that she thought back on it. Plus he had simply appeared on the battlefield and now the woman who had been giving them trouble was out cold or dead. He could have easily done it and taken out the injured metal flinging crazy woman. She had contacted the medics and a support squad to come in help mana and secure Niku. They'd be there soon enough hopefully to get everything under control before something else happened.

"Usushiko could you tell us Mana's condition? Can she be moved to a safe place or do you need to fix her here?"

Name: Yamanaka's Telepathic Communication
Type: Clan Ninjutsu
Range: Close (0m - 5m), Mid (5m - 10m), Far (10+)
Clan: Yamanaka
Description:
Chakra Cost: Yamanaka's Telepathic Communication a special technique used by the members of the Yamanaka clan. This technique allows the user to telepathically communicate with others at distances in proportion to the amount of chakra focused into this technique. At C Rank the user can telepathically communicate to others within Close range. At B Rank the user can communicate with others in Mid Range. At A Rank the user can communiate with others within miles. Retaining constant telepathic communication slowly drains the users chakra. This technique may only be used on comrades.
Chaka Cost:
A Rank - 12CP (Additional 5CP Per Post)

-5CP

-5 135CP left
SC's Active: Anbu Stealth and Keen Perception
Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: Clash at the Barracks [EVENT MISSION] Clash at the Barracks [EVENT MISSION] - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 May 2015, 10:05 am

Now everything was ending, as the criminal charged closer on top of his trusted partner. Kin smiled evilly as he charged full speed on the mountain. Rukasu knew there was other ways but he needed to get ready for battle against Niku. Rukasu's urge to kill was too great but the urge to protect Mana was even greater. Holding onto his ninjato, he looked ahead as he was getting close to the area where Mana was located. There was something off with that chakra signal he had felt earlier like he knew who that person was that was in the mine. It was crazy because he could not remember who chakra that belonged to. Then he thought that it could belong to someone before he obtains the skill.

"So Rukasu, why is it you summoned me. It has been a while and I hope you have someone for me to kill. Hehehehe" Kin said in his deep demonic sinister voice, as he went full speed the criminal felt someone coming his way. In a matter of seconds, he saw Meiko passed him in the air. She was airborne and that was something that rather pissed off the criminal. A girl like that was able to fly this whole time. Rukasu did not understand why she not showed her true potential right from the start. Rukasu did not understand some people in this world but he knew that one day he would be able to. "Is that chick friend or foe?" Kin asked as she flew by. Rukasu knew that Kin would kill anyone upon request but he also knew that if he sounded like a traitor to his partner then Rukasu would die quickly. Choosing his words correctly or die was the options the criminal had now.

"I am on a personal mission. A person I know asked me to help the villages defeat a common enemy. So this is only a mission and nothing more." Rukasu said as the snake laughed aloud. Rukasu knew he had gotten close to the area when he saw the giant white rabbit.   Then as the giant snake kept on going, the criminal watched it all. He saw flames going at different directions and it was like a light show. Rukasu knew he had to hurry but as he got closer, he saw someone else. Who was that person with a cloak that match the same one he saw when he fought that guy in the graveyard. Could it be the same person, as the criminal had gotten closer he saw the man's face. He did not know who that guy was but he knew that same cloak.

Rukasu knew he needed to focus as he noticed Niku on the ground. She may have looked knocked out and this was the perfect time to kill her. Rukasu knew that one way or another he needed to kill this evil piece of crap that made the snake king look very badly. The giant snake went right next to Niku as Rukasu jumped off. He heard that Mana wanted to keep her alive, but for what. It was not safe to keep this woman alive. She is a threat to the whole world, so why endanger the world when the team did this mission to save it. It made no sense as the criminal looked down at Niku, as he looked at her move less body he just grew angry. "I did not even get to damage her. What have I been doing?" Rukasu said to himself as he clenched his sword as he place it right against her neck. The urge to kill her was too great but something stopped him. Before he could do it, he needed to know one thing and only Mana could answer it.

"Mana I know you don't want me to kill her but I am going to ask you one question. Your answer will decide if I kill her or not. I am serious about this. Everyone here please do not interfere. In addition, if you want to extract any information Kiyomi, you do it before I make my move to kill her.  I want to find the others and kill them all myself. This will prevent Mana putting herself in any more danger. Now Mana, Niku has done more evil things that I ever did and you still want her alive. Why? You kept me alive as well, are you against killing that much. It makes no sense to me." Rukasu asked as the blade gently touched the lady's neck. The criminal knew that if she answered correctly then Mana could save her. Now answering correctly did not mean anything. She needed to open the heart of the criminal once more to help him fully realize that the decision she made was the right one.

"Rukasu what are you doing, just kill her already. This is not you. You are making me question your motives." Kin said as he looked at Rukasu with this confusion. The snake could not believe he was looking at Rukasu. Kin wondered if someone changed his heart and who was capable of doing it so. The giant snake looked up and saw Mana covered in blood, as the snake looked at her he noticed something about her that was different. He saw the connection between the two and it sickened him. “Rukasu I don't know what you are doing but this is not you. You used to kill someone instantly with no hesitation. So why is this women or that one covered in blood different than you." Kin said as this was a problem; it was something the evil snaked was really bothered about.

"Kin, I am ordering you to stand down and watch. I am doing this because I need an answer. For this whole time, we came to this mission to kill this woman. The main purpose of this mission was to make sure she does not kill this one person. The mission is a success except for one thing. Mana the women I care about want to keep this enemy alive. It makes no sense but I will get my answers." Rukasu said as he tuned his head back to look at Mana. Rukasu then looked at both of the rabbits. "Hey Usubane and Usushiko It has been a while hasn't it. I can see that both of you look stronger than you once were. Behind me is my partner Kin." Rukasu paused as his eyes could not resist but too looked at the cloaked stranger. “I know you don't I? I have the feeling I fought you at one point in my life. Who are you?" Rukasu said as he looked back at Mana, and this was crazy because so much was going on but the entire criminal just wanted his one answer.

Rukasu could see all the blood on her and this was something he was just angry and for that one second he pushed the sword forward a little bit. However, he stopped quickly because he was not going to kill her just yet, as a little blood ran down her neck. "Mana when you are ready I need to know, and don't worry I respect your decision to not kill her but you know eventually I will. I just need to know your answer from your pure heart." Rukasu said as he looked at Mana waiting for an answer as he wondered what the women of peace would do next.  

Chakra: 104
Kin Chakra: 50
Sword Equipped: Ninjato [forgot to post this last post]
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mugen Kousen
Mugen Kousen

PostSubject: Re: Clash at the Barracks [EVENT MISSION] Clash at the Barracks [EVENT MISSION] - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 May 2015, 6:24 am

Property of Becks.

Much like Kiyomi, Mugen was unhappy with his own lack of mobility and how it meant he would be trailing behind the group without much chance of arriving on scene before the battle would be over. However, just because he was going to be slow to arrive did not mean that he had to be useless. Once they exited the mines, Mugen slowed down a bit allowing Kiyomi to run on ahead. At the entrance to the mines, Mugen performed a string of hand seals before reaching a thumb to his lips and biting the flesh to draw blood. The crimson ichor was painted across Mugen's palm which then planted against the earth, "Kuchiyose no Jutsu." A billowing cloud of white smoke erupted and Mugen stood looking down at the small shinobi ant he had summoned. Ariko, an ant which had entered into contract with Mugen when he had foolishly reverse summoned himself to her realm. She was small by most summon standards but still unnaturally large when compared to most ants. The female insect leapt upon Mugen's head almost immediately and began to make herself comfortable in his white hair only for the boy to sigh and remove her. Mugen placed Ariko onto the ground in front of him and knelt down so he could be closer to her as he spoke.

"Not now Ariko, this is an important mission and I need your help." Mugen told the ant sternly. Ariko looked up at Mugen and nodded understanding that he had not summoned her simply to teach her more about human villages as she had hoped. "I see...what do you need of me, Mugen?" Ariko replied in a warbly sounding voice. Something about an ant speaking human tongue just didn't sound natural and the sound almost made Mugen's spine shiver. But he was grateful for her co-operation none the less. "I need you to go there." Mugen pointed in the direction where he'd been placed on standby when the mission started. Where the Daimyo of the lightning country was being protected and where more shinobi of the hidden cloud were surely stationed. "Find a shinobi with a Kumogakure headband and take this radio. Once you give it to them, I'll handle the rest. Will you do this for me?" Mugen retrieved an Ear-Piece Mic Radio from his tool pouch and gave it to the ant before she responded affirmatively. "Roger, I'll make sure this gets to someone as soon as I can...good luck."

The little antling didn't know the details of the mission at hand, but she could see that Mugen was covered in dust from the near cave in as well as the mental fatigue in his eyes. Ariko knew that he had summoned her in a time of need and would go about fulfilling her duty to him under the assumption that it was of great importance. With that said and done, the summon and summoner parted ways. Mugen pursued the team while Ariko followed his direction and began searching for a high ranking shinobi from their village. The Kumogakure head band she wore denoted her loyalty to their village so hopefully she would not be mistaken for a foe.

It was not difficult for Mugen to tell which way he needed to go. The giant snake and rabbit had both left obvious marks in he landscape that even the most novice of trackers could have followed. From trees being knocked over to giant paw prints, Mugen would likely have no trouble in going the right direction. If Ariko's side mission had been a success while he was in transit, Mugen would eventually receive a transmission on his own radio tucked securely into the genin's ear. The message he would relay to them was simple. "This is Mugen. Part of the team sent to handle the enemy in the barracks. Our target is injured and will likely be defeated soon. We have at least one wounded kunoichi from Konoha and perhaps more. Please send a retrieval team specialized in holding prisoners as well as a medical detail just in case. Go to the mines and then follow the giant snake trail leading around the mountain. It  should be hard to miss." The purpose of this message was to get some support to help the team wrap up their mission without too much trouble.

It would take Mugen a good deal of time to arrive on the scene. His side mission would make him the last to arrive without a doubt. The boy would be sweating as he got there and his breathing deep, but he was far from out of breath even after traversing the mountain. If Niku was still breathing, Mugen would step over her body to guard it and speak up hoping to end any arguments over whether or not to let her live. "Thank you, everyone, for your assistance in capturing this criminal. But a team from Kumogakure should be here shortly to take her into custody for interrogation. I'm sure our esteemed allies and guests from Konoha will be welcome to assist in that..." Mugen made a nod to Mana, and her friends to assure them they would likely not be excluded from questioning Niku, "...however I insist she be turned over to us...It would be a shame for this to break down into an international conflict over such an incident. Or for any of you to be labeled an accomplice of the criminals for silencing her with a merciful death." Mugen would then eye Rukasu and come to gaze upon Hiruzen for the first time since being there. Mugen had met him before, but it was under the cloak of a hood so he didn't recognize him as the man who had broken his arm.

If Mugen didn't hear back from any Kumogakure shinobi then what he said on arrival would not change much. Only that they should bring Niku in to be taken into Kumogakure's custody themselves. Either way, he would attempt to use diplomatic pressure to ensure his village claimed this prize and all the intel she held. Hopefully it would all go well.

Mugen's CP = 69
Ariko's CP = 25
Spoiler:

Last edited by Mugen Kousen on Sat 16 May 2015, 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Clash at the Barracks [EVENT MISSION] Clash at the Barracks [EVENT MISSION] - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 May 2015, 4:04 pm

Slowly but surely, all of the people that had been a part of the mission to take down yet another member of the Parabrahma popped up. Mana's collapse was something he had not seen coming, but it sounded like she was stricken with disease and chose to fight anyway. Why she did so was beyond him, especially since he was here now. He had already been responsible for the death of one of the Parabrahma, even though he had not been much of a fighter. After the collapse of the mine that flushed her out of the caverns and the fireball that had been intended for her, he should have gotten in another kill if it had not been for Mana's interference. As one of the few people Hiruzen had conversed with back when the Hidden Cloud did not really trust him but chose to make use of him as a weapon, he did not like seeing her in this state. Still, if she so foolishly wished to fight a battle that had already been won by him being there, than there was nothing he could do. Dying a pointless death was the least glorious one of all, but if she insisted on taking it, he would not stand in her way.

By the time Meiko and Kiyomi appeared, the first thing Meiko did was get between him and the Parabrahma. Without a doubt, she had already managed to figure out what Hiruzen would do if he was not stopped. While Kiyomi just brought up the fact that Hiruzen was to be blamed for making the mines collapse, he just nodded at her in agreement. His attack had been on point, though the group that was sent after the Parabrahma had been idiots in making the mines take enough damage to make it such a hazardous environment for them all to be in. When Meiko started speaking, it had been exactly as he had expected of her, complete agreement with Mana. For as long as he had known her, he had not seen her disagree with her even once, though he figured that that was what friends did.

It was something that was foreign to him, so he would not even begin to understand their reasoning. Trying to make Hiruzen see her point, the Uchiha figured that it was a smart decision to take a look inside of her head, but sealing away her abilities and locking her up for the rest of her life was just stupid. For the things she and her organization had done, she should be put to death the moment all of the information had been extracted from her. Thinking this both because she had sustained enough wounds to forever be a prisoner in her own body, locking her up too would just be overkill anyway. Planning to make his case, there was only so much words could do in this situation. Whether Mana, Kiyomi and Meiko would understand his point of view or not remained to be seen.

"I am already on my way to the last fight, though I am not sure if they are still going at it at this point. As for the Parabrahma, I would kill her myself if I did not see the logic in using her to gain more intel on the enemy. Knowledge, after all, is power. That said, I have to ask that you put her to death the moment you have what you need. The way this woman has been molded into being a weapon won't allow her to remain sane while living in prison. The wounds she sustained mean she will become a prisoner inside of her own body anyway, so if you people take pride in being the "Good guys", you will kill her once you have what you need.".

Once he was done speaking, yet another person arrived at the scene. It was the same piece of crap that had once broken down a gravestone just so he could have a seat, someone he found out quite recently on his travels to have been responsible for the death of a fellow Uchiha. While he did not personally know her due to having grown up in different villages, he had seen her face before when he was staying in the clan compound in the Hidden Leaf. From the moment he arrived, the first thing he did was speak to Mana, which already seemed down for the count, asking her whether he would be allowed to kill Niku. Stating that he wanted to kill Niku but would only refrain from doing so if Mana told him so, it made him want to vomit. To think that Mana was hanging around with filth like him was nothing more than aggravating.

Hearing the way he spoke visible angered Hiruzen to the point where his knuckles cracked upon forming fists under the cover of his cloak. Had the shinobi from the Hidden Leaf and Cloud not been around, he would not even have bothered speaking to Rukasu and would have torn out his throat to keep him from speaking more of his nonsense. When Niku was still capable of fighting, he most likely cowered behind a rock while the rest fought. When Rukasu had fought his clone a few years ago, he had not even been able to land a single hit on him, so taking down a member of the Parabrahma that was not already as good as dead was way out of his league.

"Regardless of what Mana decides, or what any of these people here might decide, you will not lay a finger on that woman. If you or your overgrown worm even get it into your skull and try to kill her when there is still information to be gained from her, I will reduce the both of you to ashes. The people here may have forgiven you for killing a member of their village, which is something I do not understand, but I have not forgiven you for killing one of my cousins.".

Being in a state he had not been in for quite some time due to the anger management tricks he had learned from the monks in the various temples he had visited, he managed to contain himself rather well. A few years ago, he would have incinerated the shinobi responsible for the death of one of his younger cousins and force his remains down the throat of his snake in an instant. The fact that he was just speaking up to the so called Snake King was a testament to just how much he had grown when it came down to controlling his anger and not letting it dictate his life. When Mugen arrived and started talking about international conflicts and being labeled as an accomplice of the Parabrahma, he could not help but smile a bit. Knowing that he was most likely speaking to the Nukenin in their midst, he could not help but feel like he had to heed the warning too. After all, he had been planning on killing the woman in order to gain information too.

"You have nothing to worry about kid, I have already stated my terms to the shinobi from the Hidden Leaf as I would like to believe that they still have some remnants of honor. Oh, and before I forget, the other Parabrahma, Tenma, he said something about a Red Scorpion before he kicked the bucket.".

Letting Mugen know that he did not intend to start any conflicts that had not already been caused by the Parabrahma, he let everyone involved know that he had been successful in his mission and retrieved at least a little bit of information from someone that was simply too dangerous to bring in alive. Turning his attention back to Rukasu, he still had something to say to him before he would take his leave.

"As for you, "Worm King", I suggest you mind your tone around me and cuddle up even closer with the magician and her friends. The moment you slip up, talk back to me or remotely get close to me again, I do not care how many people are standing between us. Those that would stand in my way will prove themselves as an enemy, and I will see them burn in the same flames of retribution that will claim your miserable soul...".

Having given the other people involved in the fight against the Parabrahma the bit of information Hiruzen had been given, he wondered how long it would take them to figure out that it was a desert in the land of wind. Right now, he did not care enough about the people involved to spill the beans, not after seeing how they all worked together with a man responsible for killing a little girl from the Hidden Leaf. At some point, he believed Mana was a good person, but to see her this close with a person who murdered a relative of his, he could not say that he cared about her or her friends much anymore. Step by step, the people he thought he knew at some point did things to lose his favor and make themselves look like dishonorable cretins in his eyes.

Had he not promised to work with them in taking down the Parabrahma, he would already have left for the desert on his own while hoping he would never have to see the Konoha Triplets, the Worm King or the young Kousen again. Anyone that sided with the man that had murdered his cousin in such a terrible manner no longer held any sway with him. While he would not outright try to kill them like he would certainly do with Rukasu once the war was over, he no longer considered them as friends after this blatant betrayal. With that, he raised a his hands and formed a seal, causing his body to disappear in a puff of smoke, sending all remaining chakra and memories back to the original that would most likely not be pleased.

[Exit Thread.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clash at the Barracks [EVENT MISSION] Clash at the Barracks [EVENT MISSION] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-