Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Remove

View previous topic View next topic Go down
God Of Calamity
God Of Calamity

Remove  Vide
PostSubject: Remove Remove  EmptyMon 20 Apr 2015, 5:20 pm

Remove

Last edited by God Of Calamity on Tue 28 Apr 2015, 1:08 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
God Of Calamity
God Of Calamity

Remove  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Remove Remove  EmptySat 25 Apr 2015, 5:21 am

Remove

Last edited by God Of Calamity on Tue 28 Apr 2015, 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reggie Bell-Bottom Jr.
Reggie Bell-Bottom Jr.

Remove  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Remove Remove  EmptySat 25 Apr 2015, 7:43 am

-I'm assuming "Ijutsu" is eijutsu? Simple clarification is all I ask.

-There is this broad spectrum you have with the whole Kekkei Genkai. On one hand, I'm looking at your jutsu and I see that most of them are ninjutsu. Nothing wrong with that with the ability to manipulate the iron in your blood and creating some sort of weapon. Yet, in the  first paragraph describes it as more of a healing type of KKG. The ability to recover from your wounds, the ability to regenerate your own organs with your own blood, etc.

You'll have to choose which one you want to have: The manipulation of your blood to create weapons or the ability to heal wounds ( provided you list jutsu) both to yourself and to others by using your blood.

-If you decide to pick the medical route with your clan you can't have full immunity to poisons. This goes against the rule of further enhancing a special characteristic. A character of this clan can choose the immunity to poison SC.
Back to top Go down
God Of Calamity
God Of Calamity

Remove  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Remove Remove  EmptySun 26 Apr 2015, 5:02 pm

Remove

Last edited by God Of Calamity on Tue 28 Apr 2015, 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reggie Bell-Bottom Jr.
Reggie Bell-Bottom Jr.

Remove  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Remove Remove  EmptyMon 27 Apr 2015, 2:32 am

-Still haven't cleared up whether "Ijutsu" means Eijutsu.

-Still can't have full immunity to poison. I'm don't see how that even ties to your KKG in any shape or form.

-A release are tied to elements. Blood isn't an element.

-The jutsu that you list as "Kenjutsu" aren't kenjutsu techniques. That would mean they are solely weapon based techniques or in this case, sword based techniques. This is Ninjutsu because the blood is being manipulated by your chakra to create the whip or the claw in this case.
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

Remove  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Remove Remove  EmptyThu 30 Apr 2015, 12:48 pm

Archived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Remove  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Remove Remove  Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top