Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto Gaiden: The Seventh Hokage 2 [Spoilers]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

Naruto Gaiden: The Seventh Hokage 2 [Spoilers] Vide
PostSubject: Naruto Gaiden: The Seventh Hokage 2 [Spoilers] Naruto Gaiden: The Seventh Hokage 2 [Spoilers] EmptyThu 07 May 2015, 2:37 pm

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto-gaiden-the-seventh-hokage/2

So basically, there is another Uchiha that seems like he is pretty damn powerful, but is not entirely right in the head. That, and he seems to answer to some pretty shady dude that I am pretty sure is NOT Orochimaru. Still, it would be interesting to see Naruto have a good conversation with Orochimaru to see what that old Pedophile is up to now.

I always believed he deserved to be a bigger villain than he was portrayed as before, so maybe now is the time. Other than that, I am actually quite interested in seeing what these new enemies are capable of and what their beef is with Sasuke. From the look of things, they seem to be pretty pissed at him for being a failure as an Uchiha.

Aside from that, the story about the kids pretty much leaves me with the thought "Meh, move back to Yamato/Kakashi/Naruto/Sasuke/Orochimaru storyline pleaaase". I hope they will have something fun in store for us, because they can do a lot with this current plot without going all "Ten Tailed Beast/Rikudo/Kaguya Godmode" bullcrap. Basically going back to their roots where they were actually fighting properly. But I know that that ship pretty much sailed a while ago, but a man can still hope.

On a side note, did Sasuke seriously use one handed seals like Haku? Could it be that One Handed Seals, even in the anime, finally start to extend beyond Haku? That, and did Naruto seriously talk about charging up phones? Sasuke is not being a crap father but is actually out on high ranking missions? So many questions are being answered and even more are being raised. This is good, gooood.

Most interesting part of the chapter:
Back to top Go down
Mugen Kousen
Mugen Kousen

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Gaiden: The Seventh Hokage 2 [Spoilers] Naruto Gaiden: The Seventh Hokage 2 [Spoilers] EmptyThu 07 May 2015, 4:27 pm

Psycho Uchiha seemed mostly pissed that Sasuke killed Itachi.

Shady dude had an akatsuki cloak on underneath his larger cloak. Hard to say who/where he got it from, but since Orochimaru had long since cut ties with them, it's hard to imagine that it's him.

Chouchou is a little brat and needs to die.

The Hokage and Shikamaru can't even tell a pair of genin are following them on a super secret mission to go meet up with Sasuke? Uber fail.

Yes those were one handed seals, ones WITH a weapon in hand. Illuminati confirmed.

Naruto has had computers, TVs, and wireless headset radios for a while now. Not surprising that they developed phones after such a large time skip.

As for the plot, these mysterious baddies might have something to do with the Armament Alliance that appears in the gaiden short stories that go over what happens during the time skip. They were apparently using Madara as a template for their ideals. Wouldn't be surprising to find they think Sasuke is a disgrace if they are holding him up against Madara for comparison.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Gaiden: The Seventh Hokage 2 [Spoilers] Naruto Gaiden: The Seventh Hokage 2 [Spoilers] EmptyThu 07 May 2015, 10:52 pm

Mugen Kousen wrote:
As for the plot, these mysterious baddies might have something to do with the Armament Alliance that appears in the gaiden short stories that go over what happens during the time skip. They were apparently using Madara as a template for their ideals. Wouldn't be surprising to find they think Sasuke is a disgrace if they are holding him up against Madara for comparison.

Whaaaaa? Where did you get this from? Link plz.
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Gaiden: The Seventh Hokage 2 [Spoilers] Naruto Gaiden: The Seventh Hokage 2 [Spoilers] EmptyThu 07 May 2015, 11:16 pm

You didn't know that they brought out stories about some people? I personally know about the following Hiden series:

Shikamaru Hiden: A cloud drifting in silent darkness
Konoha Hiden: The Perfect Day for a Wedding
Sakura Hiden: Thoughts of Love, Riding Upon a Spring Breeze
Kakashi Hiden: Lightning in the Icy Sky
Gaara Hiden
Akatsuki Hiden

The ones that do not have much of a name to them are not out yet as far as I know, seeing as the stories for the first four have all been published. I personally liked them quite a bit, though none of them were really all that special. I just know that they portray the following events fit into the following chronological order:

Chapter #699
Naruto and Sasuke end their last fight.
The Fourth Shinobi World War ends.
Kakashi Hiden.
Sasuke leaves Konohagakure.
Shikamaru Hiden
The Last: Naruto the Movie
Sakura Hiden
Konoha Hiden
Naruto and Hinata's marriage.
Chapter #700

Basically, the Hiden stories tell about some of the people in the Narutoverse and how they fit into certain roles, like Shikamaru being adviser, Kakashi's depression over not been special anymore and how his lightning cutter does not work anymore, the wedding, the Armaments group, etc etc.

Edit: Now that I am thinking about it, I think this Uchiha person that popped up in the chapter today (Which I will call Celebi until an actual name is given) might have something to do with Tsumiki Kido, a shinobi that pops up in the Sakura Hiden that wanted to use Sasuke's DNA to create a chakra enhancing medicine that would bestow the Sharingan onto people through an artificial manner.

I really hope this is the case to some extent, as it would perfectly fit in with the current story.
Back to top Go down
Mugen Kousen
Mugen Kousen

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Gaiden: The Seventh Hokage 2 [Spoilers] Naruto Gaiden: The Seventh Hokage 2 [Spoilers] EmptyFri 08 May 2015, 12:11 am

All of that ^

But here is a link to the wiki page regarding all of the Hiden just in case you want it:

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Naruto_Hiden
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Gaiden: The Seventh Hokage 2 [Spoilers] Naruto Gaiden: The Seventh Hokage 2 [Spoilers] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-