Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hail fellows, well met!

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Gurren
Kumo Nin
Gurren

Hail fellows, well met!  Vide
PostSubject: Hail fellows, well met! Hail fellows, well met!  EmptySat 09 May 2015, 8:47 pm

Hey guys and gals,

I have been scouring the internet endlessly for such a forum. So I am definitely interested in joining up. But alas, with such a big forum I am at a loss as to where I should start off. I have been kinda like casually filling out a profile but of course I have some general questions! And pardon my newbieness if I just can't find this info elsewhere :p

1) Are there any villages in particular that need a badass to bolster their ranks?

2) Are there any clans that are "off limits" just in your guys' minds anyways, like something I should generally avoid?

3) What are your protips for the rookies?
Back to top Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

PostSubject: Re: Hail fellows, well met! Hail fellows, well met!  EmptySat 09 May 2015, 9:03 pm

-LAGANN!

1. Join Kumo, the other village is full of little bitches Hail fellows, well met!  287405

2. No "off limits" clans really. Some of them require Admin permission, but otherwise, you can join pretty much any clan, or even create your own, so long as it doesn't possess abilities that infringe on other clans/characters or are on the Forbidden Jutsu list.

3. Familiarize yourself with the Rules and Systems (Or at the very least, those you figure as directly relevant to your planned character), and if you have any intention of creating a Missing Nin, Bijuu Host, or higher than genin rank character; those all require permission. Ask for said permission, get permission, then make the app. Doing so in any other order generally gets you denied.
Back to top Go down
Gurren
Kumo Nin
Gurren

PostSubject: Re: Hail fellows, well met! Hail fellows, well met!  EmptySat 09 May 2015, 9:05 pm

Real quick, I have a popup that keeps coming up every time I load a page saying something about tescotech, i can't get rid of it. What do I do? It's only on this forum. I would like to RP here but not with that popping up every time :p

Back to top Go down
Ruka
Ruka

PostSubject: Re: Hail fellows, well met! Hail fellows, well met!  EmptySat 09 May 2015, 9:07 pm

Hello there,

So nice for you to wander into US, hope you'll enjoy what you see and stick around a little bit longer. As a newbie it might always be a really good idea to read up on the Rules and Guides section.

0) THIS ONE

1) There are only two possible choices for a village for now Kumogakure and Konohagakure, they are both pretty neat but Konoha needs members a little bit more because for a moment everyone thought Konoha was "too mainstream" and so EVERYONE flooded to Kumo. So if you want to make a char and don't care too much about where he/she is from it'd be pretty neat if you went green but even if you want to join Kumo, that's just fine.

2) READ THIS it sums the clan situation up better than I could. Either way you are free to make your own clan or join an open one, the most "powerful" ones (more like most popular ones) like Uchiha and Kaguya need Admin approval to join so they might be more troublesome to get a spot on. Then again, there's nothing wrong with being clanless for your first character.

3) Just read, after you go through the Rules and Guides if you still have questions don't be shy to jump into the C-Box or ask your questions here. After you get the basic idea how the Rules work you can start working on your character following the template given to you in the Character Registration section. Once you get those pesky 10 or 15 or whatever posts out of the way you can always PM the questions to either me or anyone on the Staff. Everyone here is nice and willing to help so don't be afraid or shy to ask, that's the important tip Wink

Anyways, as I've said, welcome, hope you'll enjoy your stay and have loads of fun Smile

As far as the Tescotech thing goes, it's probably a popup, might wanna get a popup blocking program or something or use Google Chrome and get an App for that
Back to top Go down
Gurren
Kumo Nin
Gurren

PostSubject: Re: Hail fellows, well met! Hail fellows, well met!  EmptySat 09 May 2015, 9:09 pm

I would definitely consider going Konoha I'm planning on using Kamina for my face claim so I was actually going to ask about Uchiha because he has red eyes. So I just figured. I have no problem showing off my chops to gain permission, what's it take?

Obviously nothing is set in stone yet but I'm definitely interested provided I can figure this popup thing out
Back to top Go down
Mugen Kousen
Mugen Kousen

PostSubject: Re: Hail fellows, well met! Hail fellows, well met!  EmptySat 09 May 2015, 9:10 pm

Greetings and welcome to the forum Gurren.

1. If you had asked a month or two ago, I would have said Konoha. Kumo had gotten an influx of new characters. Alas, pretty much none of those new characters remained active. So right now I'd say both Kumo and Konoha are both hurting for members. Since I'm a Kumo-nin myself, I'm obligated to say go Kumo. Join the master race of the lightning country!

2. Other people got this one pretty much handled.

3. Don't worry too much about how daunting it might seem to fight people stronger than you and learn to be okay with "losing" a battle against higher ranked opponents. So long as they aren't a Nukenin, you probably don't have to worry about being killed and there is much your character can learn from results that don't end in victory. Aside from that, just post and have fun!

As for the pop up, all I can say is get a pop up blocker extension v.v
Back to top Go down
Gurren
Kumo Nin
Gurren

PostSubject: Re: Hail fellows, well met! Hail fellows, well met!  EmptySat 09 May 2015, 9:14 pm

Figured it out! I am so in on this.

The village struggle is very real, I love both Kumo and Konoha!
Back to top Go down
Mugen Kousen
Mugen Kousen

PostSubject: Re: Hail fellows, well met! Hail fellows, well met!  EmptySat 09 May 2015, 9:16 pm

Then join me in the chat box so I can sway your decision with honeyed words and sugared sweet nothings~
Back to top Go down
Gurren
Kumo Nin
Gurren

PostSubject: Re: Hail fellows, well met! Hail fellows, well met!  EmptySun 10 May 2015, 3:38 am

Such beautiful words of wisdom and flattery. How any mortal can defend against such wit is beyond me.
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Hail fellows, well met! Hail fellows, well met!  EmptyTue 12 May 2015, 4:19 pm

Like a Star @ heaven Did someone say Uchiha? Like a Star @ heaven

Welcome to the site Gurren. If you want to make an Uchiha, which is a rather select party existing out of me, myself and I, you should send the Admins, which are known as Alexander and Treyvon a PM. In there, you should just do your best to persuade them that you are a capable and dependable roleplayer that won't abandon the site in a matter of weeks, which is something a lot of people actually do when they get Admin permissions for stuff.

But yah, since you are pretty active in responding to this particular thread and have the required ten posts or something to send a PM, I think you should be good in terms of activity for now.

For the village thing, this account of mine is an Uchiha, the other is the Hokage. If it helps your choice in any way, know that the higher ups of Konoha are pretty active in terms of role-playing and making stuff for the village. Right now, everyone is in Kumogakure due to a site-wide event that turned the place into a war-zone, but that is not really important right now.

Do whatever you feel like doing, and if you have any questions, ask them either in here or just send me or anyone else a PM and we will get to it (most of the time).
Back to top Go down
Gurren
Kumo Nin
Gurren

PostSubject: Re: Hail fellows, well met! Hail fellows, well met!  EmptyTue 12 May 2015, 4:22 pm

I have been accepted into the ranks of the mighty Uchiha clan. As of right now I'm just finishing up my profile and working away at RL work. So it might be a day or two still. I think my decision on village will probably be the very last thing I do before I finish.

Its such a 50/50 thing for me that I'll probably just leave it up to a coin toss in the end :-)
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Hail fellows, well met! Hail fellows, well met!  EmptyTue 12 May 2015, 4:26 pm

Coin tossing actually helped me make a lot of decisions in life, so I can vouch for it, lol.

But congratulations on the permission, lets hope you can prove yourself as a respectable and above all else, powerful member of the clan Wink
Back to top Go down
Gurren
Kumo Nin
Gurren

PostSubject: Re: Hail fellows, well met! Hail fellows, well met!  EmptyTue 12 May 2015, 4:28 pm

Oh Gurren is an Uchiha like none other. I have some pretty cool ideas for what I want to do now its just a matter of making them happen
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Hail fellows, well met! Hail fellows, well met!  EmptyTue 12 May 2015, 4:33 pm

From one Uchiha to the other, I would suggest taking specialties such as Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu or Weaponry. It is pretty smart to fill out specialties that help you in both close to mid range, long range really is not something you need to worry about as an Uchiha. But like I said, they are merely suggestions. You don't see a lot of Uchiha taking Medical Ninjutsu, Puppetry or Fuuinjutsu, so that should be interesting to see as well.

In short, i'll be interested in seeing where you'll be taking this.
Back to top Go down
Zaphkiel
Zaphkiel

PostSubject: Re: Hail fellows, well met! Hail fellows, well met!  EmptyTue 26 May 2015, 7:31 pm

Welcome, enjoy thy stay lad!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hail fellows, well met! Hail fellows, well met!  Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-