Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ummm, just need some help

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Ruka
Ruka

Ummm, just need some help Vide
PostSubject: Ummm, just need some help Ummm, just need some help EmptyFri 15 May 2015, 12:59 am

Sooo, this is a weird question, but I sort of plan to move from RPing to other kinds of writing, maybe short stories or fanfics or stuff like that. Anyone knows any sites that one can just post stuff like that up? I found this "Booksie" thing and a friend recommended "Elfwood" but I plan to get excessive with this story I have in mind and "Elfwood's" design and background just won't do (black letters on a dark blue background, really? :/). Anyways, so yeah, if anyone has some experience with that sort of thing...
Back to top Go down
TwinnyPuppy
TwinnyPuppy

Ummm, just need some help Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ummm, just need some help Ummm, just need some help EmptyFri 15 May 2015, 2:04 am

Well, for fanfics the first thing that comes to mind is FanFiction.net. It's more or less a staple for fanfics, I think. I also recently found Wattpad, which is for general creative writing but also has a category for fanfiction, though I haven't really tried it out yet.
Back to top Go down
http://captaintigglesworth.tumblr.com/

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-