Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TescoTechCentral Popup

View previous topic View next topic Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

TescoTechCentral Popup Vide
PostSubject: TescoTechCentral Popup TescoTechCentral Popup EmptySun 17 May 2015, 7:56 pm

Figure it out. Pretty sure it only pops up when the site is trying to load the avatar of someone who doesn't have an avatar uploaded; ie, when you view them in a Friendslist or a topic they've posted in. Basically, anytime and place you'd normally see a user's avatar, it goes into effect.
Back to top Go down
Mugen Kousen
Mugen Kousen

PostSubject: Re: TescoTechCentral Popup TescoTechCentral Popup EmptySun 17 May 2015, 8:10 pm

Perhaps changing the default avatar of the site will kill the popup?
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: TescoTechCentral Popup TescoTechCentral Popup EmptyThu 21 May 2015, 3:55 pm

I literally thought it was only me getting this. It's so annoying. Kinda glad to know it's a site issue and not just me. But yeah... fixing it would be cool.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: TescoTechCentral Popup TescoTechCentral Popup EmptyWed 27 May 2015, 10:27 pm

It's more than likely an issue with something in the Forum templates as I'm pretty sure I've checked everything else more than once, but alas I cant get into the templates themselves without the Founder Account.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TescoTechCentral Popup TescoTechCentral Popup Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-