Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Bad Behaviour]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Crono Guardia
Konoha Nin
Crono Guardia

[Bad Behaviour] Vide
PostSubject: [Bad Behaviour] [Bad Behaviour] EmptyTue 02 Jun 2015, 9:04 pm

I'm done... i'm gone... as long as hiruzen remains a staff member, I will not be counted among this site's dwindling active members.

I will not continue to rp on a site where I need to get approval, do training, get evaluated, get approved... and THEN require HIS reapproval before it gets added to my profile for stuff that was already discussed and approved by the admin earlier in the thread.

this is the 3rd time something like this has happened and i'm quite sick of it. He is not the lone staff member of this site, he does not value anyone's opinion other then his own(which is obvious from his disregard of others approval), and I don't need the headache involved. I choose to spend my free time here, and now I'm choosing to go somewhere else. If i want to be treated like that, I'll go stand in line at the DMV.

for a trial mod with no powers, he seems to carry an awful lot of authority.

I will finish the event thread and that will be it.
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

[Bad Behaviour] Vide
PostSubject: Re: [Bad Behaviour] [Bad Behaviour] EmptyTue 02 Jun 2015, 9:20 pm

You could have had your stuff approved if you did things according to the rules, you could have gotten your stuff if you would not constantly have been butting heads with me while putting me down as the big bad wolf. I do not just speak for myself when I say that your behavior has been terrible and that you have not been the most friendly person / member of the site in any given situation. That said, it is sad that a member of our site is leaving because he feels wronged. I admit that some things should have been handled differently, but due to a lack of activity (not inactivity), a lot of things have gone by rather terribly. As for the Trial Mod business, that ended over a week ago, but people either forgot to add me or were not active enough to notice and do it.

I have as much authority and power as any other mod, though I am one of the few that is actually using it. Time after time I have tried to help you, to make edits to something that was not plausible as it was so you could maintain most of it and still be useful. Had you not constantly behaved the way you did and go with the "Everything I made should be approved as is and you are a retard for thinking differently" behavior, I would have continued helping you. I warned you that continuously slandering me or staff would result in you either getting punished or your stuff getting locked until you could behave properly and not order me around with the "Approve my shit and do what you were hired to do" attitude, which is degrading to staff. As bad or as good as things may be going, we are still just members of the site that contribute our time to do our best and help the site. You could have been a good member of the site, seeing as staff gave you Jinchuuriki status for a reason, but that was not enough. You wanted to become overpowered even as a Genin with C ranked techniques, taking shots at the people that tried to nerf your stuff.

A thread like this, which continues to slander me after I told you (now for the fourth time) that it would get you in trouble, is not a leaving thread at all. It is just a last attempt at making me feel bad, and I am sick and tired of it. As sad as it is to lose a member, you have been the kind of person that cares only about his own gain and does not care about the people he hurts in the process. Due to the nature of your continued slanderous behavior, this thread will not remain open and will be sent into the archives. If you can make an actual leaving thread in which you want to say your goodbyes to the friends you have made as opposed to taking shots at members of staff, you can do that, but this thread is locked.
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-