Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG



 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

We've Had A Good Run

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Dari's Angel
Moderator
Dari's Angel

Age : 20
Posts : 1766

We've Had A Good Run - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 4 EmptyFri 28 Aug 2015, 10:45 pm

Cookie Monster wrote:
Persy wrote:
It's nice to see people haven't changed.

+1 this.
Thumbs Up

+1 That
________________
.: Masaki, Saitou :.
We've Had A Good Run - Page 4 Migsysig
.: The Account :.

[22:01:10] @ Adam : You're the manliest Mig from Migstown in Migsville.
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
ReturningYoru
ReturningYoru

Age : 29
Posts : 589

We've Had A Good Run - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 4 EmptyFri 28 Aug 2015, 11:58 pm

ok admin are here mod are here now lets build this thing up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

Age : 24
Posts : 4301

We've Had A Good Run - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 4 EmptySat 29 Aug 2015, 12:15 am

ReturningYoru wrote:
ok admin are here mod are here now lets build this thing up

-1 this.
We've Had A Good Run - Page 4 287405

________________
We've Had A Good Run - Page 4 WJbResq

.:Senju, Morijin:.
[340 | 340] Hokage [240 | 240]
.:Celene = Whale Buddy For Life:.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Dari's Angel
Moderator
Dari's Angel

Age : 20
Posts : 1766

We've Had A Good Run - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 4 EmptySat 29 Aug 2015, 12:17 am

Cookie Monster wrote:
ReturningYoru wrote:
ok admin are here mod are here now lets build this thing up

-1 this.
We've Had A Good Run - Page 4 287405

-1 that
________________
.: Masaki, Saitou :.
We've Had A Good Run - Page 4 Migsysig
.: The Account :.

[22:01:10] @ Adam : You're the manliest Mig from Migstown in Migsville.
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Cionde
Cionde

Age : 20
Posts : 7

We've Had A Good Run - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 4 EmptySat 29 Aug 2015, 10:02 am

so I just got back. I haven't been in here in quite awhile, and I noticed the familiar domain narutor.org is no longer owned. did it move or did it die? what is the story?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

Age : 24
Posts : 4301

We've Had A Good Run - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 4 EmptySat 29 Aug 2015, 3:06 pm

Cionde wrote:
so I just got back. I haven't been in here in quite awhile, and I noticed the familiar domain narutor.org is no longer owned. did it move or did it die? what is the story?

US happened.
Silly

________________
We've Had A Good Run - Page 4 WJbResq

.:Senju, Morijin:.
[340 | 340] Hokage [240 | 240]
.:Celene = Whale Buddy For Life:.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Elsa
Elsa

Age : 88
Posts : 369

We've Had A Good Run - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 4 EmptySun 30 Aug 2015, 12:05 pm

Whoever edited my post with the links, I hate you We've Had A Good Run - Page 4 287405 you know who you are!
oh well, I tried. Sir
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adam
The Boss
Adam

Age : 25
Posts : 8961

We've Had A Good Run - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 4 EmptySun 30 Aug 2015, 4:46 pm

Elsa wrote:
Whoever edited my post with the links, I hate you We've Had A Good Run - Page 4 287405 you know who you are!
oh well, I tried. Sir

It was me, and that's only because you don't need to go anywhere else. Wink <3
________________
Application -- Account -- Plot Page
Team Ash -- Forum Assistance -- PM Adam

We've Had A Good Run - Page 4 WJbResq
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Elsa
Elsa

Age : 88
Posts : 369

We've Had A Good Run - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 4 EmptyMon 31 Aug 2015, 8:06 am

Adam wrote:
Elsa wrote:
Whoever edited my post with the links, I hate you We've Had A Good Run - Page 4 287405 you know who you are!
oh well, I tried. Sir

It was me, and that's only because you don't need to go anywhere else. Wink <3

Sabotage! We've Had A Good Run - Page 4 287405
Back to top Go down
View user profile
leon77
leon77

Age : 27
Posts : 143

We've Had A Good Run - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 4 EmptyTue 01 Sep 2015, 6:20 pm

So are we waiting for something or can we rp? Cause if so ill probably request one my old characters be brought back. I'm just wondering.

And if not perhaps someone would like to do a little OOC sparing?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elsa
Elsa

Age : 88
Posts : 369

We've Had A Good Run - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 4 EmptyWed 02 Sep 2015, 12:06 am

well leon, if anyone is still interested in rping, I found an alternative site that seems to be pretty good and active. Pm me if y'all want the link since Adam is a poopyface and will probably delete/edit this message once he sees it We've Had A Good Run - Page 4 287405
Back to top Go down
View user profile
leon77
leon77

Age : 27
Posts : 143

We've Had A Good Run - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 4 EmptyWed 02 Sep 2015, 12:21 am

Elsa wrote:
well leon, if anyone is still interested in rping, I found an alternative site that seems to be pretty good and active. Pm me if y'all want the link since Adam is a poopyface and will probably delete/edit this message once he sees it We've Had A Good Run - Page 4 287405

No offense but I have no wishes to rp at another forum other than this one US was the first true forum site I actually enjoyed being at.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elsa
Elsa

Age : 88
Posts : 369

We've Had A Good Run - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 4 EmptyWed 02 Sep 2015, 3:14 am

None taken, it's not like I made the other one. If US starts back up again, I'd be more than happy to start rping here again. But for the time being, gotta work with what you got.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adam
The Boss
Adam

Age : 25
Posts : 8961

We've Had A Good Run - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 4 EmptyThu 03 Sep 2015, 10:44 am

leon77 wrote:
Elsa wrote:
well leon, if anyone is still interested in rping, I found an alternative site that seems to be pretty good and active. Pm me if y'all want the link since Adam is a poopyface and will probably delete/edit this message once he sees it We've Had A Good Run - Page 4 287405

No offense but I have no wishes to rp at another forum other than this one  US was the first true forum site I actually enjoyed being at.

:3 <3
________________
Application -- Account -- Plot Page
Team Ash -- Forum Assistance -- PM Adam

We've Had A Good Run - Page 4 WJbResq
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
leon77
leon77

Age : 27
Posts : 143

We've Had A Good Run - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 4 EmptyThu 03 Sep 2015, 3:46 pm

Adam wrote:
leon77 wrote:
Elsa wrote:
well leon, if anyone is still interested in rping, I found an alternative site that seems to be pretty good and active. Pm me if y'all want the link since Adam is a poopyface and will probably delete/edit this message once he sees it We've Had A Good Run - Page 4 287405

No offense but I have no wishes to rp at another forum other than this one  US was the first true forum site I actually enjoyed being at.

:3 <3

That doesn't answer my question from earlier though, lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sael
Konoha Nin
Sael

Age : 26
Posts : 92

We've Had A Good Run - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 4 EmptySun 06 Sep 2015, 7:51 am

This brings a tear to my eye. One manly tear. I HAVENT GOTTEN TO START RPING YET. STILL. Please for the love of god may there be someone doing something. Im leaving this site open on my desktop for the next..... forever. Anything to help keep US alive will be done.

AAAALLLLLLEEEEXXXXXX!!!!!!!!! YOU CANT LEAVE ME JUST YETTTT!!!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReturningYoru
ReturningYoru

Age : 29
Posts : 589

We've Had A Good Run - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 4 EmptyMon 07 Sep 2015, 5:33 am

don't worry young shinobi hopefully soon we will be able to get everything started. vote for me for Hokage
Back to top Go down
View user profile
leon77
leon77

Age : 27
Posts : 143

We've Had A Good Run - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 4 EmptyFri 11 Sep 2015, 7:46 am

I'm not sure what the progress is in whatever you guys are working on. However, for myself I finally have reached a stage in my life I can afford enet fully.

As some of you may know finding a connection is what made it hard to rp at US many years for me. Back in my younger days I had my parent's to mooch off of but that was going on six years ago.

With my current job I've been at for nearly two years though and having gotten married this past weekend my wife and I where able to get satellite enet out in these sticks.

I'm hoping the site can host some sort of turn around so I can return full force.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reconciled
Reconciled

Age : 27
Posts : 8

We've Had A Good Run - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 4 EmptyFri 11 Sep 2015, 9:55 pm

Well I'm in for a revival! I'll see if I can't work some of my old contacts to see if they would even want to bother with RP-ing again. (Despite them all being old Ingoo peeps)

How I've missed the days of an active Naruto RP scene.

Let me know what you need Adam; I'm back for reelz. I promise.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aries
Aries

Age : 31
Posts : 1003

We've Had A Good Run - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Sep 2015, 8:40 am

WTF has happened here
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
D
D

Posts : 81

We've Had A Good Run - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Sep 2015, 10:15 am

Well. This is entertaining.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
leon77
leon77

Age : 27
Posts : 143

We've Had A Good Run - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 4 EmptyTue 29 Sep 2015, 9:37 pm

...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wind
Wind

Posts : 730

We've Had A Good Run - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 4 EmptySat 03 Oct 2015, 1:03 am

11 people on in the last 72 hours. People keep watching for something to happen, but no one is letting anything happen. So where do we stand. Are we even allowed to create characters and play at this point?

What's the deal?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ruka
Ruka

Age : 27
Posts : 1493

We've Had A Good Run - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 4 EmptyMon 05 Oct 2015, 5:01 pm

You're always allowed to write and roleplay, just don't expect anyone to moderate it Very Happy

Except the bloodline rework, Trey told me a year ago that it's "gonna be reworked soon" so I'm still waiting for it, that's DEFINITELY gonna happen at some point.

Yep, still happening.

Other than that, go ahead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

Posts : 1728

We've Had A Good Run - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 4 EmptyTue 06 Oct 2015, 6:24 pm

All this talk of grand reform, and not a single visible sign of said reform. Typical. Now, on to why I decided to break my silence and log in once more.

Wind wrote:
11 people on in the last 72 hours.  People keep watching for something to happen, but no one is letting anything happen.  So where do we stand.  Are we even allowed to create characters and play at this point?  

What's the deal?

Wind! You saucy broad We've Had A Good Run - Page 4 287405 Gimme yer Skype. Or create one, and then gimme it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content


We've Had A Good Run - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-