Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I want to RP and there is no other site I would rather do it on.

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Søren
Nukenin

I want to RP and there is no other site I would rather do it on. Vide
PostSubject: I want to RP and there is no other site I would rather do it on. I want to RP and there is no other site I would rather do it on. EmptySat 02 Jan 2016, 12:21 pm

I miss this, I'm not really expecting any responses given this site is truly gone. However if any stragglers who occasionally visit see this, just know I miss you guys even if I never spoke to you. This site was incredible at its peak, all I want to do is just RP with my friends one last time.

Thank you Adam for making this place.

Last edited by Søren on Mon 04 Jan 2016, 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yusuke
Konoha Nin
Yusuke

PostSubject: Re: I want to RP and there is no other site I would rather do it on. I want to RP and there is no other site I would rather do it on. EmptyMon 04 Jan 2016, 6:34 am

+1
Back to top Go down
leon77
leon77

PostSubject: Re: I want to RP and there is no other site I would rather do it on. I want to RP and there is no other site I would rather do it on. EmptyTue 05 Jan 2016, 7:24 am

Has anyone heard anything?

I thought plans were being made?
Back to top Go down
Elsa
Elsa

PostSubject: Re: I want to RP and there is no other site I would rather do it on. I want to RP and there is no other site I would rather do it on. EmptyTue 16 Feb 2016, 8:33 am

they were, but idk if it's still in happening
Back to top Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

PostSubject: Re: I want to RP and there is no other site I would rather do it on. I want to RP and there is no other site I would rather do it on. EmptyWed 17 Feb 2016, 2:23 pm

Adam wrote:

I have no knowledge of any ongoing plans to restore or recreate Ultimate Shinobi.

http://www.ultimateshinobi.org/t16478-seven-years-on-the-end-of-the-road

COOKIE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to RP and there is no other site I would rather do it on. I want to RP and there is no other site I would rather do it on. Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-