Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Senju, Kazuki [Konohagakure no Sato Genin - W.I.P]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
mtnpepsi1

Senju, Kazuki [Konohagakure no Sato Genin - W.I.P] Vide
PostSubject: Senju, Kazuki [Konohagakure no Sato Genin - W.I.P] Senju, Kazuki [Konohagakure no Sato Genin - W.I.P] EmptyMon 22 Aug 2016, 5:45 pm

Senju, Kazuki [Konohagakure no Sato Genin - W.I.P] Rab20140

Senju, Kazuki [Konohagakure no Sato Genin - W.I.P] 4ed8e2d7f8ac1a0ab5188bde051819e9

Senju, Kazuki [Konohagakure no Sato Genin - W.I.P] Embed.php?text=SENJU%2C%20KAZUKI&name=njnaruto
"IF YOU DON'T LIKE YOUR DESTINY, DON'T ACCEPT IT. INSTEAD,
HAVE THE COURAGE TO CHANGE IT TO HOW YOU WANT IT TO BE."

Senju, Kazuki [Konohagakure no Sato Genin - W.I.P] Rab20140
Senju, Kazuki [Konohagakure no Sato Genin - W.I.P] Pagebreak6
Intense Fighting / Despaired Memories / Joyful Moments / Carefree Soul

Senju, Kazuki [Konohagakure no Sato Genin - W.I.P] Embed.php?text=THE%20INFO&name=njnaruto

NAME: Senju, Kazuki
NICKNAME(S): N/A
APPEARANCE: Kazuki, like the ancestral members of his clan, has jet black hair. While not long like his ancestors, he wears it in a kept and spiky fashion. Also slightly longer than the normal spiky fashion, his hair falls over his headband and stretches to shoulder-length in the back. Kazuki has strong black eyebrows and big brown eyes, also reminiscent of his heritage, and he also has a slightly stocky and muscular build and fair skin. Kazuki stands at 5' 6.5" and he weighs a total of 136 lbs. Other features that Kazuki has include a small round nose and a big, grand smile that always seem to loom upon his face.

Kazuki's battle attire consists of a short-sleeved fishnet shirt covered by a light grey long-sleeved zip-up track coat. The coat has two straps attached to his buttons on the coats' shoulders and lower back to hold large scrolls and can be removed if need be. Kazuki also wears a long green scarf that hangs down below his waist. Kazuki wears dark blue pants held up by a dark brown belt, which he also attaches his scroll pouch too. On his upper thigh Kazuki has bandages wrapped around the outside of his pants and a shuriken holster strapped around these bandages. Kazuki also wears two belts that hang low around his left leg. On his feet Kazuki wears brown ninja sandals and bandages wrapped around his feet and ankles. He also wears a white Konohagakure headband that he wraps tight around his forehead. This helps keeps his long bangs out of his eyes. On Kazuki's days off, Kazuki removes his scarf and replaces it with his headband, which he ties loosely around his neck. He also wears his coat unzipped, revealing a green T-shirt, and he removes the black straps attached to his shoulders and lower back. Kazuki changes his pants for dark brown shorts, which he still holds up with his brown belt, but he keeps his shuriken holster wrapped around his upper thigh. Kazuki keeps his brown sandals, but wraps his leg up with bandages instead of just his ankles. While attending important events such as festivals or funerals, Kazuki wears a simple black kimono, a haroi with the Senju clan's symbol emblazoned on the back, traditional Japanese sandals, and dependant on if the situation will involve Konoha as a whole, he will wear his headband on a black cloth instead of his normal white cloth.

PERSONALITY:

CLAN: The Senju Clan
NINDŌ: "If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it to how you want it to be."

Senju, Kazuki [Konohagakure no Sato Genin - W.I.P] Embed.php?text=THE%20NINJA&name=njnaruto

ORIGIN: The Fire Country
AFFILIATION: Konohagakure no Sato
SPECIALTIES: Ninjutsu, Taijutsu
COMBAT STYLE:

SPECIAL CHARACTERISTICS:

Senju, Kazuki [Konohagakure no Sato Genin - W.I.P] Embed.php?text=THE%20BACKGROUND&name=njnaruto
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-