Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The feels

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Ace
Ace

The feels  Vide
PostSubject: The feels The feels  EmptyWed 04 Apr 2018, 6:37 pm

Lol Does anybody feels pretty good when an email notification about Ultimate Shinobi pops up? Because I certainly do. Lots of things that i miss about this place. And even though I probably would not go back to writing like I did before.

This place definitely have a lot of sentimental value to me. So jut seeing the slightest notifications pop up makes me smile and come the fuck back and see what you fucktards have been doing.

While I wasn’t the best at RPing. I definitely build some nice relationships with a few of you. And yeah I was always going M.I.A but always came back. Was here since day 1 and enjoyed every single moment of it. Hope you guys are doing great in life and still do what you enjoyed doing here.

Much love Ace, Strange Ace, Jace or however you know me by. Lol

Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Anna
Anna

The feels  Vide
PostSubject: Re: The feels The feels  EmptyThu 05 Apr 2018, 3:53 am

I certainly do.

It's weird to think that I am not logging in everyday to read a new post or to message a bunch of people in the chat or on skype. Nowadays I hardly talk to anyone at all. I mean that via internet and real life.

I don't even remember the last time i was on my laptop lol
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

The feels  Vide
PostSubject: Re: The feels The feels  EmptyThu 05 Apr 2018, 4:03 am

I literally just fired up my faulty laptop which had all my posting icons and some old US banners and all that jazz, always makes me look back on this place fondly.

In other news, Darius is coming to visit me in Australia in late June - early July. So, who knows you guys who still check in might see a couple photos come your way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
leon77
leon77

The feels  Vide
PostSubject: Re: The feels The feels  EmptyThu 05 Apr 2018, 4:27 am

Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

The feels  Vide
PostSubject: Re: The feels The feels  EmptyThu 12 Apr 2018, 5:50 pm

That's exciting
Back to top Go down
Hoda
Hoda

The feels  Vide
PostSubject: Re: The feels The feels  EmptyMon 16 Apr 2018, 7:09 pm

Man this place, this place feels hollowed, like we stand on holy ground that used to house great things. Because it did, glad to see some people still swing by now and then. I hope you are all doing well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The feels  Vide
PostSubject: Re: The feels The feels  Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-